All Comments on 'On The Road with My Son'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
PaulwilliamPaulwilliamabout 6 years ago
Wow

Yiu hav3 made my cock very hard

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD STUFF

I enjoyed your story. The decision to have these characters engage in sex more than once was a good one. You still have an option for continuations but have also told a complete story.

Thanks for sharing

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Great story

I am starting to get sick of the 18 yo son and 38 year old mom stories, finally a good story with a more realistic age setup. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super

Very good story, kept my interest till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So where was your starting point on this trip, as a longhaul driver in australia there is no 4 and a half day trip in australia to melbourne

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!

BRAVO!!! YOU WROTE A GREAT STORY AND IT WAS HOTTER THAN FUCK. BELIEVE ME, I'VE EDITED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NOVELS ON DOWN TO THESE STORIES AND THIS WAS GREAT. I HAVE ONLY ONE SUGGESTION HOWEVER. REMINDING US OVER AND OVER AGAIN ABOUT WHERE A SON OR DAUGHTER COMES FROM GETS TIRING TO THE READER. AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR STORY, YOU CLEARLY LET US KNOW THE SON WAS THE SON OF THE MOTHER AND VICE VERSA. IT WAS A VERY GOOD READ. I THANK YOU, IT GOT ME HOT!!! FOR ALL YOU ANON FUCK WITS, lol, GET A FUCKING LIFE. WHO CARES THAT IT ONLY TAKES 3 DAYS AND 6 HOURS OR WHATEVER TO DRIVE FROM POINT TO POINT IT THAT BIG ASS COUNTRY OF YOURS! THE WHOLE IDEA AND DESIRE OF THE AUTHOR IS TO PROVIDE US WITH A PLEASURABLE STORY IN WHICH THIS AUTHOR DID AND MORE! FUCKING ANONS, ANYWAY! lol

DohcdaveDohcdaveabout 6 years ago
Looking ya up and down-

I enjoyed the reading while daydreaming of looking you up and down, and want more after the clock ticks and the bell tolls; I’ll look for the next go-round during a stiff breeze while heaven holds its dew. 😆

Dual OverHead Cam Dave

blackmatterblackmatterabout 6 years ago
HOT!

Good storyline as well. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why not complete the circle of life!

I love a good mother and son love story. Why stop short at just incredible sex? True love must come to fruition and that is creating a life together. Let throw all caution to the wind, let nature take it course. Stop taking pill and let your son love growth inside you.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 6 years ago
A very yummy story 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Very yummy and very hot! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

I loved the entire story. I would love to see a second part. Maybe where the son takes his fathers place (with his blessing) in her bed and father moves into his sons room. And maybe get the sister involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

GREAT STORY! NOW , HOW ABOUT A SECOND CHAPTER? JUDGING FROM THIS STORY I KNOW THE NEXT PART WILL BE EVEN HOTTER. GOOD LUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story!

I felt a little sorry for Mark since the man clearly need some testosterone replacement therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

A fantastic story that should serve as an example to other families . Mom is at her sexual peak, dad does not want sex anymore, and the son has the cure. For many young men the sexiest woman alive is their dear mothers. They have a craving to kiss them like a man possessed and to slip their tounges into mothers mouth as their hands roam over every inch of mommy's plump naked body. As for mom she will feel so sexy as her son fondles her naked flesh as his manhood hardens and salutes her body. Nothing will ever compare to the feeling when mommy lays back on her marital bed and spreads her thighs, on perhaps gets on her hands and knees like a dog and presents her pussy to her son. I love that in this story mom and son spend each night rutting like wild animals. Mom and dad can stay married but I am guessing that mommy's pussy will forever belong to her son. Each weekend mom can announce she is going to visit her son and dad can putter around the house while his son hammers away on his mothers pussy and fills her with load after load of.seed while giving her orgasm after orgasm. I hope mommy's belly begins to swell with her son's baby.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 6 years ago
Real Good Incest Story.

Great story. I really liked your justification of incest. It is one of those rare story where full justification for incest with all the guilt associated is given just not harmons are only driving force.Great read. Great sex. Thoroughly enjoyed it.ED is a very common disease these days it can happen past fifty.A little description by mark with an apology would have added more any way it is ok without that too.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Very nice story

Liked this story a lot. Write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I could have been longer

It could have been longer, the case of the father is little short. Rue this is not the main character but his situation is interesting to develop. As he should be sad to behave like that.

In the other hand, I know this is normal on lirerotica, but I find some sex scenes are a little longer and repetitive.

This is true this story would win in being two times longer. There is material for it.

