All Comments on 'Once the Paperwork is Done'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh come ON you fool!

Gay male trumps LW every single time. You MUST know that. Yet here you are, trolling the readers. Post this garbage in gay male. Or fetish. But here, in the Loving Wives section, you're going to get bombed. Not only was this story poorly written, but the basic story line was so ludicrous that I'm STILL laughing at how bad it was.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Awful

This is hardly a loving wife story. You deserve all the 1*s you get.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
P. O. S.

This was the worst story I've ever read here. If I could give negative stars, I would. This was not worth the 1 star. I can't believe that stories like this are made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
story

just another cuck-a-doddle-do story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Talk about a train wreck

apart from that, I don't have anything to say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was this supposed to be clever?

No it wasn't clever. It was repetitious and boring. Cuckold stories work best when the cuckold isn't a drooling idiot.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crok of shit

Ban this author please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This wasn’t a cuckold story

It was about emasculating and degrading a man. It was about a wife and her lovers who forced a clueless husband into being humiliated for their pleasure, even so far as to walk his adopted daughter down the aisle despite not being there for any part of her upbringing.

The author is clearly a disturbed individual who was probably molested as a child and now can only get off to fantasies of being raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
willing cuckoldry = garbage

one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
definitely wrong category

if you are looking for a good score put this someplace else. I got half way down page one and quit. I mean if you need someone else to get your wife pregnant you do't let her have sex with another guy and you definitely don't become his fluffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

another story that belongs in the garbage

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
More idiotic garbage

Just put it in the proper gay category If you want a better score. In LW, this is trash.

eviltwin52eviltwin52almost 4 years agoAuthor
Glad you all enjoyed it

Regardless of the first paragraph telling you what it contains you read it anyway. Thank you.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
In case the powers to be don't know

There is one hell of a big difference between " Loving Wives " stories and " Sicko Cucks " stories. Sharing and cucking are two completely different things. Why not start a " Strange Husbands " category??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trash

This is apiece trash!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

No Evil, I didn't read it or your warning. LW readers, Evil is just here to post troll pieces. He enjoys the reactions he gets. Just ignore him and ruin his fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why

isn't Ed black

Rocky62Rocky62almost 4 years ago

Don’t drink and drive,, don’t do illegal drugs and write, or marry, certainly don’t reproduce.

Ever read the Darwin Awards? Good theme

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"A little cuckolding..."

If this is a "little: cuckolding, what the hell is a lot of cuckolding. Now, at the end, I see the tags, such as male sub and submissive, clear indicators this should have been in Fetish.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
That first paragraph was a mistake, ET52

Twenty negative comments is not bad going so far, but that paragraph has made it a bit more difficult for the usual flock of anonymice and other suspects to comment that they had to read your story only to discover that it was a cuck story and they really do hate cuck stories.

You've submitted LW stories before and you obviously know the commentariat. You'll just have to do better next time.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What a waste of everyone's time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ed as big a queer as johnny.

sad and sick at the same time , why stay married kinda stupid ,those papers that were sign ,would not hold up in any court of law on this planet ,evytwin52 you need help ,you are one sick motherfucker or would that be daddysucker .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
another shit author writing GARBAGE

Not worth the time to read the tags. One Star for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 years later I regained my manhood in most spectacular way.

It even made page 1 of every newspaper in the country as well as lead story on TV news for a week.

On my daughters 5th Anniversary Lara, Ed, Old Mary, Young Mary and husband decided to go to Cancun for a holiday without me. My so called daughter was 5 months pregnant at that time.

Well while they were away I went out to dinner with an old school friend of mine and his wife. I had been feeling sick for a few months now but put it down to indigestion. Well while I was at dinner I got deathly pale and collapsed. My friends called an Ambulance and was rushed to Hospital.

Turns out I had advanced Pancreatic Cancer and was given 4 months to live.

My friends called my wife and told her I was in Hospital but she didn't want to disrupt her fuck fest so did not come home. She also never rung the Hospital to find out how I was. Nor did my so called daughter or my so called friend. Shows how little they actually cared hey.

While I was in Hospital my friend visited and I finally told someone about my life. He was horrified and asked what he could do. I asked him to get his brother (The DA) here. His brother came and upon hearing my story called a judge to do a bedside sitting. The Judge got all the legal things done while at my bedside. This all occurred because my friend went to my house and got the contract (which was illegal as it breached so many ethical rules).

After my release from Hospital my first stop was the Bank where I took all the money out of our joint account and donated it to cancer research. I took out a second Mortgage against the house and donated that to cancer research as well. When I got home I opened her laptop password John'54Cuk. Not very smart hey. Well she also had HER bank account details auto saved so I easily logged on and transferred ALL but $10000 to Cancer Research. The judge signed a legal order allowing this to occur and that my wife not be informed.

Oh and I cancelled the Credit Card from the joint account but did not pay off the balance. I claimed it had been stolen.

When they got home they were angry as they had found out I had drained the bank accounts.

They came into the house all intent on getting even with me but they shut up when they saw the pistol in my hand.

By the time the Police arrived Old Mary was dead because she wrote the contract. Young Mary would never have children as 3 bullets hit her abdomen. Her husband lost his genitals as did Ed. Bullets tear genitals apart when they hit. They both died from blood loss.

My wife was left a gibbering wreck after all this.

When the case went to court the judge ordered my incarceration in a minimum security Hospital Ward as I had only several weeks to live. He also ordered my wife to visit me EVERY day till I passed so she could realise the evil she had caused.

Fred Jones continues this sad tale. I was Johnnies friend who called the Ambulance when he collapsed at dinner. Lara was there when Johnnie passed and just prior to his end she asked his forgiveness. He said with his last breathe Fuck you bitch you deserve to live in hell for what you did.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous, polish it up, get an editor, don't let Lue read it, and you should publish your story. You need some background, but your ending is there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who gives this woman to this man.

Ed replied "Myself and Lana do." This caused murmuring among the people in the Church. Me I just smiled as I knew this was the last piece of humiliation I would have to suffer.

When it got to the part where it is asked if anyone had any reason why this marriage should not go ahead 5 Deputies in uniform arose and said "We do Father." as the walked down the aisle.

One Deputy stood in front of each Lana, Mary (senior), Ed, Alpha male and Mary (Junior). Yes I was having her served on her wedding day.

The Deputy in front of Lana handed her the envelope and said you have been served. That is a Petition for Divorce on the grounds of Emotional Abuse.

The Deputy in front of Mary senior then proceeded to serve Mary with a lawsuit for the Intentional Infliction of Emotional Harm and informed her that her License to Practice Law had been suspended subject to an investigation into the contract.

The Deputy in front of Alpha Male then served him with the lawsuit for the Intentional Infliction of Emotional and Physical Harm. Alpha male then yelled that he was going to get me for this. to which the Deputy threatened to arrest him for Threatening Behaviour.

Mary junior was then served with a lawsuit for Emotional Harm. She was in tears as her wedding day had been destroyed. She said she hated me for this. I just shrugged my shoulders and said nothing.

I saved the best till last. Ed was then served with his 2 lawsuits. The Infliction of Emotional Harm and also a suit for reimbursement of ALL the expenses to raise his child including college costs. You see the contract had NEVER been filled with the Court and was therefore invalid. If looks could kill I would have been 6 foot under 5 times over.

After they were all served I had my say.

I told them the humiliation they put me through ended that day as I was leaving the area and would have no further contact with any of them.

I then informed Lana that she had better contact the Caterer to arrange payment for the reception as I had cancelled the deposit and removed the credit card payment. I also told her not to use the joint credit card as it had been cancelled and the joint account closed.

I then told her that the money from the joint account and the sale of the house was roughly equal to what she had in her secret account and so we were even as far as money was concerned. She was shocked not only because I had sold the house but that I knew about her secret account.

I then told her that she had until Wednesday to get all her stuff out of the house as the new owners were wanting to move in on Thursday. This also went for Mary (junior) as well seeing as most of her stuff was still in the house and was not going to be moved till she got back from her honeymoon.

This was going to hurt all of them as they had ALL planned to go to Aspen for a week to enjoy the honeymoon (I of course was not invited). Ed ended up loosing a lot of money on this as he had paid for the Chalet, First Class airfares. a limo from the airport and a week pass to the ski slopes for all 5 of them.

They never knew what hit them. I then looked at Ed and said "By the way arsehole, I quit."

As I walked out of the wedding followed by 5 Deputies I was pleasantly surprised that over half of the attendees got up and left with me (including several people who dealt with Ed in business). I heard that several of his largest customers cancelled their business with him. Mary's law firm also suffered an extreme backlash

Lana fought the Divorce but the Judge was going to have nothing to do with that. When she wanted counselling he said no. Eventually the divorce was granted and the settlement accepted.

My lawsuits against Ed were very successful and I netted over 4.5 million dollars (my lawyer took 1.5 million so he was very happy). $3 million for the Emotional harm and $1.5 million for the back child support.

Mary lost her lawsuit, as well loosing 2 million (lawyer got $500000) she lost her Licence to Practice Law for good.

My lawsuit against Alpha male was successful but seeing as he was just starting out he would end up paying me off for many years to come. My lawsuit against Mary junior was also successful and she lost the Trust fund that Ed had set up for her.

Me I was an extremely wealthy man and did not have to work again but I decided to open a new business as I needed something to keep me occupied. I was in direct competition to Ed and those customers who left him after the wedding came to me instead. After time my reputation for excellence led to more of Ed's customers coming over to me. He eventually went bankrupt. He came cap in hand to me looking for a job as no-one would employ him at anything approaching what he thought he was worth.. I do not bare a grudge so I offered him a job. He is now sweeping the shop floor and doing other janitorial type work for minimum wage but hey it's a job right.

