Olympus has Fallen Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, all of this talk about a hot bath sounds quite nice actually," Brunhilde added. "That long ride back from Greece got us all pretty dirty."

Winking at her as she replied, Freya said, "Some of us obviously got much dirtier than others."

"You can say that again," Brunhilde answered as she rubbed her sore and sticky thighs together.

Freya turned back to Peander and continued. "And of course, I fully expect you to use all of your Greek talents to their fullest in this new role you are assuming. You are our personal pet now. If you perform well, I may allow you some release from that painful flood that is damming up inside your balls."

"Bless you Goddess! Bless you! I will do anything! Anything!!" Peander screamed as he leaped to his feet and rushed forward to dive into Freya's pussy. Stopping him before he dropped to his knees, she pointed at Apollo and said, "First things first. Move that statue into the bath."

Apollo, his mind clear despite his frozen state could not stop trying to moan through his stony lips as he watched everything happen around him. Desperate and horny beyond the limits of his divine endurance, the slightest touch on his skin sent tidal waves of pleasure through his overstimulated body. The ride back from Greece with Brunhilde riding his frozen cock had been sheer erotic torture, his hard and sensitive cock perpetually plunged into her warm wet folds with no possibility of release. Worriedly, he watched the naked Greek boy approach and slowly lift him up and carry him into Freya's bath. Feeling his cock slide across the boy's back, the God shuddered as the sensation both aroused and disgusted him. What new erotic horrors were about to be inflicted on him? Would he now be forced to be sexually tormented by a man? Would the great pussy hound have his cock stroked by the boy toy of this ferocious Goddess? When would this degradation ever end? His worries alleviated when Peander finally placed down in the center of her enormous empty granite tub.

Sighing silently, he hoped that now he might be able to finally rest, all of the stimulation of his body having mercifully ceased. Having placed the statue where the Goddesses had directed, Peander released a large bronze valve tapping the waters of an underground hot spring and watched as the tub filled and began to lap up the God's leg. Knowing it would take some time for the tub to fill, Peander went back into the living room to attend to Freya and Brunhilde.

Apollo, alone at last, finally began to relax. In his hyper-aroused state, he needed a break before his mind shattered beyond repair. Unable to close his eyes, he was at least able to calm slightly since he was no longer having his cock teased. The warm waters that were snaking up his thigh felt wonderful, and for the first time in hours he felt his body begin to release its tension. Glancing around the room, he scoured his mind as he tried to figure out where he was. The tent was much different than the normal opulence the Sun God was used to. The room was nothing more than an enormous tent, its walls made of animal skins and dimly lit by various flickering torches scattered throughout the interior. Despite his deep worry about his hopeless situation, at least now he thought he could get some sleep. Surely the effects of the Blood of Medusa would begin to weaken eventually. The problem was, he had no idea how long he could expect to remain in his frozen state.

Twenty minutes later, his plan for sleep came to ruin as he watched Freya, Brunhilde, and the eleven other gorgeous Valkyries all enter the room. Unable to turn away or close his eyes, their beauty only added to his frustration and ache in his marble balls.

"What do you think girls?" Freya asked as she pointed at the enormous bubbling tub with Apollo decorating the center.

"Holy Shit Freya!" one of the Valkyries cried. "This is fantastic! It looks like something we would have found at those snooty bitches Palace on Mount Olympus."

Clapping her hands loudly, Freya announced, "And best of all, to help you enjoy this private refuge, I have a special gift for us all." Looking over at the flap in the side of the tent she said, "Peander, you may enter now."

All of the Valkyries turned to watch the flap as it opened and stared lustily at the naked and erect body of Peander as he entered. Grinning wildly he trotted inside, prepared for duty as he held a golden bucket of soap and a large soft sponge. Hearing the appreciative laughs and clapping from the Valkyries, Freya added, "My servant here is going to bathe and service us all, so be sure to thoroughly take advantage of his talented mouth. Everything we have always heard about those Greek boys I now know to be true. As a gift to you all, he is yours to enjoy all night. Peander will bathe and lick every one of you to creamy satisfaction."

Hearing this, the Valkyries went wild with applause as Apollo watched on and groaned within his marble prison. His lifeless eyes unable to tear away from this erotic spectacle, the slight reduction in his arousal from his time alone now was over. Knowing what was to come, the raging ache in his balls returned with a vengeance. Forced to watch thirteen of the most beautiful women imaginable being bathed and orally serviced before him was going to be very difficult to witness in his current cumless state.

Brunhilde, like the others, upon hearing Freya's offer, immediately began stripping off her skimpy fur-covered clothes. Peander, like Apollo, groaned in both delight and terror at the cock stiffening scene. Gripping his balls with his right hand, Peander prayed for relief as he was fast reaching the end of his tether. Having his face ridden by the Norse Goddess of Love had taxed him to the point of near insanity. This new scene of indescribable naked beauty was too much for him to handle and he felt his brain start to melt. As he stood there dumbfounded and throbbing, now that they all were nude like him, the sight of their hungry eyes boring into him like a pack of ravenous wolves preparing to attack, caused him to shake.

"OK Peander," Freya said with a smirk on her face. "You may wash us now. If you perform your duties well, and all of the girls are satisfied with your efforts, I promise that we will all give you the night of your life."

Not needing any further encouragement, Peander dove into the pool and began to rapidly suds up his sponge. Over the next hour, he carefully washed every inch of the beauties, his hands trembling as they massaged long luscious legs or soaped up full glorious breasts. This experience transformed him. No longer even feeling part of himself anymore, his whole being existed for one purpose alone, to serve these glorious women for all eternity. Once they were all clean, his mouth salivated as they lined up on the side of the tub and gently spread their legs. Crooking her finger, Freya pointed to Brunhilde and said, "Don't make me out a liar Peander. Show my beautiful servant how much bliss you can milk out of her body with that adorable little mouth of yours."

Salivating like a raving madman, Peander swam over and emerged between the beautiful redhead's legs. She was utterly gorgeous. When he was kneeling before her, he carefully lifted her legs apart and started kissing his way down her leg towards her honey cave. He was in heaven. Brunhilde, her glowing red eyes half closed in pleasure and her large full breasts just peaking up out of the warm soapy water was wetter than she had ever been in her eons long life. When he reached her inner thigh and began to nibble lightly on her sensitive flesh, her loud moan of bliss caused Peander's cock to twitch instantly.

With a large grin on his face, Peander reached under the water and took her amazing ass cheeks in both of his hands, slowly lifting her moist pussy to his waiting mouth. Licking his lips, he took one long, slow, lingering lick up her pussy, exploring every velvety fold with his tongue on the trip as he felt her whole body writhe in his grasp. He was going to take his time, slowly bringing her to an uncontrollable boil. Reaching the top of her pussy, he wrapped his tongue around her clit and swirled it softly in his mouth before giving it one quick flit with the tip of his tongue and pulling away. Curling her toes, and gripping his head tightly, Brunhilde pulled him in close to her crotch as he kissed his way back down to the base of her pussy to repeat his journey upwards.

One by one over the next several hours, every one of the Valkyries had their turn with Peander, none having ever been serviced like this before. As the others waited their turn under eager Greek's mouth, the impatient Valkyries in line decided to play with Apollo to amuse themselves as they passed the time. Perpetually stroking and washing his marble body, especially his dangling man-bits, they had no idea what havoc they were creating on the God trapped inside. Unable to get away from them, poor Apollo could do nothing but scream in pleasurable agony as they teased and tormented him for hours. Stroked and washed by the aroused Goddesses, all while forced to watch the incredibly lucky Peander ply his oral ministrations on their glorious pussies, he felt his mind begin to crack. This was too much to take. Through his frozen lips he begged, "Please, dear Gods of Chaos if you could just free my dick for one second I can survive this. I can't take any more of this sexual torment with no hope of release! I can't take it! Please, in the name of the holy and good just allow me one unfrozen stroke!"

Finally, after countless hours of being serviced by the energetic young Greek, Freya cooed as she sank back into the warm water against the side of the tub. The entire interior of the tent reeked with an intoxicating stew of the perfume strong female arousal. The warm musky odor of happy wet pussy mixing with the sweet floral scented waters kept her fires stoked. With her eyes half closed in bliss, Freya looked down her body and smiled as she watched Peander lovingly kiss and stroke her calf as he washed her clean after her last orgasm. Her body still tingling in pleasure from having been lovingly licked for hours, she exhaled loudly in a long quivering moan.

"Brunhilde," she asked as she looked over at her with half-closed sleepy eyes. "I don't know about you, but I certainly can get used to this." Fighting back a giggle as Peander began washing and sucking her ticklish toes, she added, "I should have captured a Greek boy to use as a body slave years ago. We have been missing out!"

"Amen Girl!" Brunhilde gasped as she slunk further down into the warm sweetly scented waters, her body still reeling in post orgasmic bliss. Reaching over to rub the top of Peander's head with her right foot she said, "This boy was everything you said he would be and then some." Looking over at the other Valkyries playfully splashing each other at Apollo's feet as they continued to stroke up his sudsy cock she added "And it looks like the Valkyries all appear quite satisfied by his efforts."

"Yes, they do all have that nice post orgasmic glow about them."

"And," Brunhilde continued "They seem to have taken a real shine to your new bathroom décor. I think that statue is definitely very clean now."

