On the Beach Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Jill's cries draw the orgasm that has been building from Owen's cock. He doesn't consider warning Bill, doesn't consider pulling out. His hands wrap around the back of Bill's head and he buries his cock deep as his ass cheeks tighten and flex and streamer after streamer of cum fill Bill's mouth and throat.

Bill doesn't mind.

When Owen release the death grip he has on Bill's head, Bill pulls his mouth away. He continues to lap and suck softly at the cock he has just made love to. He kisses Owen's belly, brushing his lips through the trail of hair that stretches like Cupid's arrow from pubic hair to belly button. Owen slides back into the pool. Bill presses his body to the other man's.

Their lips touch. Bill opens his lips, tentatively. Owen accepts the invitation. He eats his cum when he jerks off; he sees no reason not to eat it now.

"That was unbelievable. I never imagine it could be that much different than jerking off," Owen confesses.

"You've never had a blow-job before?" Bill asks. Owen shakes his head. Bill doesn't press the issue but tells himself to remember to go slow.

"Uh, the others are fooling around, too," Owen whispers in his ear.

"Yeah? Not surprised. I thought I heard Jill's orgasmic vocalizations. Is that what set you off?"

Owen nods, sheepishly. "I didn't mean to spy."

"Dude, it's not spying when they want to be watched," Bill tells him. He reminds himself that Owen is even less experienced than he is. "We can go inside, bro. If all this exhibitionism and voyeurism is freaking you out, that's cool. We'll take it inside."

Owen is quiet for a time. They look at each other, not at the other end of the pool. "I guess I don't mind."

Bill smiles at his new friend. "Right on. Owen," he continues, looking serious, "you have to be honest, dude. Don't do something because you think that's what I, or anyone else, wants. I'm not saying you shouldn't be open to new experiences but if you aren't comfortable with something or decide you don't dig something, anything, just say so. If that's a problem for whoever you're with at the time, then you're with the wrong person."

"Have you every fucked a chick?"

"A few," Bill says with a shrug, deciding to leave it at that.

"Did you like it?"

"No, not usually."

"I did once. It was awful. At school, I hooked up with a few guys." He looks down at the pool, not speaking. When he does speak he's hesitant, his voice soft. "There was a bathroom. I knew what a tearoom was, from the internet. And a glory hole. All I did was suck guys off."

"Where do you think I usually end up," Bill scoffs. "I only came out to my family this weekend, remember? No way I was going to risk going to the few clubs in Norfolk." He shook his head. "No dude, I drove down to Elizabeth City or to the Mall, the park. Sucking dick in a john has been ninety percent of what I've done." He chuckles, "but I got sucked off too. Even fucked a couple of times. What's the deal with you only giving head? Dudes most have offered? Fuck, some, no most have damn near insisted."

"Sure some offered. Seemed to me there were more guys there wanting to suck than get sucked. I mean, like I can always get myself off. I can even eat my own cum but that's not the same as having a cock in your mouth. That's what I really wanted. When I was sure my roommate would be out, or when he was home for the weekend, I'd jerk off with my legs over my head. I could almost get my cock to my own mouth but not quite. Close enough to shoot most of my load into my mouth but not actually get my cock in my mouth."

Bill interrupts with a grin. "Come with me." He hops out of the pool and offers Owen a hand. Bill's cock, having grown softer during their talk, starts to lengthen and bob.

***

Ben wrestles himself under control. He's just watched his second longest lover eat out his daughter, and apparently giving her an out-of-body orgasm while doing it.

He pulls his cock from Megan's mouth. She frowns.

"I was hoping you'd forget, cum in my mouth. Fill me with your man seed, your nut milk, your hot tube steak juice, or whatever other names you men invent for semen."

"Still might but not yet. I need to back off a bit or I'll totally lose it. You living, breathing, Succubus."

"I'm your Succubus."

"And I thank God for that," her husband tells her. He offers her a hand. They kiss briefly and walk around to the side of the pool where their daughter is still panting for breath. Jim supports her, kissing the top of her head. Mark sits lightly stroking his beautiful cock, seemingly unperturbed. Muriel, her cheeks glistening, chest heaving, her eyes dart over the tableau, she's still hungry; she's looking to be sated.

Ben pulls her to her feet. He drags his tongue, slowly, deliberately up the side of her face, licking his daughter's love juice off the woman's face. When he's done on one side, he starts on the other. He notes without paying much attention that Bill and Owen have joined them.

"It would appear," he begins in a hoarse voice, "that Owen and Jill have achieved satisfactory orgasms. I was thinking, assuming everyone agrees of course, it would be fun if Muriel got on top of Jim and I took her from behind, again assuming she's at all interested in a DP. Jim could eat Meg's pussy. That leaves you three." He nods at Owen and his sons.

"I can let Muriel rest on my lap," Mark replies.

"No, she'll be on top of Jim," Ben corrects.

"Oh, right."

"Ben, honey, what if I was to be on top of you?" Muriel asks. "Not to shock y'all but I think I can handle Jim, if he's interested.

