Olympus has Fallen Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"Thor! I have got to put your big ass down! I cannot go another inch." Transformed into a large black eagle, the trickster God was sweating and panting desperately as was quickly losing his grip on Thor in his talons.

"Don't be such a girl!" Thor barked up at him from below. "We are almost to the coast." Sniffing the air, he added "I can already smell the salt air. Once we get to the sea, you can rest. If you are pussying out now, how in the fuck are you going to make it all the way to Athens?"

"Fuck this! I can't go any further!" Loki screamed as he quickly descended. Maliciously dropping Thor onto the hard ground from about twenty feet above, the great black bird then softly landed and started to shake his feathers. Soon he was covered in a dark mist and seconds later his human body emerged from the cloud. Plopping down onto the snowy ground, he leaned up against a rock and continued to breathe deeply as his whole body ached in exhaustion.

"Holy fuck I think I am going to have a heart attack." He continued to cry as he clutched at his chest and felt his heart pounding hard inside. Gasping, he said, "I am getting way too fucking old for this shit."

Thor, standing up out of the snowbank he had fallen into nearby, gripped his mammoth biceps and began chattering. Now with his divine powers on hold while he suffered under Aphrodite's curse, he felt things like mortals would feel and it was an unexpected extra torment. Glancing down his nearly nude body, he growled as he saw that despite the cold, his erection had not subsided at all and the tiny thong of Grid remained just as lewdly tented as ever.

Glancing over at his friend panting and heaving as he rested against the rock, Thor flexed his back muscles and laughed. "OK, you puny little sack of shit! Five minutes and then off we go."

Rolling his eyes, Loki snapped back "Hey, I am not going anywhere for a while. We may just have to walk the rest of the way. You are too damned fucking heavy!"

"What in the hell are you talking about? You had no problem zipping Grid all over the Mediterranean?"

"Yeah, but there is a big difference! One, she is a mortal woman and weighs a lot less than your fat ass!"

Frowning back, Thor stood up straight and held his arms up over his head and began twitching his biceps. "Hey fucker, there is not an ounce of fat on me! This is all pure muscle shithead!" Glaring back at Loki he snapped "It is you who are the out of shape you shriveled up pitiful old man."

"Well, fat or muscle, you weigh a damn ton Thor and I cannot possibly carry you any further. We are going to have to come up with another plan."

"You are such a faggoty little girly man, Loki! I should have known you would wuss out on me. If you kept yourself in shape like I do then this would not be..."

"Hey, fucker!" Loki angrily yelled back. "Let's remember something here. Who is it that lost his powers and got his dick locked up by Aphrodite? Hmm? Which dumbass God was that, Shit for brains?"

Rushing forward to pummel Loki in the face, Thor's tight silky panties he was wearing rubbed up against his testicles and caused him to instantly freeze in his tracks. Swamped by a fresh wave of unrelenting pleasurable torture surging through his body, with a pitiful whimper he dropped to his knees. Grimacing and biting his lips he could only moan as he fought the urge to try and jack off, knowing that if he touched himself the tormenting sensations would only grow worse.

Laughing as his big muscle-bound friend writhed on the ground, Loki continued. "Yeah, you may be physically strong Thor, but you have to be the dumbest Motherfucker I have ever known." Walking triumphantly over to the writhing mass of naked muscles on the snow he added "By all rights I should just leave your ass here! Why I am putting up with your shit anyway? You are a big boy. Go ahead and fucking walk to Athens alone. It might be a bit tight to get there in three months, but hey, you are the great THOR!" Snarling his mouth into a toothy frown, his tone turned even more sarcastic as he continued. "And I am sure the Thunder God doesn't want to spend the rest of eternity as a perpetually teased naked eunuch. So go on fucker, you better start running."

"Ok!" Thor moaned as the throbbing started to subside a little. "Ok, you win Loki. I I I am..."

"I am what? Say it you sack of shit! Say it!"

"I am sorry."

"You are damn right you are sorry. Look, you are my friend and I wanted to help you, but you can be such a fucking giant asshole sometimes!" Glancing down at Thor's even tighter panties, stretched to the near breaking point by his growing huge hard on, he laughed and continued. "Surely that throbbing in your balls should be telling you are doing something wrong? Have you learned nothing from this ordeal? Have you?"

