All Comments on 'Once A Wolf Ch. 10'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
joyztoyzjoyztoyzover 19 years ago
What a story!

Thought provoking, action packed and just the right amount of spice! I hope you continue the saga and Thank you for sharing your imagination with all of us.Truly a great read~ Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!

What an imagination! She teased me with information about Giselle a little at a time to keep me interested. The build-up was like really good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pure sci fi

It's ambitious, it's way out there. All the details that would seem terribly awkward roll right off the page. I haven't read sci fi since I was a young teen, and this tory reminded me of some of the big comic books I used to spend hours absorbed by. This work is definitely a refreshing break from typical big screen sci fi. I am eager to see what the author comes up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
outstanding

This story is absolutly amazing. The writing is surperb and readers are constantly being driven to read it to the end. It keeps you wondering what the hell is going on, and even after all is said and done, it still leaves you thinking.

MirrorMirrorover 19 years ago
Who says you can't top that?

I've read several of AC's other stories and have always been entertained and impressed. What more could you ask of an author? Well, the "Wolf" series just might be the answer. I confess I almost didn't want to finish it - I grew attached to the characters that much. Now -- you guessed it -- I'm thrilled that I "trusted" AC. What a magnificent piece of work, and altogether not a rehash of previous work (as is often seen here on Lit). AC...thank you.

WizardOfMazWizardOfMazalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding

Though not one of the most erotic stories, it was an amazing story nonetheless. Well written, with gradual revelations into Giselle's past, it kept me hooked until the end. An outstanding story and a great job AC. The only thing I'm confused about was the end; who are Anoush and "Mike Jones"? Maybe I missed something.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 16 years ago
Cherysse is injured

Just everyone knows, Angel was injured in a bicycle accident, but she's okay now and will be back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

is there anything you cant turn to gold. wow glad ive read this , cant wait for your next work of art hope i dont have to wait long thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
...sob...snifff...

Outstanding story, very well written. The end is so sad you actually had me in tears...

jerin51jerin51over 13 years ago
I liked it even though you lost me a couple of times

I very much enjoyed this story. You did a very good job, but perhaps fewer turns would have made it easier to understand it.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not sure I like the ending

It would be nice to see if Geoff replied. Following the story further would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ok you win

you have completly lost me. It was going great, but then i read the ending. You could of had a happy and satisfying simple ending. Instead, you just utterly confused me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sad but true

That's how it would work.

WlljamWlljamover 9 years ago
Love it!

Yesterday I found and read the series through Chapter 9 non-stop ... and then today - this! BRILLIANT! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

still good after all this time, thank you for your writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous