All Comments on 'On the Other Hand Ch. 11-12'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, the Postscript was very welcome

Altogether a sweet story,

Thank you for sharing it with us.

bazreidsbazreidsalmost 10 years ago
good stuff

the Fric and Frac line was priceless

thanks for the time well spent

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN TWO LEFTIES HOOK UP....ONE MUST STAY

on their Twinkle Toes, hence the vaudeville team of Fric & Frac. TK U MLJ LV NV

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Snicker

Yup!

Fric and Frac was an awesome line!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Good Story

I know a few Lefties and most have Married Righties and have had Success and Happinesss.

Jack99Jack99almost 10 years ago
Liked it

But the premise that she wanted kids and suffered for 6 years was a little off. Seems like the guy could have went the artificial insemination route.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another humdinger!

I liked the story when I first read it (on another site), and thanks for adding the bit to the end as well. I too laughed aloud when I read his 'fric and frac' statement!

I am a southpaw, married to a righty (sigh). But she is a great woman despite her obvious drawback. My two children are both right-handed BUT... they are both left eye dominant, so they shoot (and other things that require aiming) left-handed. HAHAHA!

A clear 5*

PS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Another great story. Everytime I read the title to this story I heard Randy Travis singing "On the Other Hand" in my mind. I look forward to your next story since I have read all of them now.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic..... I only had to hold my breath over night. Wink Wink

There have been times I've had to go months, but then again you had this story completed before submitting it. Many don't realize the effort that is put forth to get a good story worked out of you imagination.

Thanks again for a well written peace.

SliperyRox

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtaralmost 10 years ago
Do your research.

As a former math tutor, since you don't know anything about statistics don't use it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's okay

The story was okay but I think you need to post it on a different site then here. As this site is for erotic stories and yours wasn't. The sex was boring if you spiced up the sex it would fit on here.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtaralmost 10 years ago
For "It's okay"

I strongly suggest that you research the meaning of erotic. True eroticism enables and requires the reader to form a mental image of the sex being performed. Having it spelled out word for word is at best a sex story, which is boring, and most often trash.

The best erotic story I have ever read, ended up giving me my hardest hard-on and with had No word for word sex. Most of the sex stories (there are very few true erotic stories) on Lit. are boring since no mental image is being generated.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Liked this...the taste and flavor!

A really good yarn about people...enjoyed this immensely! Thanks!

Alaska84Alaska84almost 10 years ago

Loved reading your story. Thank you for sharing it with us! Alaska84

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. The section on buying a house was a bit tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

Pleasant, heartwarming, wonderful story. Earned a 4*s .

His friends disappeared from the story . She didn't have any friends ?? Nevertheless I had a nice time with your story C2 .

More please. Thank You

AMerryMan

LimchenghoeLimchenghoeover 9 years ago
Good story!

Thank you for a nice story and no BTB revenge undertones although I was still not

too happy to see the ex-wife getting off without regrets for her huge mistake.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Second Time Reading

For some reason I didn't remember reading this before, and really enjoyed the re-read!

I wish I could go back and upgrade my scores, not that they were that bad, 3 stars for the first part, 4 for the rest till I gave it 5 at the end!

I DO have one complaint about Leona: she says that David "was a nice guy." Um, "nice guys" don't go after other guys wives!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
VERY ENJOYABLE READ

The entire story made this beautiful May day in Montana even more splendid.

Let others critique, I'll bask in the afterglow of being well entertained and the honor of posting the FIRST COMMENT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well

First recent one I now see

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Excellent series!

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 6 years ago
Nice

Happy story...with a bit excitement on the side...sad to see it end. Great interaction between characters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just gets better and better.

Excellent tale from beginning to the end! Spellbinding! Thank you very much.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Just enjoyed reading this series again!

It's redundant, but....well done...again!!!!

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
the ex

she thought the marriage wouldn't work, because she didn't want it to; some bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What Can I Say?

Trite, hackneyed, overblown... and perfect! Thanks for writing. 5 stars (again). JPR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but a tad one-dimensional

This is an enjoyable, well-written story, but it's a tad one-dimensional. The characters are all decent people who don't really change during the course of story and there are very few surprises along the way.

I enjoyed it but it didn't excite me.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm picky about numbers.

So if you are going to use numbers in a story, make sure they work.

They concieved the week of thanksgiving, 7months later would be June. That is not really springtime and certainly not Easter. Sorry to be so picky.

Possible fixes, leave out the number of months, jut describe the "very pregnant waddling wife". Or dont assign a season, just say" this one time at band camp ...." and tell your story.

This mistake is much more often found when describing things like, " we married at 22 and now 25 years later both kids are out of college and i'm approaching 40and our 20thwedding aniversery". The numbers just dont work.

So a tip to writers, be absolutely sure when using numbers, or be vague. Such as "we married in our mid-twenties and 20years later with kids in college we are about to ce

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

C2, all parts are 4* (being slow & verbose) except this last making a 5* - due to how Will got a slight stick-it on his shallow greedy EX! Now Will left the EX to wonder if SHE, The CHEATER, was the problem those last 6 yrs. The EX decided he shot blanks and gave up on him while going into emotional CHEATING.

What I never understood was once they discovered Will had weak swimmers why wasn't inveetro considered or adoption - pride, attitude, money?

Will was just one very lucky SOG (son-of-a-gun) to find this ready family and trade up! A true Cinderfella story.

coredencoredenover 4 years ago
Great story.............

.........well told - and edited. well worth a 5 throughout. Speed isn't everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One Heckuva Gud Tale

All things considered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really like all of your stories.

As a lefty who played sports right handed except for switch hitting in baseball as a kid, I really enjoyed this one. One of my favorite things is the left handed coffee mug I found at a store in Seattle when we were up there on vacation after an Alaska Cruise.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a lovely story. A wasted marriage that ended after 8 years, but a then a new beginning and Will finding his true love and a son to complete a new family which just made this story such a pleasure to read. The added drama of her adventure with the FBI only made the story that much of a better read. The only disappointment was that was the wedding wasn't covered, it was left only as an assumption that they had a lovely wedding. This was a well written story that had great character development.. The Epilogue was a good touch wrapping up some of the loose ends, but disappointingly not a description of their wedding. And yet it is definitely a 5 + star story

flareb2343flareb2343over 2 years ago
LEFTYS

in baseball leftys make the best 1st base men.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this one, there’s a vein of goodness running through it that I liked immensely. Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

Well done. I enjoyed it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For once I can accept..."happily ever after" with equanimity.

A good finish for an altogether pleasant, upbeat story. Well done.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk10 months ago

I liked the story and liked the postscript as well. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous