All Comments on 'On Display'

by dave_402

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What ever you do, never continue this trash. It was terrible, really bad.

dave_402dave_402almost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry you don't like it. This is mostly a true story!

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

**😴😴😴😴

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really, really enjoyed this story! Loved the escalation of sex acts and slow obtainment of power by the woman. An excellent first story, and I am very keen to read the next instalments! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a fun story. I really liked how she took control, and he just went with it. Very sexy. If you decide to edit it, I thought of a couple of suggestions. 1) Give the two characters a little bit of description. Is he tall? Dark hair? Athletic build or more dad bod? Hairy or smooth chest? Is she thin or voluptuous? Blonde, brunette, or red head? Large breasts or average? 2) I was curious about what they chatted about online before they met in person. Obviously, they must have discussed sex and did she have an idea of his limits and kinks, or was that a surprise? Also, I was wondering if he was surprised by what she looked like the first time they met. Had they already exchanged nude pics? Based on their personalities, I could definitely see him having sent her nudes of himself, but she never sent him pics of her. So now he's really curious about seeing her naked for the first time, which is one of the reasons he so readily complies with her games. Anyway...great start. I can't wait to read more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot and sexy, who doesn’t want a naked pet man to play with? Not every man is an alpha after all, which is probably a good thing.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous