Olympus has Fallen Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

Back on Aphrodite's Island; Demetrius, Lygia and Mithra watched in delight as they saw wave after wave of the Babylonian invaders succumb to the hail of Orion's arrows. Flying overhead on Pegasus, the men below were no match for the eagle-eyed crack shot firing arrows delivered by the world's greatest hunter. One by one each was struck by the poisoned missile and in a fit of insane arousal; helmets, togas, and boots were tossed wildly in the air. Slowly over the morning the entire air filled with the desperate grunting of unbridled and absolutely blocked male lust. Now that the whole army had fallen, Orion and Circe returned to the top of the berm and landed in triumph.

"Easier than shooting fish in a barrel!" Orion crowed as he stepped off of the winged horse and onto the ground. "I have never had such fun. It makes me want to revive them and do it all over again."

"Amazing! Simply amazing!" Lygia joined in as she shouted and quickly rushed forward to hug her naked hero.

Holding her hand up to block her, Circe scowled as she held the lovestruck Priestess back with one hand. With her tone now short, Circe said, "Yes, it was quite impressive. I have to admit, it was quite a charge seeing the battle from the air as I was handing Orion newly fresh arrows. Just the slightest nick from one of the weapons and BAM; drop, strip and stroke on the ground. This poison has to be the most fantastic wonder weapon ever devised."

"It's true," Demetrius cried as he pointed out over the plain, filled to the bursting with nude writhing men. "It has been a huge victory... But, I have to ask, now what? These guys won't stay that way forever, and unable to cum, they are just going to escalate and escalate unless they are released. Eventually, I think they will all probably die and then we are going to have a terrible mess on our hands. Several hundred dead Babylonians is not going to be a pleasant sight... or even worse, smell."

"They deserve death!" Lygia shrieked. "After what they planned to do to my..., oh..., my acolytes! We must go free them."

Rushing down the dune, the five of them began stumbling and tripping over the scores of twitching and begging Babylonians carpeting the ground. It was not an easy task to make their way to the temple, as each time one of the women got near one of the soldiers, a desperate man would reach out and try to grab them when they passed.

"Please! Please! Mercy Goddess! Just one stroke that is all I ask. One stroke and I will be your slave forever!" one of the pitiful prisoners begged as he caught Circe by the leg and began dry humping her calf.

"Get the fuck off of me, you loser!" she spat back spitefully as she tried to kick him off of her body. Unable to shake him, she hobbled down the dune, the poor deluded prisoner continuing to beg and hump as he held on to her thigh and ground his cock against her leg. Growing more and more frantic as she jerked and twisted her leg in an attempt to free it from his grasp. Finally a tiny bit of pre-cum dribbled out onto her skin.

Feeling his sticky male essence dribble out on her calf, Circe shrieked. "You fucking bastard! You slimed me!" Glaring down at the begging boy wriggling at her feet, she smiled as she saw him covering the back of her leg in a storm of kisses as he continued to try and wiggle his cock back up against her body. Just this slight release of a single drop of pre-cum was enough to calm the erotic rage storming within him. It was not a full discharge, but instantly he had been transformed from a crazed and desperate prisoner into a much more manageable and compliant slave. Seeing him shudder and grip her ankles, weeping as he begged for a full release, she called out to the others. "Hey! Come over here for a minute."

"What? What happened?" Orion barked. Seeing the man gripping onto Circe's leg he pulled back his fist and screamed "Did that bastard attack you?" as he prepared to smash his face in.

"No... he was so stricken as to not be able to harm me..., but, stop just a minute and look at him. I think I discovered something very important here by accident. Something that might turn out to be very useful."

"Oh? What did you find out?" Lygia asked as her eyes gazed at the weeping man kissing Circe's feet.

"I think I may have a plan to be able to use these prisoners to our advantage instead of having to leave them to die."

"Well, like I said earlier, what is that to us?" Lygia snapped. "Death is the least they deserve."

