On-Call Relief Administrator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. Hearing those things did excite me. "I was high. It doesn't count," was my lame reply.

Linda put her hand on my thigh. "Listen to me johnnie. I know you have a crush on me and I like you too. I say that because I want you to listen and believe me. What happened last night was just about you letting go of your inhibitions and having fun. Doesn't mean a thing. Shoot, Tom and I have entertained couple where I've gotten so turned on that I went down on her. Doesn't mean a thing except that we were enjoying ourselves."

Her hand crept higher up my thigh. She brought her face real close to mine. "Can I tell you a secret? Watching you and Eric last night was the most sexiest thing I ever saw. Really, I mean it. The way you responded to him was the same way I responded to a woman many times. Tom and I loved that we were the ones that you felt close enough to, to let yourself really enjoy sex like you did."

When her hand grabbed my dick and found it hard, Linda knew she was making progress. "You're hard thinking about Eric's cock, or is it Tom's cock, baby? It's okay. You can tell me."

I should have stood up and moved away but I didn't. I couldn't. My crush was playing with my dick and I loved it.

"Which cock is it, johnnie? Whose cock are you thinking about?"

She fished my dick out and fisted me. "Tell me, baby boy. I know you what you want. Tell your Linda and she'll make it happen for you, baby boy."

"Arrgh," I groaned as I came. "Both. You happy now? Does it make you happy to know I'm thinking about both cocks?"

"It does, johnnie," Linda smiled as she offered me her sperm coated hand. "Clean this and let me tell you why."

I lapped my spooge from her hand while Linda did her best to convince me that what I'd done and what I was thinking about was natural for guys like me. "It's like this johnnie. I'm going to tell you things that are secret. I trust you and know you won't tell a soul."

You know that Tom and I enjoy sex with other couples. That's not a secret. What no one knows is that we like to engage in same-sex activities."

I'd finished eating my sperm and paid attention to Linda. I was surprised to hear that they enjoyed same sex stuff.

For the guys, johnnie, it's important to them that the guy they let enjoy their cocks at the least enjoys what he's doing. Now that includes hand jobs which we both know you enjoy giving and blow jobs which after last night, we see that you might enjoy giving those too. Eric told us after you left that he never had a better blow job than the one you gave him."

"Really?" I asked somewhat surprised. "I didn't know what I was doing. It just sort of happened."

Linda grinned and took my hand and placed it on her breast. "See? That's exactly what I'm talking about. You didn't plan on sucking Eric's cock. You were overcome with the desire to do it. You wanted to suck his cock. Maybe you weren't aware of your desire to suck cocks but, and baby, I mean this in the nicest way, there is a hungry cock sucker inside you that we all saw emerge."

I was stunned. I got up and just walked around wondering if Linda was right and if I was a homo.

"johnnie, baby boy. I know you think that what I just shared makes you gay. It doesn't. You're no more gay than Eric is and he's married. It's just sex and only that. You sucking cocks does not define who and what you are."

"Bullshit," I insisted. "Only faggots suck cocks."

"Is that right? Let's try an experiment."

"What kind of experiment?"

I watched Linda unbutton her blouse and expose her breasts. Then she stood and shimmied out of her jeans. She wore no panties.

"Come to me," she said using her finger to coax me.

Linda laid back and spread her legs. I'd seen her pussy more than once but not like this. It was open, inviting, and aromatic."

I stood between her open legs. "I want you to lick me here," she smiled as she ran a finger through her labia.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I dropped to my knees and was leaning in when Linda stopped me. "Nope, you need to be naked too. That's important for this experiment."

I hurried out of my shirt and pants and knelt between her legs again. My hands found her buttocks as I planted my face on her pussy.

"Easy, big boy," Linda said taking my face in her hands. "You may be a natural at sucking cocks but let momma teach you how to please a woman."

I learned much from Linda that afternoon. First, when eating a pussy, start slow and gently. Soft kisses and tender licks to the outer folds before nibbling on the inner lips. Alternate between tongue fucking and clit chewing. Allow the woman to guide me, control the pressure I apply, and most of all, when she's cumming, hold on for dear life. Linda bucked and fucked my face and mouth as I gave her several orgasms.

When she regained her composure, Linda pointed at my dick. "Look, johnnie, you're hard again. See, you aren't gay at all."

I hadn't noticed as I rubbed my stiff jaw. But she was right. I was erect.

