On the Track

Story Info
Alan Webb can do something besides running
4.1k words
4.42
29.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cold," I complained to my best friend Jessica while we climbed up the steep hill to the track and field stadion.

"Don't complain, Jenna" was all she said. "You're about to meet the ultimate superstar of my college, so enjoy it."

I sighed. "Listen, I realize you're proud you know Alan Webb and all, but can't we meet him when he's done running and comes back down?"

"No, because Amber and Sarah are waiting for us up there. Besides, he looks pretty hot while he runs."

I rolled my eyes and continued climbing until we had finally reached the top. Jessica led me through a small gate to the inside of the stadion, where three runners struggled on the track, and two girls sat in the bottom row of the huge bleachers.

"The blond one is Amber and to her right, that's Sarah," Jessica introduced them as we came closer. I gave both girls a smile, which they returned.

"So, what do you think of our running phenomenon?" Sarah asked me with a grin while Jessica and I sat down. I turned to the track. It was obvious which of the three guys was Alan, because the other two runners were black. The "running phenomenon" had a rather red face at the moment, and his hair and workout clothes were dark with sweat.

"Umm... very nice," I said, which made all three girls giggle. Then we sat there in silence, watching Alan do his cooldown routine, walking around, stretching. He was alright looking and had very nice muscles (a thing I really liked), but after a while I got bored watching him and glanced at the three girls sitting next to me. I found it rather embarrassing how they stared at Alan, their eyes gleaming with admiration. The blond Amber was the prettiest, and she seemed to like Alan the most. Occasionally, she would let out a theatrical sigh and whisper "isn't he gorgeous?" and Jessica and Sarah would nod. I started to feel completely out of place.

Fially, Alan and the two black guys were done and packed their things. Amber, Jessica and Sarah joined them uninvitedly on their way down the hill, with me tagging along.

"Alan!" Amber smiled enthusiastically at the poor guy and put her arm around him. "You were brilliant today!"

"Um, thanks," he said, sounding like he'd rather have his peace. Amber didn't let it bother her. "Do you want to eat supper with us tonight, Alan?"

"Can't," he said, looking glad that he had an excuse. "I've been invited already."

"Ooh, that's too bad!" Amber exclaimed. "You're always so much fun, Alan! But what about tomorrow?"

"I guess I can think about it," Alan sighed. I looked at one of the black guys and saw him trying to hide his grin. It made me wonder if Amber acted like that around Alan all the time.

"So that's what you are?" I asked Jessica when we were alone in her room later. "His... his fanclub? My gosh, that's so disgraceful!"

"Why are you saying that?" Jessica was obviously hurt. "Alan is a wonderful person, and...."

"And Amber seems to be pretty good at annoying the heck out of him," I interrupted. "The guy only wanted to be left alone."

"You don't even know him half as well as we do," Jessica argued. "How can you make any judgements about him?"

"I'm not making any..."

When I heard the door open, I turned around to look directly into Amber's face. She looked pissed off.

"Are you guys arguing about Alan?"

"Yeah," Jessica nodded, knowing Amber would defend her sweetheart no matter what. "Jenna thinks we're bothering him."

Amber stared at me with cold eyes. "That doesn't surprise me. She's jealous, so no wonder she is trying to bitch around."

"That's ridicculus," I told her calmly. "I'm not bitching around, I'm stating a fact."

"You can stick your so called fact whereever you want to, Jenna," Amber spat. "You don't have the right to judge me or Alan or anyone else here, so you better shut up before I have to hurt you, alright?"

That made me laugh. I was taller than Amber and probably also weighed about ten pound more than she did, and I'd done Judo for years. There was no way she could seriously hurt me.

She seemed to realize that, and my laughter made her blush in anger.

"You're an ignorant little tart, Jenna!" she hissed. "No wonder you haven't got a boyfriend, or any real friends, for that matter. Jessica has told me quite a few things about you, and now I can see that you're nothing but a pathetic bitch!"

That was like a slap in the face. I turned to Jessica, staring at her. She looked back uncomfortable, shifting from one foot to the other. "What did you tell her about me?" I wanted to know. "I thought we were friends. I thought we wouldn't give away each other's secrets."

"Like that one time in high school, when you tried to give your teacher a blowjob?" Amber said quietly behind me. She sounded satisfied. "But he wouldn't accept it, and you got suspended for a while."

