On the Tip of Her Tongue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept edging. Kept building. Her breath started to quicken, and hearing her own slutty gasps made her clit tingle eagerly. Her fingers stroked a little faster, fingers pumping in and out, but so delicately, so, so delicately. The faster she went, she realized, whimpering, the daintier and daintier her touches seemed to get.

And the spirals were so pretty. She gazed adoringly into them. So pretty and enticing. So encouraging. So many swirly colors...

She thought of the tongues. Of those hot, sexy, voices, smoldering with arousal, encouraging her to relax... to sink...

Her fingers sped up... her touches to her clit grew softer, more teasing, and her whimpers grew more slurred, more dulled from sleepy trance...

She looked so hot. So sexy and slutty. She was almost drooling again, and numbly remembered to lick her lips. She looked like a mess. Naked and fingering herself, like a... like a little...

Just... just a second, she thought desperately. Any second now...

She could stop any time she wanted... right? She was just... just edging because...

... because...

... because... she was just...

Such," a voice hummed in her ear, "a hopeless. Little. Slut."

Larya whimpered. The voice was of one of the masseuses, one of the nameless women she hadn't seen who'd arrived after. Remembering being massaged, being licked out, only made her fingering speed up--and get even more feathery and teasing in the process. She mewled in frustration.

She was on the edge too long. She couldn't get down. It felt so nice, dripping away into it... hallucinating those sexy voices...

"You like to edge," the voice said sweetly. "Don't you, sweetie?"

"Oooh..." Larya nodded along, watching her pretty eyes swirl. "love... edge..."

She was happy to play along. Hearing the voices made her even hotter, even hornier, and she was so close, surely just--just a few more minutes--

"it feels good, doesn't it?" another voice said sympathetically in her other ear, another familiar, sensual, silky seductive voice.

"feels goooood," Larya moaned.

"You just want to keep edging,," several voices said silkily, "and getting dumber, and dumber, and dumber, don't you?"

The voices were overwhelming, intoxicating. Somehow they sounded even more distinct and clear than they'd sounded back before. Larya moaned and nodded, loving the way she looked in the reflection, just nodding stupidly like a dumb horny hypnotized edgeslut bimbo, fingering herself while that pretty tentacle slithered toward her on the bed, dark and crimson and moving almost like ...

Wait, tentacle?

In the mirrored ceiling above, she watched the tentacle graze her ankle, slithering around it, and felt its soft, warm, slippery, distinctly tongue-like length touch her bare skin.

Her eyes widened, and she tore her eyes away and spun--

--and found herself face-to-face with a grinning demoness.

It was immediately obvious that she was a demon. Those large, glowing scarlet irises and golden pupils, shuttered by thick, dark crimson fluttering lashes were the first tipoff. The thick, curving orange ram's horns rising from within sparkling hair that glowed bloodred were the second.

The third was simply her breathtaking, gorgeous, indulgently curvy figure. Her breasts were massive, and Larya could tell just at a glance that they would be as soft as swandown pillows, barely contained in that black-as-night leather corset. Her wide hips swung from side to side with every step she took as she walked slowly towards Larya.

Larya's cheeks went bright red as she stared up at the new arrival. Her eyes darted down to see that the 'tentacle' was, in fact, the demoness's sinuous tail. But... it felt so much like a long, sensuous tongue...

She bit her lip and looked back up at the demoness, feeling her heart beginning to thump in her chest.

The demoness beamed and licked her lips with six long forked tongues. "It was," she said smugly, "sooo very sweet of you to drop by~"

TO BE CONTINUED