Linda leaned forward and took my bottom in her hands and pulled my erection to her open mouth. Before she took me into her mouth, she smiled and looked up at me. "I know I won't be as good at sucking your dick as you are, but I'll do my best for you baby."

To all you real men reading this, it would be nothing to you for a woman to suck your cock. For me, this was my first. My crush, the woman I thought I loved was going to suck me. It would be my first blow job.

"You have the cutest little boner, johnnie," Linda said just before licking it.

"Ahh, ahh, God," I cried out and slumped to my knees after cumming before Linda could even get started.

I heard her giggle before she brought her face to mine and kissed me. She used her tongue to push my seed into my mouth, a taste I was becoming familiar with.

Smiling as she dressed, Linda told me how lucky I was. "You get the best of both worlds, johnnie." Touching the side of my face and told me she hoped I'd consider joining them next weekend. "The way you please a pussy, I just know the girls will love you. And the guys? Forget about it. They can't wait for you to tend to their cocks. Tom especially is looking forward to you doing him like you did Eric. I think he's jealous."

"Really? Tom jealous of me?"

"No baby. Tom is jealous of Eric and the wonderful blow job you gave him. Tell me we can expect you Saturday? Please, baby. For me?"

I couldn't resist. "Tell me when and where. I'll be there."

"Wonderful. I knew we could count on you. And you'll wear my pretty robe for us too?"

"Um, well, uh, yeah. Sure," I surrendered.

"You're wonderful, baby," she said as she went out the door.

Left to myself and my thoughts, I was in heaven. Yeah, I knew Linda would never leave Tom for me. I wasn't that much of an idiot. But I almost got a blow job. Maybe, one day, I might be able to have real sex with her. I knew what she wanted and expected of me. I was going to suck Tom's cock on Saturday. Maybe I'd have to blow Eric again too. Whatever. I now fully understood I wasn't gay. My erection seeing Linda naked proved that.

And masturbating big cocks and even sucking one wasn't bad. And then I thought about seeing more naked women too. I might even get to eat more pussy.

It wouldn't work out exactly the way I thought, however.

On Tuesday evening, I answered the knock on my door. "Eric, what a nice surprise. What are you doing here?" I asked as I stepped aside to let him in.

Eric looked embarrassed as he struggled to say why he was visiting me. "First, johnnie, Tom and Linda gave me your address. I hope that isn't a problem."

"It's fine, Eric. Have a seat. Make yourself comfortable. Can I get you a beer or anything?"

"A beer would be nice."

I retreated to my kitchen and pulled a bottle of Bud Lite out of the ice box and opened it.

"Here you are sir," I smiled at my guest handing him his beer.

Eric took a swig and placed the bottle on the coffee table. Pulling out a joint, he asked if I would join him.

"Fire that bad boy up," I told him. "If I remember correctly, you have some dynamite shit."

I sat beside him and we passed the joint back and forth until all that remained was a roach which, after making sure it was no longer burning, I put on the table.

We sat for a few minutes listening to the radio. Finally, Eric got the courage to tell me why he came over.

"johnnie, what happened the other night, well, look, this isn't easy for me to say so I'll just spit it out. That was by far the best blow job I've ever had."

I blushed. "Thank you, Eric. To be honest, it was the first time I did that."

"Well, it may be your first time but it was the best. Between you masturbating me and sucking my cock, it was mind blowing, dude."

I was high as a kite and giggled. My giggling was infectious because Eric joined me in uncontrolled laughter. After a few minutes and with my side hurting, we gathered ourselves. "Well, let me repay your compliment. The way you played with my bottom gave me a great orgasm too."

Eric smiled. "Can we do it again? Please? I have never felt that good in my life. You were great." As he begged me to have sex with him, Eric took my hand and placed it on his lap. I squeezed his erection remembering how excited I got while getting him off. I looked into his pleading eyes. I saw hope in them. "Come with me," I said taking his hand and standing up.

I led Eric into my bedroom. When he saw me undressing, he grinned. "johnnie, this is so nice of you to do this for me."

I had him lay with his head on my pillow. My own dick was as hard as his as I knelt beside him, the same way I'd done at Tom's and Linda's.

It was like I remembered. A nice hard cock and nice sized balls needed what I could give. I took his erection in my hand and slowly jacked it up and down. Eventually the urge to lick it was too strong for me to resist. Putting my face close, I kissed the smooth purple head and licked it.

"Oh yeah, that's the way, johnnie."

I turned and smiled at Eric who lay propped up like a king receiving the respect he deserved. I held his balls and jacked as I planted my lips just over the head and used my tongue to tease his cock.

