On Pacific Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed the emergency call button and the phone rang and rang and rang. With three mirrored walls, I could see multiple angles of my mother, as with legs firmly crossed she bent forward and moaned.

"This is not happening...this is not happening," she repeated before hopping towards me and pressing the call button herself as if it would magically work for her. She tapped on the open door button, even the close door button. Finally stabbing the button for her floor over and again before giving up entirely.

"Oh God Adrian..." She placed a hand on my shoulder before backing away against the wall, "...don't watch!"

I had always considered myself a gentleman. Up until then I thought I'd always do exactly as my mother told me to. But if she thought I wasn't going to watch her wet herself in public. She was sadly mistaken.

She kept her legs together at first. Crossed at the groin in a last attempt to prevent the inevitable. The jumpsuit was a deep red, I noticed earlier, perfectly matching her lipstick but as her bladder released the inner thighs began to turn a darker burgundy. Initially she threw a hand over her eyes but this lowered to cover her open mouth as she stared down at her crotch.

"Oh God Adrian," she again stated. "I'm peeing!"

"Yep, looks like it," I chuckled as I watched the dark patch spread down her legs.

She looked up into my face, a pained expression tinged with humour. "I told you not to watch," she cried before again looking down at her groin. "Oh God this is so embarrassing!"

Without looking at me, she reached out and handed me her clutch before changing her position, uncrossing her legs. Seemingly accepting that her son was watching, she pinched the front of her pants legs and pulled up and out on the material. What she was attempting to do escaped me but it caused the jumpsuit to press firmly to her pussy mound which enabled the stream of pee to flow directly through the sodden fabric.

"Don't worry about it Mom," I attempted to soothe her as I was now witness to my mother standing before me pissing through her pants. Could she have stopped the flow? I guessed so. I mean we've all been there. Once the bladder is relieved of its pressure, you can halt the current mid stream so to speak. I was under the distinct impression she wanted to keep going. Maybe it was the alcohol, she was just drunk enough for her inhibitions to be lowered to such a debased level. Whatever the reason, it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

Her hands formed a frame around her crotch, pressing the material to her groin as the stream of urine flowed from her; a waterfall of golden liquid straight from my mother's pussy. Biting her bottom lip her eyes lifted to mine as I too struggled to avert them from her crotch. We stared in each other's eyes and as if on cue, as her flow of urine deceased the elevator thumped to attention and completed its journey, its doors opening to an empty hallway.

"Of course!" Mom declared and released her hold on her sopping clothing. I held out a hand for her to step over her puddle of pee and she took it. The fact not lost on me her fingers now in my hand had just been pressed to her urine soaked pants.

Out of the elevator we looked back at the pool of pee on the floor.

"What do we do about that?" Mom asked me trying to prevent herself from laughing.

"It's probably not the worst thing the cleaners have seen on this trip but I'll report it from the room," I offered and with the door closing we made our way to Mom's suite.

The lights came on automatically when we entered and Mom made it clear she needed to shower. I had a great chance to admire her from behind when she turned from me and asked to undo her jumpsuit. Delighting in the wet patch that had spread half way up her rear and down each leg. I undid the buttons on her collar and slid the zipper slowly down her back to again reveal her underwear. I wanted to comment on them without being creepy.

"What's with the Wonder Panties?" I asked. "You don't need shape-wear!"

Mom turned with a surprised expression on her face. "How do you know about Wonder Panties?"

"Seriously Mom?" I laughed. "I doubt there's a guy in America that hasn't checked out the home shopping channel lately!"

"But why would you...?" She looked puzzled momentarily before realizing the reason, smirking and holding up a hand. "Oh, I don't want to know." She laughed as she made her way into the bathroom.

"What about a nightcap?" I called as she closed the door behind her.

"That'd be lovely Honey," she replied. "I won't be long."

A part of me. No scrap that, all of me was disappointed she hadn't invited me into the shower with her. I was becoming more and more enamoured by her by the minute and I was sure she was sending me similar signals. Nothing as clear as our eyes locking in the elevator mid pee. I called for room service when I found my parent's mini bar empty and alerted them to the 'spilled drink' in the elevator. While waiting I turned on the television and switched to a random channel. Jackpot. The in house streaming service had an adult channel and playing was what looked like a poor mans imitation of Miami Vice from the 80's.

Mom came out of the bathroom just as room service arrived with the sparkling wine I knew she had an affinity for. She wore the white satin robe I'd been blessed with seeing beneath out on the balcony days before. Mom let her hair out of the bun as she came over to see what I'd ordered, again touching me on the shoulder.

"Ooh lovely," she commented. "I like that one."

The shower had gone some way to sobering her up which I was actually pleased about. If we were going to do this, I wanted her to be in her right mind. I certainly was.

"What are you watching?" Mom asked as she climbed onto the sofa, her feet up on the seat.

"No idea," I lied. "I just turned it on." I filled two glasses and brought them over to her. "I'll change it if you want."

Onscreen two women with big hair, short skirts and shoulder pads in their pastel colored suit jackets, held guns awkwardly as they made their way into a strip club.

"No that's alright," she thankfully replied, sipping from the glass I handed to her.

Topless women danced around poles as I sat down beside Mom. Whether it was my weight coming down on the cushion or she did it on purpose, her bare foot slid slightly across to touch my outer thigh and I could feel the heat of her body through my pants.

There were extended closeups of the strippers and Mom scoffed at the screen. "Well they're fake!" She accused and drank again.

I didn't really know what to say so remained quiet, hoping she'd offer to show me what natural boobs looked like. I allowed my eyes to peep at her legs, the robe coming down mid thigh leaving a lot of skin exposed. Her hip so close to mine, it dawned on me she hadn't taken spare underwear into the bathroom. She wasn't wearing panties.

This and the action on the television led to the inevitable. I began to harden. Uncomfortable, I made a subtle movement and managed to angle it sideways, pointing it in her direction and relaxed somewhat. The women ventured backstage of the club and the dressing room was of course filled with naked or near naked women.

Mom continued to down her glass as we sat in silence. The movie only got worse, or better for that matter. Finding the managers office the 'agents' proceeded to seduce the owner to get the information. Mom moved her legs and I could see her robe part up to her crotch. Surely she was aware. I pondered doing the timeless move of placing an arm on the backrest of the couch behind her but deemed it too corny for even me. Instead I satisfied myself with surreptitiously peeking at her, it had to be her to make the first move. I couldn't blow this.

The sex onscreen was becoming softcore. The women down to their lingerie, ample pubic hair shaved into perfect triangles.

"Oh goodness," Mom giggled. "You certainly picked an interesting movie."

I looked directly at Mom, her robe open to the belt. An entire thigh exposed to the hip, the way her legs were positioned prevented me seeing her pussy but the bare skin above revealed to her navel.

"Yeah, look I can switch it over," I remarked, half heartedly reaching for the remote before Mom stopped me by placing a hand on my upper thigh. The edge of her palm came down on the head of my penis. The second time she'd touched my cock in the one day. Nothing was said about it and she didn't draw away. My mind reeled. I wanted her to acknowledge it. If I acted now and it was a misunderstanding the rest of our vacation would be hell. Unable to resist as more blood pumped into my erection, it twitched.

Her hand moved. Not away. So slowly she allowed her palm to creep further onto my hard-on until there was no denying between the both of us what was happening. Still she said no word. Her head remained fixed straight forward, her eyes on the screen. Was this how we'd proceed? Pretending nothing was really happening, plausible deniability?

As the lovemaking in the movie became more frenzied, her hand ever so gently rocked atop my dick, pressing firmly against my erection. I could smell her sex. She began to knead me, my cock feeling like a rolling pin beneath her small palm. It was happening, we were going to fuck. And then the scene changed in the movie. Unrelated and totally unsexy. It must have forced her to come to her senses and just like that her hand drew away rapidly.

"Mom," I sighed as she abruptly stood up, making sure her robe was covering her body. "It's alright."

"No," she quickly responded. "It's late. We should go to bed."

I followed her off the couch and she made a point of not looking at my erection tenting out my pants.

"I could stay here if you wanted," already believing it was fruitless but giving it a chance.

"No Adrian," she adamantly replied. "I think it's best for you to go."

I didn't put up a fight. I was drunk but not too drunk to see this surely wouldn't be the end. I wasn't going to sulk when we'd gone so far. She felt it too. She must. I'd let her sleep on it. We still had time. So much time.

