On My Son's 21'st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Only my second time."

"But you like these kind of places?"

"They have their appeal. But they get frustrating after a while."

"With all these naked women around, I can imagine."

"How do you like it?"

"I'm not sure. The women are beautiful."

"You like watching naked women dance?"

"Never thought I would."

"Yet it's strangely alluring, isn't it?"

"I'm not a lesbian, Jack."

"Didn't say you were, but you find yourself drawn to them, don't you?"

And as I watched, an incredibly hot woman, completely naked, except for a swatch of cloth covering her vulva, twirled around a metal pole. I had to nod my head yes in response, which prompted a great roar of laughter from him.

"I'm glad you like it, because there's more."

We got our drinks from a female bartender whose outfit was only slightly less revealing than the dancers, and who was so hot I started to feel self conscious.

With drinks in hand we walked over to a group of low leather chairs, which Jack sat in, but before I could make my way to the seat next to him, he pulled me by the hand and eased me down into his lap for the second time that night, and this time he was getting even more friendly.

"You missed your calling," he said as he put his drink down on a near table and wrapped his strong arms around me. "You'd of made a great stripper."

"Oh yeah," I said dismissively.

"Why? You have the looks and body for it, and I've seen you dance."

"Thanks, but I don't have the boobs for it."

"I don't know. I've never seen your boobs," he said looking straight at them. "I bet you have great boobs."

"Jack!"

That was always such a fantasy for men, and some women, but not me. The thought of being naked in front of a lot of fat, bald headed, drooling business men didn't turn me on.

But that night I'm convinced that I would have done it for Jack. For Jack I would have come out on stage in some hot little outfit and stripped it off piece by piece, dancing for him naked but for the tiniest g-string.

"Why don't you take that bra off, Mom? You'd look better without it."

"Are you drunk? You'd see my nipples right through this shirt."

"Look around you. That's what this whole place is about; tits."

"And ass."

"Right. But if you're a woman, exposing your body in this place is pretty much mandatory. It is, as you said, a strip Joint. Look at the other women patrons."

I looked around. He was right. If the girls in this place weren't naked they were almost naked or in the process of getting naked. Even the woman patrons were so scantily dressed that I felt like a nun in what I was wearing.

No one would even notice," my son said looking right at my tits.

"Except you?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Where would I put it once I had it off? I don't have any pockets, and it won't fit in my purse."

"Just give it to me."

I don't know what kind of hold my son had over me that night, or maybe I do, but I got up off his lap, went to the ladies room, and in one of the stalls, I stripped off my blouse and bra, and then put my blouse back on.

Like I had thought, in that tight cotton/spandex top you could see my tits like I wasn't wearing anything. Which kind of turned me on since he would be admiring my girls, I hoped.

But then I walked out of the ladies room and back into the club, and no one noticed that my nipples were poking out like a pair of golf tees. I walked over to Jack, and nonchalantly handed him my bra.

"Thanks," he said and then stuck my underwear into his shirt. He then reached out and pulled me back down into his lap.

"You look wonderful."

"I feel naked."

"You are naked, and you're in my lap."

"You like that don't you?" I asked staring at him intensely.

"Yes."

"And you're sure you want to do this?"

"Oh yeah!"

"How long have you wanted this?"

"As far back as I can remember."

"Really?"

"Mom, you are so beautiful, you don't understand. You have like this mythical status amongst my friends."

"What do you mean?"

"They all think you're a MILF. And you are."

"Me?"

"You know that video, Stacy's Mom?"

"You mean that old song?"

"Yeah. They sing that all the time when you're around, but instead they sing Jackie's mom."

I did remember his idiot friends always singing that stupid song.

"Isn't that my ring tone on your phone?"

"Yeah. I put it there as a joke."

"You're an ass."

"Anyway, I'm glad you took that bra off. You've got great tits ma."

"Thanks, I guess," I said pretending that he wasn't looking right at them, though I was excited he was. "But they're too small."

"No they're cute."

"That's the wrong thing to say to a woman who doesn't have big boobs."

"Did you ever think about getting a boob job?"

"I never did. I thought they'd look big and stupid on me, but now that I look around at all these beautiful girls, I don't know."

