On My Son's 21'st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was in some dark downtown bar that I met a cute young guy, and shamefully I let that young man seduce me, letting him take me to a famous midtown luxury hotel.

He was good looking and nearly twenty years my junior, though not nearly as gorgeous as my Jack, but surprisingly mindful of my needs. It was with that young man in a four star hotel that I had my last non-vibrator induced orgasm. If I had to rate them I would give the young man four stars on merit alone, and five stars to that orgasm.

He wanted my number as we parted the next morning, but he was too young, a boy really, and if by some strange coincidence a relationship took hold, he would want things that I wasn't prepared to give him; like children.

One thing about that night was that I'd previously thought that it was John who brought out the vamp in me, but apparently any good looking guy with the gift of gab could make a slut out of me. It was a good thing that I found this bit of information out late in life.

God, when I think about it, we fucked all night long.

As the honk from a car horn woke me out of my daydream, I got an impression of how pathetic I looked with my - too tall heels - my nature defying bra - and the thong that was way up the crack of my ass. I started to rethink these ridiculous clothes.

But then I heard Jack call up the stair that the limo had arrived, and I realized that it was too late to pick out and then change into a different outfit, so I was resigned to looking like a fool.

"Wow! you look great," Jack said as I got to the bottom of the stairs. I blushed, but that made all my insecurities vanish immediately. He looked good too, in a pair of designer jeans and a tailored shirt that showed off his long, lean body.

"Thanks." I cooed.

"The limo's here."

"Yes, I know."

"Come on," he said as he took my hand, and escorted me out to the waiting car.

"Champagne?" I said startled as we sat in the back of that absurdly long vehicle, and he poured me a glass from the complementary bottle provided by the car service.

"Yeah, came with the ride. Who knew?"

"Well actually I used the service my company uses, and I called from the office, so they probably thought it was corporate."

"Well, it's not Crystal, but it's not bad," he said as we clicked our flutes together.

The first place he took me wasn't a bar per se, but more like a club. It was very dark inside, all dark mirrors and matte finish metal, and with all sorts of neon blue lights shinning from the bar.

"Hey Jack," the bartender yelled to my son as he saw us at the bar.

"Hey Danny. How's things." They both shook hands and then Danny gave me the eye. I was a little startled that this young man would even look my way.

"Danny, this is Susan," Jack said using my first name, which also took me off guard. This was going to be an interesting night, I thought.

"Hi Susan," he said and reached out to shake my hand.

"Hi Danny. Nice to meet you."

"Susan? I asked my son after Danny had gotten us our drinks.

"Yeah, let him think I'm out with a hot chick."

"And what if he asks where I am the next time you're in here?"

"I'll just tell him you dumped me."

I just smiled and shook my head.

"You want me to tell him you're my mom?" Jack asked facetiously.

"No. That's okay." I demurred.

"Good. If I told him the truth, he'd probably spend the whole night hitting on you."

"You think that I'm a hot chick?"

A look of amusement came over his face and then a smile. "In that outfit you are."

It was a magical night, and it was a weird night too. After a few drinks Jack opened up, and I found out so much about him. What was weird was that he opened up to me at all. This was a boy who didn't tell me that he was dating a girl until months after they had broken up.

I also found out how much my son could drink. He certainly could put it away. It didn't seem to effect him at all. On my part, I felt more than comfortable after only two drinks.

Then it was on to another of his hangouts, and of course the bartenders, plus most of the girls in the place, all knew Jack. I wasn't so sure whether it was a good idea that he was pretending that we were on a date, since all the girls were giving me dirty looks.

It was at this bar that things took an unusual turn. We both were getting a little drunk, and he was getting a little handsy.

Nothing too weird at first, just holding hands or putting his arm around me, but then after we'd been at that bar awhile, he pulled me into his lap, and I wasn't just sitting on him, but straddling him.

"Having fun," he yelled over the music.

I didn't say anything, I just gave him a warm smile and nodded my head. But I really was having a good time, and it was strangely stimulating to be in his lap. I felt like a young girl in his arms.

I straightened his hair as he looked up at me with these big blue eyes, his hands securely on my hips.

"None of the girls here like me."

"That's because you're sitting in my lap. They're jealous."

"Aren't you playing with fire?"

"Most definitely, but not with them."

I just canted my head and gave him a puzzled look. Wherein he just laughed and gave me a kiss.

"Are you trying to get them even more jealous?"

"No! I could give a fuck about them."

"Then why the kiss?"

"Because you look so cute."

And then I did something that I found inexplicable. I blushed, and not figuratively. I was actually glowing from the attention my son was giving me.

He went to give me another kiss, but I pulled away and stood up. He reached up for me, and I took his hand.

"I think I need another drink," I said and pulled him to his feet.

"Why not?" He said as he got up.

At the bar, I found a stool as he ordered us another round. We weren't drunk, but I had to admit I was definitely glad we had a limo to take us home. Not that I was ready to go home just yet.

But even though I was having a tremendous time, a thousand things were running through my head. Why was Jack acting so affectionate, and why was I enjoying it so much.

He was an incredibly good looking boy, with a physique to match, but he was my son, and I couldn't explain why it made me all aflutter to sit in his lap and kiss him.

And as I sat on the stool, with new drinks in front of us, leaning on the bar he hunched down beside me. "You know you look really pretty tonight." He had this intense look on his face.

"Thanks. I know I fought you about this outfit, but I'm glad you insisted on me wearing it. I do feel pretty. Maybe even a little..."

"What?"

"Sexy."

"It doesn't take much for you to look sexy. Every guy in this place is checking you out."

"Stop."

"It's true."

"You're making me blush."

"Yeah? I thought that was because you were with me?"

"It is. It is." I gave him another warm smile. And then he gave me another kiss, but this time the kiss couldn't in the least be mistaken for a friendly kiss. And I felt that kiss all the way down to where I shouldn't have felt that kiss.

After a moment or two, where we just looked at each other with dumb looks on our faces, I broke the spell. With an awkward but warm smile and a young girl's giggle I broke the trance, diverted the sexual tension that had no right to exist, but still hung over us like an electric current, and dare I say deliciously.

"I thought you were taking me dancing?" I smiled enticingly at him.

"I am. You wanna go?"

"Let me finish my drink first," I said exasperated.

Once again in the limo he was acting crazy, though I was enjoying it. We laughed and talked the whole time, and during the entire ride in that huge car there couldn't have been a millimeter of space between us.

The night club was called Liaison, which was ironic considering what was going on.

"Liaison?"

"It specializes in pop music," he said holding my hand as we made our way from the limo to the front door, which was guarded by two large bouncers. All the time my feet, because of the stilettos and the tightness of my skirt, were taking short, light, dainty steps as he urged me along. "I thought you'd like the music here."

He paid to get in, he paid for everything that night. I only had a little clutch with me which was only large enough to carry my license, a fifty dollar bill, which I never spent, and a credit card, which never saw the light of day. He had told me before we left that night that he would take care of everything, and indeed he did.

Now the whole idea of him escorting me and spending huge sums of money on me made me wonder. I had always been my experience that any man paying that much money on a woman wanted something in return, and usually they did, but what did my son want from me?

The club was very dark, and the music was pounding, much like the dance clubs I had gone to in my youth. The scene and the music just took me back.

Before we even got a drink, Jack was pulling me onto the dark dance floor with the lights flashing and from time to time clouds of smoke falling out of the ceiling. God he could dance.

He whisked around the dance floor. When I was a girl, there was one thing that used to make me hot and that was a guy who could dance. I was starting to feel those old feelings again just watching him.

"You were right," he yelled into my ear as he danced close to me. "You do know how to shake it."

"You should talk."

"Our bodies compliment each other."

"Yes they do," I said though I cringe now for saying it.

And then we danced some more. I guess I was getting carried away because some guy started to move in on me. I showed him my back, and grabbed Jack's arm.

"Save me from this guy," I said in Jack's ear.

"You sure?" He asked laughing.

"Yes!"

"Okay, come here." And with that he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into him, and then to the beat of the music, and with my hands in the air, we bounced together front to back, and as we bounced I could feel him hard against my ass.

I could feel him rubbing against me, and I rubbed back. I told myself that it was because I wanted this creepy guy to leave me alone, but I had to know that rubbing my ass into my son's crotch was going to cause things to happen, and it did.

He grabbed me by the hand, and escorted me off the floor.

"I need a drink," he said, and though I wasn't ready to leave the floor just yet, I too was getting all hot and bothered.

Once again I found a stool, and he got us some drinks, but this time when he brought my drink he squeezed in between my legs, hiking my skirt all the way up my thighs.

"Comfy," I said as I felt his crotch press up against mine.

I told myself that it was all just a game, a game that he would take so far and then back away. I mean what would be the outcome if he didn't back away? And yet as I sat there with my miniskirt pushed way up my thighs, and my son of all people nestled in between those thighs, I wasn't sure if he would back away or if I actually wanted him to.

"Having fun?" He asked.

"Yes. I like dancing with you. You're a great dancer."

"I like dancing with you too. You're very hot out there, you know." And then he put his hands on my hips, bent down and kissed me. And then he kissed me again.

I backed away, embarrassed and out of breath. "Jack?"

"Relax, you're too tense," he said and then pulled me by the hips towards him.

I was leaning back, staring into his eyes, and we were inches apart as I felt him grinding into me.

"Having fun?" He asked and when he did I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"I'm not sure."

"You want me to stop?"

"I'm not sure."

And then he kissed me again, but this time he didn't pull totally away, and his lips were so close to mine that I could almost feel them.

"Come on, let's do shots,' he said pulling away from me, going to the bar, and leaving me there all out of breath and flustered. What the hell had just happened?

I know I should have felt all shocked and disgusted by the incestuous advances my son was making, but instead I felt all soft and girly under the spell of a gorgeous and dominant man, who just happened to be my son.

I didn't want to run away. I wanted more.

He was shaking the bartenders hand as I come back to Earth, and I wondered how it was that my son, who had only been twenty-one for a week, knew all of these bartenders.

He came back, not with two shots, but with two shot glasses and a tumbler full of liquor. He poured the shots from the tumbler, and with that boyish grin on his face, handed one to me.

"What are these?"

"Vodka and lime juice. Very clean."

"And strong."

"Yeah!" He grinned.

He did the shot first and I followed feeling the heat go down my throat and into my stomach. I grimaced to get the taste out of my mouth, while Jack laughed at me.

"I'm not doing any more," I said but it was more of a plea than a command.

"Just one more?"

"Jack, you're going to get me drunk."

"Yeah, I know." Again he laughed.

"It's not funny," I said as he handed me the refilled shot glass.

"We have one last stop tonight, and you're gonna wanna be drunk for that one."

"Where's that?"

"You'll see. Drink up."

Once again the heat was down my throat, and I fought to keep it down.

"That's it. No more," I said almost gagging.

"Okay," he laughed. "Here have a beer to wash it down.

And as I washed the alcohol down with even more alcohol, Jack took his place back between my thighs again, and brazenly I wrapped my ankles around his legs to pull him in tighter.

"Have you ever done body shots?" He asked as I put down the beer and felt his erection press up against my panties.

"I don't know what they are," I said acting like it was the most natural thing to have your son grinding the bulge in his pants up against my white thong panties.

"Well the girl lies flat on her back and people do shots out of her navel."

"Does the girl have to be naked?'

"Don't have to be, but it helps."

"Well we can't do them here."

"No, not here. At home."

"You want to do shots out of your mother's navel?" It was the first time all night that either one of us mentioned our true relationship.

"Out of Susan's navel."

"Susan and your mother are one and the same. What you do to Susan, you do to your mother."

"I know," he said real cocky. "That goes without saying."

"Just wanted to know where you're going with this?"

"Not done yet. One more place." He either misheard me because of the din, or he chose to pretend he did, either way I never got my answer.

"And that place is?"

"You'll find out," he said and went to give me a kiss, but I turned my head and so he kissed me on the neck. Which just happened to be as bad, because when I felt his lips down the nape of my neck I let out a low moan and then using my legs, I involuntarily pulled him tight up against me.