My cheeks were burning. "You told her that?" I couldn't believe Jessica would do such a thing. "You promised you'd never ever tell anyone!"

"Yeah, I know..." Jessica looked down. "I just... oh, forget it Jenna. We haven't been best friends for a while, after all."

I just stared.

"Or that other time," Amber continued, "when the football players where in the showers and you sneaked in and..."

"You're such a bitch," I hissed at Jessica while Amber continued to spill everything I never wanted anyone to know. I didn't want to listen to it any longer and left the room, banging the door.

I walked around for quite a while, pissed off at my ex best friend and at that bitch Amber. I still couldn't believe Jessica had done such a thing to me. I tried to think of something to get back at them, but nothing came to my mind.

Somehow I ended up climbing the hill again that had the track and field stadion on top of it. From there, I enjoyed the fabulous sight on the whole campus and the village below. It was late afternoon, and then sun was touching the horizon already, dipping everything into an orange light. It looked breathtaking. I just stood there, hands in my pockets, trying to forget about Jessica and Amber because they really weren't worth bothering.

When I heard the gate closing with a squeak, I turned around to find Alan standing there with his sports bag, looking uncertain when he discovered me. Then, he just shrugged his shoulders and walked past me to set his bag down on the bleachers. I followed him.

"Alan!" I called his name.

He turned around, looking unhappy. "Yes?"

I walked until I was standing right in front of him, then I smiled.

"Err... it's just, I don't want you to think that I'm the newest addition to your fanclub or something. I'm simply visiting my friend Jessica for a week, and I didn't realize she was so... obsessed with you when she brought me up here." For some reason, my cheeks flushed when he gave me a skeptical look. Then, suddenly, he grinned broadly.

"Sorry about that," he laughed. "I didn't mean to be so unfriendly, but I really did think you'd be stalking me as well. What's your name?"

"I'm Jenna. It's alright, I understand. I'd probably be throwing things at them if I was you."

He laughed and sat down in the bleachers, untying his shoes. I stood next to him, somehow uncertain what to say.

"Amal and Jacob keep saying I'm way too polite," Alan suddenly picked up the conversation again. "I don't mind fans and all but it does get annoying as hell."

"Amal and Jacob?"

"The guys who ran with me earlier," he explained.

"Oh, I see." I tried to change topics. "So you sneak up here and run so they can't come up and stare at you?"

"Exactly." He grinned up at me. He had a funny, cheery grin, I realized. It was so cute that I felt forced to smile back.

"Why don't you sit down?" he invited me, and I sunk down on the bleachers next to him.

While he took his running shoes out from his bag, I let my eyes glide over his body, which was wrapped only in short track pants and a tight shirt. Muscles were one thing that could make me totally fall for a guy, and Alan was pretty darn delicious. He had broad shoulders and just about the nicest arms I had ever seen in real life. I let out a quite sigh, and looked quickly at my hands when Alan turned back around to me.

"What were you doing up here anyway?" he wanted to know while he put the running shoes onto his feet. "Got bored with the fanclub?" He flashed me another smile. I smiled back.

"We had an argument, actually. You know Amber, the girl is so obsessed with you, and she... ." I couldn't but interrupt myself, when suddenly, the perfect idea to get back at Amber came to my mind. I could only wonder why I hadn't gotten it earlier. It really was the most obvious thing.

"She what?" Alan asked, seemingly interested.

"Oh, it's not really important," I lied. "I honestly don't want to spend my time talking about Amber."

"Oh, well, I don't either." Another grin. Damn, those were cute.

"She's actually asked me out about ten times already. I can't believe she doesn't get it. I'm so glad most of the people here are more considerate." He looked up at me while tying his shoes, and I smiled at him.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked carefully.

"No." He looked disappointed. "Unfortunately not. That would make it a lot easier to brush her off. You know, everyone's right: I really am too polite, but I can't help it." He stood up from the bleachers. "It just makes me feel bad when I'm unfriendly."

I smiled when he walked onto the track aand started a really slow warmup lap. He was lonely, well, good for me. And he was pretty hot. Things didn't look too bad.

When Alan had finished his warm up laps, he came back to me while he stretched so we could talk a little more. he asked me what college I went to, we compared out majors, and he told me about a few fascinating moments in his track carreer. That was when I finally realized what an outstanding runner Alan Webb actually was. And what else I liked about him, he tried to tell me all that without sounding like he was bragging.

Then, he ran another few laps, this time a little faster, but after the third one, when he was back on my side of the track, he suddenly stopped, clutching his thigh.

"Fuck," he swore, which made me grin while I stood up and ran towards him to see if I could help. By the time I stopped next to him, he was slowly massaging the outside of his thigh.

"Can I help you in any way?"

He shook his head. "I've just got a little cramp, it happens to me really fast when I do a sloppy warmup-"

I reached out anyway, my hands touching his warm skin just above the knee and gently beginning to knead his thigh. I worked my way a little higher, smiling again when I realized what kind of opportunity this really was.

"Why don't you sit down on the bleachers and let me help you?"I suggested. "My mom's a massage therapist, I know how to do this." That was a downright lie, my mom was a secretary, but I knew I wasn't that bad with my hands. He agreed reluctantly, and when he walked back to the bleachers with me, though he walked normally, I cound see how his face screwed up just a little bit whenever he put weight on his left leg.

I let him sit down and knelt in front of him, sliding my hands up and down his thigh, enjoying the feeling of his skin in my hands. Then I started to gently work the muscles, finally finding the one that was a lot harder than the others. While my right hand gently worked this muscle, my left hand payed special attention to the inside of his thigh, and I noticed that after a bit, my hands so close to his cock seemed to make him nervous. When I looked up, he smiled down at me, saying: "You're pretty good at this."

"I'm glad you're... enjoying it." I left a little break on purpose, while my eyes locked with him and I gave him a meaningful look.

I noticed that although it was rather cold by now, he had a bit of sweat on his upper lip.

Then I concentrated again on the work my hands had to do, starting to caress rather than massage the sore muscle - I wanted him to relax, not whince in pain when my hands were to hard on his thigh by accident. When I looked back up, he was enjoying my doing with closed eyes, and I smiled as my hands moved closer and closer towards his pants, finally even slipping under the thin material. He siged, obviously liking what I did, and I was satisfied whan I noticed the bulge in his pants grow bigger.

While my left hand kept on caressing his inside thigh, I traced with two fingers of my right hand the outline of Alan's cock through his pants.

He gasped and his eyes flew open.

"Relax, Alan," I told him in a calm voice while giving him my most seducive look. "I'm only trying to make you feel better."

He opened his mouth to protest, but when I started to slowly massage his bulge, he changed his mind and closed it again, and I gave him another sweet smile.

Finally, when his cock had grown rather large under my hand, I raised my left hand to his belly, slipping it under his shirt to softly stroke his upper body, before my fingernails traced along his pants and slipped inside, taking out Alan's cock.

While my hands started to stroke it slowly, I looked up again to find Alan staring.

"You've got a nice cock," I smiled, flicking my tongue at the head. He moaned, then bit his lip. I noticed that his breathing was slightly accelerated.

I kept stroking, swirled my tongue around the head at the same time, then brought my lips down to it and sucked gently. I heard another low moan, and suddenly felt Alan's hand stroking my hair. My left hand reached out to massage his balls very carefully while my tongue glid up and down his shaft, paying special attention to the underside and producing more moans. I did that for a while, and when I heard Alan's by now very heavy breathing, I flicked my tongue at the head again, several times, while still fondling his balls with my hand. I could tell it drove him crazy.

I let go of him, looked up into his half closed eyes another time, then wet my lips and took him into my mouth as far as I could. He groaned, losing his self control and thrusting into me. I gave him an encouraging look, and he continued, fucking my mouth like he hadn't had a pleasure like this for the longest time. Both of his hands were now entangled in my hair, pulling my head against him every time he thrust back into me, and he was moaning with intense pleasure. He didn't warn me when, with one final thrust, he came deep in my throat, and I hurried to swallow his load. The swallowing motion of my throat gave his cockhead some further stimulation, and he groaned deeply again, before I slowly pulled away, letting his now softening cock glide out of my mouth.

For a few seconds he seemed like in a daze, but then he grabbed my wrists. "Jenna, that was... amazing."

