On The Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Helen, from now on, you will only cum when I give you permission or you will suffer."

She moaned into my mouth and started to pull the vibrator out. Her tease was backfiring. I pushed it firmly back into her and tightly grabbed a handful of her hair. I used it to pull her to the nearest blank wall. Sweat was beading on her upper lip and forehead as she struggled not to cum. I stood her three feet from the wall and leaned her forward so only her head touched. Both of her hands were torturing her pussy and she was about ready to fail my only demand of her so far.

"Let me help you keep from cuming."

A sigh came from her. She expected me to pull her tireless toy away. Instead, I took my favorite toy from around her neck, swung it, letting her feel the wind and hear the rush of the expensive leather lashes. I was deciding where the first blow should land. She could smell the saddle soaped leather. There was so much willing, anxious skin to choose from. Everyone starts with the ass. I started with her ass.

I laced all the tails across both cheeks with my first snapping, stinging blow. Helen cried out and tried to arch forward, away from an expected second set of lashes.

"Helen, I'm surprised. Your lovely body has not felt a cat before."

"No."

I changed my tactics. I swung the cat in circles letting her feel the wind as the leather tips grazed her. She expected the same biting snap of my first blow on her ass. I could see her body tense in anticipation. For the moment, she had forgotten her tingling clit and that her pussy was sucking the rubber cock rotating across her g-spot.

I let only the tips of the cat bite the right side of her waist on one swing. She whimpered but it was a sound of desire. Her body pushed toward where the whip had stung her. A simple flick and my training device changed direction and hit harder across her left thigh. Her hand crammed her toy deeper. She liked the unexpected blow to her leg.

For the next few minutes, I introduced every square inch of her back side to the cat. I am good with it. Her skin was red but there were no welts. Helen's body asked, no begged, for more and more, of the spinning lashes. Her hips were fucking into her toy but pushing back when they thought they could make the next blow, sting enough to stall her building, needed orgasm. She was moaning. Her knees almost buckled. She was about to cum without permission. She was ready for her first reality check.

Her body spasmed. I swung much harder, extending my arm. All nine lashes whistled through the air, wrapped around her and bit harshly into her breasts. She screamed.

"Do not cum without permission."

Again, we went through the same scenario for another five minutes. I liked how she thought she had all this figured out. She was staying quiet as she snuck up on her orgasm. To stall her and teach her, hard and fast, I lashed her back, her stomach, her legs and across her breasts again.

Tears rolled down her face. She was in another world. She showed no pain. Her eyes were filled with lust and her body was trembling. I pushed her legs far apart. We started again.

Twice she asked, "Please let me cum."

I watched juices flow down her thighs, past her knees and almost to her ankles. I stayed quiet but let the cat teach her, her true nature. She actually leaned back to make the lashes hurt but realized she had pulled her head away from the wall. When she leaned forward it thumped heavily and jarringly back into the same spot.

The tireless, rotating, buzzing, battery toy was winning. There would be no stopping her with the whip this time. I knew the vibrating pleasure had become sensititive pain. I knew the stinging pain of the whip had become pleasure. Her wetness had puddled at her feet. I had waited for this moment. She truly wanted to please me but she cried out and her body, against her will, thrust wantonly into the rabbit. I kept the whip spinning but reached around, grasped her hand and pulled the vibrator away. My wrist directed the lashes to cut through the air with all their whistling might, fly up from the floor, between her lovely widely spread thighs and all nine lashes hit her cunt at the same time. Her climax consumed her mind, contorted her face and her hips thrust hard into nothingness toward the wall.

For the first time in her young unfulfilled but abused life, she spiraled one level into sub space. I pushed her roughly against the wall to keep her from falling and I just lashed her back, her ass and her thighs with the cat. She cried out with each stinging blow. Each lash extended her climax; extended it again and extended it still again. Both her hands spread wide to press into the wall on either side of her head. She spiraled deeper. My next blows did not bring any sound from her but her ass arched begging for the whip. I gave her what she wanted until she began to slide down the wall. I caught her. She had wet the wall with nectar from deep in her womb -- pulsing nectar that I wanted to drink from her. Her body was cold with evaporating sweat but heat radiated from deep inside her. Her belly was convulsing. I wanted my cock inside her to feel those hard sucking contractions. For tonight my timing was off.