The waitress came around and took our order. I was glad to be getting a drink. I was sitting on my son's lap with my nipples poking out of my top, and he had a hand between my legs that he was slowly working up my thighs.

The waitress came back, and as I was reaching for my drink, he brushed a finger across my panties. I almost dropped my cocktail before I had a chance to grab it. He was getting quite brazen, but amazingly, I sat there and let him do it.

I grabbed his face by the chin and brought my lips dangerously close to his. "Keep you fingers out of my panties," I commanded. "I know what you're thinking. Not here!"

"Okay. Okay," he stammered with this big arrogant smile on his face. "Can I have a kiss instead?"

"If you must." I said deliciously, and then I lightly touched my lips to his. But then he brought a hand around the back of my head and pushed our lips together. I felt my son's tongue in my mouth for the first time. And as I met it with my own, he again brushed a finger across the front of my panties.

Alerted, I pulled my lips far enough away to whisper. "You promised."

"They aren't in your panties." And then he pushed our lips back together and I made out with my son as he lightly stroked my labia through the thin material of my lace panties. And he was a real good kisser.

"Let's get a lap dance?" He proclaimed after sucking on my tongue for about five minutes.

"No, no, no-no!"

"Why not?"

"What do you think, that I'm a lesbian?"

"You don't have to be..." He started on his argument, but I cut him short.

"NO!"

"But I wanted a lap dance, Mom."

"Forget it." I knew that I didn't want a naked woman straddling me. I was already confused about things that night, but I also was sure that I didn't want some hot young thing grinding on my boy. Okay, I admit it, I was being possessive. This was our night.

"Please? It's my birthday."

"I tell you what, I'll give you a lap dance."

"You? Where?" He asked with his attention peeked.

"In the limo on the way home."

"Really?"

"You'd like that, huh?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then I guess I'll have to do it for you," I said in a tolerant tone that was all show.

"You know ma, the girls are topless when they give you a lap dance."

I looked at him as he was looking at my tits, and I swallowed hard. "Yes, I know."

"Then I accept, Mom."

"So we're back to mom again? No more Susan?"

"No," he blushed.

"And that's what you want, you want your mother giving you a lap dance in the back of a limo like a little slut?"

"Topless?"

"We'll see."

"No. Topless."

"Okay. What I won't do for you?" I sighed.

He was like an animal when we got in the back seat of that limo. I must have really got him going. But he was really getting me going too. He was kissing me, with one hand in my hair and another outside of my blouse on my tits, and his thigh between placed between my legs grinding on my twat.

But then he pulled me on top of him, and as I rested my hands on his muscular chest, I was straddling him with my skirt hiked up so far that he had to be able to see his mom's white panties.

"I'll take that lap dance now, Mom."

"Oh you will, will you?"

"That was the deal."

"I know, I have to play stripper for you."

"My mom, the stripper. Nice!"

"I've never done this before," I lied. "but here goes." And then I started to grind on him. I didn't know how these strippers did this all night and not feel anything, because it felt wonderful to me.

I had his bulge positioned right on my pussy lips and as I rocked back and forth. I was in heaven, and he seemed to be enjoying it too.

"You give great lap dances for someone who's never done it before."

"Beginner's luck, I guess."

"Bullshit," he said laughing. "Now Mom, your blouse."

I wasn't going to take my blouse off in the back of a limo for all to see, but I did want him to see my girls, so slowly I started to pull the material up as I ground on his erection.

The look on his face was sheer awe as the cotton/spandex, which had been clinging to my tits, was now being pulled up and over them. First just bottom tit, and then the nipples, which were erect in full show for him.

"My God, you're beautiful, Mom. They're even more beautiful than I imagined!"

My breasts weren't big, they're young girl's tits really, but they were pretty and petite, and I was a little proud of them still being so perky, especially at my age.

"I've changed my mind," he said all breathy. "Don't ever get a boob job. They're perfect." And then he ran his hands from my hips up to my girls. God that felt good. I loved when guys played with my tits, roughly tweaking my nipples as I came close to orgasm.

And then I did something that I didn't believe I had in me. I slid off of him and lay down on the floor between his legs.

