All Comments on 'Once in a Lifetime Ch. 01'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 17 years ago
This is crazy

I dont understand this story at all. You say the husband isnt a wimp and the wife would be underestimating him if she thought he would willfully disregard the evidence of her affair. How could she not think that when he has been doing it (burying his head in the sand) for their whole marriage? <p><p>

I really dont understand what you are trying to accomplish with this story. Are to trying to write about a guy so stupid that the readers will dismiss the wife's cheating as only what he deserved? If thats your goal, then you pretty much accomplished it with this reader. <p><p>

Also, its rude to have a multi-part story and not let the reader know via the title. <p><p>

Hope there are some surprises coming in part 2 other than husband goes back to type and takes her back and then later finds out he was right about all the suspicions he did his best to ignore during their whole marriage (right from the time they were dating actually). That would be even more depressing than this story already is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Waiting to see how this plays out!

Like the story, but the husband's willingness to accept her slut-wife behavior is disappointing. Please, do not let this turn into a "reconcillation at any costs" type of story. Only professional commentators like alvaron53 will appreciate a totally wimp story [due to the fact, he can not post any of his "perfect work" here on this site]. Otherwise, a good story as usual and thanks for your effots.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 17 years ago
Very Confusing

<p>I noticed a good leap in story-telling/editing in this story, which I commend.

<p>I am though totally confused about why this story should have a sequel. I know it is not finished, but the only logical sequel (longer than 5 lines) is to put them back together.

<p>I realize that (all) people make (stupid) mistakes, but the gravity of mistakes and/or their frequency classifies the person as a genius, a moron or anywhere between. This was a very stupid very serious mistake. Even if we agreed that she would never do it again, how can you believe that she would not make an equally/more serious mistake in the future?

<p>Another thing to mention here is that wimps or cowards are practical. There is always a (big) risk associated with doing the right/daring thing.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 17 years ago
What would be so bloody difficult

about telling us the story is incomplete before we get to the last line?

What is wrong with labelling it chapter 1???

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Good story

He hasn't taken her back but it sounds possible.. Once a cheater always a cheater is the saying; but it isn't always so.. Many change overnight.. I think the big party will hold all the answers.. Oh, yeah, Chapter I is quite good..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lots of smoke

There are a lot of lies and problems all along for her to have just sliped one time. I am sure she will do it again or he will find out the truth about her and ex. Great story so far, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The cheater gets to live at home six months?

What is this, a governmental edict to force reconciliation in couples? He was right. The wife had lied to him all of the marriage. People who were loyal to her, told him all of these things were innocent once he found out she was lying. She had decided to move out of the town and leave her family for a month without her husbands knowledge. Yeah you dont own her, you only have a marriage contract with her, and she had broken it before you found out she was moved in with her lover. This marriage is totally broken by an unfaithful liar. You have only her friends world for the fact she slept with the doctor three or four times but lived in his home. What fool would believe that? Even according to her friend, she had planned the entire affair and got a job up there to carry out the affair with no concern for her family. He needs to shove her to the side and get own with his life and find a decent and loving woman for the children to grow up with as a role model. The mother isnt a role model for children, a sneak, a liar, a cheater, and immoral. If you have a part 2, do let the bitch float off in hell with the AIDS case she got from the doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what is wrong with Wintefrog?

the last several stories have been real shit and this one continues that trend. Maybe Harry is right. he has been really harsh on this author who used to write good stuff... but now I am beginning to think Harry has been right all along. Jesus this was a lousy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
give me a fucking break

jesus christ, now winterfrog is going toward the pussy-whipped wimp in his so called stories??? damn, just give it up you worthless bastard

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
The Key is NOT the sex per se

Not as bad as I thought it would be

<br></br>

we all know WHERE this is headed --for a forced reconcilation. We know this b/c winterfrog is focusing on the wrong thing.

<br></br>

what was she doing on those girl's night out? we dont know if she is telling the truth or not.

<br></br>

What was she doing ith her ex when she went to visit "family" all those years? we dont know and we have no way of knowing IF she is lying or not.

<br></br>

<b>BUT her decision to take this Job in the north country for an extended period of time is the KEY. It shows an intention to cheat and build a serious hidden life with the doctor. The fact that the wife may have only fucked the doctor Once is irrelvant.</b>

But I am certain that this author will foucs on the well its was only Once why cant you forgive her nagle and NOT on the kye issue... her desire to build a long term affair with the docytr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One brain cell

Let me see...she divorced the first husband because he beat her...but then turns arounds, lies to her husband so that she can help the abuser who beat the heck out of her...then next she's unfaithful to her husband because she wants to experience a happily ever after romantic affair between nurse and doctor??????????? Okay, so apart of being an unfaithful slut, she's brain-dead. I've been a fan, WF, so I'm waiting to see how you resolve this one. It's not a matter of redeeming an unfaithful spouse - I KNOW that people can show remorse and change - but how do you redeem a wife who doesn't have one brain cell in that selfish, empty head?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The worst part

Right after being left in the middle of nowhere is getting there.

