All Comments on 'Once Is Not Enough'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great

Another great story. When your name appears as the author, the read is never disappointing. Thank you for sharing.

GybbsGybbsalmost 5 years ago
a change of pace perhaps:

But a most welcome one! Good thing, though, that I was never pretty enough to be a Billy ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Being Wanted...

Decades ago I had every chance to go into films. Delmer Daves wanted me for "Youngblood Hawke"....and I refused. I was a grad student headed into pre-med, not compatible with films. Blake Edwards wanted me. I did some very modest work at Paramount blocking Dan Blocker on the Bonanza unit; I was a bit taller than him and, if I was on one side of the screen, he was on the other so his height, and mine, balanced. Offered roles but...back to school. Became a surgeon. Then made hard core porn in Europe while the guys here were still wearing posing straps I was full frontal naked. Enjoyed every second of it just as in this piece I enjoyed the rather innocent seduction of Billy. Nice touch to have an Oriental be his seducer and the promiser of what might happen. Wonder if he'll teach him to play Japanese Prisoner during WWII? Naked, stretched between bamboo poles....yep, one fine game.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Another great read from the master. The reality of Hollywood is crazy. And you wrote it up very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...