All Comments on 'Once Again Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Great story, R! Loved it!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

Fantastic finish! * * * * *

Cosmic Wheel of Karma cannot be avoided.

I'm gonna use the postage stamp line in my next chapter.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Great finish to a great story. So glad that Bobby finally woke up to the fact that Karen would never change and wasn't worth the effort. even if she was a good fuck. However, I think he had a Freudian slip when telling Addy about not locking his doors when he said "It's been this way since forever Karen". Thankfully he didn't make the same slip while he was in bed with Addy.

stewartbstewartbalmost 3 years ago

Well worth the wait for chapter 3. Now I know who came out on top!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surprise ending but awesome story! Thank you for your writing! I have enjoyed all your stories! I really hate people that bash authors that write free stories!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Good story. Couldn't ask for a better closing chapter.

Be safe, be healthy and enjoy life. If that means more stories I will read and enjoy them.

Cheers

SAGE

EverReady12EverReady12almost 3 years ago

Great story as usual.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Once again, you hit the nail on the head with this story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a good series. It was clear as the chapters progressed that Karen wasn't only racist, but she was a total bigot. She couldn't date white guys. She couldn't be bothered to visit Hicksville until her life fell apart again. The last line was great and a nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, but then all of them are. This had drama, hart brake, and a happy ending. Loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, still was sad about Karen... Glad he ended up with a woman who appreciated him 5*

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

Thank you, R410a, for another wonderful story series. 5*****

I was confused when I first read the last paragraph on page 3 thinking that there was a word or two left out. I was amused and satisfied when I turned the page and read "Who's Karen?"

I started following you a while back and have been systematically reading your stories, in alphabetical order, ever since. So far, I've up to the "O's" and read most of your Romance, a some of your Erotic Coupling, a few Mature, and an occasional Interracial stories. I've enjoyed them all and am in awe of your writing skills and insights into human nature.

I'm wondering where you get your inspiration for your many Interracial BF-WM stories. Are you married to a black woman or do you have friends and/or family in mixed relationships?

In my own case, I married a Chinese woman back in the 70s who I met in Grad school in California. She was born and raised in Hong Kong and came over to the US as a Foreign Student. We've been fortunate to not have had to deal with any racially motivated issues in the almost 50 years of marriage, nor, fortunately, have our two mixed-race daughters.

That said, I'm wondering how Addy and her parents fit in in a semi-small town of mid-America? As sad as I am to say it, racism STILL exists throughout American.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

You should d one

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Once Again Pt. 02 Previous Part
Once Again Series Info

SIMILAR Stories