I shivered with excitement when I felt Eric's hand caressing my back before easing down to my bottom. I wiggled a little to let him know I liked what he was doing.

"Suck it baby," Eric hissed as he slipped a finger in my bottom. "Suck that cock."

I obliged him. Timing my jacking with taking his cock in my mouth I gave my guest a slow sensual blow job as he fingered me slow, wanting to keep me on edge.

"That's so good, johnnie. You're the best cock sucker I've ever had hanging on my cock."

Maybe it was the marijuana high, but I liked hearing Eric tell me those things. "You have a nice cock for me to suck," I told him.

"Get back on my cock, slut," he groaned as his finger began fucking me faster which in turn made me suck and masturbate him faster.

"Mmmm," I moaned around his cock as I fucked back at his finger.

Eric's hips began to rise and fall as he started to fuck my mouth. I kept my head still with my lips tight behind the head as he fucked and I jacked. This was new, his fucking my mouth and I decided I liked it. I liked it a lot.

His finger hit my G-spot and I spasmed and came across Eric's side. Shortly after I came, he growled that he was cumming. "Get it, bitch. Suck that cock, eat my cum, cock sucker."

His cock pulsed and jerked and filled my mouth with his seed again. I swallowed dutifully having earned my reward for having satisfied my friend.

We were resting after our glorious orgasms. My head was on Eric's stomach, the head of his cock between my lips as I took in the last drizzle of his oozing sperm. He rubbed my back and stroked my hair. "That was great, johnnie. Fucking great. I think we'll be doing this a lot; I mean if that's okay with you."

I was only too happy that I gave Eric what he came for and really enjoyed the orgasm he gave me. "I think I'd like that, Eric," I whispered giving his cock a final kiss.

His hand grabbed a wad of my hair and he pulled my head off his cock up to his chest. I lay with him as a woman would lay with her man. I nibbled his nipples and cradled his balls as his hand caressed my bottom.

"You have such a soft and yet so firm pussy, baby," he whispered. "Maybe one day you'll let me fuck it."

I looked up to see if he was serious. His smile was genuine. "Maybe, Eric." But even saying maybe filled me with unfamiliar emotions. He had a way of making me feel like I was his girl. As those feelings filled me, I used my lips to pull on his nipple before looking back up. "I think I'd like that, Eric. You do something to me that makes me feel I can't say no to you."

"You're saying you want me to fuck your pussy?"

"Yes. One day when I'm ready, I'll give you my pussy. But you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"Maybe this weekend when we all get together. Then they'll all see and you won't have to worry about it getting out."

"Maybe," I sighed and lay my head back on his chest. What he said about letting the others see me getting fucked and not having to worry about it made sense.

After Eric left and the high wore off, I realized what I'd promised. Now I was scared. I mean if I let Eric fuck my pussy, er, my bottom, that would be gay. Maybe I should reconsider. But if I did I'd have to figure out how to let Eric down gently.

The next day at work, I tried my best not to think about what I told Eric and kept myself busy.

After work I went straight home. I boiled some spaghetti and opened a jar of Rao's marinara. Shredding some Locatelli, I poured a glass of sangiovese and settled in for some mid-week TV.

I was cleaning up with a full tummy as I listened to Jeopardy. My phone interrupted me. Pausing the TV, I answered. "Johnnie, hi. It's Linda. Are you busy?"

"Not really but....."

"Great. Tom and i will be by shortly. See ya." Then she hung up.

I hurried through my clean-up and poured another glass of wine. It was only a few minutes when I heard their knock.

Linda was her usual smiling self as she kissed my cheek and came in with Tom following close behind her. "Dude," Tom grinned high fiving me.

Linda went to the kitchen and helped herself to a glass of wine. When she came back, I noticed she poured two glasses. I was about to reach for mine but she handed the second glass to Tom instead.

"What are we going to do about you, johnnie?" Tom asked as he sat on the couch. "Eric told us he got another blow job and yet, you've totally left me hanging."

I looked from Tom to Linda. She was smiling. "He's right, baby. Time to show Tom how good a cock sucker you are."

Yeah, I should have been embarrassed, pissed even. But it was Linda and I was too weak to refuse her. I sighed and started to undress. "

"What are you doing, dude?" Tom asked.

Getting ready to approach your cock the right way," I answered.

Linda came to me. "Baby boy, I know you're eager to suck my husband's cock but that's not why we're here. We just stopped by to see how you're doing. You know; visit a little."

