All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 03'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Time for the 3some

He has to have full sex with Mum and Aunt - but great series

OnedragonOnedragonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Just Wait!

You may be surprised!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg

I came twice from one story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Porn Star

I hate stories where women look like porn stars. What's with the landing strip???

sizzlensizzlenabout 7 years ago

Very nice, I love the whole "tone" you're setting. Keep up the good work.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 7 years ago
Very hot

The progression of mom's handjob to aunt's handjob, and now to blowjob, is building the tension nicely, and I'm really anticipating what's next. On the whole, well done, well written, great images. Sneaking a hand job, as in Chapter 1, is hot. The rest is following well. Hope mom gets another round next.

I agree with the poster about the landing strip. I realize there are probably a lot of women who do the "womanscaping" but my experience is that it's not that common. A bikini trim, mostly in season, perhaps, but of the 20 or so I have been with, one was shaved, the rest were as nature made them-which is fine with me.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
FANTASSTIC SERIES

My cock is hard waiting for the next chapter. Can't wait!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Really hot

I really like the way this is going

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great story

Thanks so much for showing world that mother and aunt do desire teenage cock no matter who it belongs to. Sexual repression no more.

Thanks

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
He Moves

I can't believe he sat immobile under the blanket with his mum the week his aunt was on her date. An arm around her shoulder? Hold her hand? A stone still statue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LMAO

Sonofabitch. I couldn't read this in the living room. Everyone would have thought I'd lost my fucking mind laughing sooo hard.. a female friend asked what I was reading? I told her a comedy. Then she asked what was the site so she could go to it and read it herself... I had to make up a lie and tell her it was from one of those pay sites where you had to pay for the story. Thank God she's a tightwad and said oh never mind. LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Familiar characters!

This story has some of the same elements as Two Moms Two Laps Two Hours by TxTallTales. Both have a son named Jeremy, competition between mom and aunt, and sex done right under the nose of the father.

I’m assuming that this series was inspired by the other. Good stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES