On the Track

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alan...."

By now, neither of us felt the cold anymore. Sweat was trickling over Alan's forehead and was also developing between our upper bodies that kept rubbing onto each other. Alan slipped a hand between our bodies and his thumb caressed my aching clit. I moaned again, feeling my orgasm approaching.

Alan's thrusts grew harder and faster as well, he also seemed to be close. I started to thrust my hips upwards to meet his thrusts, feeling the pleasure overwhelm me, and I held on to his shoulders tightly as the orgasm hit me, making me squirm while I felt him coming inside me.

"Alan..." I gasped when he pulled out of me and dropped into the grass next to me.

"Jenna..." He slid his arms around me and held me tightly, and we lay there in the grass, shaking, waiting for our breathing to calm down at least a little bit.

It took a while until I felt the cold air on my skin. The sun had vanished completely and it was just starting to grow dark.

Alan rose, still shaking, and gave me a handup. We looked at each other for a while, completely speachless, until Alan finally broke the silence.

"Thank you, Jenna."

"Thank YOU, Alan!"

We smiled at each other and walked back to the bleachers hand in hand so we could get dressed. It was with sadness that I saw Alan's delicious body vanish under his track clothes, because I knew that this would probably be the only time for us together.

When we were dressed, I couldn't suppress a grin.

"Amber's gonna kill me."

Alan looked up at me with a grin. "Maybe she'd leave me alone if I had a...you know... girlfriend..."

I felt so happy that I had to pull him close for another kiss.

"You want to have supper with me?" he asked me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you kidding me? Of course!"

We started to walk towards the gate, hand in hand.

"I probably won't have much time for you though," Alan said suddenly. "You know, my running and all..."

"I don't care,"I told him. "I don't care, as long as our sex stays this great."

"No problem," he said snugly, making me giggle, and we kissed one last time before leaving the field.

12