On-Call Relief Administrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's working," I said pulled back.

"No, johnnie. Don't stop until it's really big and hard," Tom instructed me.

I held the shaft and went back to French kissing the head of the growing cock. When it finally achieved full erection, I was filled with the pride that comes from doing a job well.

"Damned good work, johnnie," Tom said.

"Ditto," Linda agreed. "Now jack that puppy off like it owes you money. And don't be afraid to kiss and lick the head a few times while you're doing it. Tom really enjoys that."

I was holding the shaft with both hands and stroking up and down moderately fast. Every now and then I would lean in and kiss the big head and use my tongue to caress it. Having tasted Tom's cum when Linda fed it to me before, It didn't gross me out. The taste of his pre-cum was not unpleasant.

I continued to stroke and jack as more and more clear drops formed at the slit which I would hurry to lick clean.

"That's it, johnnie. Jack me, baby. Kiss it again, I'm almost there."

I planted my lips over the head, my masturbation quickly increasing speed.

"Yessss," Linda hissed. "Do him, baby. Do that cock."

I felt his cock jerk and pulled my face away though not in time. The first silvery rope hit me on my nose and mouth. The suddenness made me lose concentration.

"Don't stop, motherfucker," Tom growled.

I hurried back to my stroking oblivious to the glazing of my face, neck and chest.

Tom's cock finally stopped showering me with sperm and began to return to its state of unreadiness.

"You did it, johnnie," Linda was beaming. She kissed me then used her tongue to clean my face and kissed me again. "I'm proud of you, baby. Really. Not everyone would do that, do what you did. It takes real fortitude to hang on to Tom's cock when it explodes and plasters you. But you did and I'm proud of you. Here. Here. Clean this up," she said bringing a couple fingers of sperm she'd collected from my neck.

"Oops, get that johnnie," Linda said pointing the oozing head of Tom's cock to my face.

Without thinking, I wrapped my lips around the head and sucked the remaining load from his deflated manhood.

"God but you have a talent for cocks, johnnie," Tom said after his respite. "The guys are gonna love you."

Your turn baby boy," Linda said. She grabbed my erection and jerked it hard and fast. "Oh God, I squealed as I quickly filled her hand with my load.

I lay on my back still shuddering and shaking after my powerful orgasm. I was in no position mentally or physically to resist Linda having me lick my own cum from her hand.

"Motherfucker," Tom exclaimed. "johnnie is gonna be a hit with our group, Lin."

"I'll know he will. Just watching how engrossed in your cock he gets; you can tell he takes it seriously."

"Thanks, I guess," I stammered. "Just glad to be helpful, I guess."

"Helpful my ass, johnnie," Tom grinned. "You'll be a wonderful addition."

They want me to join their swinging group and I was single. When I pointed that out, I was told not to worry. "What you bring to the table, dude, is special."

We sat around smoked another joint as they described their friends and what goes on when they get together for sex.

I had hardly seen a pussy before Linda allowed me to see hers multiple times. Both she and Tom reenforced time and again that what I was doing was not at all gay. It was only sex. Just sex and why pin labels on the things we enjoy doing? And the fact that Linda actually jacked me off made me want to do anything she asked.

"Tomorrow's a work day, guys. I better hit the road. Thanks for lending me your robe, Linda. Saturday, I 'll bring my own."

"Nonsense, johnnie. Just come over and you can change into mine again. It's no trouble."

"Yeah," Tom agreed. "And dude, it looks sexy on you."

So there was that. Playing with his cock and wearing Linda's lingerie isn't gay, so why worry?

I got a text the next day from Linda. "Think about buying yourself some Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv soothing hand creme, johnnie. You want to make the best impression on our friends Saturday."

"Fucking hell," I muttered when the cashier at Macy's rang up the suggested creme. "It better work for 76 bucks."

I took the tube home and after a shower, I squeezed a large dollop in my hand and rubbed them together. I had to admit, it did make my hands feel softer, more supple. I had to admit that Linda knew what she was talking about.

Before leaving for work the Friday morning, I applied another dose. Then again after I got home. Giving it a practice run, I masturbated thinking of Linda's nude body and how her hand felt jerking me off.

Saturday was much the same. Lotion in the morning before running errands. Linda sent another text letting me know that I should be at their place at 7:30 that night.

I texted her back thanking her for the tip on the hand creme.

She seemed pleased that I had followed her lead. "See, baby. I won't lead you astray. Just do what I tell you and you'll have a splendid time tonight. Nothing different than what you've already done so well."

