All Comments on 'On The Auction Block Ch. 02'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

hope that part 3 will be cumming soon

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I hope that when he is finished with his plan he owns his mother.

Not just her pussy, but all of her where she is his to do with as he wants, and she accepts that she is her son's sex slave.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great series

what a great series hope #3 is very soon

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 12 years ago
OH YEAH

Can't wait for part 3,As digdaddyrich says' I hope that when he is finished with his plan he owns his mother !!! Anyone know of more stories like this???

7tony27tony2almost 12 years ago

awesome hope 3 is as good as 1and2

she will make a great submissive women to have as love slave

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 12 years ago
Great read

Very nicely put together; can't wait for episode three. Any thoughts about what happens when/if Dad finds out? Lots of potential in this story, and you're doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing as always, and am really liking how this is going so far. Eagerly hoping that you continue this series.

tatlockstatlocksover 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved these ones , like the others am waiting to read more.

Very interesting and hot development of many possibilities...love to see what you come up with, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, very good read

I'm really curious as to how Jason will control Rachel without letting her know who he is. Great potential here! Please write #3 soon (if you can), as #2 was too long in coming (no pun intended - ha ha ha).

BigtamBigtamover 11 years ago
Stunning story

You need to write no.3 this is an incerdiblly erotic story. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:D

We wont more:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Want more!

Please tell us what happens to Jason and his mohter. Longing to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!!

Please write more. Really want to see how this plays out.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
O.K.

You got everyones Attention now Jason needs to Dominate Mom . Become her Master and Cuck Dad. Then move onto getting Mom to Move into his Bed.

evertonianevertonianover 11 years ago
More please

What a fantastic story please add a third chapter soon as you have set it up beautifully for it to be continued with the execution of the plan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
terrific!

You real.ly have something here that could lead to many more chapters. Well done...

taboo_lovertaboo_loverover 11 years ago
Don't share her...

It was a hot story...I liked it when he forbade her to have sex with everyone else even her own husband, but then you messed it up by saying she can suck everyone's cock and they can all touch her...I like it that shes horny out of her mind but he should torment her like that, he should have punished her after he saw her pleasuring herself with a dildo after he forbade her to have sex...

He should make her horny out of her mind and then send her a message saying seduce your son or something like that, but whatever you do don't cheapen her and don't let her touch anyone but her son, she should be his property and they should def cuckold his father....(and show some shame and reluctance when she finds out it was her son fucking her)

Hope you write a sequel soon...this is a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next please!

this is a great story please write another part!

gadzuchzgadzuchzover 11 years ago
Fan-orgasmic!

MORE PLEASE! You have a great setup! What are the next set of rules imposed on Mommy? How horny will she make Sonny without knowing he's the one? I can't wait to find out!

spbowlspbowlover 11 years ago
don't leave us hanging!!!!

GREAT story, you need to cont. this atleast a final chapter if not not more. you can go some many ways with this.....

ctalonctalonabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Waiting for the next chapter.

SanctuMSanctuMabout 11 years ago
please continue

This a great story I hope you continue with more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more chapters ??????

please do you have any more chapters done this story is so hot there just has to be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Next Chapter

When is the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When will you start this thread back up again?l

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Original and Thought Out

Loved the premise, seems a little unrealistic that she will continue to not recognize her own son, mask or not. Hoping for an update soon, I realize it is an older story, but I can hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Update!

I enjoyed reading your story VERY much and hope you will continue the story line soon. THANK YOU!

toolman2020toolman2020almost 11 years ago
Come on we're waiting

need to finish this,it's too good to just leave it where it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ok

What's happening next.....come on...you got me hooked.

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
Next???

You just posted a story at the end of June which means you're still active. Given that, when are you going to continue this story? Please don't be one of those authors who begin a good story thread only to leave their readers hanging. It really sucks when that happens.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"On The Auction Block Ch. 02:" - Jason and Rachel Anderson - (Son and Mother)

After reading the previous thirty-one reader's comments, I must agree with most of them!! This story has merit, context and content that has and can make it a classic on this site; it is so far established a firm footing of suspense, excitement, an erotic and carnal consummated mother's and son's incestual lover's affair!!!

Jason's mother Rachel has absolutely fallen for her "secret lover's" (not knowing it's her son) sex, aura, body, cock and fucking ministrations. She thinks she still wants other men, but her "secret lover" has squashed that idea and has forbidden her to have any sex with anyone, including her husband/his father! Jason has as her "secret lover" forbidden her from touching, kissing or allowing anyone--including her husband-- to touch her, or kiss her, for any reason whatsoever!!! She is his, his only, as lovers, as her only source for sexual pleasure. He should allow her to, only once a week and for a five minute maximum session, to use a vibrator (he even tells her which one to use); he of course as her "secret lover" still fucks her, periodically and sporadically, keeping her lusting, edgy, wanting him, needing fucked, BUT alas she is TOTALLY FORBIDDEN from being fucked or even touched by any one!!

There are many ways and methods he can have sex with her as her "secret lover", even very riskly in and around her husband, in malls as he texts her through various teasing of patrons and exposing of her scantily and revealing dressed body, in parks, strolls down the streets of non-familiar towns, beaches or bars, etc. Continuing as her "secret lover" he can have her leave the front door unlocked so he can visit and fuck her in her bedroom (as her husband showers and dresses for work),, on the floor of her bedroom late after her husband has gone to bed, and even visit and fuck her early in the kitchen just before his father comes down for breakfast.

Eventually, her "secret lover" texts her that she is to start exposing herself to her son, later allowing her son to feel her up, later still to allow her to give him blowjobs and even allow her to eat her pussy for one hour, rest fifteen minutes and eat her pussy again for one hour, rest another fifteen minutes and eat her pussy for another one hour!!! Some time later, maybe weeks, her "secret lover" texts her that she is to fuck her son in the kitchen as her husband is in the living room, leaving lots of cum running down her legs! Her "secret lover" has her date her son at a nice restaurant (she is to give him a blowjob under the table),and then a movie (she is to give him another blowjob), and later that night she is to fuck her son in her bedroom, maybe on the floor, as her husband sleeps, etc., etc. Through all these exposures and flaunting her scantilly clad body she is to be without bra and panties, with maybe a twelve inch black dildo up her pussy as she walks the mall, in the park, around the house, at the movies and various other venues; and, especially even a wireless remote vibrator that Jason can control, keeping it most of the time at or near the highest speed, late at night as she sleeps near her husband, in the kitchen as they eat breakfast and dinner, as her "secret lover" as she visits all the many venues and areas. My suggestions are not chronologically in order, but I do hope I've given the writer some ideas!.

By this time her husband can no longer accept the fact that his wife will no longer fuck him and he asks for a divorce. Just before the divorce is final she and Jason willingly and on purpose do nature's bidding of procreation and impregnates his mother Rachel; later after the child(ren) is/are born Jason emails his father, Rachel's ex-husband, with the news that the child(ren) is/are fathered by him!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue

I would love to read about what happens next. I understand that life can put a hold on things but I would love to Read more about how this story continues if you can make the time to write more. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

One of the best story lines I've read. Please continue!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
I see how it is

You get us all worked up and wet waiting on another chapter. Please hurry and finish this. I'm excited to see where this all goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Audience Awaits........

If you make us wait too long, we might just slip in the house and gang back your mother and then you'd have to look for someone else.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

thank you! I really enjoyed your story and hope you submit more chapters.

badgerer75badgerer75over 10 years ago
more please.

Just wondering how and when he's going to take open ownership of HIS slut?

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Never can understand how the author expects us to believe

that a shy, inexperienced, virgin goes from not knowing even how to approach a woman to a dom who wants to make his mother into a slut and his slave.

How about letting him get some experience and learn to appreciate a woman. How to please her and make love to her? How to understand how the real world is, not the world as seen from a porno flick on the internet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More PLEASE

I really enjoyed your story and hope you write more chapters soon.

i

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
i dont believe it

there are lots of people in this world, and every one of them are different, but to use your own mother like that, I think the best thing that could have happened was for her to abort her son at birth. I know that's hard, but look at what the kid is doing to her reputation, the family reputation. where did he get this kind of mind?

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
It is finished !

Hell you don't have to write anymore Big Daddy wrote it for you was wondering if he is such a good writer why don't he write one of his own that is usually the solution instead of trying to screw it up for someone else.

garybluegarybluealmost 10 years ago
Sorry

Had to downgrade you as it's been two years and the story is unfinished.

crow0085crow0085over 9 years ago
Nice

I'm a little disappointed, instead of protecting his mother from other men, he gives her the pemission sucking cocks else.

it can go up the panties she left the elevator and even what happens.

I expect another chapter very soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Like your story. Hopefully there is more to this series :)

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
I loved it

Great story and I hope you can return it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

love this story,really hope you keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
continue story

Needs a pt 3

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
You can't stop here

Are you a sadist!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
author is scum. perhaps if he wrote better stories his life wouldn't be so crappy

bad story....come up with something more original, less hostile to women and not as boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

nice build up but definitely needs another chapter.

rorschach81rorschach81over 8 years ago
Great Second Part!

Waiting for part 3. This is a great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
on the auction block

You did s good job on this story but to leave it unfinished is not a good writer so let's see HOW you are going tof finish up this story (-:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Guess he's just another internet virgin

The guy in this story has no clue about actually enjoying sex with women. His only sexual reference is clearly internet porn videos. The whole impulse to slut-shame and dominate (actually humiliate) a woman by sharing her with other males including random strangers is highly queer also.

He's barely had the chance to experience her one time himself and his first plan of action to go forward is how to get her to have sex with other guys - seriously? That's oddly gay right there. Sharing your beer with your buds is fine. Being anxious to share your newly-scored lover-mom with them - that ain't hetero, dude.

The setup in the first chapter about the masked ball and auction was interesting and, even though the sex action kind of fumbled along with a lot of repeated phrases, it was enough to see how things would continue on the day after. This chapter was a lot of garbage like it was written from a different guy's viewpoint. Like another comment said, he was a shy inexperienced virgin now he's changed overnight into a big dominating stud who's trying to get his pet mommy to have sex with his pals instead of leaving her instructions "to seduce her son" which should have been the obvious move. It was queer and misogynist all the way in chapter two.

First chapter deserves a generous 3/5 for a workable idea. This one needs 1/5 for losing the plot completely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And I gave it a 5 out of 5 for a good story and effort

eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Love where this is going. Please finish it. Maybe have hubby/daddy eat cream pie. Since dad bought someone on Halloween too, after mom accepts son, dad can have gf. Son gets to play with her to, but not take her from dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot

Part 3 eagerly awaited! I hope Mom flashes the fuck out to all and sundry while managing by a whisker to actually get fucked by her son only, and then not very often so as to keep her on edge as much as possible. 5 stars for parts 1 and 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wanted: Chapter 03

It has been a very long waiting. Longing to read Chapter 03! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A FEW SUGGESTIONS!!!!

would (-took) (take) control (of) her

nipples (were) easily visible

half hour (half-hour)

bought to much clothes (so many)

assortment (of) new pieces

was matching (were)

g-strings (G-strings)

GLUED (-on) his which were (-GLUED) on her ass (to) (focused) (9 WORDS)

strip tease (striptease)

aureoles (areolas)

g-string (G-string)

his breathe (breath) (2)

new cell phone. It wasn't cheap (WHY NOT BUY A BURNER PHONE???? IT’S CHEAP!!!!)

wrap around (wrap-around)

parent's bedroom (parents’)

flight (of) stairs

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!!!! TELL US HIS PLAN!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by THE FAT WHORE (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

hnau0022hnau0022almost 8 years ago
Well?

Waiting for part three please. Good storyline but I think we'd all like to see the ending.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy2

Love it, need to read part three please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurry!!

Part 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 please!!!!!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 7 years ago
You are just going to leaave us hanging??

Seriously, it has been four years, and you have posted other stories in the meantime

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Heres an ending for you

Rachel starts sucking off everyone she comes across because she is just so darn horny. Eventually she gets herpes and her husband leaves her. The life she built is over because her son's D unlocked her inner slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

should give you a 05 for leaving a story in the lurch for 4 years. The writers on here need to learn you work on one story at a time until it's finished.. If you need to work on more then one to break block or something then fine but you don't post stories and then do other stories while the first one is not done.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WOW

What a scum of the earth slut whore! There is not enough money for me to fuck a diseased whore like that. The skank probably has had every disease known!

bezerkerbbezerkerbover 7 years ago
Please more

Please more,damn how could u leave it like that.thats cold

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
more?

need up date.....

