On The Auction Block Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,650 Followers

The man was disappointed that the show was over, but he kept watching the opening just in case. He wasn't disappointed for long.

Rachel reappeared in the opening dressed in a new outfit. She had put on one of her new pairs of black high heels and she wore a black lace chemise with a demi cup and an open back. The black lace lingerie clung to her body. The demi cups barely covered her nipples, leaving most of her aureoles and breasts on display. The hem of the dress was just long enough to cover the matching black lace g-string, or at least it would have if she was wearing it.

As much as she liked the idea of being naked in front of an audience, there was something about lingerie that made her feel even sexier.

She positioned herself on the bench on the far end of the room so that he would be able to see her clearly. Rachel massaged her breasts as she spread her legs apart until her neatly trimmed, and very wet, pussy was proudly on display. She bit her finger and then traced a line down between her breasts. She moaned as her hand made contact with her bare flesh. She was so horny that she was already on the verge of orgasm. Rachel closed her eyes and leaned her head back while she finger-fucked herself in front of her new friend.

Rachel was lost in her thoughts. Too much had happened too fast for her to fully digest it all. Her mind drifted back to the night before in the elevator. She remembered lifting her skirt for her new lover. She could feel his breathe on her neck, his hand against her flesh, and his cock in her mouth. She moaned again as her finger explored the depths of her pussy. Her back arched out as she imagined her mystery man's cock sliding inside of her. She almost lost control as she came but she managed to stifle her voice by shoving her hand into her mouth. She bit down on her own flesh as her body writhed on the bench.

It took a minute before Rachel was able to compose herself enough to get back up. She walked to the opening in the curtain and blew a kiss to her biggest fan before closing the curtain. She took her time organizing the clothes that she intended to buy and decided to wear the linen dress and purple panties home. By the time that she left the stall the hallway was empty. Her admirer had left with his wife and she imagined that he would waste no time fucking her brains out as soon as they got home. She got a thrill knowing that he would be thinking about her while he fucked his unsuspecting wife.

She felt good about herself as she strutted though the store and she knew that her master would have been proud of her too. She paid for her clothes and loaded up her car. On the way home she grew anxious about which of her son's friends would be at the house. As soon as she walked into the house, her arms loaded with bags, she realized that she had spent too much time shopping. Her son, Jason, was sitting on the couch watching TV alone. She had missed her first chance to put on a show for his friends.

Despite her disappointment, she was still feeling high from the show at the mall. She popped her head into the living room to inquire about her son's plans and was told that his friends had already left. She excused herself to her bedroom to unpack her new wardrobe before her husband got home and finally realized how much she bought.

Jason spent the entire morning and afternoon running through different scenarios in his head. He suspected that his mother was now a willing participant in his game but he needed to be sure. He also realized that he needed a way to control her without revealing who he was. He took a risk and left a note for his mother in her room, hoping that she would see it before his father came home. He also went into town while she was out shopping and bought himself a new cell phone. It wasn't cheap, but he had saved enough money and figured that this was as worthy a cause as any.

After setting up the new phone he figured out how to forward his calls and texts from his other phone to the new one. This allowed him to use just one phone while disguising his identity from his mother.

As she began to unpack her shopping bags Rachel noticed a note hanging on the outside of the closet door.

It read: "Rachel, I can still taste your sweet pussy on my lips. I know that you've been thinking about my cock all day long. I got quite a bargain, fucking you was worth far more than the $600 that I paid for you."

Rachel stopped reading to digest the last sentence. She had been participating in the Halloween auction for years, but had never thought of it as actually selling her body for sex. It was for charity after all. But now, seeing the words on paper made her realize that she had in fact been selling herself. A shiver ran through her body as she slowly accepted that she was no different than a prostitute. To her surprise, the realization did not bother her. In fact it turned her on. Selling herself to the highest bidder and being forced to do whatever he wanted. It even made her feel good about herself that someone would pay so much just to fuck her.

She continued reading. "Even though it was a bargain, that doesn't change the fact that I bought you. I own you now." A warmth passed through her body as his tone changed.

"I told you that you would get to feel my cock inside of you again if you followed through with your promise. Do you remember what you promised?"

How could she forget? After letting her mystery lover cover her in his cum she promised to show the world what a slut she really was. That was her ultimate secret, on the outside she appeared to be a doting mother and loving housewife but underneath it all she was nothing but a cock hungry slut. After all these years all it took was this young man to force her to admit it to herself to finally free her to become what she truly was.

"You promised to be a cocktease for your son and his friends. Of course I expect you to live up to your promise, but I don't want you to stop there. I expect you to show off your hot body to every guy you see from now on. The only condition is that you are not to have sex with anyone, especially your husband. Anyone who would allow his wife to sell herself for sex does not deserve you."

Jason wanted to make sure that the only real sexual release that she got was from him. The last thing that he wanted was for his mother to get horny from flashing all day and then satisfy herself by fucking his dad.

Rachel felt warm inside as she read the note. She realized that her young lover was setting boundaries and that he was being protective of her. She appreciated that and felt more comfortable with him being in charge of her body as a result.

