Once in a While Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pictures were erotic even to me. Philip insisted that one must be had for his private collection. My legs sprawled open and relaxed with obvious liquid dripping from beneath my dangling ball sack and flaccid cock against my stomach. It was shot at such an angle that my head and chin were blurred but I worried that I was recognizable. The backlit window shadowed my face but the results of the session were clearly lit by the fill flash. Artistic but pornographic.

Others were shot wide open with tangled sheets, pillows under my hips and cum decoration all speaking of the thorough use I had received. I wouldn't release those or the ones of my cum-spattered face tilted back at the bed edge. It was just too obvious to any observer that I was a cocksucker. A cocksucker who also readily took it up the ass. I knew I was but didn't want it known.

The pictures much to my surprise were a wild success. Apparently the queer market niche is both large and lucrative. The challenge was the pressure from Philip to expose shots with my face in them. Julian was generous with the split. Probably because he didn't need the money and the consultants account swelled faster than I would have imagined. I went home that weekend and explained how I had met Julian as he scouted for new vineyards near the ranch and he had asked me for opinions.

My wife ended up with a new car partially from my earnings but it did change the relationship with Julian. I think it was intentional on his part. Philip joined us in bed occasionally. It was a gentle sort of turning out but I was turned out nonetheless.

We still were intimate quite often on our monthly trysts even with the addition of Philip. And two months later I arrived to find him sitting up in bed with a decidedly feminine young man's head resting on his stomach while he almost nursed on Julian's cock.

I stopped just in the door. Shocked but having known it had been happening the entire time. Julian would not be satisfied with the one weekend a month we had just as I didn't limit my sex life to once a month either.

He was young, pale and thin with the red hair that went with the skin tone. He watched me with blue eyes as he bobbed with full pink lips on that familiar cock. His expression was one of possession and he gave an exaggerated tongue flip and slurp as he watched me. His pink cock lolled against his thigh beneath the big red bush of pubic hair.

He had been laying almost perpendicular to Julian as he serviced him but very deliberately rotated and lifted his upper leg to expose the shiny, slick flesh of his crease. He had either been fucked already or was very prepared for it. The answer dripped out and slid down a milky cheek.

"Myles, please don't take this badly. Josh is an occasional bedmate along with others. I won't be celibate when you aren't here. I don't expect you to be." Julian's tone was calm and soothing. Josh used the opportunity to bury his nose in Julian's pubic hair and suck loudly.

"Are you still mine this weekend as you always say?" I looked at my feet.

"Yes."

"Then remove your clothes and come up on the bed."

Josh watched as he sucked with intensity as I stripped off. With uncertainty I knee walked up the bed. "I want you to use your mouth on him. He hasn't spent yet and I want you to pleasure him."

I watched it lengthen slightly. Still small compared to Julian or I. It was pink and about six inches long with a pronounced curve and a leaking tip. He shifted with a glance and twisted to expose his genitals more fully.

"Lave his testicles with your tongue." I hesitated and then did it. The hairless pink orbs were soft and moved with my licks. Josh raised his legs to expose more and pushed my head down with a hand so my lips worked on him. That lasted for several minutes and they were soon soaked with spit.

"Now behind his balls Myles." The hand on my head pushed down and I licked smooth skin that reeked of Julian's cum and lubricant. There was more than a little more of it and I heard high pitched moans coming from Josh.

"Now suck the seed from him Myles. He likes a finger up the bum while you do too." I came up as the hand was relaxed and took him in my mouth easily. Thin and hot I was able to take him deep and I felt between his cheeks. I had never fingered a man before or any anus but my own for that matter since my wife wouldn't allow it.

It was hot and easy to worm a finger in. The bump in his lining made him moan around Julian's cock more and lurch into my mouth. His hips moved with the need and fucked my mouth. That curly red bush hit my nose with regularity.

I knew he was coming when his ring clenched around my finger and the bursts hit the inside of my mouth rapidly. He was twisting and kicking as it happened until finally he relaxed. I swallowed as best I could before pulling him out.

Josh still sucked on Julian languidly but now watched with lidded eyes from having just come and Julian had a hand around the back of his neck stroking him as he did.

"Good boy Myles. I'm debating on whether to throw another good fuck into Josh here or do you. Or perhaps both. I've already given Josh one good rogering but he often needs more than that or he comes wailing around like a house cat in heat. Can't have that of course. And I have to say I found your oral skills quite stimulating to watch. Let's do this. Myles, lay down and hang your arse on the edge of the bed."

I moved into position with prompts from Julian. "Now Josh move over Myles head to tail so he can get a front row vision of me plundering your bottom." My vision was covered by Josh's pale belly and dangling genitals.

Hands found my legs and pulled them back. I felt Josh lean his upper body down and hot breath then a wet tongue rim my hole.

"That's good Josh. Prepare him for me while I give you a good ramming." The light dimmed as I saw Julian's stiff cock approach Josh's spread rear end from a foot away. It slid in with just a grunt from Josh but he didn't stop his attention to my backside.

It was pornographic to be that close. The tight hole accepted its penetration and I watched Julian's cock go all the way to the root with his balls slapping home and then come all the way out to leave the twitching rim. Josh's cock and balls jiggled and began drooling on my face.

Then it pulled out, the light brightened and I felt the bed move. It wasn't quite as fast as Josh's already plundered hole but the tongue retracted from my ass and I felt the hot knob press and then slide in a little. It had been a month and I was still tight unlike how I would leave on Sunday.

I pushed out while trying to relax. Something that I hadn't mastered entirely. The difference is I knew I had taken him many times and would accept the temporary discomfort until the involuntary muscles learned their place.

The slight pause was expected along with the slight withdrawal to build momentum. Oooh, it went deep and I felt the familiar filling that was both uncomfortable and part of the appeal. Back then in again. This time to full depth as I got what I craved.

It was punctuated when I felt a mouth take me deep inside and I wasn't use to all the stimulation. It was a little overwhelming. Zero to 60 in man-sex and I was grasped in so many ways that I couldn't move freely but had to accept what was coming. And Josh might as well as sucked the cum straight from my balls with my cock as a straw.

He sucked it straight down and I pushed at him because of the new sensitivity. Then I was vacant too and Josh got up too. "Myles, go clean yourself out but do not regrease your bum. Put on the codpiece, chaps and your hat. I want Josh to see you in your cowboy persona."

"I cleaned out before I got here."

"Yes, but I'd like you to do it again."

I wasn't sure what he had planned but did it. The cowboy outfit he had bought a while ago was a mix of the real and unrealistic. The chaps and hat were real but the codpiece was strictly for show. The strings looped between my legs and covered my package but left my ass bare. As did the chaps. A pornographic cowboy.

Going back into the room it was much more apparent that Josh was small. Probably a thin 5-6 with that pale white skin of a redhead and the thick red bush to prove it. His cock actually got hard again when he saw me. Long for his height and over six inches but thin and very pink.

Julian had his cameras out and I knew this would be about the pictures but what he did next surprised considering the size and look differences.

"Myles, please kneel down and pleasure Josh with your mouth again . No need for the finger in the bum this time. We need him to last a while."

The hat got pushed back on my head as I knelt. The pink shaft went into my mouth and Josh's hand on either side of my head.

The camera was clicking rapidly around us. "Just the tip then. Pressed against the lips. Down to the base then Myles and hollow your cheeks. See if that lovely fur can envelop your nose. Josh put a hand behind his neck. Make it look as if you're forcing him. Make sure you're covering that cockstand with spit too. I want it glistening with it. We'll add a bit of oil for practicality but it should it should just look like saliva. All part of the tale we're crafting here."

I blew him in a weirdly mechanical way until he paused dripping with spit three inches from my face. "That should be enough captures for that. Myles, climb up on the bed on hands and knees but keep your head up." I did as he asked and the camera shutter clicked around in an arc.

"Oil your shaft Josh and thumb his buttocks apart." I felt the hands and then the air as the clicks continued. "Now slowly drop a large amount of spit across his backside." I heard him hawk and then there was a wet and slightly warm splatter of his spit directly above my hole.

"Hold there for a moment while I get the capture. Now put yourself just against the outside." I could feel him touch me there and Julian moved towards my front.

"Myles, look at me a moment" and I saw him nod slightly. Unlike normal, I was not well lubricated. Although he was much smaller than I was use to, it was a tighter fit and my head came up with mouth open as Josh penetrated and then stopped.

"Uhhh" I moaned and Julian moved around as we stayed still.

"Josh, hon, now pull out and lubricate Myles up properly. I'm sorry Myles but to get the correct reaction I need you a bit tighter for Josh and the results were capital. Look!" He flipped the camera around and the picture was erotic. At the same time Josh was running thin lubricated fingers up my backside and I felt the familiar lust building.

"As you've probably surmised Myles the story line behind these is the big, tough, virgin cowboy is dominated by the slight fellow. My guess is it will be wildly popular." And he was right. It seems all the slight, queer men out there loved the idea of dominating the cowboy. It was one of the more successful storylines when he finally got me to release them.

The fingers were removed so I wasn't surprised by the cock that slid up me. It was easy and there was a stark realization that I had become a power bottom. This average cock was not a challenge.

"Bite your lip Myles, Drop your head. You've just lost your virginity to a man half your size and he's buggering you like your owner. "

"Josh, you're dominating this macho cowboy and it thrills you." We tried to act out our instructions and the pictures made it look so. Josh thumbed my exercise tautened cheeks wide with small hands and his shaft was embedded with everything on display. A reddened handprint where he slapped my ass. Viewed from the front poised above my ass to power fuck.

Frankly I was a better actor than I thought when seeing the pictures. Head down in submission. Head pulled back by my hair, face in a snarl as he gave it to me. "Josh, when you get close, you're going to spend on his face. Myles, you don't need to suck him but stay like you are and lift your head as a supplicant.

I decided to finish it because it was a little boring. My kegel strength squeezed him for about three strokes and he shouted "Oh god, oh god" which was the first words I had heard him say.

He moved my front and I arched as instructed and I tried to ignore Julian poised to shoot as Josh gave three pumps on himself and then the cum bridged the six inches between us. The first shot hit my upper lip and the next my chin. It wasn't a lot. Especially compared to Julian.

I heard Julian make a sound of disappointment. "Oh, that isn't quite what's needed. Myles, I'm going to have to supplement that. Josh, move aside but don't go anywhere."

He moved quickly behind me and I felt the quick thrill as he entered. "Time is important here Myles, do your best."

I worked my Kegels and it took about a minute and he moved back to the front and positively basted my face. It even dripped from my hat and down my forehead from the powerful, voluminous bursts. The camera came back out and documented the gooey face.

Josh then moved back in front. "Fuck you are a nasty bitch" and he acted like it was his accomplishment. Pushing it around with his softening dick. Then he pushed it against my mouth and I could smell the musk since he hadn't washed.

"Suck it you pussy-ass faggot. You know you want a real man's cock." What's worse is he grabbed my right ear and tried to pull me forward.

"Josh, stop it" Julian said with some force.

"Come on bitch. Suck your ass off of me" and he mashed that slimy pink thing against my lips.

I came up like the former wrestler I was. Feeling the rush of blood to my face at what the little twink was trying to do. He actually slapped at me and I avoided it and threw him back at the bed. He kicked out and a jagged nail scratched my arm.

I grabbed his leg and flipped him on his belly. His legs spread as he went flat and I saw that pink ass flexing. Fuck him. Literally, I was going to fuck him.

My hand pushed down at the small of his back as he squirmed and I climbed over and straddled his legs. I spread his ass and that little pink, wet orifice just blinked at me as he struggled.

I was hard and used a hand to push my cock into him. He gave a squeal and god help me it egged me on. My hands went to the top of his shoulders and used them push all the way up his milky white ass. He gave a little cry. "Who's the little pussy bitch now?" I challenged him and thrust in and out of his tight little anus.

He struggled a little and moaned as I pounded that skinny ass. I pulled out then. "Get up on your knees pussy." And he did it. Chastened and red eyed, his hole was distended and a pink target.

"Show me your ass bitch" I snarled and he did. Pulling himself wide and putting his head down to the bed in submission.