He looked at me mesmerized as I started to massage the bulge in his pants, my little hands caressing that huge erection of his. His breaths started to get slower and deeper as I undid his fly, and then reaching in, I pulled out his cock, red and throbbing.

"Holy shit!" He exclaimed as I grabbed the shaft of my boys member with one hand, and then I started to twirl my finger around the head of it, all wet and slippery with his pre-come.

His father had taught me years ago how to do this. It was an incredible tease because of how sensitive the tip is. Jack started to rock his hips as I drew little circles and then once in a while slide my wet, slick finger up the bottom groove and then up and over the opening where I knew eventually his seed would come that night. The real question was, where would it end up?

"Oh God Mom," he whispered as if he was in agony. "Suck my cock."

So soon, I thought, my God I've just started. But would I really do it? Would I really take my young son's cock in my mouth?

"Please, Mom, please," he pleaded. And then I knew. I got on my knees and slowly descended down to him, kissing the shaft first, and then running my tongue around the head, before wrapping my lips around his cock, and finally feeling him deep in my throat.

And then the limo slowed down.

"What's going on?" I asked releasing him and looking through the windows.

"Ah fuck. We're home," he answered frustrated.

"So soon?"

"Yeah, time flies when you're having fun, huh mom?"

I just smiled a devious little smile for him, and kissing him one last time on the head, I sat back down next to him and pulled my shirt down.

"Ah Ma, don't"

"Jack, honey, I'm not getting out of this limo with my tits sticking out. It's bad enough you've seen them, I'll be damned if the limo driver does."

"Pity."

"And you better put that away," I said referring to his erect cock.

"God, I have no luck."

As Jack dealt with the driver, I ran into the house in sheer panic, because suddenly I realized that we would be all alone in the house, a house with four bedrooms and there would be no teasing anymore.

But as I got into the living room, I just stood there paralyzed with trepidation. Playing kissy face and giving him a little head was one thing, but I knew that he would want more, much more. How stupid was I to let it go this far. Would I really fuck my own son?"

And then he was at he door with a wild look in his eyes, those intense, baby blue, bedroom eyes.

He didn't say anything, he just closed the front door and as I meekly backed away from him, he walked slowly, determinedly towards me. As if in a dream he was upon me, and before I could react, he was kissing me as he then had my blouse up and over my head and my skirt down by my ankles.

"Mom, I want you so bad," he said in that breathy voice, and then I was up in his strong arms and he was carrying me naked, except for that shoestring of a thong, up our stairs and into his bedroom.

It was like a scene from a bodice ripper as he threw me on his bed and then started to disrobe.

"Jack, this has gone too far," I pleaded stupidly. Wasn't it going too far when I let him kiss me, when I took my bra off in that strip club and paraded around braless for him, when I gave him a lap dance in the back seat of that limo, brazenly showing off my tits, and then ultimately giving him head?

"You're naked and in my bed, Ma. This has just begun."

"Oh Jesus, Jack," I said as he descended on top of me, the two of us naked except for some dental floss that I was wearing for underwear.

He was between my legs, his cock as hard as a rock, kissing my mouth, my neck, my tits, and then easing himself down my body, he was kissing my stomach, and then pulling that dental floss aside, he was kissing my nether lips. All I could do was moan and run my fingers through his hair as his tongue found my clit.

God, he was good. He knew just what to do, what I wanted. He licked, kissed and sucked, only to stop to kiss my thighs as I subsequently cried in protest at his teasing.

"Jack please," I heard myself pleading. The woman who just minutes before was pleading for him to stop, was now beseeching him to ravage her.

And then he was back at it, my hands on the back of his head so that he couldn't get away again. And as he took me to heights I haven't reached in so long, I heard someone screaming in ecstasy, and it was me.

Wave after wave of incredible orgasm crashed over me as my son licked my pussy.

In fact I was so overtaken by all my orgasms that I didn't feel him climb back up my body and move in between my legs.

"Jack, wait, you really want this?" I asked knowing what was going to happen next, and being completely blown away by it.

"Yes."

"Why? Why me?"

"Because I love you, and it's what I've wanted for so fuckin' long."

"Jack I..."

"Mom, I want you, and I always have. If you don't know just how fuckin' hot you are..."

"Shhh," I shushed him. "Okay baby. If that's what you want, I want it too." And that was it. I finally admitted it. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him inside me, filling me up with his cock.

"You want me to fuck you, Mom?"

"Yes baby. I want you inside of me."

With that he got on his knees, and as if with one motion he pulled my thong down and off my legs, pulled me by my hips, and then as I thought I was going to pass out from the anticipation, he entered me.

"Oh God baby. Do it," I begged. "Fuck mommy. Fuck me hard." Oh God the intensity of the passion was so overwhelming. It felt like I was getting laid for the first time.

I knew he wanted to watch, watch my body as he fucked me, but I wanted to feel his chest against mine, so I grabbed his hands and pulled him down on me.

My tits pressed against that solid chest of his made me want him even more, and I pulled my knees up high toward my chest so that he could get deeper inside of me.

And then we were kissing, hard, wet deep kisses. My nipples rubbing up against his muscular chest, the deep kisses, and the feel of his cock up against my clit was just overwhelming. My son wanted me, wanted my body, wanted to fuck me, it just all made me feel like a beautiful woman in the arms of a strong good looking man.

"I love you Mom," he said as he penetrated me over and over.

"I love you too, Jack."

"I love fucking you."

"I love it too, baby. You can come in me baby. It's okay, I don't care."

I felt his hands on my ass, holding me, so that he could drive his cock deep inside me, filling me up, and I knew that I was in heaven, because heaven couldn't feel any better than having him fuck me.

Just when I thought I had used up all my orgasms for the night, and I was doing this only for him, I felt the crest of a new orgasm surprisingly coming over me.

"Oh God, baby, don't stop," I pleaded as I rocked my pelvis to the rhythm of his thrusting.

"I'm going to come, Mom."

"Not yet. Not yet, baby. Please don't stop," I pleaded as I wrapped my legs around him so that I could feel every inch of him entering me.

"I can't help it. You're just so fuckin' hot."

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," I humed, as I felt myself getting closer.

"I love you, Mom," I heard him grunt as I felt his come blasting inside of me. And then I started to convulse as my boy brought me to yet another orgasm. All time stopped, and I felt like my orgasm was the only thought in the world.

Exhausted and sated he gave me one last kiss, and we wrapped our tongues around each other's for one last time, before he rolled off of me in a pool of sweat.

"Jesus. Holy shit," he exclaimed spreading his arms and legs out. "How am I going to go back to regular girls, when you get me off like that?"

"Oh please, pretty soon you'll be scoring some little honey and forgetting all about me." I smiled now knowing that his orgasm was as good as mine. I rolled over resting my head on his chest, my hand resting on his stomach, and he put an arm around me as I wrapped one leg around his. I felt so happy and free lying naked next to him.

"Mmmmm," he hummed in quiet satisfaction, which made me so happy it nearly broke my heart.

After a few minutes I could feel him drifting off as we lay there entangled together, and I started to realize that my wish for another round was about to be dashed, so I started to slip away from him thinking that I shouldn't be there in the morning when he woke up.

When he sat up with a start. "Where you going?" He asked in a voice that sounded almost sorrowful.

"I don't know. I thought you were going to sleep?"

"I'm not ready to go to sleep yet."

"Oh no?" I asked hopefully.

"Come here," he said and pulled me back into his arms, and he kissed me once as I felt my tits, once again, up against his chest.

And then I felt his dick again, hard as a rock, against my stomach.

"Really Jack? Again?"

"What can I say, Mom. You're the only one whose ever done this to me."

"What do you want to do?" I asked with glee.

"Roll over on your stomach."

"Okay baby. Whatever you want." And I rolled over and laid flat on the bed.

He crawled up behind me, and pulling me with his strong hands, he propped up my hips enough so that I was barely on my knees, and as I guided him with my hand, he was in me again, pumping away. God, I thought, I could really get used to this.

"Mom, you have the sweetest little ass."

"Don't get any ideas, honey," I said as he rested his weight on my back and rhythmically drove his cock into me.

"Yeah, right. I can't promise you anything," came his sarcastic answer. But I didn't care, because I was just happy that we were one again.