"Just hold on, mom. One more place. And I bet you'll find it interesting."

We didn't even dance again, though I would have liked to, but something was telling me this dance was not over.

Back in the limo he had his hands all over me, and he was kissing my neck again. He had one leg between mine, and his thigh was pushing my skirt far up my legs. At one point even I could see the white of my panties. And yet I didn't stop him.

"Let's have a drink," he declared as he sat up leaving me all hot and bothered.

"We drank all the champagne," I said as I tried to orientate myself.

"Let me ask the driver."

Earlier he had put the divider up between us and the driver for privacy, but now he was slowly lowering it.

"Driver?"

"Yes sir?"

"Is there any more champagne?"

"No sir just the one bottle, but there is beer back there."

"Where?"

"Under the arm rest there's a cooler. Just holds a six pack though."

"That will be enough. Thanks." And then I heard the partition move back up. Jack was quick to find the beer and opened a bottle for the two of us. I'm not usually a beer drinker, but it was so cold and I was so thirsty. How can you drink so much, and be so thirsty?

We finished one bottle and Jack opened another.

"Let's do body shots," he proposed.

"Where?"

"Right here. You can lay down on the seat, and I can do them out of your belly button."

"Jack."

"Come on. It'll be fun. It's not vodka and lime, but it'll do."

I just shook my head in disbelief, but I did it. I laid down on the back seat, and pulled my blouse up so that he could get to my navel. But he wasn't happy with how high I pulled up my top, so he pushed it up some more. So much so that I had to stop him from pushing it up over my bra. And as he did so I rolled my eyes because of his brazenness and my lack of will power.

"Relax. Hold still," he said as he sat on the floor of the limo and meticulously started to pour the beer onto my stomach. It felt cold and wet which wasn't surprising since the beer was right out of the ice.

"Ah, that's cold."

"Stop you'll spill it," he said and then I felt his lips on my stomach. That sensation was even more alarming than the cold beer.

"Let me have some," I said still thirsty.

"Here." He gave me the bottle, but kept his lips on my stomach.

"What no body shots off of you?" I asked.

"Can't. My stomach's too hairy."

I just laughed and drank the beer until his lips started to wander down my stomach, and his hands were pulling my skirt down.

"Ah, Ah, Ah!" I chided him and put my hand on my skirt.

"I was just getting where it spilled. You don't want beer down your skirt."

"I'm afraid that's not all that was going down my skirt."

He just laughed, and then I felt the car slow down to almost a stop.

Jack popped up and looked around. "We're here."

"Where is here,' I said finishing up the last of the beer.

We got out of the limo, and I straightened myself up as best as I could.

"You look sensational," Jack said to ease my fears of looking like some tart who just had sex in the back of a limo.

I looked up at the name of the place blazoned with red neon lights.

"A gentleman's club?" I said accusing him. "Oh no Jack. I'm not going into a strip joint."

"Oh come on. It'll be fun. It's not like that. Very high class. Guys bring their dates here all the time."

"Jack."

"Come on. It's my twenty-first birthday. You have to take me to a strip club."

"Your mother's not taking you to a strip club." I know what you are thinking. I already let him kiss me, grind on me, and then do body shots off my naked stomach. It was too late to do the parental thing now.

"My mother's not, but Susan is."

With that he grabbed my hand and before I could protest anymore we were walking through the door, with me trying not to fall off my stilettos.

The first thing I noticed was how beautiful the women were. My God, they were like models, models with big plastic tits.

And he wasn't lying about there being other women patrons, because I saw quite a few about the place, though the guys still outnumbered us ten to one. They were very beautiful too, and they seemed just as interested in the dancers as the men were.

I couldn't blame them because it was an eye opening and mind bending experience. For even though I was a woman surrounded by a throng of good looking well dressed men, I found I couldn't take my eyes off these tantalizing women. I was a captive audience.

And though I took some comfort in not being the only woman patron in the establishment, I still felt like a virgin in a harem, so I hung on to Jack like he was my protector. Jack, on the other hand, acted like he owned the place.

"You come to strip clubs often?" I asked as we stood holding hands at the bar.