"Exactly!" Circe giggled as the placed her index finger on Lygia's nose. "But given that there are so few of us, and so many of them, and the fact that they are so insane with lust as they are unable to function as human beings anymore, death is surely going to be their fate unless something is done. As you can see," Circe continued as she cast her arm wide at the gigantic mass of squirming mounds of male flesh surrounding them on all sides, "Demetrius is right. Although we have won the battle unless we are going to kill these men, this situation is going to get uglier and uglier by the minute. Eventually," she added as she pointed at a particularly desperate case desperately attempting to fuck the ground "These soldiers will all end up dead and you will have a major cleanup problem on your hands."

"True..., but what can we do?" Lygia exclaimed. "If we give them orgasms, they will be free and we will have to fight them all over again. If we leave them in this state, their balls will eventually explode and they will create a biological disaster. It is a major conundrum."

"But," Circe explained. "What if we can drain just enough of their male fluid off to keep them compliant but not enough to release them?" Giggling as the slave at her foot continued to lovingly stroke and kiss her leg, she burst out into laughter as he hit a particularly tickling spot behind her knee. Stroking the top of his head with her nails she continued "I think it would be much more useful if we can create dutiful slaves such as this one. He only dribbled out a drop onto my leg but already you can see how submissive he is. See, watch this."

Pointing at Lygia she glared down at the man and barked "Get over there and kiss the High Priestess's foot! Beg her for forgiveness and I may allow you to weep out another dribble of your seed onto my toes."

Hearing this, the slave's face instantly brightened and he smiled in abject joy. Scrambling across the sand on his hands and feet, he fell down on his face and started wildly kissing and sucking Lygia's foot. "Please dear Goddess, please! I will do anything just to feel your flesh on my body for a mere second. I am yours to command and to do with what you will. But for the love of the Gods, please help release me from this terrible burning in my balls!"

Jumping back as the attractive nude young man cowered at her feet, whimpering and sobbing like a little girl, Lygia grinned. "Hmmm, you may be on to something here Circe. Let's test this out fully and see how compliant he really is." Pulling her foot violently away from his mouth she barked "Show me your devotion to your new Goddess Aphrodite! Offer her your manhood for now and forever."

"I promise!" the slave screamed in joy. "My whole being is completely and totally devoted to my new patron Goddess Aphrodite! To her, the most glorious divinity of all, I give my life and my manhood forever."

"And as for Ishtar? Your former Patron Goddess and the one to whom you showed such devotion? What of her? I don't believe your newfound piety. Prove your devotion to me and curse her memory."

"Ishtar is nothing but a filthy bat-winged slut! A flea-bitten, cankled, disease-ridden two-shekel whore! She is not fit to be on the same planet as such a true Goddess as Aphrodite. Her smelly rotting hideous body makes me retch and I forever curse her name. I shit on her! I hate her with every fiber of..."

Raising her foot to his mouth, the slave instantly stopped speaking and returned to worshipping her foot. "Circe!" Lygia exclaimed as she looked up into her face. "I think you are definitely on to something here. We are going to need quite a bit of manpower to rebuild Aphrodite's temple, and I think the oceans of desperate male seed we will harvest from these men will please the Goddess to no end when they are sacrificed on her newly sanctified altar."

"My thoughts exactly! And since they are never to be fully released but forced into an ever escalating cycle of denial and desperation, enslaved to the Priestesses of their former enemy, this may be a fate far worse than death for these men."

Grinning, Lygia, and the others nodded and resumed their race down the remaining distance to the ruins of the temple. As they ran the horny, desperate Babylonian frantically scrambled behind them on his knees. Reaching the Plaza, the sight of the other acolytes, bound spread and naked over the column caused the entire party to gasp.

"Sintra! Dear Zeus in heaven, did they hurt you?" Demetrius screamed as he saw the blonde beauty weeping in her gag, her legs quivering as she tried frantically to close her legs. Racing to her, he looked down and spied an abandoned sword on the ground and picked it up. Lifting it swiftly over his head, he quickly severed the chains and released all of the acolytes.

Collapsing onto the ground, Sintra and the others sat shivering as they vainly attempted to cover their naked bodies. They had not been violated by the soldiers yet, but the horror of their degradation made them all quiver and weep in shame. Orion, seeing this, glowered over at Demetrius and picked up another sword from the ground.

"I say we kill these fuckers for this outrage!"

"I agree! They are not men, but beasts and deserve nothing short of death. Let's roll!" Demetrius added before Circe stopped them both and spoke.

"Oh no, stop right there. I understand your rage, but that would be too easy for them. I have a fate far worse planned for their future." Glaring down at the pile of abandoned swords and armor on the ground, she smiled as she lifted her hands in the air.

Suddenly all of the metal objects began to glow red as they began to melt and float up into the air. Swirling and pulsing, they began to spin in a circle of molten metal whirling faster and faster like a cyclone. After a minute, a small silver object shot out of the molten metal tornado and landed on the marble pavement with a loud shattering clang. Picking it up in her hands, Circe started laughing. "I sure hope I get the sizes right." Giggling as she walked back over to the slave at Lygia's feet she snaked her toe under his cock and gave him one long stroke.

Falling to the ground in complete ecstasy, he moaned and screamed as another drop of his essence oozed out onto her toe. "Thank you oh glorious Goddess of Mercy, thank you!"

Scratching his balls with her big toe she cooed "Good boy!" Glancing up the hill at the piles of naked prisoners, she smirked and said, "Slave, you are going to be quite busy for the rest of the day." As she continued speaking another clang rang out as another metal object landed on the ground. "Now, where is your commander?"

Pointing over to a nearby mound of moaning naked men, he said "Over there. He is the one on top."

"Yes, that's the fucker! That's the one who said he was going to rape my ass!" Sintra screamed as struggled to stand. Finally rising to her feet, she raced over and picked up a shard of broken marble in her hands. Lifting it high over her head she shrieked, "I am going to fucking kill him."

"No, no, not yet!" Circe calmly spoke. "Trust me, dear, this is going to be much more entertaining." Turning back to her new slave, Circe said, "Now, go bring that man over here, and chain him down to the column."

"Yes, Goddess! Yes...., oh, oh yes! Whatever you command, that is my sole purpose for living." he whimpered as he kissed her upper thigh and grasped her legs in his arms."

"And make sure you spread him all nice and wide! We are going to need full access to all of his body."

"What are you doing?" Lygia asked, jumping with the others as yet another object shot out of the whirlwind and joined the growing pile with a loud ring.

"Well...," Circe answered as she lifted up one of the objects and smirked. Now that it was clearly in view, it was apparent what it was, it was a cock cage. "First of all, we are going to have to cage all these men. Well, we aren't, but Aphrodite's newest Babylonian slave is. Once caged, they will be so much easier to control, and it will prevent any accidental complete release."

Picking up another cage as it fell to the ground Sintra smirked. The cage was cool now and exquisitely designed. Created to perfectly slide over an erect penis, the locking mechanism was the most interesting part of the device. She saw where it would be closed and locked, but she saw no hole for a key. "How do these open once they are placed on the prisoners?"

Raising her eyebrow, Circe said sharply "They don't! Once caged, their cocks are caged forever. Never again able to orgasm, this will make them much easier to manage going forward."

Hearing this, both Orion and Demetrius gulped and reflexively grabbed their own balls. Wincing as they looked at one another, despite their anger and hatred towards the Babylonians, the knowledge that they would be caged forever with no hope of release caused their cocks to swell in sympathy for the unfortunate prisoners.

Smiling, Circe pointed at Commander Gudea, now bound face down over the column exactly like the acolytes had been. He was quite the pitiful sight. His testicles bright purple, he wailed and drooled like a banshee, the flood of cum building up in his testicles driving him beyond the limits of his sanity. With the pressure building and his arousal exponentially growing, he was no longer human, his whole being reduced to being just a giant throbbing pit of need.