This is just plain hard to read, shorts bursts of pretend emotions that read as totally emotionless.

While it does need an ending, I doubt I would bother to read it.

Not well done.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 17 years ago
first rate

WF as good as ever. Thanks for a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting, believable story

This story I an finding to be well-organized, believable, and enjoyable. RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why did he take her back....

After she cheated and lied to him on the phone and in person is one thing. But finding her in bed naked at another man's house is just too much. She comes across with all of these excuses and then she does not know what lie or excuse she used the last time. She is nothing more than a cheating wife, not a loving wife. She broke the marriage vows and now she wants him to forget the whole thing and everything be alright. Well, that is a mentally ill person's thinking, I guess. Boot her ass out and never lay eyes on her sluttish cheating ways again. And another thing, if 50% of the couples cheat, then that mean that 50% don't. So I do not think he overacted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Winterfrog

What the hell happened to you, you've turned into writing no good wimp husband stories. I'm thru reading your stuff. The husbands in your stories are spineless, gutless pussies. Who cut your balls off?

toesmantoesmanalmost 17 years ago
Disappointing

I have always admired your work, especially in light of the fact that English is not your native language. I admired your no-nonsense stand about husbands not putting up w/ any crap, not acting like cuckold wimps, and most particularly kicking to the curb any slutty-ass cheating wives. The last several stories have seemingly indicated a change in attitude that disappoints me, & this one seems to be headed in even one step further, that is, he's going to reconcile w/ a slut wife, after finding her naked in bed w/ her lover. I hope that's not where you're headed. There are way too many authors (?) on this site, who espouse the cuckold-wimp lifestyle, you don't need to join that bunch. Your work in the past would has been good, don't join them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Once in a Lifetime

"Honey, that was a once-in-a-lifetime deal only! Surely you love me and the kids enough to forgive me, don't you?" <p>

"Of course, honey. I can't live without you or the kids. You are everything to me. Please, let it be a once in a life time fuck, okay? I love you so much, I can't stand it if you fuck around again, wether with doctors or your ex, who almost crack your jaw bones a few times." <p>

"Oh, thank you, honey. You have such a big and loving and forgiving heart." <p>

"Oh, you're welcome. Come here, give me a hug and a kiss; I miss you so much these last few weeks; you hurt me bad, babe. I wanted to hurt you and kiss you at the same time, so I thought I'd do neither. But now that we've gotten that LITTLE misunderstanding out of the way,,, come here, give me a hug,,, or can we, err, go upstairs? I miss your lovely pussy so,,, all these since way before you went to the north, with the doctor..." <p>

"Sure, honey, let's... Err, can I ask you one question? Can I, next week, go to my mom's for an extended week?, to see friends and such? I promise, I will talk to my friends only, no more intimate dinners or things like that, especially with my ex. I still feel some thing for him, all these years,,, but I will not err fuck him or any thing and then hide it from you,,, since I promised this last time with the doctor was a once in a life time fuck retreat.." <p>

"Okay, dear. Don't get in trouble now, okay? Okay, then, let's go upstairs and have our quickie before the kids get here! Gosh, I miss you and your pussy so! Please, don't ever leave me; I can't stand the thought of you leaving me, or just keep fucking around. That would give me a heart attack for real. I know you love me deeply, too, and you won't want to give me a heart attack, do you, dear beloved wife?" <p>

"No, of course not, honey!"

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Wait and see

If part 2 goes to the normal Winterfrog standard we will see that she actually was lying all along and the revenge will be perfect. I wish the others had faith in his writing as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

I look forward to the completion of your story. You rarely have disappointed me with your stories.

Boyd

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 17 years ago
Not a Matter of Faith

<p>The problem is that there are serious problems with the two main characters already regardless of how the story finishes.

The wife has already had a second chance and screwed it up much more than the first chance. There is no point in giving her a second second (normally called third) chance. There is neither a point in digging deeper in how seriously she screwed up the first time or any other time before the apparent second time. She is already toast.

<p>Digging the husband too deep and trying (in vain) to get him out may be original but similarly pointless.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 17 years ago
amazin!

this husbands so gullible its hard to feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Scandanavian wimp

You motherfucker stop writing this wimp husband story. We know already that all Scaandanavian male's are wimp from their role in 2nd World War. HeHe go n learn a leson from German. Send all your wimp male there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Previous standards

This story is back up to your old standards, but how long do we have to wait for the next installment???

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Hopefully not your current standard…

Unlike the last poster I sure hope this is not your current standard of writing. I hate to speculate, but it seems like often times you get away with sloppy work - meaning not much thought or investment and it comes out sort of ok – am I totally off here? How else can I explain the frog leaps between stories which are bordering with the brilliant and a story like this one which seems like it had been written during breaks for commercials, while watching something on TV… <P>

Following are the main problems in the story: <P>

1. You build a narrative about the courtship leading up to the marriage. Then you fast forward years ahead. May I ask why do you bother with the courtship? How did that part of the initial relations explain any of the developments once the plot really started? Why didn’t you simply start with the present suspicions? <P>

2. You jump into the wife’s antagonistic behavior right from the previous ‘lovy dovy’ relations we last heard from you. Example: “she shouted, “You damn jealous bastard, what the hell do you mean by humiliating me among the whole conference?”. Not a word of explanation? Did the wife get a heat stroke, perhaps hypothermia? Since when people change affect and communication style like that? Or else maybe you missed telling us something about the middle, somewhere between the wedding and “you bastard”? As you like to put it in your stories: please explain… <P>

3. A calculated planned summer of cheating is called a mistake now? The wife presents with a pattern of lying: namely first the ex boyfriend stories, then the infantile soap opera dream of an AFFAIR with a doctor –note the dream itself includes cheating; the cheating is not a by- product of the dream. So, where is the mistake here? That question leads me to the next problem. <P>

4. Where is the husband’s standing in all that? He seems to be changing positions like a chameleon. Last I read he was asserting that once or four times, it does not matter It’s all cheating and as he was looking for an explanation he indeed does get an answer from his wife. And the answer is that her fantasy was …to cheat! And THAT’S the redeeming explanation which changes his mind? Come again with the reasoning please because this logic escapes me. What truly made me laugh though was the husband’s ‘democratic’ approach in all matters of the bed room. It appears that he was polling to check majority public opinion and chameleon wise adjust his opinion accordingly - whether he should or should not get back with his wife. Now don’t get mw wrong, I am all for tight community network! But polling on whether to take back a cheating spouse? Aren’t you stretching this concept a tiny bit too far? But to your credit, that was the paragraph which made me laugh the most…<P>

5. Finally, I am glad you got an editor, but you could run on your own (and didn’t) a simple automatic spell check. You left in the story many things like: “Chris didn’t came home”. Come on, it was all way too sloppy, and I am saying it as someone who have read all of your stories here. You can do much better than that.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDalmost 17 years ago
Are things so different in your country?

You are one of my favorite authors (see previous comments). One problem with your stories has been the view that the cheating wife can be taken back as long as no penis enters her. In this story, Chris has repeatedly lied to Ralf and treated him badly. First, with her ex, then at the conference and lastly with her dream doctor lover. I read disrespect and contempt toward her husband in Chris's behavior ever since she was caught with her lies about her trips to see her ex. Chris's decision to spend a month with her lover clearly demonstrated her "love" for Ralf and her family.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I am firm believer in reconciliation but where is Chris's remorse and honesty? She send others to explain her actions rather than talking to him herself. Now all of his friends and family want him to forgive and forget? How many times will Ralf let her make him a chump? Ralf comes off as a very weak character so indecisive that if Chris had asked him for a month off from their marriage with her lover he would have reasoned that it would make their marriage better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
When is the rest comming

I will wait till the rest of the story shows up to figure out what the husband is. Hopefully that won't be too long. Thanks for all your great stories!

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
The cheating nurse

He is stupid if he is thinking she wont cheat on him again dont be a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Wimp Is Always A Wimp

Well, what can I say. The story is perfect. Well written. Good beginning, good plot & good ending. I have seen real cases like these where husbands will forgive & take back their wives. But to all these husbands, well, my title of comment say it all. Why? Imagine if he never went up north & catch her, she will be fucking the doctor for the entire month. I think the husband never put that in his mind when he forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Once a cheating slut wife, always a .....

... cheating slut wife. Wimpy husband stories suck!

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Uh OH!

I fear a wimp out! I hate wimps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wimp husband story

when find wife in another man bed,hubby did nothing to the man.let him go free.the whole conference thing was a dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Only gave it 2 stars because you made the huband a wimp by taking his whore wife back and by not at the very least sueing the bastard doctor of alienation of affection. If the husband has to take the slut back, he should at least: make his whoring wife watch as he makes love to a younger, sexier woman. Then she has to heat his sperm out of her mouth, asshole, and pussy, and then suck the other womans body fluids and shit off of his cock and ball. And so she remeber her punishment the youger woman and her husband piss on her face and skanky cunt making swallow thier piss. She also has to quit work and have no interaction with other men unless her husband is present

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
So what ever happened to the famous Swedish temper.

