On The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though I have to admit, it does kind of warm my heart to see Kendra getting a little teary eyed over a sappy old holiday movie.

I'd never really watched it. So, once we'd finished our lunch, we both headed over to the bed. Resting our backs against the headboard we got comfortable with a plastic cup of cold white wine, while we watched Santa trying to convince the little girl in the movie, that he was the real deal. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it, probably because I was seeing it with Kendra and appreciating it through her eyes. Especially when she kept saying "Oh, I love this part," as the whole city rooted for Santa, and tons of people sent letters to prove that they believed in him.

Kendra was always so cheerful; it was hard to feel down with her around. My own little ray of sunshine. The highlight of my morning was when she walked in. Even if I was having a crappy day, the moment she wandered into my office, smiled and said, "Morning, Noah," somehow things felt a little better.

Starting to feel the heat now, I peeled out of my sweater, and tugged off my socks. On the bed beside her, in just a T-shirt and jeans, it felt kind of nice to be kicking back for a change, since I rarely took any time off.

As the closing credits were rolling on the movie, I took the cup out of her hand and set it on the nightstand, when I noticed her curled up on her side with her eyes drifting shut.

I was starting to feel a little groggy too, maybe because the room was so warm. Letting my head fall back on the pillow, I closed my eyes and started to drift off.

We'd probably only been asleep for a few minutes, when our eyes popped open at the unmistakable sound of someone groaning. The walls had to be paper thin, because clear as day, we could hear a woman obviously in the throes of passion, crying out, "Give it to me, big boy. Give it to me hard. Oh, fuck yeah, just like that!" While their bed rhythmically thumped against the wall, we both stared at each, smirking as we realized what was happening.

Her eyes dancing with amusement, Kendra had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing out loud, especially when a deep masculine voice, comically bellowed, "Who's your Daddy, baby?"

And the woman in a mock baby voice replied, "You're my big, bad Daddy. Now fuck me like you mean it, you hairy little monster!" Trying just as hard not to laugh, I shook my head at Kendra warning her to be quiet, as we both fought to hold it together so they wouldn't know we were listening to every raunchy thing they said.

At first it was funny. But the longer it went on, and the more kinky shit they said to each other, as I envisioned the pair of them going at it. With him wildly thrusting his way inside her, as she dug her heels into his ass egging him to pound her even harder, yelling, "Oh, yessss, just like that. Pound me, you evil bastard! Don't hold back!" We were both becoming aroused.

I could feel myself growing hard, and noticed Kendra was getting a little breathless as her nipples began to pebble. Against my better judgement, I nodded my head at the kinky sounds coming from the wall, and whispered to Kendra, "Are you noisy like that when you make love?"

Smirking, she surprised me when she leaned closer, ran a finger along my jaw, and whispered against my lips, "Guess there's only one way to find out."

Oh, fuck. She did not just say that.

I lost my head, pulled her against me and finally had a taste of her luscious lips. Sinking my hands into her hair, I groaned as she slid her leg over mine, teasing my erection with her hot, little pussy. Squeezing her ass in my hands I could feel my dick pulsing as she desperately sucked on my tongue, till she had me rock hard with my heart nearly pounding out of my chest.

Cradling the back of her head, we kissed for what felt like forever. Tongues tangling, breath hitching, I just couldn't get enough of her.

I'd always imagined that kissing her would be heaven, but the reality was so much sweeter. We were both trembling by the time we finally came up for air. Gazing into her big brown eyes, obviously aching with need, already this felt like so much more than just sex. I'd wanted this with her for so long, it felt like a dream come true.

Now we could hear the couple next door crying out each other's names and yelling, "I'm coming!" as they climaxed, while Kendra was busy frantically pushing my T-shirt up over my head and kissing her way down my body.

Obviously, as I turned on as I was, I could feel her smiling against my chest, probably from the little hairs tickling her nose, as she licked around my nipples. Dusting kisses all the way down, till she was pushing her tongue into my navel, she had me shuddering, as I twisted my hands in her hair. Tracing her hot, little tongue lower, licking along the tender flesh across the top of my jeans, she had my cock lurching from both the feel of her mouth on me, as well as her warm, soft breasts pressing against my fly, getting me even harder.