Please, my comments are only for the small wavelets, this is well written and you cannot stop reading and prevent from some effect on the south side 😉

Black_KnyghtBlack_Knyghtover 4 years ago
Simply wonderful

A terrific and very well written story. Sad to see you're retired now that I've only just discovered such a talented author.

meucimeucialmost 4 years ago

A really well thought out and written story. thanks for the very sexy read.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/16/2022) This story was well written. The sex scenes were good. The inclusion of the mirror added to the erotica. But I found this story lacking. I felt for our heroine but not much for her son. While it can be considered a realistic concept; the hubby declaring he was no longer interested in sex at all, was anticlimactic for this story, IMO. Especially after the long emotional buildup on the road. The story had no drama at all. The only conflict was the standard Oedipus issues. There was nothing to enhance the overall narrative. There was nothing special here, IMO. I did my best to like this story but it doesn’t compare to most of the stories I’ve read on this site. I estimate only one in five stories I’ve rated with five stars I’ve placed on my favorites list. At this time I have 331 spanning multiple genres. I had to give this story only 3 stars only because I didn’t dislike it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cheating gutter slut and a son that has no respect for his father.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this story.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a orry there was only 5 stars. It was well written, and a good story line. I look forward to reading more of ur work.

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 1 year ago

randydaughterreborn,

Thank you for this, I know Mother/Son isn't your favorite forte'.

But you still gave this story the legs it needed, and the time to grow.

I might be the odd man out here, but I think there more to this story.

That's up to you of course. I was hoping he was in a large

tractor trailer, with a sleeper unit behind the front seats.

No more grass, in Mom's ass! But being in a Motel room gave them

a chance to pull back, or lean into their lust.

Maybe he buys a Big Truck, and they Road Train together?

Anyway, thanks for the fun ride!

Come back soon???

WB

zsamzsamover 1 year ago

That was great .

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

Great story! One of your best!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 1 year ago

That was awesome. Anything less than five stars is unthinkable!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it!!!! Naughty sexy a great read!!!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl9 months ago

That was such a brilliant tale. Loved it all. I'm busy blowing thru the incest realm, but this was truly spectacular.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

mrdata9770 stole my thunder: where's the beef? We've gone all the way to Melbourne with these two only to pretty much have them turn back around?! You sucked the drama right out of this story! Her husband needs help or he's lying through his teeth; no man just turns off his sex drive unless for a very good reason. How did it get as far as it did, with her enticing only to be perpetually rejected? No mention of a heart attack or erectile disfunction, only that he's lost his sex drive. It doesn't make sense and it certainly doesn't make for much of a story.

So mom gets seduced, almost forcefully, by her son. They have a glorious trip, with one too many days of stellar very very well written hot hot sex. One too many cuz i felt bludgeoned with their fuck and suck sessions well before they got to Melbourne.

So i'm guessing mom really doesn't care anymore what happens to her marriage, cuz she's got Joel as a fallback lover. She's gone all the way to Melbourne to get rejected one more time, wholesale believing the story her husband tells. He needs mental health help and maybe sex therapy, too. She doesn't even suggest either. She just throws him aside for his son. What the hell- his cock's got more volume anyway AND he's a better fuck than daddy ever was, sounds like. So she physically and mentally removes herself. Dad will certainly find out- he'll come home soon to an empty house and sad sack that he is: certain in the knowledge his son has successfully taken his place. Cucked in the extreme by his own son!

And then there's the son. not much is mentioned about how he feels about his dad, only that he's daft as fuck for not lovin' on his wife. Does he even realize he's shredded his relationship with his dad? You know- the cardboard cutout that is his dad?

I realized very quickly that i'd read this story before, what with trucker and Melbourne in my memory. But i didn't remember what happened at the end of their trip, so i read on, wanting to know what goes on. But now that i've read it again, i see why i didn't remember: cuz it was far far from memorable. As i say, you KNOW how to write the sex and love. Now you need to know what makes good drama. I was expecting her to walk in on his other wife or some such, or at least a stormy scene where his wife gives him what for! Instead she just walks away and into her son's arms, forsaking her marriage without a glance back. Like i say: this husband is just not believable. C'mon! Who loses interest in sex unless they're unwilling to get the help they need? I say rewrite this after you learn what makes for drama. Loved the sex, loved their love, but that can only carry things just so far. Thanks for writing anyway

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Great story! 5 Stars! I loved all the fucking Joel and his mother did. I only wish they had been more vocal during their orgasms. "Oh yes, fuck me Joel, harder honey, oh yes, oh God, that's it, fuck, I'm going to cum... I'm coming, ah ah, oh God, yeeeeeeeesssssss!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like your story but felt it was a cheating story, should have been in the Loving Wives category. If the tables were turned and wife couldn't have sex , and he went and found another lover it would have been cheating. "for better or worse, in sickness or health, FORSAKING ALL OTHERS??!!

thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very beautiful writing. I hate when people use repeated letters to describe an outburst. This one was so erotic and just powerful words.

LechemanLecheman27 days ago

Sounds like there are some hidden elements with the father regarding his lack of desire for his wife, be it infidelity (aka male/female) or undisclosed ED issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
1220 Followers
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...