On the Beach Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it make your nipples more sensitive?" This question from Jim causes Bill to stare at him. Jill smiles, remembering earlier in the day.

"Oh, yeah," Owen admits. "A lot more sensitive."

"Did you do your cock and nips at the same time?"

"Christ, you guys," Bill snarls at his family. "Fucking leave him alone. Come on." He gestures at Owen and strides, visibly irritated toward the deep end of the pool, where he dives in and immediately re-surfaces.

"Go on, son," Ben tells Owen. "Sorry for all the pestering."

"Really, it's not a big deal. I mean, I've wanted to show it to someone anyway."

He hops into the pool and wades toward Bill.

"Hey, don't get too pissed at them. Their curious that's all. At least they aren't turning up their noses like they smell something foul."

"No," Bill agrees. "They would never do that, but Jesus."

Owen moves to lean against the wall beside Bill. Their shoulders touch. At the other end of the pool, their companions remain huddled, talking quietly. They either have the decency not to stare or they've genuinely lost interest. Owen finds it difficult to imagine they've lost interest in a couple of fairies.

"Are they like that with all your dates?"

"Is this a date then?" Bill asks, turning to look at Owen.

"Feels like one. I'd like it to be."

"Good. Me too. It's official then. We're on a date." As he speaks, Bill moves to stand in front of Owen. He puts an arm around the man's back and pulls himself closer. They're not grinding but they are much closer together than Owen has ever been to another man in public before. He fights the desire to look over Bill's shoulder to see if the others are staring at them.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Yeah, I did. We're on a date," Bill insists.

"Not that question. That was your question not mine. Does your family always react to your dates that way?"

Bill grins. "Beats me. I've never brought a date home." He frowns. "Not quite true. I've brought girls home," he says with a shake of his head. "They'd ask the usual questions. I was more worried about trying to make the girl believe everything was fine." He smiles again. "On the other hand, none of the girls every stripped and displayed their piercings either. Maybe I should cut them a little slack."

"You never introduced your parents to one of your male dates before?"

"No," Bill replies with a chuckle. "Until," he mimes looking at a watch on his wrist, "36, nah almost 48 hours ago they didn't know I was gay. Well, I guess they knew but I wasn't out."

"You came out to your family two days ago and now your holding my hand in front of them?"

Bill reaches between them and began to fondle Owen's cock. The metal felt exotic against his palm. "We're a very open family," he offers by way of explanation.

"But..."

"Ssh," Bill whispers as he tilts his head and leans in. Owen hesitates, then tilts his head toward Bill. He looks confused when Bill pulls back slightly. "So we're clear, I'm going to see if I can suck that piece of metal out of your cock. Hope you're okay with that."

Owen nods.

***

"Relax Meg," Muriel soothes, rubbing the back of her friend's shoulder. She moved to sit on the side of the pool near the steps, closer to her friend, as Bill had splashed his way angrily to the other end of the pool. "Your son, both of them actually, "she throws a smile at Mark who has moved to sit behind her, his legs straddling her hips, "are as level-headed as they get. He's not going to stay mad for long. Nobody did a thing wrong. Shoot, he practically threw Owen in your faces. Just like the other day shouting to the world he was gay and in love with Jim. You can't do a cannonball and not expect a splash."

"He's cute isn't he?" Jill whispers. She and Jim are sitting on the steps beside her parents.

"He's more than cute," Meg answers. "He's an awfully good looking young man. I don't know," she continues, swirling the water in front of her with her fingertips. "He seems sad. Despite the way he made a bit of show about undressing in front of us, I think he's very unsure. You can see it in his face, in his eyes. Little flashes of panic behind the smile. Calm as he appeared, he looked to me like a moth flailing itself to death trying to get out of a lampshade."

"I think Meg hit the nail on the head," Ben whispers over the top of her head, which rests against his chest. "He's scared to death. I hope Bill realizes it."

"Of course he realizes it," Jim scoffs. "Nothing gets past that one."

"I agree, Jim, most of the time anyway," Ben continues. "But the last couple of days have turned everything on its head. I'm not sure Bill's got his feet totally settled underneath him yet."

"Typical damn white privilege bullshit," Jim hisses.

They all turn to stare at him, shocked.

He grins. "I mean what the fuck? He loves me? Fucking got over that quick enough didn't he? Now we're all worried about the pretty little white boy and his pretty little white boyfriend. Motherfuckers, I'm the one been dumped here. How about some love for a brother been wronged? Shit."