I knew the moment she got my jeans off me and my cock sprang free, there'd be no going back. But I wanted inside her so badly right now, that I couldn't find a reason to stop.

Staring at her as she dragged my jeans down over my legs, along with my boxers, when she saw how hard I was, I almost laughed at the way her eyes popped, she looked so surprised. "Wow, you're a big one," she said, as she wrapped her soft little hand around me and started to stroke me up and down, teasing my cockhead with her thumb, getting me nice and slick.

Fuck! Then, she licked me. I could feel my eyes rolling all the way to the back of my head, as my heart nearly stopped in my chest. "Oh, that feels good," I murmured as I struggled to keep breathing. I'd only ever dreamed of seeing her lips wrapped around me, but looking down at her sliding her tongue all around me, smiling and softly moaning as she really got into it, was a million times hotter than I'd ever imagined. Just the feel of her hot, wet tongue tracing circles around my pulsing head as she gently massaged my balls between her fingers, was almost enough to make me come.

Slightly panicked, I started thinking all kinds of crazy things to try and hold back. Stuff like baseball stats, car accidents I'd seen, cleaning up after my grandmother's cat, even the stock market crashing, because just knowing it was her, I was really having a hard time keeping my shit together.

Stroking my hand over her hair, I murmured, "Just so you know, I'm clean." I'd always worn a condom, but with her, I really wanted to be skin to skin as I sank into her body, so I could feel every inch of her engulfing me.

Gently pressing a tender, hot open-mouthed kiss to the tip of my throbbing cock, she smiled into my eyes and smirked. "Good to know. And I'm on the pill, so..."

"So... it's my turn." I decided it was time I took control, before she had me messing up the bed. She laughed and squealed when I shocked her and flipped her onto her back. Sliding her shorts down over her legs and tossing them aside, I groaned when I got my first look at her tight, pink pussy. The cute little red curl adorning her mound, confirmed that she was real red-head, and I really loved her fiery red hair.

I already had her shivering as I got between her legs and slowly dragged my tongue along her slick little pussy, smiling at the way she clutched my head and tightly wrapped her legs around me, like she never wanted to let go.

"Oh, wow, Noah, that feels so good," she whispered, tossing her head back as I slid my tongue into her deep, and gave her nice little tongue fucking.

The way she was softly mewling, thrusting up her hips, digging her hands into my hair, every inch of her trembling, as I made a meal out of her, I could tell she was getting close. And the way I was leaking onto the bed, barely able to catch my breath, I knew I'd be right behind her.

An absolute fantasy come true I could barely wrap my head around the fact that we were actually making love.

Sliding up over her body, cupping her face in my hands, I slid my tongue between her lips and kissed her, giving her a taste of how sweet she was, before I took hold of myself and carefully began to inch my way inside her. As the incredible sensation of her tight, wet heat enveloping me registered in my brain, I let out a groan, flexed my hips and eased into her a little deeper.

"Ooh, Noah, yessss, just like that," she murmured, when I went balls deep and hit her right where she needed me.

Squeezing her ass in my hands, I kept thrusting in and out as she moaned and quietly whimpered, with her legs wrapped around me, and her heels digging into my thighs, pushing me to go even deeper.

"You feel so good," I told her, and she really did. The way she kept dusting kisses all over my neck and face as we made love, felt incredible. And I decided I loved this with her, being as close as two people could be, sharing something I knew I'd never forget. The way she smiled into my eyes, as I sank into her body, had me thinking once would never be enough, not when it felt this good.

Throwing back her head, as she started to fall apart, she yelled, "Oh god I'm coming so damn hard!" She let out a loud piercing squeal as she came, shivering all the way to her toes. Lost in the wonderous sight of her reaching her peak, I kept on thrusting, overwhelmed at the feel of her drawing me inside her, clenching her inner muscles tight, until I could feel the last of my seed painting her womb, and knew she'd milked me dry.

Then we both went still and laughed, when the deep familiar voice from next door, called out, "Hey, you two want to keep it down in there. We're trying to get some sleep."

Both of us just kept laughing, as we smiled into each other's eyes. I don't think I'd ever been as happy as I was with her. Wrapping her in my arms I kissed her with everything I had, and loved the way she hugged me back, as we must have happily cuddled and kissed for another hour.

