On the Loveseat Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They must have heard my words as Erin said. "I haven't lost my interest, but I may be done for now. How about you Jenny, dear Jenny?"

My girlfriend still seemed too energetic!

"I may be done, but Jeremy will be ready again in no time and will be trying to get us both naked again!" Mom sat up and gazed at Erin and me.

"You can have him Jenny. I need to go soon." Erin stated without inflection.

"No shower before you go?" Jenny asked.

"As long as it's fast and nothing more happens."

I doubted that Erin would refuse if something should happen!

We could have taken turns that would have guaranteed that nothing did happen, but none of us questioned climbing in mom's shower all together. It was tame enough. Well, for three people all pushed together it was. All six of our hands roamed freely but stuck to just washing ourselves and each other. I'm sure there wasn't three cleaner crotches anywhere! Erin and Jenny took great pains to wash my junk and I was upset that I could only get half-hard. Mom seemed to be on the way to getting aroused. As evidence with her comment.

"If you get me half wound up now, you're going to have to finish me later tonight!" She gave me a dirty leer.

I would have no problem with that!

We finished washing, rinsed off and climbed from the cramped tub. After all we had done, there was a strange silence as we dried off.

Erin broke the silence. "How do you two manage to keep everything a secret with the kids and your husband here?"

"It's been hard." Mom answered with an inadvertent pun.

I had to laugh even if neither of them got it.

"Yeah, that too!" Mom stated with her own grin. "It's been ... difficult. It's not like I'm trying to fool around behind Justin's back, but with ..." Mom turned to stare at me intently. "An always horny eighteen year old around, it makes the temptation too great."

"What? I'm great?" I teased Jenny with a puffed up chest.

"No, the temptation is great." She clarified. I frowned at that. "No honey, you're amazing!"

"Isn't that better than great?" I asked them both.

"You're always better than great, love." Erin said cheerily as she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

We collected our clothes and dressed. At the front door, the three of us stood silent not wanting this to be finished. Erin looked at mom and planted her lips on mom's own. I was stunned with the intensity of their passion. And then Erin was kissing me just the same. I gave as I was given. Not to let mom feel left out with me, I kissed her too, but with a slow boiling heat.

Erin just looked at me in confusion.

"You're not leaving with me? Why are you kissing Jenny goodbye?"

"Why not? Because I can!" I stated flatly.

Since Erin had been the one to kiss mom, mom must have decided to be the one to kiss Erin goodbye also. It was a kiss just as hot as the one that she had received. Erin appeared shaky when they were done. She thanked mom again as her eyes appeared ready to eat mom up. Erin turned to me. "I'll text you later lover."

Then she was out the door.

"I'm leaving too Jenny. I'm going to go play some B-ball with Billy." I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Mom gave me a curious look and shook her head.

"The last time you said that you had just tricked me into a handjob and had then gone to my sister's instead to get a blowjob!"

A grin came to my face as I remembered that wonderful day. The first day that I had had sex with my mom!

"And then you showed up to join us!" I said happily.

"If I hadn't, and if it hadn't been for Margie showing up and escalating things, who knows where we would all be now." Mom's face grew thoughtful.

"I would hope that I still would have met Erin, though things wouldn't have gotten so interesting if you and I hadn't ... hooked up back then."

What would things have been like? I couldn't even imagine. Or maybe, I just didn't want to imagine.

"Yes things would not be as interesting, but they would be so much simpler!" Jenny answered with a smile.

I had to press.

"Looking back now, would you really have been happy if things hadn't happened as they had?" I asked seriously.

Mom thought for a second.

"I thought I was happy then. But now? I see I had just been going on autopilot with my life. My sex life wasn't satisfying, even though I wasn't even aware that it wasn't. It's not that I was unhappy with Justin, just that I wasn't exactly happy either." Her face had turned from mine as she spoke aloud her secrets. Her face had a glow when she looked back at me.

"I am glad that I decided, that we both decided, that day at my sister's, to go ahead and give in to our desires to be intimate together." She paused and seemed to be looking deeper into my eyes. "It's funny, but in a way, being with you has made my marriage stronger."

Hunh?

"How so?" I asked.

"I love your father." It was firm and rang of truth. "Even if he hasn't been able to keep up with my libido. I can't fault him for his indiscretion. It has made things stronger between us. We both remember now how much that we do still love each other."