"Oh, please," Meg says when she recovers her voice.

"Jill, honey, smack him," Muriel orders.

"Not that's an idea," Jill mutters. "I think he needs a spanking."

"Uh-uh. Put it outta your head. Ain't gonna happen. This black man ain't letting a little white girl spank his ass. No way. Uh-uh," Jim retorts, holding Jill's look with his eyes. His face lights up with another of those smiles, she loves so much, that seem to involve his whole being. "Least not in public."

"Deal," Jill sighs as she moves to sit astraddle his legs. She puts her arm around his neck. "You can spank me if you want."

"If I want? When don't I want to spank you? You're a total pain in the ass. It's a wonder I put up with you."

"That's true," Jill says, in all seriousness. "It is a wonder. That's why I love you."

"I love you, too."

Jim's hands cup her face. Their mouths find each other and they kiss. They forget the others, lost in the taste and feel of each other's mouths. Jill begins to sway, letting her nipples brush against his chest. She reaches between their bodies, fishes his cock out from between his legs and scoots her forward on his lap, trapping it between their bellies.

The others watch.

Mark's arms go around Muriel. He pulls her back, so that she is almost lying in his lap. "That looks like fun. Want to try it?"

"Well, I would but I don't know if Jim with let me kiss Jill. He seems sort of interested in doing that himself at the moment."

Jill pulls away from Jim's kiss to look at Muriel. She looks back at Jim. "Men love lesbian shit. You want to watch me make out with Muriel?"

Jim lifts Jill off his lap and stands her up at the foot of the stairs. He stands. His cock hangs low and hard, water running off the head. Before he can move, Jill darts forward, hefts his cock up with one hand and takes it into her mouth. He lets her suck his dick for a few strokes before gently pushing her head away with one hand.

"Be right back," he tells her and climbs out of the pool. He notes that Bill and Owen have stopped kissing and are watching him walk away from the pool. He discovers he doesn't mind being admired, not in the least.

"What's he up to?" Jill asks no one in particular. That's fine; no one answers her anyway.

Jim walks to the lounge chairs and picks up two of the cushions. Mark pushes himself away from Muriel and stands. His cock is hard. He moves to help Jim. He doesn't notice Bill and Owen watching him.

The two men arrange the cushions along the side of the pool.

"There," Jim says to Jill. "That should be more comfortable."

Jill smiles at Muriel. All of sudden she feels unsure. The other stuff she's done this week had been in the heat of battle. Everyone had been so turned on. This was different. This was more deliberate. Unlike the other times, she was aware of the eyes on her, eyes that might simply watch and not participate. She realizes with a sense of shock that she's feeling shy.

Muriel, whether sensing Jill's sudden reticence or not, offers her a soft smile and a hand. Jill takes the woman's hand, mounts the steps and follows Muriel to the cushions.

***

Bill loves the feel of Owen's tongue in his mouth. The thought of leaving his thoroughly delightful mouth would normally occasion a sense of dismay, not on this occasion. Since seeing the silver bars that pierced Owen's nipples, Bill's mind has never been far from the idea of sucking those the steel into his mouth, warming the cold metal with his mouth's heat and exploring the steel with his lips and tongue.

He kisses his way down Owen's neck, loving the feel of his stubble on his lips. He moves his hands from the man's back to his ass. He kneads the hard muscle, all the while working his way lower. Right or left? Does it matter? No. Left then, closer to the heart.

He stiffens his tongue, touches the tip against Owen's nipple, not touching metal but the firm rough skin atop the steel. He moves his tongue in circles, dragging the nipple around. He flicks it and for the first time, the wet warm flesh of his tongue encounters the cold hard metal. Owen puts one hand on the back of Bill's head. Bill begins to flick one end of the bar with his tongue, then the other. By the time he takes the whole nipple into his mouth, Owen's fingers are clutching at his hair.

He abandons the nipple, steps closer, presses his body and his cock against Owen. Their kisses, already passionate become fevered. Bill moves to Owen's side, positioning himself so that he can press his cock against his leg as his mouth moves back to tease and explore his right nipple. He uses his lips to pull and twist the steel bar, using the clutching of Owen's fingers as an indicator of when enough threatens to become too much. He had not been this forceful with the other nipple. He turns his attention back to it. Owen's free hand finds Bill's cock beneath the pool's surface but he simply holds it in his hand. He doesn't seem to know quite what to do or else he's so lost in the sensations pouring from Bill's mouth into his body via the teased nerve endings in his nipples he has lost the ability of conscious motion.

Bill steps away. Owen pants, trying to make sense of what is happening. Trying not to cry out 'don't stop, please.'

Bill's hands encircle his waist. Bill lifts. "Up, hop up and sit on the edge of the pool."

Owen manages to get his hands positioned atop the pool's edge. He hops. Bill lifts. He scrapes his tailbone but doesn't feel it. Bill's hands stroke his sides, making him shiver. They stroke the top of his thighs, then the inside. Bill's warm hands urge his legs apart. When they do, the circle of Bill's mouth falls over his cock like a ring of fire.

Owen's eyes have been closed. He opens them. He wants to see his cock disappear into Bill's mouth. He's never gotten a blow job before, not even from a girl. He'd stretched the truth earlier. He'd sucked a few guys off in the anonymity of a bathroom but that was about it. He did, more or less, fuck a girl in high school, to the extent he was able to get his dick inside her long enough to cum before he went totally soft. That was it. That and internet porn were the sum total of his experience, of his sexuality to date.

As desperately as he wishes to watch what Bill is doing to him, his gaze is ensnared by what's going at the other end of the pool.

Being directly in his line of sight, the first thing he sees is Ben, Bill's father, sitting on the top step of the pool. Meg, Bill's mother, is doing to him what her son is doing to Owen. Ben is looking at Owen. Owen is momentarily at a loss for the appropriate action. Should he wave? Tip his head? Wink? How does one acknowledge being watched getting head? In the end, he simply turns his attention to the side of the pool.

Mark is watching him, sort of. His gaze drifts from Owen and Bill to the threesome entangled in front of him. Mark is very slowly stroking his cock, in a fashion suggesting he's merely keeping it company while waiting for the main event.

Jim appears to be kneeling. Jill is lying on her back, her head resting atop Jim's thighs. Her knees are pressed against her chest. Muriel's hands are forcing Jill's legs into this position. Muriel is also kneeling. Her ass is the air. Her face is buried between Jill's legs. Mark's hand, the one not stroking his cock, trails almost casually over her back.

***

Ben tries to focus on the feel of his wife's mouth rising and falling over his cock, the feel of her hand dallying his balls. He tries to focus on how good this feels, how good his life is, and less on how much he'd love to be helping Bill suck Owen's cock, how much he'd love to have Owen sucking his cock as Bill fucks him in the ass, or Owen in the ass for that matter.

Meg, on the other hand is trying not to worry that that is what her husband is thinking. It's hard not to. It would be easier if Ben was playing with her hair, holding her head, telling her how great she was, any or all of the things he normally did when she was sucking his dick.

Ben chides himself for being an idiot and a fool. He pulls his eyes away from Owen, who is now engrossed in the action occurring to Ben's left. He pushes Meg's hair away from her face. He's entranced at the way her cheeks paradoxically flatten as she strains to fill her mouth with his cock. He leans back on one elbow. He continues to fondle her hair as he rubs one foot on the back of her leg.

"Jesus, baby, that feels unbelievable," he tells her. "I love you, honey."

Meg nods her head, playing with the head of his cock with her tongue, telling him "I love you too" without words. He can't see the tears well in her eyes but he can feel them in his own.

"I don't want to cum this way, sweetheart," he tells her.

"Should I stop?" she smiles up at him. He shakes his head. "Not yet. Unless you want to," he adds hurriedly. She answers by deep throating his cock, never taking her eyes off his face.

Ben's fingers tighten in her hair. She slowly pulls her mouth off his cock, following with her hand, pressing with her tongue along the soft underside of his shaft, milking his excitement into her mouth. Ben's hand holds her head still. She smiles to herself. She's been waiting for this. He always apologizes afterward, fearful he's been to rough, too aggressive, forever seeming to not understand, or believe, that she gets off on making him lose control.

His hips buck. He fucks her mouth, never deep or hard enough to cause her to gag. She keeps her lips tight around the shaft, not allowing the crown of his cock to pop out of her mouth without some resistance. She hopes he forgets what he just said. She wants him to fill her mouth. If he does she'll let some spill onto her breasts. She'll pull his head forward. Kiss him. Feed him his own seed. Make him lick her breast clean. Make him bury his face in her cunt and eat her until her thighs clasp around his head and silent screams echo inside her head.

***

Even with her hand in Jim's, Jill is oddly hesitant. She kneels on one of the chair cushions. She feels Jim kneel behind her. Muriel kneels in front of her. Mark stands off to one side, a half smile adorns his face, as his eyes dart from his sister to his lover. Jill hears, or senses, that her parents and her brother and his new friend or making out, but her attention is fixed on Muriel.

"Honey, why don't we just relax. There's no need to rush this."

Muriel's obvious concern helps Jill relax. "Can we kiss first?"

"Can we? Honey, it's mandatory."

The two women, one younger, one older, lean toward each other.

From the first touch of their lips, Jill realizes Muriel kisses different than Jim, or any other boy she has ever kissed. Her tongue is more agile, less aggressive, more willing to give way to Jill's desires. Despite this, Jill finds herself not just accepting, but relishing a passive role. For the first time, Jill settles back and lets someone else take control.

When Muriel's lips begin to move down her neck, Jill rests back against the strong, patient man kneeling behind her. Jim kisses the top of her head. Jill reaches up and caresses the side of his face as Muriel makes her way down her chest.

Jill's back stiffens as soft, warm lips close around a nipple. The lips pluck. The tongue presses, flicks and massages. Jill starts to speak, starts to tell Muriel 'harder'. She stops herself and eases back into an attitude of accepting what is offered. In the end she will discover that what is offered is more than enough.

Muriel's hand closes around her breast, holding, caressing, kneading as her magic tongue continues to send waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Sensations roll through her body, crashing into each other, merging and strengthening as they fill her belly. Muriel moves to the other nipple. Her fingers remain behind on the other nipple, continuing the work her tongue began.

Jill knows what to expect and that expectation amplifies the sensation Muriel elicits from her other nipple. She knows the pressing tongue will begin to flick, the soft lips will begin to tug. The progression seems slower, whether that is true, or simply a manifestation of her expectations is a question that doesn't trouble Jill. She is adrift in a cotton candy ball of primal sensations, a cotton candy ball that fires random bolts of lightning through her body. Her awareness narrows to the mouth on one nipple, the fingers on the other, the feel of Jim's short tight curls under her fingertips, the firm rod of his cock against her back, but most of all, the growing tension in her belly.

Muriel sucks her nipple into her mouth. She pulls. Her tongue jitters and jives over the tense rough skin. Muriel's fingers roll and pinch the other nipple. Jill's breath becomes trapped deep in her chest. The lips bite. The fingers pinch. They both pulled. Her body begins to shudder. The ball of tension in her belly doesn't explode. It uncoils, sending out runners of bliss into every nook and cranny of her body. It is so unlike any other orgasm she's ever experienced It's only as the air trapped in her chest escapes in a staccato series of soft whimpering sighs, that she realizes she's cumming.

"Oh my God, Muriel..."

Muriel lays a finger over Jill's lips but doesn't speak. The slow motion orgasm is still roiling her body as the older woman begins to kiss her way down her belly. She doesn't linger. She has no intention of letting Jill's orgasm fade. No indeed, all she has done is to light the embers that will fire the explosion yet to come.

She pushes Jill's legs up, opens them. Muriel fights for control. It's been a long time since she's wanted to eat a woman's pussy as urgently as she does at this moment. God, she wishes Jim or Mark or Ben, someone would get behind her. She wants a cock in her pussy nearly as bad as she wants Jill's pussy in her face.

She quickly kisses the inside of Jill's right leg and then pushes her tongue deep into the girl's cunt. Dear God, she loves the way a young woman's cunt gets so wet. She tongue-fucks Jill. Her nose rubs over the hard nub of the girl's clit. She draws her stiffened tongue up the slit, flicks the clit. She moves her mouth to one side, sucks the labia into her mouth, shifts and does the same to the other side. Jill's legs are trembling beneath her hands. Enough. She sucks the girl's clit between her lips, pulls and lashes her tongue over the rock hard tiny woman cock as fast as she can.

Both of Jill's hands fly to Jim's head. Her body shakes. Her butt leaves the ground as she grinds her cunt into Muriel's hungry mouth.

If she means to scream anything coherent into the darkening sky, she fails. Her cries and gasps are unintelligible, except perhaps to the gulls.