Eventually she got up winked and said, "Be right back," when she went to use the washroom. Watching the seductive sway of her sweet tight ass, making my dick lurch as she walked, I was glad now that we'd been stranded in the storm, so we'd have the whole night to explore each other.

After she'd crawled back into bed, about to pull her into my arms, we turned our heads, confused, when we heard a knock at the door. As Kendra ducked under the covers, I pulled on my jeans and went to see who it was.

The older lady who ran the restaurant was holding a covered tray, and smiling. "Thought it might be nice to have a hot cooked meal on Christmas eve, seeing as you weren't able to get home to your families because of the storm."

I was really touched, and when I offered to pay her for kindness, she just shook her head. "No need to pay me. Just enjoy your dinner. And Merry Christmas."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. It's really kind of you to think of us. And Merry Christmas to you, too."

When I carried the tray inside, Kendra remarked, "Gee, that was nice of her."

"Yeah. Especially having to brave the cold to bring everyone dinner." I knew there was a tip jar on the counter in the restaurant, because I'd left them a nice tip at lunch time. So, I decided when I got our breakfast in the morning, I'd drop in a couple hundred bucks, just so she'd know how much we appreciated her thinking of us.

"See, this is why I believe in Santa Claus," Kendra said as she was setting our dinner out on the table.

I cocked an eyebrow, wondering if I'd heard he right. "You still believe in Santa?"

She laughed. "I don't really mean the man in the red suit. It's just at this time of year, people are so much kinder to each other, and do things they normally wouldn't do. That's really what the spirit of the season is all about. Being kind, and giving what you can of yourself for others."

I had to agree. Though she viewed the world a lot differently than I did, maybe even through rose colored glasses. It was nice to see that some people had the right idea about being good to each other, even if it was only once a year.

As we sat down to eat, and I took a bite, I said, "This is really good, isn't it?"

"It really is," Kendra agreed as we dug into the nice hot dinner. Roast chicken and gravy, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, and even a delectable slice of chocolate yule log. We both really enjoyed it, chuckling as we sat in our underwear and dined on paper plates with another glass of wine in our plastic cups.

Once we'd finished eating, we both got back in bed. I wasn't sure if what we'd shared before was just a one-time thing, because our neighbors had gotten us so aroused.

But Kendra soon made it clear that we were only getting started. Teasingly sliding her warm, soft body over mine, smiling into my eyes, she softly kissed me and whispered against my lips, "My turn to be on top, this time." I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, realizing that she wanted to make love to me.

As I slid my hands into the back of her shorts, getting harder by the second as I got off on the feeling of messaging her soft little butt cheeks, I wasn't about to argue. I was just happy she wanted to make love again, because I already knew I could never get enough of her.

I whispered, "Let's get these off you," as I tugged her shorts down, tossed them aside and lifted her tank top over her head. Smiling as I watched her gorgeous breasts bouncing as they settled back on her chest.

Enjoying the amazing feel of being skin to skin, with her big, warm breasts tight against me, I whispered, "You feel so good," knowing this was something I could get used to. There was just something about her that I'd never experienced before. Maybe because she just seemed so sweet, and yet she had this surprisingly naughty side that made her irresistible.

All I knew, was after showing me all her sexy moves, the little minx had definitely got on my naughty list tonight.

She cradled my face in her hands, making me think she was just going to kiss me, then sucked on my bottom lip into her mouth and teased me with her tongue. The way her eyes were sparkling with mischief, I realized her naughty side was coming out to play and already knew this was going to be good.

I could feel myself growing rock hard between her legs as she smirked at me, sliding her hot little pussy up down and all around, till she had me almost out of my mind.

Filling my hands with her breasts, gently tugging her nipples between my fingers, showing that two could play at this game, I had her moaning and lifting herself up and clutching me in her hand. I rolled my eyes as she sank herself down, till she had me buried in her nice and deep, right to the hilt.

As she pulled back and then thrust back down, I whispered, "I just loved the feel of being inside you." But it wasn't just the sex I loved. I realized over the last few years, that I'd begun to love everything about her. Her voice, her smile, the way she laughed. And now the way she made love, really had me convinced that this was a lot more than a little holiday fling, the way we were connecting.

When she got up on her hands, tauntingly dangling her breasts above me, cupping her luscious mounds in my hands, I drew her nipples into my mouth one after the other. As I sucked on each one, I laughed at the way she squealed as I licked all around them, giving them little nips with my teeth. She kept squirming and shivering as I toyed with her breasts, letting me know they were obviously really sensitive. And I was thrilled to be learning all the secrets of her gorgeous body.

As she began to thrust down, as I thrust up, she had her eyes locked on mine, as she showed me how good it could feel to have her in control, making love to me.

"Hmmm, yeah, so good," she murmured, as I slid into her as deep as I could go.

"You feel like heaven," I told her as I pulled her head down and kissed her to quiet her cries, as I felt her starting to shiver, knowing she was close. I didn't want to share the sound of her climaxing with our neighbors. What we were sharing now, was just for us.

I felt the warning tingle run up my back, clenched my teeth and whispered, "Oh, baby, I'm coming really hard."

"Hmmm, me, too," she whimpered as she really started to shudder.

We clutched each other as we came, and as she captured my lips in a flaming hot kiss, as I sank my tongue into her mouth, I couldn't believe how good it felt to be connecting with her like this. Like we meant to be together.

Sated and beginning to look a little drowsy, as she drifted off to sleep in my arms, I watched her for a while, thinking how beautiful she looked as she slept. Her long lashes resting against her delicate pink cheeks, adorned with an adorable little dusting of freckles, her lush lips slightly parted, her chest softly rising and falling. As I gently stroked a finger across her cheek, I thought for the first time ever, how wonderful it would feel to wake up with her warm, soft body wrapped around me every morning, possibly even for the rest of my life.

Next morning, when we woke up snuggled together tight, I made her squeal as I chased her laughing into the shower, where we had some fun in the water. Though, it started off innocently enough. I washed her back and she washed mine. Then she brushed her nipples against my back, and no surprise, she got me hard. And the fireworks started all over again.

She had us both laughing as we made love in the shower, the warm water pelting down on us as I slid into her from behind, with her teasingly wiggling her curvy little butt at me like a target.

Then she gasped and said, "Oh, yesss, Noah, right there," to let me know I was hitting her right on g-spot as I dug my fingers into her hips, bent my knees and kept pumping into her body.

When the launch sequence started, I threw back my head and growled, muttering, "Oh fuck, I'm coming!" And I came so hard, I thought my legs would collapse beneath me as I pulled her tight against me, pressing my lips to her back.

After I'd sat her on the bathroom counter, to enjoy the pleasure of drying her off, teasing her with little kisses all over her body, I didn't know what was going to happen after the holidays. But she already had me so addicted to her, that I couldn't see how we'd be able to go back to how things were before we got snowed in and discovered how much we needed this with each other.

When she wrapped her arms around my neck touched her lips to mine and whispered, "Now you've got me wet again," I just smiled into her eyes, clutched her ass and slid right back inside her.

While we made love, I looked into her eyes for the longest time, trying to let her know how I felt before I captured her lips and took my time and really kissed her.

Finally, clean and dressed, we had a nice cooked breakfast and a few cups of coffee in the restaurant and we both thanked the lady again for the delicious dinner the night before.

Once I'd managed to sneak a tip into the tip jar, it was a struggle not to burst out laughing when we recognized a familiar deep voice booming, "I would like a table for two, please." As the man from the next room came in just as we were leaving, along with his lady friend clinging to his side, after everything we'd heard the two of them doing, Kendra and I couldn't look them in the eye.

It was interesting to see what they looked like after hearing them going at it in bed. He was older, maybe around sixty. Short, dark-haired and swarthy looking with a navy-blue cap on his head. She looked to be in her early twenties, rake thin and around six foot tall, her long hair a vivid fuchsia pink. But they sure looked like they were happy, though they'd never know what we'd heard going on between them through the thin walls of the motel.

We laughed all the way back to our room, until it dawned on us. When Kendra looked at me, eyes-wide and said, "You do realize if we heard them, they must have heard us, too." But rather than be embarrassed, we just laughed even harder, since it was pretty funny to know we had an audience for our first time together.