All Comments on 'Onakura Pt. 01'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous story. Something a little different but I love your imagination and ability at building a great story slowly and surely - introducing the characters and setting the scene. Very much looking forward to further chapters. Thank you!

littlewilly1littlewilly1about 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

rodavrodavabout 1 year ago

Sorry, I didn’t even read this story. But I’m here to just let you know that lots of your fans of course including me would like you to continue or at least finish your other stories. “The Cravings” And “Katie’s smell.” Those are really hot once.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise and buld up. Looking forward to more.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

Blonde hair blue eyed Japanese?

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

This was a truly delightful beginning. Hope the entire family can come together for some mutual fun.

Ciao

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

It lost a couple of stars, due to missing details. The biggest one being, what is the name of the club? Almost ALL animes I've watched and mangas I've read have made that detail available immediately, usually when the main character(s) introduces themself/themselves, if they are in a club of any kind. Second, Japanese names are family name first, personal name next. Although you didn't give Benjiro or Sakura a family name, so that doesn't really matter in this case. There are a few other things that could be addressed, but I won't get into them. I realize you're writing for a Western audience, but if you're gonna make the setting in a foreign country, try to get the major details right.

CphuckerCphuckerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words Sorchak! I agree, this series does need more piss fetish content and less race politics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Onakura Series Info