On The Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do want to be with you, Noah. But I'm not sure what you're proposing. Are you saying that you want to take me out for a while? You want us to move in together? You just want to call us exclusive? I don't know what I'm agreeing to."

He heaved a sigh, and looked straight into my eyes. "I'm proposing marriage. And babies. And a lifetime together. Is that clear enough? I love you, Kendra. I've been in love with you probably from day one. And I really hope you'll say yes, and agree to be my wife. Because I want this with you, more than anything I've ever wanted."

I smiled at him and stroked his cheek. "Then I guess I'll have to say yes."

His face lit up with the biggest smile ever as he laughed, picked me up and spun me around. He just looked so happy, I could feel my heart clenching in my chest, so happy for both us, knowing I was marrying the man I loved.

I stopped him before we stepped back inside. "Before we go back in, I've got a confession."

He looked a little anxious. "What's that?"

"I've been in love with you since the day you hired me, too."

Shaking his head he smiled and said, "Well, then I think we should look into getting us married as soon as we can. Seeing as we've wasted a couple of years that we could have been together."

I nodded as I slipped my arm through his, and kissed his chin. "Now, that I can agree to. But I think we'd better make sure to get a sound-proof room for the honeymoon, because I have a feeling, we might get a little noisy."

Noah laughed. "That I can arrange. Now I've just got to get you a ring, set the date, and we can be married."

When we stepped back inside, my sister Tess surprised me when she asked Noah, "So, how did it go?"

He smiled, looked over at me and squeezed my hand. "She said yes."

When I saw them winking at each other, I wondered what was going on. But I really didn't care. I just had the best Christmas ever, and I finally got my man.