Owen's glance falls on Ben, Mark, back to Bill, in quick succession. Ben can see the man is working himself up to speak.

"Uh, I don't know if it would be okay or not but I could blow you," he finally says, looking at Mark. "I mean, I don't know if you'd be cool with that..." his voice trails off as Mark lowers himself to one of the chair cushions.

"I'm totally cool with you sucking my cock. Can I play with your nipple rings?"

Owen nods.

Mark looks at Muriel. "Babe, I'd love it if you'd position yourself so I can watch what you're doing."

"Sure, baby," she growls as she rises and walks toward him. She straddles his upper body. "First, I need to feel your mouth on my cunt," she hisses as she lowers herself onto his smiling face. She grinds away for a few minutes before rising. She looks at Owen, glancing at Mark's throbbing cock. "All yours, honey but I want him back when you're done."

"Yes, ma'am."

***

Owen is not sure how Mark will react to being kissed, so he simply kneels on the cushion and takes Mark's cock in his hand. He runs his hand over the head, smearing the copious ooze of precum over the glans. He strokes Mark's cock, squeezing when he reaches the crown, watches, fascinated, as clear fluid, golden in the fading light, is expelled from the bunched foreskin. He lowers his mouth. He knows how to do this.

His mouth falls over the cock as gracefully as a fall leaf settling to the surface off a pond. His right hand fondles the balls, his left works its way under Mark's ass and begins to squeeze and tug, stretching Mark's asshole.

He shakes his head as he pulls his mouth off the other man's cock. He presses his tongue under the foreskin, swirls. He pushes the tip of his tongue into the slit. He licks the undershaft, leans lower and sucks a ball into his mouth. He returns to the crown, fucking it with his pursed lips before taking the entire shaft into his mouth and throat.

As he holds there, he feels hands on his ass cheeks, then a tongue. He moans around Mark's cock. He's fucked himself with a green banana, the handle of a screwdriver, the tapered glass stopper from the decanter of a house he was house-sitting for, a cucumber, and the top of an empty soda bottle, and finally, and most recently, a James Deen dong he bought online. He'd lived in horror that his mom would open the package or that it would come with a picture of what it was on the package.

He pushes his ass into Bill's mouth.

Owen's ass smells only of chlorine, not that Bill cares overmuch at the moment. He dives in, not bothering to tease, and shoves his stiffened tongue against Owen's sphincter. He enters him easily. He tongue fucks the dude's ass for a while, reaching between his legs to fondle the half-hard cock that continues to leak around the cold steel hanging from the head. He pulls back to kiss, lick, nip, and rim the ass he's desperate to fuck.

Mark's hands are on Owen's head. The sides of his head are clipped close, almost shaved. Mark lets his fingers trail through the stubble, enjoying the feel of Owen's mouth, tongue, and hands. He's closer than he thought. A sudden thought pierces the fog of his pending orgasm. He uses his hands to gently push Owen's head away.

"Fuck, brah, that is fucking out there sick. I'm cool with finishing like this but would it be okay if we switch things up a little?"

Owen shrugs. Over his curved back Mark sees that his brother continues to eat Owen's ass.

"Bill? Bro?"

Bill looks over Owen's back at his only slightly older brother and waits.

"Uh, you know I said I wanted you to fuck me some day? Uh, how about now?"

Bill frowns, wondering if Owen will bolt. He loves his brother but fuck, couldn't this have waited until Owen has known them a little longer? Say like more than a couple hours?

Owen's head swivels back and forth. He's clearly surprised. What's not clear is what lies behind the surprise. "You guys do that? Fool around with each other? Brothers and shit."

"Not really," Mark replies, shaking his head. "I'd never even seen Bill jerk off before, not until this past weekend. We live in a small house. I've seen him naked of course but that's all. I was totally freaking out about not realizing he was gay. I thought we were so close, thought I knew everything about him. I hate the idea I'm so totally self-centered I had no idea what he was going through." Mark smiles. "I totally get that none of that is much of an explanation for why I asked my brother to fuck me but that's all I got."

"You want to fuck him?" This is addressed to Bill.

"I want to fuck you," Bill answers, then looks at his brother. "But, yeah, I'm okay with fucking Mark, too."

"Fuck me all the way home," Owen whispers.

"Oh, Owen, we must seem like such awful people. We're really not, hard as that may be to believe. It would have been better not to spring that on you so quickly," Meg tells him as she shoots a glare at her eldest who ignores it.

Everyone is quiet. Owen realizes he's kneeling on a chair cushion with another man's cock in his hand. A man whose parents are looking at him. A man whose brother just publicly sucked his cock and is now kneeling behind him, having just pulled his tongue out of his ass. The father of the dude whose cock he is sucking is lying on his back while a woman he's known of all of his life is getting ready to straddle him, sit on his cock and lean forward, so that a dude he's just met can fuck her in the ass.

He rests his head on Mark's belly and begins to laugh, while the two brothers rub his back.