All Comments on 'On The Naughty List'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Sweet and fun ;-)

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

A bit sudden, but you can't beat a happy ending! Very enjoyable

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Nice romance story. Would have been nice to know what the deal was with Tess but no biggie.

Cheers

SAGE

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Wow, another one right out of the park, wish you all the best in the competition. The scene with the other couple was priceless, been in similar hotels and apartments so it struck a chord. Kendra would be my ideal girl too, got those curves going on :)

Cheers, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have preferred it without all the POV changes. Perhaps 3rd person.

neil1955neil1955over 2 years ago

This was a great feel-great story that made my day brighter.

instirlingukinstirlingukover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, great read.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Lovely story. Many thanks.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Really sweet tale! The ending was sudden and the loose end with Tess could have been explored but ithe story was lots of fun over all and happy throughout so it was well worth the 5*s worth of smiles it brought. Best wishes in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No wonder I enjoyed the story--it was from SmuttyandFun! Thanks for yet another enjoyable (and inspirational!) story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but I wish it would have been longer & more developed. He changed his mind on marriage and babies a little too quickly.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years agoAuthor

So glad you enjoyed this. Sometimes I get my inspiration from real life. As was the case with this story. My better half and I stayed in an old inn once, and the walls were paper thin. Even with a thunderstorm raging outside the couple in the next room were so loud, so vocal and went at it for so long, that the two of us just couldn't stop laughing. Their voices were so distinct, we realized they were sitting next to us at breakfast the next morning. We kept shaking our heads at each other, trying not to break out laughing, as we remembered hearing every last thing they were doing to each other the night before. So I guess I should thank that amorous couple for inspiring me to write this fun little tale.

Wishing you all a Very Happy and Healthy Holiday and All the Best for the New Year.

Cheers,

Smuttyandfun

orzeuorzeuover 2 years ago

Lovely story, 5 stars

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 2 years ago

I’m always up for a bit of happiness. Well done, most enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice work, it was like one of those Hallmark movies, only with actual fucking in it! (Which is what I hope for everytime I watch one!) ;->

Signed

Yarnspinnerr

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story but should have been another page!! Cal needs to fuck off. Why did her bitch mother invite the cheating ex!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

3 stars because it ended too soon

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

5 stars, BUT it ended way too soon. Well written, had a feeling from the start how it would end up, but I was in the mood for a feel good, sappy story (with some sex thrown in).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...