All Comments on 'On the Tip of Her Tongue Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story! Your writing skills truly are exceptional. I was wondering, do you have a malesub centered story planned?

AzureTorqueAzureTorqueover 2 years ago

Lovely work as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Loving the focus on butt stuff and licking, intense ass worship written in your style is a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have some seriously impressive descriptive sexual writing skills. I found myself getting into some of your scenes way more than usual. Damn that was simply incredible and such eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very sjw triggerwarning, using pejorative s like "cis".

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 2 years ago

Hey, this wasn't the story for me - but I just wanted to drop by and say that the heads up at the beginning of the story was really appreciated. It can be really jarring to get into a story and then all of a sudden get smacked with noncon or have it change tack entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like one of the anons has been corrupted by the Chosen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES