On Display

Story Info
I meet a new friend and become her submissive.
1.3k words
4.31
20k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave_402
dave_402
22 Followers

On Display

I'm not really sure where to start. I think I've always had a submissive/exhibitionist streak in me. My marriage had been a pretty sexless affair, and after we divorced, I avoiding dating for a couple years. Then, by chance on the meeting site Yahoo used to have, I ran into a woman that was moving to my area. We had similar interests in our careers and started chatting. On her moving day to town, I met up with her to help. We got all the boxes unloaded and hauled into her apartment and sat down to take a break. She was recently divorced too, and suggested that there were parts of her marriage that she had really liked -- and gave me a little wink.

"How about a glass of wine?" she asked. I eagerly agreed and we sat on her couch to relax. We chatted for a while -- totally innocent about work, wine, interests. On our second glass she cuddled up beside me and gave me a nice kiss. "I think we've got a lot in common and will be great friends" she cooed. After the kiss her hand landed on my thigh. Okay, I thought, that's nice and my cock started tingling, apparently agreeing. We enjoyed that second glass and she offered a third.

"Are you trying to get me drunk or something?" I asked. She just smiled and poured nice full glasses of that refreshing drink. She sat down beside me and her hand again landed on my thigh -- this time a bit higher and close to my reacting member. She gave me another very nice kiss, and apparently noted the change occurring in my pants. Her hand wandered further, resting right on my growing cock.

"What do we have here?" she asked as she gave me a little squeeze. In a flash, she had my belt undone, pants unzipped and underwear opened to let my cock free. "My, that is pretty nice. I hope you don't mind if I play with him for a while"

"No" I stammered as she took a firm grasp. She sat her wine down and with the other hand rearranged my underwear so she could get my balls out too. She gave them a gentle squeeze too, and started slow, steady pumping of my penis. This went on for about 10 minutes, and I was getting close to exploding.

"Okay now, let's unpack some of these boxes. Oh, and why not just take those jeans and undershorts off -- you really don't need those as it's pretty warm in here". I stood up and was considering her suggestion, when she just grabbed my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. I kicked off my shoes as she finished undressing me from the waist down.

Now, standing before her, raging hard on -- she said "Ok, let's get to work"

We spent the next hour unpacking boxes and finding new homes for things. The wine continued to flow as we worked, and periodically she'd walk past me and grab ahold of my cock, give it a quick jerk and then get back to work.

"You look pretty hot still -- why not lose the rest of those clothes? I really think you'll be more comfortable that way" she said with a nice wink. I complied and was now totally naked in the living room of a woman I had literally just met a couple hours before, other than online chats which had not suggested this to me in any way! I was surprised, excited, and eager to see where this was going.

As she opened our third bottle of wine, she said "your little friend there has gone limp. Can you do something about that for me?" "Little?" I thought but started to slowly masturbate in front of her until I was hard again.

"Oh, that's so much better. See if you can keep him that way while we work. I promise he won't regret it"

So for another hour, and a fourth bottle opened, I'd unpack a box, find homes for the items, wank a bit, and repeat.

It was getting close to dinner time now and she suggested we either go out to dinner or order something to be delivered. "I think I've had too much wine to be driving right now, let's stay here" I said.

I fortunately was in the bathroom when the pizza was delivered. The delivery person was gone when I came out (I almost thought they would be still there to see my display) and we enjoyed the pizza.

"It's late, we can finish unpacking tomorrow. If you can hook up my TV, we can watch a movie."

I did that, and we cuddled up on the couch and put in a DVD. I honestly don't recall what we watched as my mind was elsewhere.

"Let's play a little game. I'll put one finger up your ass and jerk you off. If you can hold off and not come in 10 minutes, you get to fuck me. If you can't hold off, then I get to fuck you once your dick recovers. Is that a deal?"

I didn't know what to say. I'd never been ass fucked not to mention fingered like that. So far she hadn't shown me a bit of skin and the idea of a first date fuck sounded good. What the hell? "Okay, sounds like a great game."

She had me scoot down on the couch and went to get some lubricant, and a timer from the kitchen. She set it at 10 minutes, poured something on her finger and quickly inserted her index finger up my asshole.

Wow -- I had sensations that were totally new to me. I was quickly as hard as a rock and she grasped my dick and started slow steady strokes. I don't think the timer even made it to 5 minutes before I exploded. She stopped her actions, scooped up the cum and licked her fingers clean.

"You rest a few minutes and then we'll move on to part two". She got up, opened another bottle of wine and went to her bedroom.

When she returned, she was wearing pajamas. Not exactly sexy at all, but the top was loose enough to reveal nice cleavage. There was an odd bulge under the bottoms.

We finished off another glass, and she stood up to remove her pajama bottoms. A rigid cock was sticking out, held on by straps around her waist and it appeared that part of it went up into her pussy. She stuck it in my face and said "Lube it up" as she pushed toward my mouth.

I've never sucked a cock or anything similar and the feeling was odd. She seemed to be enjoying it as we continued for a good while, then "Okay, stand up and lean over the end of the couch".

I complied as she walked behind me. She quickly slipped the artificial cock into my ass and started slowly gyrating. She reached around and grabbed my cock with one hand and squeezed before starting steady stroking. The sensations were amazing. I didn't think I could last long and she sensed that too -- slowing down when I'd get close, then resuming a minute later. This went on for who knows how long, when suddenly she grunted, and I could feel her trembling from a strong orgasm. She returned to her movements and a few moments later I came (onto a towel she had conveniently placed on the couch). She again scooped it up, but this time put her fingers to my lips. I had never tasted cum before, but it was so sensual, I didn't hesitate to lap it up. She smiled, finished off her wine and said "Time for bed".

"But, no fucking or touching me. You haven't earned that yet"!

I fell asleep with her holding my limp dick in her hand. I slept well with wonderful dreams.

(to be continued)

dave_402
dave_402
22 Followers