"The rules are simple. You will do everything possible to show your body off, around your house and all over town. Every morning you will take a picture of what panties you are wearing and you will send it to the phone number on the bottom of this page. Every night you will wear sexy lingerie and you will take a picture and send it to me. You are to masturbate every day, but you need my permission before having sex. I want you to leave the curtains in your bedroom open. You will also leave your bedroom door open when you are getting dressed. From now on you have no privacy everything is a show. So that I know that you are prepared to accept me as your master I want you to send me a picture of your panties right now. If you follow through on your promise, I will follow through on mine and you will get to have my cock inside of you again."

Rachel's knees were weak by the time she finished the note. She took a moment to digest it all and then walked over to her windows. She slowly pulled open the curtains and stared out of the window. The fading sun bathed her body in its glow. She was liberated.

Standing in front of her bedroom window, Rachel reached for her cell phone with one hand and the hem of her dress in the other. She lifted up her dress, revealing her wet panties to any of her neighbors who cared enough to watch. She took a picture and then sent it off to her master.

Jason was sitting on the couch nervously waiting for some response. He half-expected his mother to storm out of her bedroom in a fit and call the police to report a stalker/pervert. He was anxious to see if she would actually do as he asked. Not long after she disappeared to her room he snapped back to reality when a familiar chirp from his new phone cut through the air. He had a text message.

The message was a single picture; the most beautiful picture that he had ever seen. It was a close-up shot of his mother's panties. He could see the details of her pussy through the thin material. He remembered every contour from the night before. The damp fabric clung to her body, accentuating her womanly charms. But as much as Jason liked the picture he liked what it represented much more. It meant that she was his. It meant that she would do whatever he told her to. Now he just needed to find a way to fuck her again.

Rachel finished sorting through her old wardrobe, deciding what to keep, and then prepared herself for dinner. She didn't feel like cooking so she decided to order pizza for the family. That simple decision sprouted another thought in her head as well.

Rachel did as she was told and opened her bedroom door before changing into a new outfit. She stood in the middle of her bedroom while undressing. The linen dress fell effortlessly to the ground, leaving her in just her panties. She felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable with her windows and doors open. Anyone could see her like that, including her son. She took her time and posed for an imaginary audience before retreating to her closet.

While deciding what to wear, she took a minute to order the pizza. She instructed the delivery guy to come to the side entrance of the house.

The dress that she eventually picked out for the night was not overtly sexy but it would serve its purpose. It was a designer dress that she had bought that afternoon. The pale pink dress was made of an impossibly thin silk that caressed her skin as it draped across her body. It was a wrap around dress that was held together on by a clasp on the left hip. The skirt portion of the dress ended several inches above her knees and the neckline was deep enough that a bra was out of the question, which meant that the only other clothing she would wear was her purple panties and a pair of tan high heel sandals.

By the time that Rachel finished getting dressed and touching up her makeup, it was almost time for the pizza to arrive. She found her husband and son where she knew they would be; planted in front of the TV in the living room. She knew that they wouldn't move until after they finished eating, which is exactly what she wanted.

After checking on her family, she pulled some cash from her wallet and then waited in the alcove of the side entrance. She didn't have to wait long until she heard the car door and then spied the unsuspecting pizza delivery guy making his way to the side entrance. Rachel had to resist opening the door too eagerly when he finally rang the bell. Rachel attempted in vain to make chitchat with the delivery guy who was in a hurry to go. She stood in the open doorway with her left hand on her hip and handed him the money with her other.

After she paid for the pizza, Rachel reached out for the box and discreetly managed to unhook the only thing holding her dress together. With her arms partially extended her dress opened across her body like a curtain revealing the grand prize on a game show. The cold winter air crashed against her warm flesh. A gentle shake of her torso was all it took to dislodge the shoulder straps from their perch, sending her silk dress down around her feet.

The delivery guy's mouth gaped open as his eyes took in the sight of the beautiful nearly naked woman before him. Rachel could feel his eyes exploring her quivering body. She wanted him to fuck her but knew that she couldn't have him. As if nothing out of the ordinary had happened she reached for the box and slowly stepped back into the house. She gave the slack-jawed delivery guy another long pause before finally closing the door.

Rachel's heart was racing as the warmth of her house enveloped her like a blanket. Putting the box down, she quickly pulled up her dress. She paused long enough to slip her hand into the front of her panties. Her fingers slid effortlessly across her sopping wet pussy. She needed relief but didn't want to risk getting caught. She took a moment to fix her dress and then brought the pizza in to her family.

Knowing that she didn't have much time, she excused herself and went straight up to her bedroom. She caught herself as she started closing the door but left it open.

Rachel went straight to her nightstand, kicked off her panties and then collapsed onto her bed.

Jason thought that it was strange for his mother to disappear during dinner. Curious, he excused himself and quietly scaled the stairs. His parent's bedroom was at the top of the first flight stairs. He could see that she had obeyed him by leaving the door open but was shocked by what came into his view as he approached the room.

His mother was lying on her back with her legs spread wide and dangling from the edge. Her head was arched back, which meant that he could see her but she couldn't see him. Her spread legs were pointing right at the open doorway.

Her dress was open and the silk lay crumpled at her sides. Both of her hands were between her legs, pleasuring herself.

Rachel knew that she didn't have much time so she hurried.

Jason watched his mother's one hand rubbing her clit while her other hand rocked back and forth against her pussy. It took him a minute to notice what she had in her hand.

Rachel had retrieved her trusty dildo and was vigorously fucking herself with it as her son watched.

Her hand pulled the rubber cock from her dripping pussy and then slammed it back deep inside of herself. It took every ounce of restraint to hold back her moans as she fucked herself. Instead, they came out as strained whimpers.

Jason couldn't believe that his mother was fucking herself with such a large dildo. He had never considered sex toys before and thought that he might need to add that to his agenda for her.

He suspected that she was nearing a climax but he didn't want her to catch him spying. Jason sneaked back downstairs and grabbed another slice while the scene he just witnessed played on a loop in his mind.

Rachel's body shook as she came. The thrill of showing off her body was driving her crazy. She needed a real cock.

Rachel joined her family in the living room several minutes after Jason. He noticed that her hair was tussled and that she was slightly out of breathe. His mind raced. With his phone in his hand his eyes darted back and forth between his mother and the close-up shot of her panties. He wondered if she even bothered putting them back on.

Jason tapped out a quick message asking her to send him another shot of her panties. A distant chirp beckoned Rachel back to her bedroom. Shortly after she left, Jason's phone vibrated in his hand. He had decided after receiving her first picture that it was best to keep his phone on silent mode so that she wouldn't hear that he was getting her texts.

The message from his mother had two attachments. The first was a picture of her panties, crumpled into a ball on top of her hamper. The second was a shot of her pussy glistening in the moonlight from her juices.

Jason couldn't believe his luck. His mother had turned out to be much more of a slut than he had ever imagined. He figured that she had flashed the pizza guy and then got so turned on that she needed to fuck herself.

"You've been busy..."

";-)"

"Tell me about it."

"Delivery guy."

"Did you put on a show?"

"Just a little."

"Did you want to fuck him?"

It took her a moment to respond.

"Yes."

"Did you?"

"No :-("

Jason felt a twinge of guilt. He had set her up to spend all day horny as hell but had not given her a way to properly vent her sexual energy. He had an idea.

"Would you have sucked his cock?"

"Yes."

"From now on you have my permission to suck all the cock you want."

"Thank you."

"Just no sex, and send me pictures."

"How about touching?"

"Did you want him to touch you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to touch you?"

"Yes."

"Ok, touching is allowed." He was feeling generous.

"I need your cock inside of me."

"Patience."

The next message Jason received included another picture. Sitting on the opposite end of the couch from his father, Jason marveled at the picture of his mother. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, her dress was pulled apart and her dildo was buried inside of her.

Jason was surprised that his mother was being so bold while he and his father were in the house.

"Very nice."

"I want your cock."

"Soon."

Jason needed to figure out a plan fast.

Rachel reappeared after a few minutes and took the last remaining slice of pizza. Jason's eyes locked onto her as she strode across the room. He knew that she had just had a dildo deep inside of her pussy and could see her nipples through the thin silk dress. He watched the gentle bouncing of her breasts as she moved. His eyes danced across her thighs as she sat down and crossed her legs. Her dress parted, revealing much of her right thigh. Jason knew that there was almost nothing between him and what he really wanted - his mother's tight pussy.

Jason watched his mother eating her pizza. He knew that her pussy, tucked between her legs, was dripping at that very moment. He knew that it was his cock that she was yearning for.

Jason couldn't take it anymore.

He finished his dinner and excused himself. He forwarded the pictures of his mother to his computer so that he could see them on a bigger screen. He spent the rest of the night jerking off to pictures of his mother's pussy and planning.

He woke up the next morning with a sore cock and two more pictures from his mother. Before she went to sleep she changed into the same black lingerie that she wore in the mall dressing room and took a picture for him. She was standing in front of the full length mirror in her bathroom. It looked like the typical self-shot picture that you see on the internet, except this was his mother.

The second picture was taken that morning. It was a close-up of her panties, a red satin thong that molded itself to the contours of her mound. Jason reached for his cock while he stared at the folds of his mother's pussy through the tight red panties.

Jason couldn't help but jerk off again before he had to rush out of the house for school. Sitting at his computer desk he cycled through his growing collection of pictures of his mother. He couldn't wait much longer. He needed to fuck her again soon.

He just barely caught a glimpse of what his mother was wearing on his way out. She was making a cup of coffee in the kitchen wearing a very short white satin robe. He only saw her from the rear but liked what he saw. The light robe barely extended past her ass, only just covering the red panties that he knew were tucked between her ass cheeks and pressed against her tight pussy.

Jason found it impossible to concentrate at school that day so he worked on his plan instead. His plan, of course, was not just to fuck his mother again but to get her to accept him, her son, as both her lover and master. By the end of the day he had developed a rough outline and made a few stops on his way home to set things into motion.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,650 Followers
12