I have not spoken to Lana and my daughter since the wedding but I have heard her marriage did not last long. Apparently Alpha male could not accept the fact that the wimp had beaten him in court and was angry that he was now in a massive amount of debt for the rest of his life. He took his anger out on Mary and was cold and resentful towards her. He eventually hit her in a fit of rage and stormed off. She filed for divorce after just 2 years of marriage.I have heard from friends that she and Lana wish to repair bridges with me but I have no intention of ever having anything to do with her or her mother again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I read the disclaimer, then the story, just to see how horribly you'd treat your protag....and it was pretty bad. You've got talent as a writer, with some creativity in your style and scenes, but you just make your main characters too pathetic. We have to root for someone, and you make it impossible to root for them.

loveevolloveevolover 3 years ago

I liked it, when it comes to humiliation stories, i dont have to say more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We made a beautiful baby girl,

The slow burning anger that I had felt for years finally exploded. I turned to her and said "You bitch. You have the hide to say that to me after everything that has occurred. You allow this piece of shit the HONOUR of walking OUR daughter down the aisle. You have humiliated me for the last time." With that I got up and walked out of the church and headed for our car.

I had done some preliminary planning for this event.

I had taken half the money out of our bank account and put it into an account in my name only. I also took half of what Lana had in her secret bank account.

I had cancelled the Credit Cards (this was going to hurt them all as I was to pay for the wedding using my credit card). Ed ended up having to pay for the very expensive wedding and used his Corporate Card to pay for it. This would come back to get him later.

I had resigned form Ed's company effective as of the Friday before the wedding and had received all my retirement entitlement paid into my bank account.

I had moved all the stuff I wanted out of the house and into a storage locker.

I had arranged to trade the near new Mercedes for a second hand truck.

Once I had traded the car and picked up my stuff I headed of into the sunset. Did I regain my manhood? No not really I took the cowards’ way out but the fallout was good to watch.

Lana had a complete nervous breakdown when she realised I had left her for good. She was hospitalised for 2 years and was never the same again.

Mary's wedding was ruined and for many years she blamed me for wrecking her special day.

Ed's company imploded spectacularly. With me gone there was no-one who knew what was going on there. Ed was a useless businessman and if it had not have been for me the company would not have thrived and grown. With me gone no-one could co-ordinate the many disparate parts and so contracts were missed or late or not up to spec. It did not take long for word to get out that I was gone and so the company collapsed and Ed went bankrupt.

It was during his Bankruptcy trial that it was found that he had paid for the wedding using company money. He was charged with embezzlement and sentenced to 5 years in prison. Instead of being sent to a Prison Farm like other white collar criminals he was sent up to a Maximum Security Prison for the first year. This as well as the loss of his company broke his spirit and he was never the same again. He was paroled after 3 years due to his mental state.

Me I had enough to last me for the rest of my life so I was happy and content living in a cabin out in the country on 25 acres of timbered land. Lana tracked me down about 4 years after getting out of hospital, to apologise for what she had done. She told me she had been diagnosed with Cervical Cancer (due to her lifestyle) and she only had 1 year to live. She asked if she could spend it with me. I said yes and she stayed in my spare room till the very end. It was at Lana's funeral that my daughter and I reconnected (she had divorced Alpha male several years ago for abuse). While we don't have a close relationship we do talk regularly and spend time together, she loves the solitude of my home.

Ed and Mary turned up for the funeral but I told them to leave or I would call the Sheriff. Well all his frustration bubbled to the surface and he tried to hit me. He ended up being arrested and fined heavily. He didn't have the money for the fine so was jailed for 30 days plus the rest of his original sentence. Last time I saw him he was a broken man. Mary left him as he was no longer the confident strong man he had been. He was broke, unemployed and divorced. He was shattered.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Who are the douchebags that write a whole story in the comments !?! F’ing IDIOTS.

Wrote your own version

The stupidity of the main character bothered me here as did the complete disrespect. Yes I get the humiliation side of this but found it hard to believe in the given circumstance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beyond stupid. Regardless of having the papers notarized, the "document" wouldn't stand up in court. Next, put this crap in gay male since that trumps other categories. And realize that the "alpha" male bleeds just like any other person. Divorce the slut and move on. Nothing here worthwhile.

1 star

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
You are one sick fuck

Do the world a favor and never write sick fucking shit like this ever again

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WTF ok Ed may have been Sperm donor that fucked your, actually made you a cuckold. But who then fucking raised Mary, it was johnnie and Lara. Johnnie was he real daddy, and it wasn't johnnie the first time Ed fucked his wife, that "I heard Mary say with some alarm, Don't cum in the bitch yet Ed. johnnie hasn't signed the forms yet and we don't want to be paying for their bastard" So fuck Ed on walking my Mary down the aisle I'll be doing it cuckold johnnie. And if Ed, big Mary, or Lara don't like it they can all eat some lead !!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What husband in their right mind sign something like that contract? The second they started reading the thing he should of got up and walked out and told them to keep his soon to be ex. The fucking contract was a fucking cuckold slave contract, no body would sign something like that just to get a baby. And his cheated wife, I would normally not hit a woman, but this Disrespectful slut, needs her ass beat so hard she can't set on it for a month....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.