Just her texts made my dick hard. I wondered if by some chance, I'd get to fuck her like the other guys in their group.

I was excited about the prospect of fucking Linda so much that I couldn't wait to get over there. I texted Tom asking if I should bring anything. "Dude, nice of you to offer. We got it covered. Just bring your talented hands and lips. Eric is looking forward to sampling you after hearing me brag about your skills."

Reading that Tom had been bragging about my skills made me feel proud. I mean he's so cool and Linda, well, she rocks my world. I made a promise to myself that I would not let them down.

I arrived a few minutes late trying to be fashionably late. Linda, looking as beautiful and sexy as always greeted me with a hug and a quick kiss on my lips. On my lips, man!

"Tom, johnnie's here," she said as she took me by my hand and led me into their apartment.

"Cool. johnnie, this is Eric. His bride wasn't able to make it this time. So, he's solo."

"Hi, Eric," I said a wee bit crest fallen. I'd hoped to see his wife naked.

Eric rose from the beanbag chair I usually sat in. "johnnie, great to meet you. Tom and Linda have been bragging on you so much I could hardly wait to enjoy your skills."

I blushed as we shook hands. But shaking my hand wasn't all Eric had in mind. He used both hands to turn mine over and feel it. "Nice and soft, just like you guys said," Eric said to Tom and Linda. Smiling, "I can't wait to feel them on my cock, dude."

I looked at Linda and Tom for support. "Erice, dude, be cool, man. And johnnie, don't mind Eric. He can be obnoxious at times."

"Yeah. Sorry, man. It's just, well Linda and Tom have told us how soft your hands are and how good you are with them."

"Yeah, it's okay." But it wasn't really. I knew that if what I was doing got out to the public, I'd be ruined.

"Hey, johnnie," Linda called from their bedroom. Come on, sweet heart, let's get you into your robe."

Glad to be away from that embarrassing predicament, I followed Linda to their room. She watched as I undressed. I will admit that she gave me a little incentive allowing her robe to open and flash me a glimpse of her pussy.

When I skinned out of my pants and undies, my dick was already hard. "Is that for me, baby boy?"

I could only giggle in response.

After helping me into the sexy lingerie, Linda took my hand and led me back into the living room. Tom and Eric had lit a joint and we passed a bottle of Jack Daniels back and forth.

"Dude, take a hit of this. Eric brought this weed, man It's good shit too."

I took the joint Tom offered. It was good shit. I hit the joint and coughed. "Here man," Eric said handing me the bottle. "Brother Jack will soothe that cough."

I took a swig though hard liquor. "Thanks, Eric," I said feeling the weed almost immediately. "That's good stuff."

He clapped me on the back. "Sorry about earlier man. No hard feelings?"

"Well, one can hope to feel at least one hard," I giggled at my own lame joke. But I had already forgiven Eric. Maybe it was the weed or the second hit of Jack that relaxed me but I was looking forward to the main event of the night.

"Doesn't johnnie look cute in his robe?" Linda asked Eric.

"He sure does," Eric smiled at me.

"It's not really mine. Linda loans it to me," I said wishing the attention was elsewhere other than on me.

Linda came up behind me. Reaching around, she rubbed my chest and tweaked my nipples which caused me to moan. "Our sweet boy has sensitive breasts," she announced.

But what I was really sensitive to was feeling Linda's breasts on my back.

Tom handed me the joint and again I coughed but not as bad as the first hit. I watched him turn and take off his robe. Spreading it over the seat of his chair, he turned and sat. Looking at me, he asked if I was ready.

"Um," I hesitated looking at Eric. "I guess so."

"Well that's good cuz I've been looking forward to this evening."

Linda walked me over to Tom and pressed down on my shoulder. Still in my robe, she reminded me how I should approach a cock. I quickly apologized, stood and took it off. Kneeling back down, I felt three sets of eyes watching as I reached for Tom's cock.

Linda knelt beside me. "He's going to be slow to get hard, johnnie. He and I fucked an hour ago. You know how to jump start his cock, baby. Get him hard."

Again, the rushing noise was all in my head as I brought Tom's wonderful cock to my mouth. I heard someone intake a breath and exclaim, "damn", when my tongue stabbed the gland. "That's it, johnnie. You know how to do it," Linda said.

Encouraged by Linda, I puckered my lips and sucked gently on the head while using my tongue to tease and tantalize Tom's cock.

"Use your lips to tug on it, johnnie," Linda suggested.