I was suspicious, but as always, happy to see Linda.

"Eric told us he stopped by to see you. I think he has a crush on you, johnnie. All he could talk about was how soft you are and how good you are at sucking his cock."

"Yeah, well......" I said shifting around my chair. Hearing Linda tell me about Eric made my dick hard.

"See, johnnie, it's what we've been telling you all along. Eric is married and yet he enjoys sex with you. He's not gay and neither are you."

"Thanks Tom," I said. "Glad to know you don't think me gay."

"No problem, man. Look, let me put my cards on the table. Linda told me all about her visit."

Hearing that Tom knew all about how I ate his wife and she almost gave me a blow job made me worry that he was pissed.

Tom saw the worried look on my face. "Dude, chill. What you two did together was only sex. I get it and it's okay. Chill. What I was getting at was that now you know that our group engages in same-sex. We have a couple married couples who have husbands like you."

"Like me? How are they like me?"

"They enjoy playing with and sucking cocks that are bigger than theirs. Just like you do. But then, there are guys like me who enjoy having a straight guy sucking my cock. Guys like me don't do that, johnnie. Understand what I'm saying?"

"I think I do. You're saying that we're gay and you're not."

"No man. That's not what I'm saying. What I mean is you are bi-sexual, more than me and those like me. I actually envy you for having the freedom to suck cocks and still like pussy."

My eyes opened wide hearing that and I looked at Linda who smiled. "I told him, johnnie. Tom knows how much you want to fuck me."

"You know us, johnnie. Linda can fuck anyone she wants. If she wants you, go for it. But if she says no, then no it is."

"Great," I said looking at Linda. Now that Tom said we were free to have sex if she wanted, I was sure I was going to get some pussy for the first time.

"But all that comes with strings, johnnie."

"Strings?"

"Yep. The guys I was talking about are going to want their cocks sucked this weekend. You might be busier than you thought. You okay with that?"

At that question, Linda got up and came over to me and took my face in her hands. She bent and we made close eye contact. "Tell him you'll suck them, johnnie. Tell Tom you want to, for me. Please."

God, but this woman could twist me into doing whatever she wanted. "I'll, uh, I guess it's okay, Tom."

"Not good enough, johnnie. Just so there's no misunderstanding, tell me what you'll do."

Linda reached down and held my dick through my pants. Any resistance I might have had disappeared in her grasp. "I'll suck cocks. I'll suck anyone who wants a blow job."

Linda kissed my cheek. "And you'll wear your robe?"

I sighed. "Yes. I'll wear the robe."

"And the bottoms too?"

"Wait. What? Bottoms?"

"Oh baby, they'll look so sexy on you. You have such a nice ass. I just know it will turn the guys on seeing it in pretty panties."

"Jeez, Linda. I don't know if I can do that. I mean I'll look like a fag or something."

"I told you he wouldn't do it, Lin. I told you johnnie had too many hang-ups to just let himself enjoy a wild night. He thinks everything is gay. Fuck it. Let's go home."

Tom stood and Linda and he started for the door.

"Wait. I didn't say I wouldn't. I mean, um, I ah, well, it just that I've never worn panties before."

Tom and Linda exchanged looks. Linda nodded. "johnnie, I need to freshen up." She went to my bathroom.

"So you'll wear them, then?"

"Look Tom. I'm flattered that you guys want to include me. I'm just not as worldly as you guys. I haven't experienced stuff like this before."

Tom smiled. "I understand, dude. Chill. We won't have you do anything you don't want. We haven't yet, have we?"

"No, I guess not. Thanks for that."

Just then, Linda emerged from the bathroom. I didn't hear a flush so I wondered what her visit was about.

She flashed a big grin to her husband than came to me. "Here, johnnie. I want you to have these." In her hand was her panties all balled up in a wad.

"Um, uh," I was speechless.

"You can thank me later, sweetheart. For now, I want you to wear them when you get the urge. See, if you wear them for a couple days, you might feel more comfortable wearing the bottoms to your robe. Of course, if you're sure it's not something you think you can do, I'll take them back now."

She looked at me waiting for me to make up my mind. "Maybe I could try, I mean just to see how I feel about wearing them."

I blushed. Of course, I blushed. It's what I do in sexual situations where I have no real experience. I'm just glad I didn't giggle. I looked at Linda then Tom. Each had a hopeful look on their faces. They were my friends afterall. I did not want to let them down. And so far, I'd had some very nice times with them and Eric. Especially Eric.