"No doubt," Freya answered as she giggled at their frantic efforts to stroke and tease a lifeless piece of art. Clapping her hands, she said, "Girls, leave that statue alone for a bit. I think it is quite clean now. You don't want to rub the cock off now do you?"

Giggling, the Valkyries all dropped back down into the water, leaving the poor suffering suds covered Apollo alone for the first time in hours. "Now, I want to take a vote. Who here thinks that our little Greek boy deserves a treat for his efforts?"

Instantly every hand raised as Freya smiled. Gently pushing Peander off of her body with her foot, she giggled herself as she watched him wobble unsteadily in the water. He was so hard. His balls were completely black now, desperately craving release. She could also watch his cock visibly throbbing in mid-air as a huge dollop of soapsuds dripped of the tip. His eyes glazed, it was obvious, the old Peander was gone. He was her total devoted slave now, not only in body but soul. Never again would he think about, or even remember, his homeland of Greece. His night with the Valkyries had enslaved him more effectively than any chain or magic spell ever could.

Tapping his nose with her right big toe, Freya smiled kindly. "This is your lucky night boy. You have performed well, and in so doing, you have honored me." Running her foot down his body, she snickered as she watched his whole body twitch and loud appreciative guttural moans erupted from his mouth. Reaching his balls, she lightly lifted them with the top of her foot. "Now I think it is time to do something about these." Looking over at the Valkyries, all watching transfixed by the sight and visibly licking their lips, she said, "Girls, prepare to reward our slave for a job well done."

Peander, his mind now mush, felt every erotic synapse in his mind explode at once as twelve sets of soft Goddess hands pulled him out into the tub. Floating him flat on his back, he rolled his eyes up in his head as every inch of his body was kissed, sucked and stroked simultaneously. Lifting his head slightly up from the water, he saw the beautiful face of Brunhilde between his legs. Her full red lips glistening, she snaked out her tongue as he moaned wildly. Taking a long lick up his shaft she slowly swirled the tip around its bulging red head.

Brunhilde, her body, still vibrating from the best orgasm of her life, ran one slow swirling lick up his shaft after another as the other Valkyries all kissed and stroked the rest of his body. One was deep throating his mouth as two others sucked on his rock hard nipples. Others lightly bit and kissed his legs, chest, and stomach while another swam under Peander and lovingly sucked and licked his balls from beneath the water. Every inch of his mortal flesh was teased by thirteen sets of divine hands and mouths, sending sensations through his body no human had ever experienced before. After a few minutes of this divine treatment, his back finally began arching up out of the water. He screamed in complete and utter relief as he felt the flood of boiling cum start to rise up his shaft and prepare to rocket out to freedom.

Looking down at this erotic scene, Apollo wished he could close his eyes. His anger growing in a jealous rage as he watched this lowly Greek boy be serviced by these Goddesses, his torment was made only worse as Brunhilde slowly ran her toes up and down his shaft while she gobbled up the meat of Peander. "Just one stroke dear Gods of Chaos! I swear! I swear I would do anything for just one full stroke where I could release!"

Meanwhile back in the pool on the slopes of Thira, Nyssa leaned against the side of the warm pool and panted. Dionysus had more than made up for his neglect of her in the cave, and as she reached out her foot from beneath the water, she lightly stroked the honey coated lips of the God with her toes.

"Well now...," she cooed. "You were amazing Dionysus. My pussy has never purred like that before." Closing her eyes as she moaned, her body still convulsing from her last orgasm she added, "You were a wild man. I have never had someone so desperate to please my body like that."

Raising his eyebrow as he lightly kissed her toe, Dionysus said, "I aim to please."

Reaching her other foot forward and tickling the base of his shaft she said, "So, are you ready for your big reward? You have been such a good boy; I think you have earned a proper release." Slowly running her toes up his shaft she fought off giggles hearing Dionysus groan. "Let me get you all stoked up so you can plunge that big purple monster into my pussy for a proper ball emptying."

Feeling her soft toes on his cock, Dionysus grunted in ecstasy. Growing harder by the second, he gulped as he felt his orgasm bubbling up from his balls like a volcanic eruption and he tried to rise out of the water to slow things down. Weak from his horny ordeal he could barely move, only able shake and beg as his body succumbed to the inevitable. "Careful Nyssa, you need to go a little slower. I am..., I am ready to...., ah....., Oh no! Not now, not yet! Nyssa wait...., ah! AH!!!!!!!!" he screamed as her velvety toes were too much resist and thousands of years of spooge erupted out of his aching balls in a great explosion.

Blasted with a torrential outflow of his thick flood of cum, Nyssa was blown clear out of the pool, landing hard onto the snowy ground on her perfectly round ass. Sitting up as she began to wipe the gallons of Dionysus's load off of her face, she cried "Oops!"

12