Complying, I made my way to her door and opened with her close behind. I wasn't going to say anything but a simple goodnight but she grabbed my forearm as I entered the hallway.

"Adrian," she whispered.

I turned and looked in her glassy eyes.

"I had a wonderful day."

"Me too," I replied before letting the door close between us.

In the middle of the night I walked out onto my balcony and into the warm night air. Under a blanket of stars I looked up hopefully to see her but all was dark on her deck. Looking across the ocean, the milky way was reflecting in the water and I felt as if I floated in space. Right then everything seemed so clear to me. I felt an order to the universe. I was meant to be with her. My mother was the woman I'd waited my entire life for. I was born to fuck her!

* * * * *

I gave her ample time for a sleep in. I had breakfast at one of the buffets and after a quick visit to the gym and showering, went to her room. She wasn't there. I walked the deck and visited each of the restaurants to no avail. The pool deck was empty and the shops that had remained open had only a smattering of browsers. None of whom were my mother.

Back at my cabin I called her room before doing another tour of the ship. Nearing lunch I began to worry. So many thoughts went through my mind. Many of them dreadful. Having a light lunch alone in a restaurant I made my mind up to have her paged and if that didn't work, alert the crew.

Making my way to the information desk I walked behind a short haired blonde woman in a tiny white skirt. Wearing high heeled wedges her tanned legs looked incredible; her ass, barely covered by the skirt, immaculate. Struggling with the shopping bags she held she stopped when she reached an elevator. Gentlemanly I reached out to press the button for her and asked, 'up or down?'

She turned to face me and my jaw literally dropped.

"Mom!" I gasped. "What the fuck?"

A beautiful smile spread across her face followed by a red hue as she blushed. "Hello you," she casually responded.

"Mom you look..." I struggled to take in her change.

"What?" She seemed to be anxious to hear out my opinion.

"You look amazing!"

And she did. I was now aware of where she'd been all morning. The hair was shorter than I'd ever seen her wear it and the blonde dye totally changed her appearance.

"Do you really like it?" She asked, obviously eager to hear more. "It's different isn't it?"

"It looks beautiful," I added. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you Sweetie; they say blondes have more fun!" She smiled. "And it's up!" She added referring to the elevator and not my swelling penis. "Let's just hope we don't have a repeat of our last venture!"

I laughed, wondering if she meant the lift breaking down or her wetting her pants. To be honest, I wouldn't have been upset with either.

I looked down at her shopping bags as the elevator set into motion. "So I can see you've been active. I went looking for you."

"Oh sorry Darling," she replied. "I should've told you where I was. I wanted to let you have a sleep in."

We got off on her deck and I took half of her bags as we walked the long hallway to the other end of the ship.

"I emailed your father," Mom stated after a moment of quiet between us.

The words were foreboding and I began to read so much into them. Had she contacted him out of guilt about what happened between us? Had she admitted what we'd done? Hang on, I stopped myself. What she'd done! Either way I nervously waited for her to elaborate, feeling a tinge of guilt I'd not contacted my own partner.

"Oh?" I replied.

"There might be a problem," she began and my heart began to sink.

"Oh?" I repeated.

"They cant find flights to Vanuatu that can get them there in time to meet the ship."

My heart began to soar.

"They've been put on standby but with the amount of passengers that were doing the same thing as us, it's not likely they'll make it."

"So what happens then?" I tried to contain my excitement. "They fly on to Fiji?"

"Most likely," Mom agreed as we reached her cabin. "Looks like you're going to have to make do with just my company for a few more days!"

"Oh I think I can deal with it," I grinned as we entered her suite.

Mom placed her bags down on the bed and I added mine to her bounty. There was still the awkwardness of last night to deal with and I wanted to get it out of the way. There was a fruit platter on the coffee table and what looked to be freshly squeezed orange juice, one of the many perks of the executive suite and as Mom made her way towards it, I stopped her.

The extra height of her heels made her taller than usual. Her skin looked radiant; her cropped blonde hair and impeccably applied makeup all made her seem a different woman. She was still my mother. Her mannerisms; humour; her speech, all distinctly Mom but now she seemed worldly. I felt almost in awe of her presence.