That stung. Even after what we had just done.

"Then what about us?" I don't think my voice broke. Much.

Mom's smile could melt me.

"With you taking care of my more ... physical urges, I have been able to connect on a more personal level with your father."

"Then I'm just a sex toy for you?" I teased her. She had already said many times how she truly felt about me, regardless of any feelings she had for my dad also.

"Of course!" She could tease me back just as well I gave it!

"You know how much I love you dear." Mom reaffirmed. "I love you like I love Justin. Differently, but equally."

I guess I could accept that. Especially as she had to feel the same with having to share me with Erin.

"You just like the sex with me more!" I had to press whatever advantage I had!

"Yes I do!" Jenny agreed cheerfully, then added. "You and Erin."

I still wasn't sure how I felt that mom seemed to love being with Erin as much I did with either of them. It was great sure, but still.

"This time was possibly even better than the first time." I declared.

Mom didn't appear to ready to agree.

"It was very nice." I saw her eyes drop subtly and demurely.

"Yes! Very nice!" I used our personal compliment to give emphasis to my appraisal.

Jenny slapped my shoulder coyly just before I went out the front door.

Unlike that previous day, back when this had all began, this time I did go to Billy's.

Trying to play basketball after what I had just done may have been a mistake. Our shower had refreshed me but my system was still drained. When Billy was able to beat me in two consecutive games, he teased me relentlessly. I told him that I had just had an amazing session of sex with my girlfriend without telling him about both girlfriends. He eased up on his ribbing, as he was then jealous of me. He had met Erin and had given me his highest approval of my cute and yet sexy, fire-haired girl. This approval amounting to, 'I'd do her!' I knew my friend would never make a move on her while we were together, and I did not intend ever to let Erin out of my grasp! Even with today not withstanding! Billy did give me one last game to try to regain my honor. It was a close game; we tied until the end with neither of us able to get the two baskets needed to decide victory until with nice fading three pointer, Billy finished me off. He still congratulated me. I questioned him. He stated that winning at B-ball was nothing compared to getting between the sheets with Erin. I had to agree. And that my lovely Jenny had been there too only made my little victory even greater.

I came back home in need of another shower, though I was forced to do so alone without either of my two female shower-mates!

Mom gave me a kiss when I got home, sneaking us into the kitchen while dad was in the bathroom. After my shower, I took a short nap. I really was tuckered out!

I did remember mom's admonishment about taking care of her later. I just wasn't going to it as she might have expected!

After dinner, I came up behind her while everyone was busy doing other things. I quickly lifted her red polka dot dress up and slipped my hand under it and into her panties. She was damp and my two fingers slid easily into her pussy.

"Oh yes!" Jenny whispered as I let my breath caress the nape of her neck.

I slid my fingers in and out fiercely as mom's pussy got wetter around my invading digits. I could tell how much she was getting worked up but I stopped and pulled my fingers out. I sucked them clean, savoring mom's taste.

"No." Mom complained as I walked away with a secret grin.

In less than an hour mom approached me furtively and I knew exactly what she wanted even though she said nothing about her need. I just stared into her eyes and replaced my two fingers into mom's hot chasm. I pushed close enough for her to feel my erection on her hip. I grabbed her full ass to hold her against me as I finger fucked her.

"Yes please!" My sexy mother begged me.

She raised her mouth towards me to kiss me. I pulled my head back as this wasn't about tenderness. This was just me having my way with her. When I could sense she was getting too close, I again stopped.

"No!" Jenny shouted through clenched teeth. Then pleaded more bashfully. "Please?"

I just stared at her indifferently and said, "Later."

Her eyes were on fire, probably as much as I had left her pussy!

I didn't hide out in my room that evening, as I wanted the temptation that mom had told Erin about earlier to be close at hand with my presence. I sat on the couch and watched some TV with Johnny and Jojo, chatting idly with them and my father while I knew mom was going crazy with lust.

I wasn't surprised when mom rose from the couch where she had been fidgeting for an hour.

"Jeremy, can you give me a hand in the garage?"

That was pretty bold for my mom! I just might give her more than just my hand!

I had to act like a regular son though.

"Now?" I asked with as much irritation as I could fake.

Dad looked from me to his wife.

"Now Jenny?"

