All Comments on 'On Loving a Flawed Creation'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 7 years ago

Holy fuck that was a depressing read. :( Very well written though.

tygztygzover 7 years ago

OMG did *not* see that coming. Masterful work & 5*, even if I wish I hadn't read it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh

That was profoundly disturbing.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
5 stars

I do not know how anyone can read this without feeling a pull on your heart strings, it was wonderfully written, I am not sure there would be another part to this story, but if there is I will read it thank you for sharing this wonderful story

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 7 years ago
Jeeesus Fucking Christ

Utterly brilliant. Devotion of a kind few can understand, and even fewer can relate. Magnificently paced. Deep and technical without reading like the DSM IV.

Impressive on every level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sad and very touching. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mind Fucked

I'm at a loss for words really. I read that last sentence and had to re-read the last page and...wow. Like someone else commented, this is some disturbing shit...but so beautifully written.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years ago
I echo the other comments

I too was caught by the very impressive twist in the tail. Up until then I was preparing to chip in saying your character sounded to have GBS or (God forbid) CIDP. Having been through a similar, real-life, illness I appreciate the way you described it. I also appreciate the possibility of the symptoms being artificially induced and the reasons why.

Good stuff, if slightly disturbing. Keep it up.

xLL

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
Wow.

I don't remember a story where the last three words rewrote the whole story. It reminds me of the movie "The Sixth Sense " where the big reveal caused me to rewind to the beginning and realize it was a completely different movie than I thought I was watching. Well done.

lesbearlesbearover 7 years ago
glad I read it...

Ever see a movie that you're glad you saw but never want to see again? This is the written version of that.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago

Good job, LR. Good job.

Also, an appearance by Tom Markham, I see. That guy gets around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...

I don't even know what to think, this story actually made me angry, why would anyone sacrifice their life like this for such a stupid reason?? I actually felt sick when I read that last part. Although I guess that speaks for your writing if it can elicit such emotion.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
Disturbing

Very well written with a lovely twist. Not what I expected when I started.

Eli still wins though :-) so get writing lady xx

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

WTF!!! I am blown away at this ending. I will be honest, I had to Google those italicized last three words to learn more about it. These women are sick. I need not say more for those who want to read this brilliant yet "Flawed Creation"

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years ago
Did Not See That One Coming

Man, and I thought I'd come up with a gut-punch of a twist at the conclusion of "Crash Into Me". This was a gut punch with a serrated blade for good measure. Didn't see it coming.

Excellent work all around: beautiful writing, great style, lovely characterization. Hot sex scene, but the story works just fine without it, which is how every truly great story on here reads. You've written something that will raise a LOT of eyebrows and generate a lot of discussion. I'm jealous. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha

When I read the line, "first with her mother" I figured Sloan was the one killing her, but I didn't see that they were both in on it. The ending gets you five stars (I wasn't really into the story all that much, but it was short enough to keep me going and the ending elevated my enjoyment of it).

Reminds me of that movie Crash, where they are getting into car accidents on purpose, trying to kill themselves or each other, despite the fact that they love each other.

AgraphiaAgraphiaover 7 years ago
Whoa

This is something else isn't? I had to read it a few times before I could wrap myself around it. I am disgusted and elated at the same time. Disgusted at how it turned out and elated because I have read a good story. You manage to make me feel two opposite emotions at the same time. I hope this is what you wanted. I loved it,

thanks2Laurelthanks2Laurelover 7 years ago
Depraved and awesome.....

You sir!! You are a magician.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 7 years ago

I am just so impressed at how you explore the psychology of this fetish, and introduce an uncommon twist to the concept!

AC_PandorraAC_Pandorraabout 7 years ago
So sick!

You have an incredible ability to watch down into the deepest abyss of human psyche. And to make a story out of it which drags the reader deep into it. This story was another great one. This is so far from imaginable that the end comes like a kick. Munchhausen-syndrome - who would ever guess this? Brilliant!

Your stories are truly addictive.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 6 years ago

I saw the ending early on, but even so... disturbingly good.

WingedLemmingWingedLemmingalmost 4 years ago
Incredible

It's not often an ending surprises me. The writing itself, also impressive for this genre. I collect lesbian romances, and have read many published works that were nowhere near this good. I rarely give 5 stars, but you've earned them.

I know what it means to live with a debilitating, painful illness. I also know what it means to wish you could give everything for someone you love. This was a fascinating take on things. I don't agree with how they chose to handle the illness in question - she needed treatment and love, not playing into her illness and love. Nonetheless, this was painfully beautiful. I've fav'd this story and its author. I look forward to reading more of your work. Hope you keep writing!

DukaaDukaaabout 3 years ago

Such a great story. I definitely didn't see that ending coming in. It's kinda fascinating how deeply engaged I got in the stroy even though it is on the shorter side. That doesn't happen offen. I can't say I completely understand the relationship or how you could only really love someone when they're ill, or you got attention (at least that's what I think was meant) but the love they have for each other is definitely worth the pain it seems. As a side effect it makes me more comfortable thinking they can control the 'illness' because a major part is just drug abuse or make-believe. So no one is in danger for real. This doesn't make much sense because there is so much that could go wrong with this but it still works for me.

D3liciousnessD3liciousnessalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit. So disturbing and so amazingly well written, like all of your stories.

123noproblem123noproblemover 2 years ago

Sad and surprising ending, but, yes, Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Holy shit. Thats one hell of a twist.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Soulmates ….. caretaking beyond any measures ….. PURE LOVE ❤️

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...