I smiled at him happily from below, seeing the thankfulness in his eyes. Then I pulled myself up and kissed him deeply, my tongue parting his lips and exploring his mough eagerly. He moaned, this time rather quietly, and started to return the kiss. I withdrew my tongue and started to suck on his lower lip, and I felt his hands let go of my wrists and reach out to touch me. He grabbed first my hips, then let his hands glide further up, over my stomach to my breasts. I couldn't help moaning when he pinched my nipples through the fabric of my shirt, then started to knead both of my breasts. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Alan, this feels so good..."

He smiled at me and I smiled back, grabbing his shirt. "May I...?"

He let go of my breasts and raised his arms, leaving it to me to pull his shirt over his head.

I admired his gorgeous body for a moment, before I dropped his shirt and let my hands run all over his muscular chest. Then I leaned down to carefully suck his nipples, one after the other and very slowly. My hands glid back down to his crotch, just to realize that he was back to being rather excited. I rubbed his cock slowly and gently while my lips were all over his chest. Then my left hand shortly got tangled in his pants, and annoyed I decided to get rid of them completely. I used both my hands to grab the fabric, giving him a look until he realized what I wanted to do and raised his hips off the bleachers. I yanked his pants down and he kicked them off his feet. Taking one admiring look at him, I realized he was now completely naked, except for his socks and running shoes. And, maybe because he was a runner, this looked incredibly sexy.

He was breathing hard now, and after a while I realized it was the cold air on his naked skin that made him. He stood up and pulled me up with him, then suddenly kissed me hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth while we both moaned with enjoyment.

Then he let go and looked at me.

"Now why am I the only one of us naked and shivering miserably here?" he asked me with a grin, and I laughed. "Don't worry, you won't be the only one naked any longer..." With that I pulled my shirt off and threw it behind him. "And you won't be shivering much longer either," I smiled while kicking my shoes off, "at least not from the cold."

With an animalistic groan he grabbed me again and kissed me hard while trying to open my pants. Finally he succeeded and pulled them down, leaving me to stand there in my underwear.

The sun was almost completely down by now, leaving the sky tinted in pink, purple and orange, and us shivering slightly as we stood there on the field. We kissed some more, our hands exploring and massaging lovingly, then Alan reached around me to open my bra. A second later, he dropped it to the floor, revealing my medium sized breasts.

"They're nice," Alan grinned as he bent down to taste them. I closed my eyes and moaned hungrilyas his lips touched my nipples and started to suck gently, and my hands settled on his hard cock again, stroking it. Then, Alan startled me when he knelt down and began to lick around my panties. The tip of his tongue found my clit through the silky material, and when he licked over it repeatedly I let out a gasp. His hands glid slowly up my thighs and settled on my ass, squeezing it tightly. His tongue worked my clit until my panties were soaking wet from his saliva. That was when he grabbed them and pulled them down, allowing me to stepout of them before he stood up and grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?" was all I managed to ask when he started to run across the track to the soft grass in the middle of the stadion, pulling me behing him. Here, he dropped himself and pulled me with him, until we were both lying on the grass, our arms around each other, breathing hard. We kissed, and then he dove down to my needing pussy again, sucking and licking until I was about to scream with lust.

"Alan," I moaned, "Oh God Alan!... Please fuck me!... Please..."

I couldn't believe how horny that got him, he came back up, grinding himself against me, then he reached down with one hand to gently massage my clit. His other one was stroking my hair, and I wrapped my hands around his cock again while we looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked me breathless. "Are you sure you want me to?"

I nodded, moaning so hard when his fingers discovered a sensitive spot that I was hardly able to speak. "Yes... Alan... please....... please fuck me..." My voice was only a whimper.

Alan withdrew his hands so he could grab me around the waist, in order to pull himself on top of me. I gasped when he lowered himself and his cockhead slid between my pussy lips, resting there as Alan kissed me deeply once again. Our tongues twisted around each other in heat, we both moaned, and then he entered me, moving his hips carefully.

"Harder!" I begged him when I felt his hard cock filling me, and he fulfilled my wish with pleasure, thrusting harder and harder until he was inside me completely and I could feel his balls slap against me. I moaned loudly, enjoying the feeling, and held on to his shoulders as he fucked me groaning, feeling the grass I was lying on rub into my skin. "Jenna," he moaned, "oooh Jenna..."

12