Why do you have the poor cuckolded husband go a house where his whore slut wife is fucking another man and just gently walk past him without giving the poor asshole at least a broken nose to go with his lumbago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Agree with others - no decent revenge at all.

And the stupid slut is not remorseful at all! Both of these idiots must be related to that fag shoe-no-IQ.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONE TIME IN A LIFE

doesnt amount to cheaters re-uniting, Cheaters remorse. TK U MLJ LV NV

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Logic errors

I don't understand parts of this story -- why was she so defensive when he asked about cousins coming to visit?

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Your style of writing is difficult, but your stories are so entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONCE IS NEVER ENOUGH

a liftime is a long time to choose. TK U MLJ LV NV

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
hahahahhaha

So what winter were you brainwashed by the feminist movement of the west on what a man is supposed to be?

1. you male suspects she is cheating does nothing

2. learns she is a long time cheater and does nothing

3. all your male character does is cry like a bitch.." i dont hate you".. so now you turns your male lead into a pussy?

4. people of character hate, \if you fuck with them and the kids you get hate, "character" means that you stand up to a slut and her family and say "fuck off"!

5. he took way to much abuse and did nothing..feminist agenda...verbally abuse and ridicule men because we cant fight back, hell men cant fight back because she is so defenseless.....sometimes people need/get a beating because they forget, love,compassion,respect,and civility, they push it to the wall, and yes if you keep fucking with another persons life they will kill you...not murder..kill or beat your ass financially,verbally,emotionally and yes physically.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DOES CHEATING REALLY COUNT

if you are out of town or drunk. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh man

Just skip the in between and take her out of the room with the doctor and continue as if nothing happened,it will save time and money.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Not only.....

Not only is this woman a cheater but she is a serial cheater. She has been doing it for who knows how long. She in no way, shape, or form deserves a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More wimpy cuck shit

1* European men are the biggest wimps. Husband should have beaten the crap out of the doctor and dragged the whore wife by her hair to his car..naked of course.

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
She Cheated

She did not have an accident or make a mistake, she cheated, she planned it, she weighed up the pros and cons like all cheaters do & she decided that her fun time with the doctor was worth her marriage, her husband, her family, her children. Cheating is not an accident it is a conscious decision to deceive & betray those who love you the most.

She does not deserve a 2nd chance, no cheTer does👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What Ocker51 said.... I agree.

She made a conscious choice to risk the destruction of her marriage, when she ignored the note on her hotel bed and decided to fuck the doctor anyway, no matter what became of her family and a lifetime of trust so.... NO FUCKING WAY DO YOU TAKE THE CHEATING SLUT BACK. The selfish cunt put her chips on the table to play the cheating game and caused all four of them to lose. For the rest of her life, she'll bear the stigma of a whore. This fucking author better not be setting the stage to have him take the bitch back... like there are no good women who will appreciate having a man like him. I'm holding off my vote on this one until I see what happens in part two.... but I can say that I don't like his indecisiveness. What's his problem? She intentionally betrayed her husband and two kids when let the other guy fuck her and shoot his cum into her. Her husand showed up just when she was about to give him a goodbye fuck??? GIve me a fucking break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I read part two and I'm back to vote.

I gave two stars because if you only give one, the site doesn't register it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It seems all of winterfrog stories are about a cheating wife, divorce, and husband forgives her. Far tale stories.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
AND NOW THE END IS NEAR

tis time to unload all burdens past and present\. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not to be trusted

There is no reason for the husband to trust his cheating wife. She agreed to take a job 620 miles away from her husband and family with out even talking to her husband because she wanted to be free to live with her dream doctor. All she cared about was herself and her fantasy love; her husband and children weren’t important. He can let her back into his house as a woman he loves and as the mother of his children but she will never be back in his heart as a trusted wife.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
What crap cheating rate is high so forgive me

She planned on cheating warned and did it anyway

How wimpy are you?

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

huge red flag here lol "She did, and when we joked about how much I had been looking forward to her visit, she put her hand under the blanket and squeezed my cock so it got stone hard within a few seconds. She released her grip and said laughing, "I think it is your little friend who is in some kind of need of company."" any woman that would do that is not marriage material. i mean damn they didnt even have a first date yet lol

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

She's a cheating slut, and he will be a CUCK!!! RAAC sux!!!

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Time machine

As his wife got a time machine,late Friday night she is a 1,000 miles away but Saturday night they go to a party,how come?Also how did he know she had a blue car.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous