Once in a While Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian's classic charm was showing. The charm that had me spreading myself for him the past year. "Was Josh part of this plan?"

I was blunt but non-confrontational. The fact is I liked Julian and he had done a lot for me. Josh as a transgression wasn't a problem. The pictures, well I had been paid for them. I just needed to know the situation.

"I wished to see how you would react to another man in my bed yes. I believe I've never hid that from you. I also think you have an opportunity with a time limit presenting itself with the prints. Now you're a delightful fresh face doing what many pine for. Philip has told me the demand is high. It won't always be that way as you become established. You also need to have more than my middle-aged body in the photographs. There are many options with more than myself as a partner since I'm also the photographer. The iron is hot."

I didn't say anything, thinking of the ramifications. The extra money had helped and what I was being told made sense. There was a limited opportunity to be the new boy in town. And the danger of being recognized was diminished the moment the media wasn't electronic. Last thing was I was already having male on male sex repeatedly. Shattering more taboos with multiple partners had already been done. Would I actually make things worse by making money for my family while I was already doing it.

"You and Philip lay out which ones to use and I need to approve them."

Julian broke into a big smile. "It just so happens that he came up last weekend and we did just that. Let's go look at them now and we can also go through what I shot today for a rough cut." I just shook my head. He knew the way I thought.

His studio was familiar but there was new large screen mounted to wall and we both sat on a leather love seat not very far back from it. He fussed with the computer briefly and the screen went live. The first group was from the barn shoot and while many of the shots didn't have my face in them the addition gave depth. One in particular was from the front. My half-lidded eyes stared directly into the camera as muscular back and buttocks lost focus but were prominent and capped by the horse tail. I looked ready to be fucked.

And I was. Apparently Julian hadn't shown all of the pictures before because they were so obviously me that I'd never approve them or want them available. The cameras that were automatic were very high resolution and Julian could crop them easily. Apparently I made all sorts of faces during the act. From a wide-mouthed grimace to a bitten lip, face suffused with obvious pleasure before and during orgasm.

"I didn't know I made so many faces" somewhat embarrassed by what I saw.

"Myles, your reactions is what makes you so erotic. Do not change a jot. The genuine look is what sells. I'll wager that this image alone will set the dogs howling." He clicked to one that had my head back, throat exposed, lips pursed probably from that first penetration. The pleasure-pain evident.

There were more sets they had collated. Sort of a blur in retrospect. My ejaculate covered face figured prominently. Lips wrapped around cocks. "May we use these? They're beautiful I think."

My barriers were paper thin. "Yes, let me know how they do" was my reaction.

"Lets go through today's as well. I haven't had the luxury of truly being focused on the camera and they felt right."

They made me realize how very good Julian was with a camera considering these were without edits. Josh's small pale body dominating my larger frame and masculinity. My nose embedded in the flaming red pubes. That wetly glistening pink cock half exposed outside my pursed lips. The liquid stream of saliva trailing from Josh's mouth to splash between my spread buttocks.

There were multiples of Josh poised to penetrate my surprisingly closed wet, pink pucker. That explained what came next as I grimaced from it being pried apart. If it hadn't been me I'd believe there was virginity being lost. The shutter was apparently being tripped so fast that is was a low speed movie that had my head back and back arched in reaction to that three inches of pink flesh embedded in my rectum. It finished with my head dropped, hat askew, accepting the first invasion.

What had been a real delay disappeared on view. That slim pink member protruded halfway above my hanging balls and then the next showed that bright red bush pushed firmly between my cheeks. Both our ball sacks were swinging during the act and at the end I had my bliss face on.

"My god that will play well. From juxtaposed dominance to the pain of losing one's innocence with pleasure.

Josh's cum hitting my face was actually captured in mid-air and splashing on my lip. Julian's addition was so much that it literally dripped from my hat and I stared out in shamed submission.

The camera was clicking as well as Josh made his attempt at dominance. Smeared cum and lubricant magnifying his role. It then showed me roughly fucking him flat and my cock actually looked huge splitting his skinny ass as he cried out with moist eyes. The animal like coupling looked natural with my size versus his. There were more of the same with equally pornographic results. They finished and I knew that Julian and Philip were going to want more.

"We're going to market this as a discovery of your first experience I think. Have to think on whether to include that last bit or save it. How do you feel about Josh? I think we can serialize this and save this for the end with the swapping of roles. Philip I'm sure will have input as well."

"I'm not crazy about Josh. That crap he pulled at the end pissed me off although he was a little better in the end. I didn't really like what he inspired me too. Almost felt like rape."

"Let's see how it plays out with Philip. Josh isn't a bad sort really and naturally tends towards bottom but gingers can be unpredictable."

I nodded. I was feeling a bit mercenary at this point.

"I guess I should ask your other parameters as well. Multiples, other ethnicities, transvestites?"

"Well I've done it with you and Philip. What do you imagine?"

"While you only have two orifices dear boy, there's a certain naughtiness to many more partners."

"Sure, why not. And I don't care what color somebody is. Nobody like Josh's personality I hope."

"Certainly not. There's a chap originally from Zimbabwe that works with me occasionally. Polite as could be and beautiful ebony skin tone. He's very large however in every way but the two of you would be beautiful together.

"Ok, I can see how that might be artistic."

"What about transvestites. There are a number that are quite attractive."

"I don't know. I'm not sure I can see that. I've always sort of been embarrassed for those hairy guys dressed in lingerie."

"Let me show you something. Come into the private studio a moment."

In there he had a book of photos. The girl was beautiful but of course I knew the point was what she had extra. And there it was. Large in proportion to her body and beautiful in both form and color. Her petite but C cup breasts were also nicely proportioned and her face was perfect.

There were more and I have to admit I got an erection.

"Doesn't look like hairy guy does she? She's like a mink as well so I suppose you'd be up for her?"

"Yeah, she definitely isn't hairy."

He handed over another book and a sultry blonde stared out at me. Large breasted, small waisted with all the normal womanly curves. And a monstrous cock that protruded from her crotch that made me shudder. "Jesus, that thing should be registered as a weapon." I flipped the page and although I realize her body was willowy and small, the part she had inserted in the guy who was bent over looked downright painful.

"I'm not suggesting you tackle Veronica but to understand that I don't care for the hairy guys in lingerie either." There were a couple more and I had to admit that they were generally beautiful albeit with extra equipment between their legs.

The rest of the weekend was like normal although he didn't bother shooting pictures of us . It was a relieving of needs and we finished up as always with the gentle lovemaking he used to send me home.

He was still embedded in me as we spooned. He had just come and I had too. "Myles, you know that I'll always want this part don't you. I see an opportunity for you here and I think you should take it but I will always want to finish up our visits this way even if I'm just the last one in." And with that he gave me a long kiss and dismounted to leave me wet and open.

End chapter 3 . . . I think I know where this going but it has a life of its own.