The fact is I had never been rough sexually with my partners but something about him inflamed me. I moved behind him and mounted him again. His ass fit to my pelvis and I filled him and bottomed out. He was squirming the entire time and moaning like a woman. His hole was spasming too and gripped my shaft. I could see it clinging to my shaft as I pulled out. It set me off.

"Whose queer ass has cum up it now faggot" and let loose a long drawn out stream as he squirmed and I humped into him. Trying to bury myself as deep as possible.

I pulled out with a slurp and watched that delicate flesh gape from my absence. I wondered if mine looked like that too afterwards albeit without the narrow feminine hips he had. He went belly down with his face to the right and I looked down at my messy cock. No obvious bowel stains but lube and cum just the same. I grabbed him by the hair and rubbed it all over his face.

"Don't ever try that shit with me again!" With that I went off to take a shower.

Standing under the streaming water I thought about what had just happened. There was shame. I had abused Josh just then but with the small solace that he had been doing the same. And there was new step with Julian. He had absolutely turned me out. It wasn't a coincidence that Josh had been there and I had gone with it. Did I care? I had told Julian I was his on these weekends. And I was. He had shared me with Philip and now it was Josh who didn't seem to be a friend. More of a fuckbuddy or model that he could photograph me with.

It was a form of pornography too. Another line crossed past just lovers taking erotic photos. And I had been paid for it. Now driving around as my wife's SUV. Did that make me a whore? Any semblance of being straight wasn't right considering what I had done. I mentally classified myself as bisexual because I fucked both men and women. I was also an adulterer too. Once was maybe a fling but what I had done the past years was adultery.

So what was I going to do about it? What did I want? Being honest with myself, I loved the sex. The freedom of being penetrated and the joy of extracting the male essence into my body. The sweaty man sex and sense of being desired. Lusted after. It was freedom of cares and powerful in it's own way despite being a receptacle for another man's lust.

I also loved the shape and softness of women. It may be self-justification but I was better lover and husband in this past year. I switched roles and played the tender but dominant role even more with my wife and she seemed to revel in it. And my earnings had raised our standard of living from getting by to actually getting ahead some. In just a couple of months I'd made almost ten thousand just with limited pictures of something I was doing anyway.

Josh had been an expansion of that. Julian had mentioned before he needed others to expand the portfolio. This was just the first since I almost didn't count Philip. Would I do that again with others? It was pretty clear I would and my head was past the line before the thought of stopping came up. I wasn't one of those who did a lot of wailing about spilt milk. Just wasn't my nature and the milk was spilt. Or something that almost looked like it I thought ruefully.

I dried off and walked out of that bathroom knowing I was a bisexual, adulterer who made pornography at some level even if it was art. And god help me I was okay with it.

I was surprised to still see Josh there and was even more surprised that he appeared contrite. "Uh, uh, I just want to apologize for that earlier. I got carried away with the role."

I looked him over. I had actually worried he might claim rape or abuse or something like that despite having initiated it. "I'm sorry I was so rough." And I was.

He gave a little smirk. "Do you want to go again?" And he turned in profile with the hand on his hip as an offer.

"Uh no, I'm kind of fucked out for now." That was partially true but I was still a little uncomfortable with what had happened. He then showered himself and left. Julian and I sat just wearing shorts and cracked a bottle of wine with some light snacks.

"That was a side of you I hadn't seen before Myles" was his opener.

"Yeah, well it's not a side I've seen much of either. He pissed me off. I'm used to giving myself but felt abused right there. All I could think was this little shit needs to get his ass kicked. Then he scratched me and I thought Fuck him. Literally. Wanted to fuck him as punishment. Especially since he thought he was somehow above me."

"Gingers are always a bit of a wildcard in my experience. Enjoyed photographing you humbling the little bugger though."

I hadn't realized that Julian was even shooting while it was happening. "Don't know if I'll work it into the story series though."

"Speaking of that, Philip is clamoring for more images. Seems they've gone over quite well within his circle. And he has a big circle."

He seemed to be gauging my reaction. "I've also been thinking about some of your limits on the images sold. What if you allowed us to only sell prints of images that have your face in them? That way, there would be no electronic record except for possibly small, degraded images that we could hide your face in. Certainly someone could take a picture of the print but the sorts that are paying for them wouldn't be inclined to share that way. It devalues what they have."