Sneering his face up into a twisted mass of disgust he added "No, I think you need to learn this lesson the hard way, and that way does not involve me! I could be back in Valhalla right now, balls deep in a big titted Viking wench celebrating the Solstice properly if it weren't' for you and your idiotic escapades. Nope, I have decided." Raising his hands as he prepared to change back into an eagle Loki cried "Sayonara Fucker! Good luck on releasing your balls on your own."

"No, wait... Loki.... Please! You are right! I will do better, it's just this boiling in my balls is driving me crazy!"

Rolling his eyes as he looked down at Thor desperately reaching up to him, Loki sighed. "Ok Thor, because I am a nice guy, I am going to continue to help you..."

Seeing Thor grin, Loki quickly added. "But..., there are going to be some big fucking changes around here."

"Sure Loki, sure..., whatever you say. Man, you were always my best sidekick."

"Yeah, well...., that is one thing that is changing right the fuck now. I am the senior partner in this operation, not you. If there is any sidekick around here, it is going to be fucking you now!"

Gritting his teeth, Thor reluctantly nodded as Loki grinned.

"OK, go on and stand up..., but before we go on, you need to apologize to me and take the oath."

"I am sorry Loki, I really am. Thanks for helping me."

"OK, and the oath?"

"What oath?"

"Repeat after me. I, Thor, King of the dumbasses and most ignorant of all the Gods, do hereby acknowledge and swear that the grand and glorious God Loki is my superior in all things. From now until the end of time, I will obey his commands and do whatever he says without question. This I swear to the great Lords of Chaos!"

Gritting his teeth, Thor repeated the oath, silently seething at this dramatic and humiliating turn of events. Shaking hands, the two Gods glared at one another in silence, but Loki could not help but grin. Now after countless eons of putting up with Thor's shit he had once and for all turned the tables on his stone headed buddy. Thor was his best friend, but he was not a good one to be friends with. Always putting him down in public and humiliating him, Thor was a bully. He was a big hearted bully sometimes, but a bully nonetheless. Finally, However, through this bizarre and fortuitous set of circumstances, Loki knew that justice was going to be served.

After several tense minutes of silence, Thor finally spoke. "So Loki, when are..."

"So LORD Loki!" the grinning trickster God corrected.

Grumbling, Thor continued. "So, LORD Loki, what is the plan now?"

"Well, as you pointed out, we are close to the sea. I am going to change back into Eagle Form and reconnoiter ahead. My powers are limited in the Greek World so I am going to have to rely on these mortals for help. Hopefully, we can find a ship that we can steal, or hire, and we will be in Athens well before Grid's deadline."

"Good thinking!"

"So, why don't you go rest those big blue balls of yours over there in that snowbank, and I will go do some spying."

Nodding, Thor walked over to a fresh patch of pure white snow, flipped up the two loose flaps of his thong he groaned in relief as he squatted down in the icy mass. Hearing the sizzling of the ice turning to steam as his boiling balls melted the snowpack, Thor sighed loudly as it did give him at least a little rest from his perpetual teasing. Watching on, Loki struggled to keep his composure, barely able to not fall to the ground laughing at such a hilarious sight. Now stretching his arms upward again, he resumed his eagle form and took flight.

Flying high through the crisp cold December air, he followed the smell of salt air towards the sea and soon found himself hovering over the remains of a Greek coastal town. Peering down at the still smoldering ruins, he observed that some huge battle must have just ended a few hours earlier, as no attempt had yet been made to clean up the ruins or bury the dead. Outside the still intact city walls, hundreds of dead solider's bodies littered the ground, spears broken and arrows dotting the wintry landscape. The broad snowbanks in the fields in front of the walls were no longer white, having now all been thoroughly drenched in blood. Surveying the carnage he recognized the uniforms of Greek and Egyptian soldiers on the dead soldiers. Studying the total devastation, and lack of movement from the corpses, it appeared there were no survivors of the battle on the field.

The town itself appeared relatively intact, the surrounding defensive walls having been able to repel the invaders, but definitely showing signs of war. Descending down a few hundred feet to get a closer look, he noticed that all of the temples had been set afire and the city behind the walls was in total pandemonium. Flying even lower now over the panicked city, he made a note that only women appeared to be present, all of the men having been slaughtered in the melee outside the walls.

Glancing to his right, his great black beak smiled as he saw what he had come for. There floating undamaged in the harbor was anchored a large trireme, sadly missing its sails but still bristling with oars. With a ship like that, he and Thor would be able to make it to Athens in more than enough time, as well as travel in relative comfort. Now knowing that a ship was nearby, he soared back over the city to fly back to Thor. As he looked down, his sharp eagle eye spied a lone man stumbling out of the woods towards the gates, and he circled back to watch what was going to happen. Hovering in the sky, he decided to listen and watch, knowing that the more information he could gather, the easier this quest might be.

"Hail Great city of Marseilles!" the lone man called up loudly to the gates. "Thank Zeus you have survived the slaughter of this day of horror. Please, I seek shelter and must be let me in. My village has been ravaged by the Egyptians and there are no survivors."

From one of the twin stone towers guarding the main gate, a strong feminine voice barked back "Come no closer stranger! You will find no mercy here. Our city was attacked by those fuckers from Egypt and all of our menfolk are dead. They fought valiantly against the hordes of Ammon Ra and bought our freedom with their lives."

"Zeus and Hera be praised that you all survived!" the lone man called back. "My village was not so lucky. Please, I beg you. Open the gates and allow me entrance. I come in peace I swear."

"That we cannot do stranger. Our men gave only one command to us before they left our city to do battle. They told us not to not allow any foreign men into the city until the they returned. They promised that only by following their instructions would our virtue be safe, as millions of helpless Greek women throughout the world have been ravaged this dark day."

"Yes, but as you can see, they are all dead! Surely you are released from your vow now." the stranger cried as pointed to the piles of corpses on the ground. Holding his arms up in the air he continued "I have no weapons. I am no threat to you. I am only one man!"

"That means nothing! You could be a spy. Come back here in chains and we might trust you. We cannot trust any man, armed or unarmed, inside this city unless he has been restrained."

"Please Mistress, you must let me in! What you say about the women is true. I saw myself the women of our village all taken away to a horrific fate and most of our men died to protect them. Please, you must let me take refuge inside your city. I will die out here if I am left defenseless. I am begging you, for the love of Zeus let me in!"

"You heard our conditions. Now be gone before we are forced to kill you. If you think that we are just a bunch of helpless women and no real threat, then you are a fool. We will shoot you down like a dog before you reach this gate. For your own safety, turn back now before it is too late!"

Glancing around frantically, the lone ragged man screamed in rage as he suddenly rushed forward to pound on the gate, his mind not believing that a Greek city would not give him refuge. Approximately twenty yards from the entrance, the man suddenly stopped and fell to the ground, a fresh arrow shot from the walls now protruding from his left eye. As the snow around his fallen body turned red with fresh blood, Loki knew what he had to do and tacking left he continued his flight to reunited with Thor.

Landing in the snowy meadow where he had left his friend, Loki returned to his normal form and smirked. His mind already was turning with a plan, and as he looked over at nearly naked muscle-bound God, he could not help but snicker.

"So?" Thor bellowed. "Was there a ship ahead?"

"Yes," Loki replied as he continued to fight back a laugh. "There is a large city, not five miles from here. I spotted a ship in the harbor that should easily accommodate us on our trip to Athens."

"Well then!" Thor grinned. "What are we waiting for?"

"Well..." Loki smirked. "There are going to be a few disguises we are going to have to put on before we enter Marseille. But, I think this plan will work. So...., I will prepare first."

Raising his arms up into the air, again Loki began to transform. Covered in a pink mist this time, Thor cocked his head in confusion as he watched the glowing bright cloud pulse and vibrate over his friend. After five minutes, the mist evaporated and Thor's jaw dropped open as the transformed Loki emerged.

There standing before him was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life. Tall, and deliciously curvy, the mysterious woman had long flowing red hair and enormous and almost otherworldly perky tits. Completely naked, he watched in erotic awe as the divine creature looked down at her nude body and smiled widely.

"Well, I think I make a pretty smoking babe if I do say so myself!" Loki replied, his voice now sultry and sexy as it too had been transformed. Turning around, he wiggled his perfectly shaped full round ass in the air and glanced over his shoulder back at Thor. "How does my ass look? Did the dimples come out right?"

"Loki...? What in the fuck are you doing!"

Spinning back to face him, Loki continued. "I sure hope my tits look right. I do like them big and I also like them perky, so I said to myself, why not both! I know that those two things rarely occur together, but hey, this is my show." Feeling his full round gravity defying breasts with his soft small womanly hands Loki moaned as he teased his own right nipple. "Holy fuck, I am an uber-hottie! I hope these look natural. Do they look natural Thor to you? Did I over get the large/perky mix right?"

Thor said nothing but continued to gawk on in complete amazement at the astounding transformation.

Giggling wildly, Loki now stood still with her long lickable legs apart and put his hands on his big full womanly hips. Staring at him intensely, Thor gulped hard as he fell under the spell of the shockingly lusty gaze in Loki's eyes. Glancing down at Thor's panties, Loki watched in an odd sense of pride as the tight straining fabric of Thor's panties began to visibly split along the seams as his desperate erection struggled to get loose. Tossing his head back hard, he howled with laughter.

"It sure looks like I got little Thor's vote!" Walking over to the gawky Thunder God in an exaggerated sexy saunter, Loki ran his fingers down Thor's chest and purred as she winked as his cock quivering in midair. "My my my, is that for me? You sure know how to flatter a girl."

"What in the fuck are you doing Loki? This is fucking stupid! If you think you are going to transform me into a woman as part of this goofball plan, you are going to need to have your head examined."

"Oh no, that will not be necessary. Hell, even if I wanted to change you, I couldn't. My powers are pretty weak here in Greece. I can only transform myself with the mana I have available. No, you are going to get to play the role of my slave! You are going to be a prisoner of war and I think this will be just enough of a ruse to get us into the gate. Now, hold your hands up to your neck."

"What? Why?"

"Do you want my help or don't you? I can leave right now if..."

Growling as he knew better than to resist, Thor slowly and reluctantly raised up his hands. Looking at his friend Loki laughing as he complied, his eyes burning like fire with a twinkling devilish gleam, he could only imagine what fresh humiliation might he was about to face. If Loki was willing to transform himself into a hot woman, what new horrors would his disguise as a POW bring? As the wooden stocks suddenly appeared around his neck, trapping his hands up the air, he had his answer.

"Wow!" Loki exclaimed. "I was wondering if I had enough mana to pull that one off." Walking over to Thor, now struggling to lower his hands, he snickered. Flipping his long feminine fingers under the large deadbolt around his neck, he said "Incredible! I must have more power than I thought. Yep, I think this will do nicely."

Now standing in front of Thor, Loki took a chain that appeared on the ground and hooked it to an eyehook at the front of the stock. "Quite convincing if I do say so myself."

Now ready to leave, he started walking forward dragging Thor behind him on his leash. Feeling the wet squish cold of the snow under his bare feet Loki stopped and suddenly started to laugh.

"I am such a moron. I can't go waltzing into the city naked!" Waving his hands over his body, a long flowing purple gown appeared, and draped over his seductive curves. Glancing back at Thor continuing to throb in his tiny pouch, Loki added "Well, it appears my dress has not diminished my appeal." Staring at Thor more intensely now, he suddenly smacked his hand up to his mouth and guffawed even louder. "You know, I did forget one thing. I am going commando here!"

Thor said nothing in reply to this revelation, but when Loki sensuously dragged his fingers up his exposed thigh and looped his thumbs into his panties, he gulped. Feeling them drag down his body to his feet, his face burned with humiliation as his full blown erection was now completely exposed and grew only harder under the hot breath of Loki kneeling in front of him.

"You won't be needing these anymore, and..." he paused as stifled another laugh. "You really can't expect a fine piece of ass like me to go prancing around with no panties on can you?"

Thor was speechless as his face radiated in red shame and he was once again, completely naked and totally erect and even worse, he was getting even harder over his old friend's new female body. Loki, now wearing the surprisingly comfortable underwear beneath her gown, gently tugged on the chain and prodded him forward. "Ok slaveboy, let's go put on a good show for the girls. You have quite a big part to play in this drama I am writing."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12