Smirking, with her free hand, Circe then pointed at a low hanging tree branch nearby and closed her eyes as she muttered a quiet spell. Watching on in complete fascination; Orion, Demetrius, and the others saw the branch begin to twist and bend, spinning wildly as wood chips flew off of the tree in a great brown swirling cloud. After a few seconds, another thud was heard on the plaza as a huge twelve-inch dildo dropped to the pavement. It was enormous, and Sintra and the other girls winced as they saw the multiple bumps and studs that had been carved onto the shaft, knowing full well the havoc such an object would wreck inside their warm, soft pussies.

Picking it up from the ground, Circe grinned in delight as she ran her fingers over the dildo, and saw the eye holes that had been carved at the base. Looking down at her foot, she picked up a shredded piece of leather, one that had been violently ripped off by one of the soldiers when they had stripped, and threaded it through the hole. Tying it off, she now dangled the makeshift strapon in her hand and winked at Sintra.

"I think you should be the first to enjoy this." Tossing a newly formed cage that had flown out of the still spinning cloud, she added, "But cage him first. You should be able to drain enough excess out of your prisoner with this to make him a very dutiful slave, but best of all, drained off without the healing release of an orgasm."

Picking up the cage, and the strap on, Sintra's face gleamed with malicious delight. Tying it around her waist, she casually strolled over to Gudea, quivering and shaking in his chains as he desperately tried to close his legs. Everything the commander had was on full display to the angry Priestess, and to her delight, his cock was ridiculously hard and swaying violently as he desperately tried to get free. Squatting down behind him, she cackled as she blew lightly over the tip of his penis and saw him buck and scream in an explosion of incoherent grunts.

Sliding him into the cage, she found her pussy gushing as she heard it click closed. Such power made her wetter than a stormy November, and knowing that now this bastard was hers forever to tease and torture got her nipples as hard as diamonds.

"There we go fucker!" she giggled as she smacked his exposed balls. "All sealed up for eternity. Never again to feel the warmth of a woman's pussy on your shaft, never to..." as she continued, she took her pinky and slowly scratched his quivering testicles and added. "Never, ever to have these emptied again. Enslaved forever in horny desperation to the Priestesses of Aphrodite! Welcome to your worst nightmare motherfucker!"

Hearing this, Gudea could only whimper and pant, his mind far too gone to fully comprehend what had just happened to him. He did jump however when he felt her soft, delicate hands grip his lewdly exposed ass cheeks and begin to pull them apart wide. "Now..., we have some unfinished business Commander, don't we? You said something about taking my anal cherry? Well, payback is a bitch ain't it?"

Cackling as she saw him jerk and struggle as the dildo slowly snaked down his open crack, once she found his hole, he started shamelessly begging as she left the tip right on the rim. Reaching down and feeling his cock twitch and throb in its cage she laughed when a bead of pre-cum drizzled out on her finger. Icily she cackled and said, "Oh my, how degrading this must be for you. Aroused against your will and dripping like a leaky amphora. Aphrodite will be so pleased with the thousands of harvests you will provide for her altar!"

"No, no! No! Please...., I will do anything! No! No! Ayiii!!!" he screamed as Sintra then violently plunged into him hard and deep. His mind slightly clearing as a huge dollop of pre-cum splattered on the marble tile beneath him, the full horror of his ordeal was now crystal clear. Sensible now, his shrieks of terror and pain grew deafening as he comprehended his fate.

Circe, looking on in satisfaction at the scene of just vengeance playing out in the courtyard, snapped her fingers and directed her naked servant to start bringing the others down to the plaza. Glancing over at the shocked group, she smiled "I think this system is going to work out just fine, don't you?" Hearing another cage and then another dildo hit the ground she laughed. "I think the girls are going to be quite occupied with their new slaves." Pointing her finger at Orion and Demetrius she added, "We now need to rush to Athens and alert the King of this disaster. If this is part of a larger attack, no doubt the temples and treasures stored in that great city will be tempting targets."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers
12