"I need my big cake pan for his graduation party and I just remembered that it's packed in a box in the garage." Mom stated, always able to come up with a quick cover for our escapades.

"Now?" Dad repeated.

"I never know when Jeremy will be home to help me." Mom explained. Her eyes glared at my father when she asked, "Unless you want to get it down for me?"

Without noticing mom's look, dad responded as expected to such a question.

"Help your mother Jeremy."

I held back a laugh and said, "Whatever."

I rose with a grumble under my breath as I made a show of false protest.

"You remember the box don't you honey? You helped me pack it before." Mom was really telegraphing her innuendos! I noticed her grin at her own words. I had to hurry from the room before I broke out in laughter.

When we out of sight of the living room I grabbed her hips.

"I'll pack your box anytime you want Jenny!" I said as I breathed into her ear.

"Jeremy! Shhh!" Mom said nervously. "The garage."

I followed her closely; watching her dress swish about around mom's toned legs.

She spun on me as soon as the connecting door closed. Her face was oh so close!

"You don't really need that cake pan down, do you?" I gave her my best leering grin. I pushed my rising dick against her pelvis.

"I will eventually, but I really need you to finish with me!" She was trying to sound demanding but only sounded needy.

I put her left hand on my dick.

"You want this mom?"

"I do! But not here, not now. Use your fingers again." Her breath was ragged as if she had just finished with her workout.

My hand was halfway to her panties.

"You want this?" I asked deeply as I pushed the two fingers into her again. In addition to this, I brushed her clit with my thumb.

"Yes! More!" Mom grabbed my shoulders with a vice grip as she trembled because of my manipulations.

"Tell me mom! Tell me what you want." I growled at her in a whisper, my face within a hand's span of hers.

"Fuck me honey! Shove your fingers in me!" Mom groaned loudly.

Her breath was hot on my face as her breathing increased.

"Kiss me Jeremy!" She tried to demand.

"No." I said firmly. "I want to see you cum mom. I want to see you as you cum all over my fingers."

I was shoving my fingers hard into her. I was surprised that she didn't cry out with pain. Her face just twisted up with her need.

"I want to cum honey. I need to cum!"

"Cum for me Jenny, cum for me now!" I commanded hoping I could push her over with my demand.

Mom fell against me as her legs gave out, her fingers digging into my shoulders almost painfully.

"Fuuuu ...!" Jenny shrieked as I covered her mouth with my own.

I let her shake through her orgasm, holding her just as tight as she clenched me. It took her a few minutes to recover enough to stand again.

"Jeez mom, you would think you hadn't had sex in weeks with that reaction." I kissed her cheek firmly.

Mom gave no response possibly still lost in her world of bliss. Or maybe it was lust.

"Now, where is that box?" I looked at the shelf on the back wall that was filled with boxes of junk we didn't use anymore. "Oh, I think I remember the one."

I grabbed the small ladder that we used and pulled the box down.

"Anything else you need mom?" I stared at her expectantly.

"I think you have the need now." Mom gave me a small smile as she reached around the box in my hands and rubbed my erection.

"Later." I told her again.

I had to carry the box lower than was comfortable just to hide my hard dick. I put it on the kitchen counter like mom asked. She went back to the living room and sat while I rushed through the room and said that I was going to call Erin and didn't want the noise in the background. Johnny teased me about getting mushy on the phone but I quieted him by stating that I could let him listen to me being mushy. Jojo made a comment about Erin's lack of visiting that had me grin as I headed up the stairs. I heard mom add for me to tell Erin hello from her and that she really needed to come visit again. My face grew wider with my grin.

I could always tell when Jojo went to bed as it usually led to a visit from mom shortly thereafter. And I did have her promise for later.

Jenny entered without knocking, to my surprise. She carefully closed the door behind her.

"You said something about later?" She sounded anxious.

"Come in mom." I stood and started undoing my jeans as I crossed to stand before her.

"Get on your knees Jenny." I said without any inflection.

Mom dropped quickly and looked up at me hungrily. She guessed my intentions.

"Give me that cock dear!" She whispered though it wasn't necessary.

My pants and underwear dropped to my feet and Jenny was already kissing my dick, running her tongue up the length of my thick shaft.

"Suck my dick Jenny! Take that big cock deep in your mouth you dirty slut!" I growled at her.

The words were barely out of my mouth as fast as my dick was buried into mom's mouth. She even pressed her face closer in her effort to get it all in. She really seemed eager to get me into her throat! I could feel her eyes watering from her efforts. I felt she might finally succeed.

"That's it! All the way!" I said without concern for her struggle.

As she kept trying, I put a hand on her head and I felt her tense up.

"Easy mom!" I said as I pulled her head off me. I hoped that she hadn't thought that I would force her again. She had warned me sternly enough for me not to do that again!

Mom regained her breath and took a couple of deep swallows. She wiped at her eyes, which smeared her makeup. Those same eyes then came up to mine.

"I must look terrible now!" She had a look of pity on her face.

"You look beautiful Jenny! Just so, so beautiful!" I put every bit of my emotions into my loving words.

Mom gave me a small smile that lit up the room. I just nodded back at her.

She gave up trying to deep throat me, but she attacked my dick with such gusto that she had me shaking with her oral skills. I felt no regret about her lack of depth when she more than made up for it in her enthusiasm and the way her tongue worked over my cock.

"That's it Jenny! Oh, shit! That feels sooo damned good!"

I put my hands in her hair softly, gently guiding her head. It was unnecessary, as Jenny already knew very well what I loved.

"Yes, yes! Damn it mom! Get ready, get ... I'm close, so close!"

This drove her to double her efforts, bobbing her head, twisting both her hands around my shaft, and her amazing tongue doing what it did so incredibly as it twirled on my cock head!

And then I was cumming hard into my mother's hungry mouth. She swallowed as fast as I shot my cream into her, her hands pumping me furiously to milk every last drop from my balls. I was a little amazed at how much cum I had built up since just this afternoon when Erin and mom had so thoroughly drained me.

"Damn Jenny! You are the best cocksucking mom there is!" I exclaimed proudly as I found my breath again.

Jenny looked up at me as she made a show of licking her lips covered in my seed.

"You've said that before even though you claim that I'm the only one you've had. Have you sampled any others since then?"

"When you've had the best, you don't need any of the others!" I told her with complete conviction.

"I'll just have to take your word for it!" Mom grinned at me with pride. She then opened her mouth to prove that it was empty.

"Truly the best mom ever! Cocksucking or otherwise!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you dear." She answered as she stood slowly. She glanced at my face then turned away. "Now I've got to get back downstairs before Justin complains about what I am doing."

"Good night Jenny!" I said appreciatively.

"Good night Jeremy." Mom said as she closed my door behind her.

I slept like a log that night with no dreams. I didn't need them anyway; I had already lived them that day.

I awoke very late the next morning. I had a few texts from Erin when I checked my phone before rising. I waited until I relieved my bladder and showered before replying. She was just letting me know that she was going to spend some time with friends but that she missed me and wished we could relive some key moments from yesterday. I texted her back with a grinning emoji and said that I should probably see some friends too. She immediately answered back that she'd see me the next day and that she loved me. I responded in kind and added a large heart emoji. Then added a second before I hit send.

I headed downstairs and found mom busy. At first sight of her in a yellow sundress, I suddenly wanted to change my plans and instead spend the day with her. Mom asked what I was planning on doing that day and I didn't actually think she was looking for some action with me. I mentioned that I had thought about spending it with some friends. I then said unless she wanted me to stay home. Mom paused as if thinking about it, but then said no, that I needed to have a life and not be spending all my time with her. I was a bit disappointed. One word from her and I would drop everything I might have planned. I said that I wanted to spend all my time with her. I didn't say aloud that I meant with her and Erin!

So I spent the day with a group of friends. We talked about our college plans; some of them had already had scholarships for notable schools from different parts of the country. We were all excited about what the future held for us, but we knew what going our separate ways would mean for our friendships. I still wasn't completely sure what I was going to do next year and the guys harassed me about my procrastination. This then progressed to ribbing me about my girlfriend. Word had gotten out from Billy about how I had spent the day yesterday and the guys wanted details. I tried to deflect their insistent questions and only let out the most general particulars about what I had done. Really, I wished I could tell them about both girlfriends, but I could never say anything about what I did with my mom. Even if the guys would have been okay about it. And probably very jealous! But I could not and never would, ever say anything about my intimate relationship with my beautiful Jenny. Even if I didn't say that she was my mother.