All Comments on 'On My Knees as the Relief Team Pt. 02'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Well, Steve can say he's not gay but he's having gay sex as the submissive on a regular basis, so he's at least bisexual. And that also goes for Tony, he may be taking the Dom role, but he's still having sex with another guy. Labels, who cares as long as no one's getting hurt and it's what they both want. Now, start buying the large bottles of lube have enjoy. Part 2 just raised the temp on this hot story a couple more degrees.

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

Time to crawl between the sheets and really begin to enjoy eachother

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Men with wives can also get into this..much more taboo of course which for some can make it hotter..of course as one gets more addicted there’s the thrill and danger of being caught..it’s an intense experience to have been completely comfortable in your mainstream straight life when you suddenly begin to understand that your need for cock is never going away..it’s beyond hot..

JT

ErnieMu5ErnieMu54 months ago

This is really well written. It's fantastical but also believable, and characters are slowly but surely developing through the action of the story. The sex scenes have just the perfect amount of detail.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gay guy sex stories usually don’t do all that much for me, but this one was fun sounding; just two guys having a bit of fun. Not necessarily love in the traditional sense, but there is a kind of friendly love between the two friends. One is seriously on top though, but in a good and natural way.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.