In for a penny, in for a pound. I placed my lips tightly behind the flared head and pulled again and again. Using both my lips to pull and my tongue to scrub the head, I felt Tom responding.

"That's it, johnnie. Just a little more of that and I'll be ready for your hands, baby."

Hearing him call me baby excited me for some unknown reason. With the head of his cock between my lips, I looked up at Tom. Seeing his smile, I just assumed it was a figure of speech coming from a sexually excited man and gave it no further thought.

I went to pull my mouth off so I could jack him off, but Linda stopped me. With her breasts pressed against me, Linda told me to keep my lips wrapped around the head as I used my hands to get him off. "Tom really likes it when his cock has lips on it, baby boy. That's it. That's the way. Use your tongue too, baby."

It took me a bit to master syncing the tempo with my lips pulling on the head and my hand rubbing the shaft while holding his balls in my free hand. Once I had the correct motions, Tom groaned and his cock, now hard as steel, twitched. I knew I was doing a good job.

"Baby, he's gonna cum soon. I want you to keep your lips tight on his cock. Can you do that, johnnie? Can you finish what you started?" Linda purred in my ear as her hand reached down to hold my boner.

"Mm hmm," I hummed around the fat cock head between my lips. I knew she wanted Eric to see Tom cum in my mouth. For some reason, it turned me on to have him watching me masturbate my friend and at Linda's suggestion, I tightened my lips around the head of his cock and licked and I jacked and tugged.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Tom grunted.

"Keep his cock in your mouth johnnie and jack him faster," Linda ordered.

Doing my best to do as she told me, I swallowed the first thick ribbon of sperm and the next. I had both hands on Toms magnificent cock, jacking his cock hard and fast until his climax had ebbed to a slow drizzle. Using my tongue, I savored my friend's essence until he pushed me off his cock.

I retrieved my robe and put it back on.

"Baby boy," Linda gushed. "That was great. You did a wonderful job of getting Tom to cum for you."

I knelt back basking in Linda's praise. "Very nice, johnnie," Tom added. "You're the best. I know Eric can't wait to try you out himself."

"Damn, I thought you guys were exaggerating about his skills. Come here, johnnie," Eric said holding out another joint. "Hit this, take a drink and catch your breath."

Eric stood as I approached him and handed me the joint. I hit it and took a swig. I was as high as I'd ever been though not 100% out of touch with reality.

Eric reached out and tugged on one of my nipples. Not hard but gentle-like. A moan escaped me which let him know I enjoyed his touch.

Linda came over behind Eric. Through stoned eyes, I watched her open his robe. His cock was nice. Hanging low over nice balls, Eric was neatly groomed.

"You boys get acquainted," Linda cooed.

Eric's hand that had been pulling on my nipple left my chest and snaked around my waist. Linda's robe didn't do anything to hide my bum and Eric was soon holding my bottom. Even though his hand on me felt very nice, I was scared and didn't know what I should do.

"You have a nice bottom, johnnie," Eric whispered. "Round, soft, and very fuckable."

My eyes widened and I looked to Linda for help.

Coming to my side, Linda kissed my ear which sent shivers through me. "Don't be afraid, baby. It's only sex between friends. Feel his cock, johnnie. Hold Eric's cock. Remember, it's why you wanted to come here tonight."

Her breasts pressed against me reassured me that it was just sex. I reached out and took Eric's cock in my hand. I looked up at him. Our eyes met and he smiled. Maybe it was the weed, maybe the Jack, but his smile was sweet, disarming. So, when he held the joint up to my lips, I took another hit While holding his not-yet-hard cock.

Are you ready to share your gift with me, baby?" Eric asked quietly.

I didn't resist when he led me to the bean bag chair. He removed his robe and spread it over the plastic seat. "No, baby," he whispered as I was about to take my robe off. "You look beautiful in that. Please keep it on for me."

I heard myself tell him I would. "If you really want me to, I'll keep it on."

Eric sprawled out in the bean bag making it difficult for me to get at his cock.

"Come kneel at my side, johnnie," Eric said taking my hand and leading me to his side.

He was right. With my face on his stomach, I had the perfect angle to place my lips around the head of his cock.

"That's it, baby, show Eric how much you love making a man's cock cum for you," Linda encouraged. Wrap your lips around the head and tongue him. You know you want to."

I really didn't need Linda's directions. But she was right. I wanted to. I fish kissed the nice head and cupped Eric's balls as I tongued the sponge-like gland.

Linda settled on her knees across from me. Our faces were very close which I really liked. "That's my boy," she said. Get that cock hard baby."

I felt Eric's cock responding to my mouth. It rose with grandeur, long and hard though not as big as Tom's.

"That's my baby boy," Linda said. "Jack Eric's cock for him, johnnie. Show him how much you love making a big cock cum for you."

I felt inspired to do my best. I gently tugged on Eric's cock while using my lips and tongue to keep him aroused.

"That's good, johnnie. You're the best," Eric complimented me.

So engrossed in making his cock cum, I didn't notice at first that his hand was back on my bottom. I felt his tugging on my balls from underneath then his finger began caressing and softly probing my most private place.

"He does have a nice pussy, doesn't he Eric?"

Hearing Linda call my bottom a pussy made me giggle. But hearing Eric agree sort of excited me. Besides, his hand on me back there felt nice, sexy.

When Linda saw me wiggle my bottom she told Eric to finger fuck me.

"johnnie likes it, Eric. Finger her pussy. Make her hot to have your cock in her pussy."

I heard every word and for some reason it didn't bother me. Maybe it was because Eric had a finger in my bottom. It felt nice, very nice. Even with the head of his cock between my lips, I moaned in heated appreciation.

"Work his cock, johnnie. Work your man's cock, baby."

It couldn't be helped. So high from the weed and whiskey, my mouth sort of slipped down the shaft of Eric's cock. Soon my hand and mouth were meeting as my arousal grew into a furious state. I masturbated and sucked Eric's cock as though I'd done this kind of thing all my life.

Eric's hips began to rise and fall in perfect time with my hands and mouth. Each thrust drove his cock deeper into my mouth which by then I found most pleasant.

"Do it, johnnie," Linda urged. "Milk Eric's cock. Suck it baby. Suck your man's cock like a good slut."

It hadn't dawned on me that I was actually sucking Eric's cock until I heard Linda say it. But by then, I was too far gone to care. Eric's fingering my bottom had aroused me like never before. Just as he announced his orgasm, I squealed around his cock and had one of my own.

Eric's cock expanded then spasmed, filling my mouth with his cum. I was in the throes of my own orgasm, spilling my seed on the bean bag chair as we came together. My hands pumped his cock as my mouth rose and fell taking him all the way into my throat.

When Eric's balls had been completely drained and his cock softened, my face laying on his stomach, I held his manhood to my lips for one last kiss.

The room was quiet. Tom and Linda not sure they saw what had happened. I lay completely satisfied with Eric's arm over me, holding me to him. He had made me cum and that made me feel close top him. To me, Eric had become special.

Nothing was said that night and as my high wore off, it dawned on me what I'd done. Without saying anything and unable to face the three of them, I hurried into my clothes and left.

When alone in my apartment, I nearly lost it. Thinking about what I'd done and what I let Eric do to me almost made me physically ill.

Exhausted but unable to sleep, I paced and cursed and worried that soon everyone would know I had sucked a cock and came when I got finger fucked.

Those two things were in conflict with how I felt about Linda. I wrestled with my emotions trying to understand why I could feel the way I did about Linda and how I reacted to having a cock in my mouth.

Thoroughly done in, sleep finally overwhelmed me and I drifted off.

I woke Sunday afternoon to a loud knocking on my door. "Go away," I shouted not wanting to face anyone.

"It's me, johnnie, Linda. Please let me in."

My heart skipped a beat. I wanted to open the door but at the same time, didn't want her to see me. She knocked again. "johnnie, please baby."

When she called me baby, my resistance left me.

I opened the door but was unable to look her in the eyes. "Come in. What can I do for you? Want me to suck another cock?" I asked sarcastically.

Linda sat on my sofa and patted the cushion next to her. "Come here, johnnie. Come talk to me."

I couldn't refuse her. I sat holding my head in my hands.

"You're upset, I suppose. That's why I came over today."

"You're going to say that sucking Eric's cock wasn't gay?"

Linda kind of chuckled. "I knew that's what you were thinking. I was worried about you; I mean the way you stormed off last night. We all were surprised at that."

"What would you have me do? Hang around and suck Tom's cock?"

"Only if you wanted to. What you did last night, johnnie, was to respond to sex. That's all. It doesn't mean anything. It certainly doesn't mean you're gay. I don't think you're gay."

"Yeah, I bet you don't. If I remember right, I have a pussy and you called me her, telling Eric to finger fuck my pussy."

"You're right. I did say those things. But I couldn't help it. Look johnnie, I got so carried away watching you enjoy yourself that I thought saying those things might excite you more than you already were. They did too. You can tell me."