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
So freaking HOT!

When is the next story for this series cumin?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 3

When is chapter 3 coming out

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 6 years ago
Surely

You are not gonna leave it like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

like everyone else waiting for part 3 to this great story

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 6 years ago
Please..!! NEXT Installment..!!

You have us all completely revved up... now we need the next chapter to keep us going...!!.. Please Ch 3 SOON..!!!

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Smh

Should have kept the original rules the son made keep it in the family author. He just said his dad doesn't deserve her because he was sharing his wife. Then you write the son doing the same thing come on .... Get it together NO SHARING

30923092almost 6 years ago
Chapter 3?

I would really like to see a chapter 3 so, is there going to be one in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We NEED to see chapter 3!

There are so many possible paths to take this, you need to continue exploring just how much of a slut she truly can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Needs a Chapter 03

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
Okay, this started out great

But, you have seriously ruined it. Having Mom act like a slut in the house is one thing. Even flashing his friends while they are visiting the house is okay. BUT having her flash everybody on the planet just takes a lot away from the story. So now the pizza delivery kid is gonna run his mouth about the whore who flashed him. And telling her she can't have sex with her husband because he "shares" her??? Okay, this is all okay if your plan for the story has her ending her marriage? I would suggest dialing it back just a little bit.

Ed

ctalonctalonover 5 years ago
Chapter 3

It has been awhile. Need Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Been to long

Please write chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yes please chapter 3 son finally lets Mom know it was him and it continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please add the next chapters. There is room for a few more chapters, the son can continue to interact with her in the black. Him giving her instruction to continue to reveal herserf, maybe tell her to go to some hotel room tie herself and wait for him, then do the same but in her house, etc. to finially have the time where he will let her know who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where is the end. This story is HOT

For the love of all things holy (especially pantyhose and stockings) where is the end of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

the lowest form of a creep is a person who says they own someone.

Stormwalker10027Stormwalker10027over 3 years ago

great story! please write more!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Loved the story and would love more chapters but with how long since it was posted probably not going to happen too bad.as would be good to read more.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I gave this 1/5 because it is unfinished. It needed more to complete the story. The premise of the story is good, but why deny his father that is just selfish and cruel. She has enough for both of them. After all he is not keeping her exclusive is he. She can suck cock, any cock, sorry Centrum but that is sex. This idea that BJs aren’t sex is utter bullshit.

So if he share her with strangers she should not be barred from her husband, that is an asshole act of bastardry. Jason needs his ass throughly kicked after the divorce and his Dad finds out who and what caused it.

Yep, 1/5

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Ps, l’m glad to see you stopped writing this teenage fantasy drivel. In fact you stopped altogether.

Good!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story, hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so disappointed that the buck stopped here. I was hoping Rachel would find out her son was the one fucking her soon, then they could fuck all the fucking time!

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 2 years ago

Hoping for more of this story.

Matrim01Matrim01over 2 years ago

Just finished reading your story "On the auction block". Loved it, and would enjoy reading more in the series. Hope you revisit this series. If you have done it under a different title please let everyone know who also enjoyed this story.

JobewonJobewonabout 2 years ago

I love the story. Her exhibition is a nice touch, but please don’t turn it into a gang bang. Thanks for the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NEED MORE and SOON!!!!!!

devildog0302devildog0302almost 2 years ago
So much potential, so disappointed…

I was expecting an incest story and it’s turned into Slut Goes Wild.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Read this again and wish you had added more to it can't wait to read the next part.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Dear Centrum1000 many a loyal reader is bursting for further chapters of this hot story. Can’t wait for you to oblige.

PikaGelionPikaGelionover 1 year ago

Anything I can think of saying sounds so, so cliche, so pedestrian.

Your creation here beggars a continuation!

Please, Please let us see more. How about some of her lady friends in the swingers group? Maybe she can introduce her friends to some of Jason's? Maybe Jason can recruit his friends.

Maybe Jason can trade his jeep in for a rockin' van. Maybe the dealership's name is "Fargo." Maybe the "F" can fall off and Jason and his friends can start their search aboard the Argo.

Oh, and try a utility van or a camper... more room.

Thank you for sharing your creative efforts.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 1 year ago

Please at least one more chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonder when will we get a third chapter?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous