On Pacific Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left me with that as she hurried back inside. "One more," she called and I doubted she could look hotter than she had already.

I was wrong.

My mother. My fifty five year old mother, walked back out into the sunlight wearing a bikini I'd only seen in porn. I tell a lie. Nothing in porn had looked this good. There were no cups, no gusset. The item consisted of pink string that merely sat around the nipples, not covering them. The thong if that was what it could be called, left the labia bare let alone offering anything to cover the pubic bone. My mother was in essence naked. She held in her hand a bottle of sunscreen, and this is how it would happen I realized.

The 'have the son apply sunscreen' trick. An oldie but a goody, I supposed.

"And finally," she hummed as she did a turn for me. "There's this."

I couldn't respond. I had no words that did her justice. To express how infatuated I was with her, how amazing I felt she looked and even she didn't seem to be expecting me to comment.

"Will you?" She stated, handing me the bottle and laying a deck chair flat in preparation of her laying upon it.

My hands were actually shaking as I removed my sunglasses. My cock bulged out the front of my shorts. This was really happening. She lay face down on the now flat deck chair, her arms along her sides, her head turned in my direction. The tan lines created by her swimsuit were pronounced now she was near nude. Who was I kidding? She was nude! I squeezed out a large amount of cream into the palm of my hand and pressed it to the top of her spine, smearing it across her shoulders. The string straps of her so called bikini were hardly even there and barely registered as I ran my hands across them.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Mom whispered. "Like a massage."

I took it as a suggestion and worked my thumbs into the muscles of her back; applying more cream and giving her arms the same treatment. With the sun beating down on us, her skin glistened and I began to sweat, stopping for a moment to remove my t-shirt. Mom sat up on her elbows to watch.

"Oh, I thought you were stopping."

"No, I was just getting too hot is all," I explained, throwing my shirt on the adjacent lounge.

"You know you should probably take off your shorts," she added. "They're your good ones, you don't want to get sunscreen on them. It stains."

She knew I had an erection. Even though Blind Freddy could see what was happening between us I still had a dilemma as to whether I remove my underpants along with them. That small part of my rational brain telling me not to fuck things up. I followed her instructions but left my briefs on. It didn't matter, my hard cock even more pronounced now, hidden only by the thin material of my tight black boxers.

Mom smiled, her eyes on my cock before laying as before and applying more sunscreen I went to work on her calves, massaging and kneading her skin. Making my way ever so slowly up. The backs of her knees and her parted thighs. I stared directly between her legs; her glistening labia framed by the pink string before it came together and disappeared between the cheeks of her ass.

Again she sighed as I massaged her thighs and more so when my hands made contact with her buttocks. With a palm on each, I worked the sunscreen into her flesh; spreading her cheeks to reveal her puckered asshole, the thin pink string laying upon it. I wasn't taking a chance. There was no denying we were in deep, but cinching the deal I applied a little more sunscreen to my finger.

"Just to be sure Mom," I said. "We don't want you to get burnt anywhere."

Pressing my finger to the crack of her ass I began at the top of her buttocks and slid it down underneath the string. With a hand parting her, I smeared the cream back and forth; my finger sliding over her anus, feeling the damp of her pussy and back. Over and again I rubbed. My mother sighing each time I pressed down on her sphincter which twitched, opening slightly almost begging for me to enter.

I took my hands from her. "Come on. Other side," I ordered and she willingly rolled to face me.

With an arm behind her neck to support her raised head, Mom looked me in the eye.

"Adrian," she whispered. "Take them off."

Well there it was. It was obviously now official. Apart from the fact I'd just rubbed her asshole, this was the final confirmation I needed. Mom and I were lovers.

I didn't waste any time. My cock sprang out as I lowered my shorts and I wasn't disappointed with its appearance. My shaved balls heavy with pent up sperm, my erection about as hard as I got and light stubble of pubic hair leading up to my belly button. I didn't wait for a reaction from Mom. I could only wonder at what she felt, seeing my cock for the first time in easily more than twenty years. I applied more sunscreen to my hands and dropped down to coat her feet. Her toes were so small and as I massaged her feet with cream it dawned on me I didn't think I'd ever noticed them before, let alone touched them. The thought of a foot job came to mind and amazingly I think I further hardened.

I caressed her shins, up to her thighs and made a point of avoiding her pubis for the time being. When I reached her breasts, there was no hesitation. I pulled the string of the bikini away from them and set to caressing, gently pinching her nipples which hardened with my touch. Her soft belly followed until the time came. Working the insides of her parted thighs, the side of my hand touched the wet of her lips. Under her watchful eyes I eased up around her groin and pressed my palm to her pubic bone, the thin string of the bikini getting in the way.

"It'd be easier without this," I proposed and without seeking permission, slid the thong off down her legs, tossing it onto my clothing. Taking the opportunity, Mom stripped her top off over her head and now we were completely naked. Mother and son as nature intended.

Back to the pronounced mound of her smooth pubic bone, I ran my fingers down and along the sides of her vulva, stroking her plump outer lips. She glistened not with sunscreen but with the juice that flowed freely from her pussy and with this liquid I smeared her entire groin. When finally I parted the lips with one hand and dabbed at her clitoris, she threw back her head and surrendered to the pleasure.

Working away on her clit with my thumb I nudged the knuckle of my index finger between her labia and caressed her slick opening. Her hands reached out to hold something, one gripping the edge of the lounge, the other clasping onto my thigh. Increasing the speed of my thumb moving on her clit, I extended my finger and slowly entered her body.

"Oh God," Mom moaned, her fingers digging into my flesh. "Yes Baby, yes."

Her hand crept along my thigh, slowly inching towards my cock and I shifted position slightly to hasten its progress and take a firmer hold on her pussy. She found what she was looking for and her fingers wrapped around me, initially just squeezing, holding onto me for comfort or support.

Her vagina welcoming my penetration, I added another; still stimulating her engorged clitoris as I finger fucked my mother's pussy. Her hand began masturbating me before she stopped and squeezed tighter.

"Oh shit Adrian," she cried, obviously unconcerned about being heard by our neighbors. "I'm going to cum!"

The confession spurred me on. Renewing with vigour my assault on her dripping pussy, my thumb slipping and sliding around on her clit.

She let go of her hold on the lounge and raising her left leg, grabbed behind her knee exposing more pussy to light. Still she clung to my cock, the swollen head turning purple. I had three fingers inside her now, my little finger pressing to her twitching anus.

"Fuck," she yelled. A word I'd never heard her say. Again she cried out as I felt the inside walls of her vagina clasp around my fingers. "I'm cumming Baby. You're making Mommy cum!"

If anything, she squeezed harder on my cock and I thought I in turn was about to orgasm before she let go and in one swift move raised her hand to the back of my head and pulled me down into her pussy.

Wrenching my hand away and replacing it with my face, I caught the flood of my mother's orgasm in my mouth. Her thighs wrapped around my head cinching me in position, my ears muffled to the sounds of her pleasure above me as she ground her cumming cunt into my face.

"Kiss me; put it in me," she begged as her thigh's hold on my head decreased.

I slid up along her body and my wet mouth met hers. My dick homed its way to her vagina and pressed to her opening before, taking hold of my hips, Mom pulled me violently into her.

Our tongues entwined, I sighed into her mouth as my entire length filled her pussy. "I won't last long," I coyly admitted and wrapping her legs around my waist, Mom smiled.

"I don't mind. Just cum in me Adrian," she panted between my lips.

Ashamedly, it only took a matter of thrusts. With one arm around her neck, the other beneath her, I began to cum. "Oh Mom," I breathed.

"Yes Honey?" She replied, lifting my face to look her in the eyes.

"I'm cumming Mom," I confessed.

"Good boy," she praised me as if I'd brought home an exceptional report card. "Fill Mommy's pussy Baby. Give me all that cum."

"Ahh, fuck yes," I moaned as I released inside her. Spurt after spurt flowing from my balls with every waning thrust.

She pulled my face down onto her's and we again were joined at the mouth and sex, kissing as I slowed my movement to eventually cease. Our bodies locked in a post coital lovers embrace where we lay unspeaking for minutes.

I felt sweat dripping from my body as the sun blazed upon us.

"Are we good?" I whispered into her ear, kissing her lobe.