I scooped her up in my arms, thinking she was used up, finished. When I put her into my bed, she was awake and her eyes sparkled. Her legs flared and she reached for me and kept reaching for me with her fingers wiggling for me to hurry while I stripped. She guided my cock into her soaking opening and I thrust with all my weight. We bounced together. She said, "Harder."

I gave her all my strength but after each thrust, she said, "Harder." I swear her tiny body opened and took half my body into hers. My cock felt it was in heaven. My balls tightened. She knew. Her legs wrapped around me; her ankles locked my body into hers and her hips tilted so her cervix could suck cum directly from the small mouth on the tip of my cock. I did not feel my slipperiness fill her. She was drinking it deeper into her body, than I could go.

Helen was holding me tight; her body was tense, arched but very still - on the outside. Inside - she had sucked me beyond tenderness into pain. I had to endure. I could not let this tiny creature win. My eyes only saw blackness with lightening streaks and red flashes. For an instant, I knew there was a God wanting us to touch perfection for only a second. When my body could take no more and I relaxed into unconsciousness, Helen collapsed under me.

I'm almost sure, the rest of the night actually happened. But it could have been a wild, wet, fantastic dream. In a few hours, I awoke, still buried deep in Helen's belly and tried to pull away. She held me tighter than any boa constrictor ever crushed its prey.

"I have to go pee."

"Go ahead."

Without thought I started. I continued as I cupped her ass and lifted her tiny body to carry her to the bathroom. I kept filling her and she kept sucking my piss into her body. She was coming alive again. My cock was throbbing, rock hard and I could only get tiny spurts of out of my bladder, even though I felt full with gallons. We got the shower going and I stepped into it with her; she never let me out of her belly. Her arms were around my neck and her legs were locked around my hips. My cock hurt and throbbed and peed inside her.

"Helen, I need to cum. You are too wet and slippery inside for me."

The angel unwound from my body; stood, looked into my eyes, then turned, bent over, spread her ass cheeks and presented a perfect asshole to me. I quit breathing. I did not want to wake from this dream. I used hand lotion from the sink to squirt inside her and coat my insanity. I was struggling to be gentle. As only a true sub can do, she ordered me, "Do it, hard and fast."

I thrust; Helen cried out in real pain as I stretched her beyond her prepared limits but I couldn't care. I needed to cum and kept thrusting, driving her head into the tiled wall; the steam shower pounded into our bodies. I struggled to keep my eyes open amid all the pleasure. I had to watch the beauty of my cock slipping in and out her. Her legs spread even wider to open her cheeks. I hoped she could imagine the sight of her tight ring wrapped around my thrusting hard shaft. I felt her sphincters grab the base of my cock and her insides lick my helmet as I pulled back. My balls tightened. My eyelids closed from pure pleasure when my first rope launched in time with my deepest thrust into her bowels. Her legs tightened to hold my weight as I wrapped my arms around her trying to keep from falling onto the shower's floor. Our bodies throbbed together and we breathed together, leaning against the wall.

Helen even knelt, washed my cock and sucked the last drops of cum out of my softening shaft. In my lifetime, I had never been more pleased. We went back to bed without drying off, wrapped ourselves with each other and slept until we heard Maria running the vacuum in the living room way after my normal wake up time.

Sometimes communication is perfect without words. Helen's eyes said she was pleased with me and satisfied beyond anything that had ever happened in her life. My male spirits soared. Her body said, "Thank You" a hundred ways. My oral proclivity forced me to push the covers off both our naked bodies and forcibly open her legs so I could lick her well used, red, swollen pussy. I looked up at her and her expression said she was ready. My cock screamed, "I'm not." When I shyly looked back into the sparkling eyes housed in her tiny body, she slyly smiled back, letting me know that she accepted my need for a morning break.