On a Slippery Slope Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men allow us to enjoy the feeling for a minute or two and then I watch as Angie's twin reaches down and puts his hand between her thighs. Just as she lets out a soft moan in response to the fingers that have just been inserted into her pussy, I feel a couple of fingers slip into mine. I love to be finger fucked. So does Angie.

We both ramp up quickly, our cries filling the room as the twins expertly manipulate our pussies and allow the vibrators to work their magic on our G-spots. At precisely the right moment, the men ease their thumbs into our asses and we are suddenly pushed right to the edge. We try to hold eye contact with each other but can't concentrate. Angie lowers her face into her pillow. She cums in just a few seconds, using the pillow to muffle her screams. I follow her over the cliff moments later, but allow my cries to reverberate off the walls and then lower my head. I need to rest.

The vibrators are stopped but remain inside us. We are given a couple of minutes to recover, but the twins are nowhere near finished with us. I am acutely aware that there are two dildos on the table and two splendid cocks in the room that have seen very little action. The thought thrills me.

The twins know I have had the dildo-in-the-ass routine. They also know Angie has not. She can't see her twin, but I can. He is in the process of applying a generous amount of lubricant onto one of the dildos. She may not know what is about to happen to her. I catch her eye and give a high wattage smile, trying to communicate to her that all is well.

Her eyes open wide as her twin starts to gently ease the dildo into her rectum.

"Oh God," she moans and I recall that she had less trouble with the butt plug than I did the first time around. Perhaps she'll prove to be a natural at this.

"Oh God!" she cries as the dildo slips deeper inside. I can't see very much, but I suspect the implement is now buried to the hilt.

Nothing is happening to me. My twin is somewhere behind me. I hope he is preparing my dildo, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Apparently I am supposed to watch the entire performance that is unfolding in front of me.

Angie's twin begins to move the dildo and she lets out a ragged moan in response. He slowly picks up speed and is soon fucking her ass at a rapid pace. I had an orgasm the first time that was done to me and I wonder if Angie will be able to follow suit.

I shouldn't have doubted her. It takes a minute or so, but she cums with a shriek that echoes off the walls of the room. The dildo stops moving, but remains buried in her ass as her face drops onto her pillow.

I'm next. My twin eases the implement into me and I let out a soft cry in response. Angie hears me, raises her head, and gives me a heavy-lidded smile.

My performance mirrors hers. I cum quickly, wailing into my pillow, and once again we are allowed to rest for a few moments.

We both know what will happen next. I have experienced it and Angie has seen the video. The twins are now going to fuck us with the dildos in place. I am ready.

The twins enter us at the same time, both of us acknowledging the penetrations with loud moans, and then sharp yelps as the bullet vibrators deep in our pussies return to life.

I have never felt anything like this. The double penetration, along with the G-spot stimulation ramps me up quickly. I am soon clawing at the surface of the platform and screaming with pleasure as my twin grasps me by the hips and begins to pound his hard cock into me. Angie is receiving the same treatment and her cries compete with mine. I can only imagine what the bullet vibrators feel like to the twins.

It is all over in a couple of minutes. The vibrator against my clit is switched on at exactly the right moment and I fall into the abyss. Angie is right behind me. The twins let out primal growls as they spurt cum into us while our contractions clamp rhythmically around their pulsating shafts. I can see Angie's twin nearly collapse and I can feel mine having trouble maintaining his balance. They recover enough to remain on their feet but gently fold their bodies over on top of ours as all the vibrators shut down.

We all take a much-needed rest. Eventually, my guy stirs and reaches across my back to unstrap one of my forearms. Seconds later he withdraws his cock, the dildo, and the vibrator. Angie's twin performs the same service for her. A few moments later, both men leave the room.

Angie looks like she might have passed out. A little later, I hear a door open and close at the far end of the hallway. The twins have departed so I unfasten my restraints and ease my way off the device. I have to hold onto it for a minute or two before I can trust my legs to support my weight.

I wipe cum from the inside of my thighs with one of the hand towels and stumble over to Angie just as she begins to stir. I quickly release her straps and lean down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Oh my God," she murmurs, "I have never felt anything like that before."

"Me neither," I tell her as I gently stroke her hair, waiting for her strength to return.

After a few minutes she is able to stand. I hand her a towel and she takes care of most of the mess between her thighs.

"Let's take a look around," I suggest. "We haven't been in this building in more than a month."

Angie agrees and we start looking in the other rooms. Rooms one and two are empty. We know room number three is being used for storage. We were just fucked senseless in number four a few minutes ago. Rooms five and six are also empty.

We finish cleaning up in the bathroom and then inspect the shop. Surprisingly, two overstuffed chairs are in residence. We can't imagine what role they will eventually play. The work area is a mess. We spend a few moments trying to figure out what they're building and then give up.

I am starving to death and convey that information to Angie. We return to room three and don our conservative outfits. We decide to steal the naughty little prep school costumes after agreeing that we can put them to good use in our apartments. They really are quite sexy.

We have a nice dinner together in our favorite restaurant. Eventually, Angie puts her fork down, gives out a discreet little burp, and folds her napkin.

"I suspect that all our bondage sessions will like that from now on," she announces.

"How so?"

"All four of us in the room together. Watching each other being fucked in the flesh, so to speak, is one hell of a turn-on. I'm sure they think so too. The twins' disguises are perfect. I had no idea who was who."

"I couldn't tell them apart either. What do you suppose they have in mind next?"

"I don't know, but I'll bet we're gonna like it," she says with a grin.

****

To be continued...

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.