"Mom," I began. "About last night.."

She quickly put a finger up to cover my lips. "That was yesterday. I told you I had a wonderful day. Let's just leave it at that."

'Leave it at that,' I thought. What the fuck did that mean? I wanted to talk about it; how she'd rubbed my cock. I wanted to re-enact it for God's sake. I worked it up in my head to say something when she threw me a bone.

"I bought so many things I cant wait to try them on," she began. "And poor you, you have to be the audience for the fashion parade!"

I cooled my jets as I began to wonder what indeed she'd purchased and Mom walked around me to pour us the orange juice. Keeping my eyes on her, she bent forward and I felt my cock swelling as her skirt rode up high on her thighs. Yeah, poor me! I mused.

As instructed I took my juice and some grapes out onto the balcony. The sun was blazing; the sea, glassy, defying the predictions. I sat down on a deck chair just as Mom walked out wearing a large sun hat.

"Ta da!" She exclaimed and although she was beautiful, I'd been expecting something different.

"So what's new?" I asked. "The hat?"

"No. Well yes, everything!" She performed a turn and I again admired her ass.

"So everything you've got on is new?"

"Uh huh," she smiled under the shade of the hat.

Fuck it I thought, I'll go for it. "Shoes?"

She nodded.

"Skirt, top, hat?" I enquired.

"Of course silly."

"What about your panties?"

There was a moments pause before she answered and I held my breath hoping I hadn't spoiled it.

"Well yes but you don't want to look at your mother's panties do you?"

"I want to see everything you bought, that was the idea of the fashion parade," I reasoned.

Seemingly without a second thought she dropped her hands to the front of her skirt and raised it the short distance up her thighs. I'd thankfully swallowed the grape as I'd surely have choked when I saw the bulge of her pussy behind her white lace underwear.

"Do you like them?" She asked.

I twirled my finger in response and subordinately she turned to show me her rear. There was nothing of them to see. The string of her thong disappearing between the bare cheeks of her bottom.

"Yes," I finally replied, breathing out. "They're hot!"

"Great," Mom beamed, heading back inside I noticed leaving her skirt up around her waist.

I had an erection. How could I not have? Mom had just willingly lifted her skirt to show me her panties. I wondered what to do with it. Should I take it out? No, too crude. Just see where this was going I told myself. I satisfied myself with more grapes as I waited.

She returned with flip flops, denim shorts and a see through beach shirt. A bikini top showing underneath. As I watched she tied a knot in the shirt to further reveal the shorts.

"What do you think about these?" She asked, looking down at the shorts. "They didn't have my size so I had to go down one. They're not too tight are they? I was hoping to lose some weight anyway!"

I'd do all I could to prevent her from losing that weight. Her ass filled out the tiny denim shorts perfectly. Just the right amount of cheek exposed to be sexy and yet still relatively acceptable in public. I mean I wouldn't go wearing them to church or anything, but they'd pass on a cruise ship.

"Wow!" I gasped. "Just wow. That's all. Oh and they fit you perfectly."

She smiled again and undid the shirt revealing the bikini. A plain black that clung to her breasts. With my eyes glued to her she lowered the shorts to reveal the full back briefs to match. Her buttocks bulging out the material, her pussy mound snug and enticing.

If she had noticed my erect cock, she hadn't made it obvious. I was so hard that with every slight movement it felt as if I were masturbating. I could even feel the head moistened with pre-cum.

She came back out in a dark emerald sleeveless satin dress and my heart skipped a beat. Without shoes, she twirled for me and seemed to take delight in how it rose around her.

"Mom," I managed to say. "You look..." I fumbled around in my head for a word. "...stunning."

"I had to buy it when I saw it," she purred, running her hands over the material. "Don't ever tell your father how much it cost!"

"You have to wear that to dinner tonight," I suggested. "Everyone's heads will be turning."

"Oh, I thought we could maybe just have room service out here on the balcony," she in turn rebutted.

"Yes," I quickly agreed. "A way better idea. But you have to still wear that dress."

She made to head back inside and I stopped her. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"What?"

"Ah, your panties?" I smiled now fully confident in our relationship.

"Oh," she laughed. "I'm not wearing any!"