She turned her face to me smiling. "We're better than good Adrian," she replied before pausing. "Will you go get something for me?" She continued.

My cock had softened inside her and as I sat up on my elbow, slid from her body. "What?"

She smiled wickedly. "One of the martini glasses."

I had no idea what she needed it for but more than curious, rose from the lounge and quickly retrieved one from inside the suite.

When I returned she'd placed the chair back in its upright position and seated, she took the glass from me.

I didn't get the chance to ask what she was planning as she quickly spread her legs and placed it beneath her pussy. Fascinated; my jaw dropping, I watched as she squeezed my cum out of her vagina and into the glass, using a finger to encourage its flow

No, I thought. She wouldn't.

And she did.

With me looking on in awe, my mother raised the quarter full martini glass to her open lips and tipped it in, my cum slowly draining into her mouth. With her eyes on me she swallowed, before poking out her tongue and licking the remnants from inside the glass.

My dick swelled at her behaviour. How could my mother act so deviantly? She was so clean cut, so straight.

"There's more where that came from," I offered and she licked her lips.

"I hope so," she smiled and I held out a hand for her to come to me.

A mouth full of my cum or not, I kissed her on the lips and told her I loved her.

"We'll be in Vanuatu in a day," I told her. "What happens if Dad and Brittany are there?"

Mom smiled, seemingly not wanting to share my pessimism for the time being.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it Honey," she assured me between kisses. "There's a lot of ocean between then and now. So many onboard activities."

My cock, now fully erect, wedged between her upper thighs, touching her dripping pussy.

"Should we go for a swim then?" I asked, dropping my hands to her ass and squeezing her cheeks.

"That sounds lovely Darling," she replied, breaking our embrace and leading me by the cock back into the suite. "But maybe after another martini!"

* * * * *

One day from Vanuatu

My mother lay on her stomach facing the other end of the bed, the laptop before her. From my vantage point with my back against the headrest I had a clear view between her legs, her pussy and asshole on display. I looked through the viewfinder of my father's SLR and focused.

"Mom, turn around," I directed and she looked over her shoulder at me. Peering over the dark rimmed reading glasses resting low on her nose, she smiled before poking out her tongue. I took the photo anyway and admired the image captured onscreen.

"You father says there's a problem with the weather," she revealed the content of the email she was reading. "The ex tropical cyclone or something. He says that even if they can get flights to Vanuatu they might not be able to land. He's mentioning possibly meeting back up with us in Fiji." I looked out through the open doors to the weather beyond. There were clouds in the sky and the water had definitely become choppy but I saw very little evidence of a storm.

"Hmm, sounds like they're finding excuses not to get back on board," I joked.

"Oh you think that too?" Mom closed the computer and crawled over beside me, nestling into my side. I placed an arm around her and kissed her forehead as she took the camera from me.

"No, I was joking," I explained. "Why would they?"

"Why indeed?" Mom cryptically replied, pointing the camera at my face and taking a photo. "Oh it didn't work."

I took the camera and looked at the message on the screen. "The memory card's full."

She took it back and scrolled through the photos I'd taken in the last few days, predominately of her.

"Oh my God Adrian," she exclaimed, zooming in on the black shirt she'd worn in Noumea. "Why didn't you tell me you could see my boobs?"

I laughed and kissed her hair, my cock rising beneath the white sheet. "It's not the easiest thing to tell your mother her clothes are see-through! Besides, it was hot."

She continued skipping through the shots. "Is this when you felt it?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about. When I discovered I was sexually attracted to my mother. "No," I replied, stroking her bare shoulder. "Before."

She looked up into my eyes. "When?"

I could see she wasn't going to let it rest. "That first day onboard. Remember when you and Brittany stood together on the deck? The wind pressed your dress against your, well, your pussy. It made me start thinking about it. I dreamt about you!"

She discarded the camera and slid the sheet down my body to reveal my erection, her hand encircling.

"And then of course later when you came out wearing that robe and we saw you naked," I elaborated. "You must have just been with Dad."

"I wasn't!" She quickly rebutted.

"Mom, I don't care if you were, I..."

"We don't sleep together any more Adrian. We just watch!" She freely admitted and the comment raised many questions. "Graham has someone else."

She'd turned her face from me to look at my penis and I tilted her head back in my direction. "What are you talking about? This is your anniversary trip, I thought you were happy."

"I am happy. We still love each other. We're just together for convenience I suppose."

"But there's another woman?" I asked.

"I'd suspected," she replied. "Now I know."

My cock, despite her handling had begun to soften. "You know. Who?"

"Oh Adrian, really?" She stated, giving me an almost pitying smile.

I stated blankly at her a moment before answering. "No!"

Mom took her hand from my limp cock and rose from the bed. I watched as she poured a glass of chilled water and brought it back to me, sitting beside me on the edge of the bed.

"You didn't think it was strange they both got sick?" She began. "That they weren't with us at New Year's. That as you said, they're finding excuses to not get back onboard."

They were all revelations to me. "But Brittany and I are still having sex!" I feebly countered, aware it was probably the only surviving part of our relationship.

"Well that doesn't surprise me Adrian, no one could say Brittany wasn't always libidinous."

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

Mom paused and I could see she was struggling with something. To my surprise she stood up and walked out onto the deck. Naked, I followed her and caught up as she leaned on the railing looking out to sea.

I ran a hand down her bare back to show we weren't arguing. "Mom, what is it?"

She turned and looked in my eyes. "You didn't ask me when I knew. When I knew about you and me."

I could sense a confession coming on and I asked her. "So what was it?"

"I used to hear you you know; fucking her."

It was possible; I was living at home when I first met Brittany but I presumed we'd kept our lovemaking relatively secret.

"It didn't bother your father and I. In fact it probably made us closer. Sexually that is. We both got something from it I suppose," Mom relieved herself. "We smelled her on you! Do you understand?"

I did have a pretty good idea what she was talking about and didn't feel the need to reply.

"I might have become a little obsessive back then Adrian," she began to blush and I wondered what she was about to admit.

"I just wanted to know you were being looked after by her. My son deserved the best, so I went out of my way to spy and to be honest, I was jealous."

The thought that my mom had been listening to me fucking Brittany was turning me on and she noticed my penis hardening, her eyes drifting down.

"I was jealous that she had your love. That it was her hand on my son's dick." Mom casually reached down and held my erection, her thumb running over the head.

"You should have said something," I offered.

"Oh yes, right!" She scoffed. "Your mother comes out and says she wants to sleep with you just as you're experiencing the love of your life. That would've gone down well!"

I conceded it didn't sound like a wise idea and laughed. "Well I hope after all these years it was worth the wait; my dick in your hand."

She bit her lip to prevent a cheeky smile and looked out to sea.

"Mom? What is it?"

"Well it's not exactly the first time!" She shamefully grinned.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember your bucks party?" She asked.

"Hardly!" I admitted. "I was way drunk."

"I know. Your so called friends leaving you on the front porch like that. Dressed like that!"

I remembered being made to wear the 'Borat' mankini. I remembered the strippers and being unloaded from a car outside our house. Very little else about the night remained.

"It was your father who found you out there when he heard the car drive away," Mom began to fill in the blanks of the night, ten years after it happened. "We both helped you up the stairs and into your bedroom." She again blushed and I became more curious.

"Your father didn't see you touch me!"

"What?" I exclaimed. "What are you talking about?"

A broad smile covered her face. "I know you had no idea it was me of course. You were mumbling about strippers and Brittany. We were half way up the stairs when I felt it; your hand on my bottom. I allowed it stay there of course, I mean it was possible you were just grabbing anything for support. But then you moved it."

Mom placed her other hand beneath my balls as she stroked the length of my cock, seeming to be becoming as turned on telling the story as I was hearing it.

"I was only wearing a little nightie," she looked up and to the left as if trying to picture it in her head. "It was satin for memory, pink. Your fingers ran up and down my crack through the material before diving beneath. I had panties on but you found your way into them, your fingers on my vagina...my other hole."

"Mom!" I exclaimed, shocked. "I had no idea. I have no memory of this at all."

"It's okay. You were drunk," she pardoned me.

"Yeah but to think I could've done that to you, to anyone!"

"As I said Honey, you at least had an excuse. What I did was done sober."