Once the Paperwork is Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara squealed into Mary's cunt as Ed fucked her deep and hard. "Hold my balls johnnie. Get down here and feel my nuts tighten when I fuck a bastard into this slut."

Maybe I should have been insulted by his calling my wonderful wife vile names but I understood he was in the throes of passion and let it slide.

I went to my knees behind my friend and cradled his balls while he fucked Lara. His ass kept hitting me in the face and I thought he wanted me to kiss it but I refrained from that indignity.

I heard Mary say with some alarm, Don't cum in the bitch yet Ed. johnnie hasn't signed the forms yet and we don't want to be paying for their bastard."

With a motion just this side of violent, Ed pulled Lara off Mary's pussy and placed her on her knees beside me. Holding her hair in his left hand, he placed his cock in my wife's open mouth and furiously fucked her face.

Still on my knees I watched fascinated as Lara took his cock deep in her throat. "That's it cunt. Eat that cock. Show you boy here how much you like sucking my cock."

Lara moaned her appreciation as Ed used her mouth for his pleasure. Drool seeped out of Lara's mouth as she looked up at Ed with something like devotion in her eyes.

Mary had by then got off the table and knelt beside me. "Look how she can take his cock all the way to his nuts johnnie. One day you'll be able to do that too."

"Fuck her mouth Ed. Feed johnnie's wife a load of cum baby. Show johnnie what a slut he's married to."

My dick really hurt trying to grow hard inside the steel cage. I could only watch as my best friend pumped his second load directly into my wife's stomach. "That's it you fucking whore, you bitch assed cunt. Suck my cock. Eat my sperm bitch. Earn the right to carry my bastard in your whore cunt."

Lara did swallow every drop offered and hummed as Ed finished feeding her his spunk. She nursed on his deflating manhood lost in her own little world.

Once again Mary took charge. "Get dressed everyone. We need to have this document notarized." She called in her secretary while we hurried into our clothes.

"Joyce," Mary said to the matronly woman. "Please read these documents and witness our signatures."

After reading what Mary had given her Joyce smirked and handed me the papers. "Sign here, initial there, there, there and there, and sign and date it here at the bottom."

That signing ceremony was repeated three more times. Handshakes followed and Ed sent me back to the office as he and Mary took Lara to their house. "Time for me to get to work on my new whore."

My life changed after that day. For two years Ed and Lara fucked three or four times a week without success. My loving wife was still having difficulty conceiving.

I was leaving the office one evening when Ed called and asked me to join the three of them for dinner. Arriving at their spacious home I knocked on the door. Ed answered naked. His impressive cock hung low over his large balls. Yes, I noticed that. I was keenly aware by then that when I was near Ed and he was soft that I'd soon have his manhood in my mouth.

"You may as well get naked johnnie. You're gonna be a busy beaver this evening."

I asked where Lara was.

"Mary sweetheart, bring in our slut for her husband."

Mary appeared in only little black panties. Lara was completely nude and on all fours as Mary led her into the living room on a leash attached to a collar around my wife's neck. Lara smiled up at me. "Look at me johnnie. I'm Mary's and Ed's pet."

Ed beamed. "She's our bitch johnnie. Our little cunt lapping cum dump. I may take this bitch on the road and share her with some of our clients. Would you like that Lara?"

"Yes sir," Lara smiled sweetly. "I'm yours daddy to do what you want."

You might think that hearing that I would become angry. I couldn't. I admired Ed and what he's accomplished in life and understood the dynamic between us. He is the Alpha male.

I sucked Ed three times that evening and licked his sperm from Lara's pussy three times too. My dick hurt bad as I watched the three of them have sex. Apparently, Mary had trained Lara some time back to be her personal cunt lapper. Lara seemed to enjoy her role.

I did have one problem with our arrangement though. Once I had the temerity to ask Ed how fucking Lara in her ass would help get her pregnant. He response made us all laugh.

"Well johnnie, it's like this. I've been pumping my loads into this whore's cunt for a while now with no luck. I figured maybe her plumbing was fucked up and thought maybe if I dumped a few loads up her fat ass that maybe, just maybe that would do the trick."

One evening, two months later when it was just the three of us, Lara, Ed and I, Ed had me lay under Lara whom he was fucking dog style. As agreed, I assisted him by lapping at his scrotum as he took Lara like a bitch in heat.

Afterwards we showered together. It was a memorial event in that Ed had me perform the task that completely robbed me of any pride and dignity I had remaining.

Lara was kneeling in front of Ed sucking his big cock. "Get on your knees behind m johnnie. Take the hand-held shower head and spray up under my balls while my slut sucks my cock."

He spread his legs and I used the hand-held as directed. "Now lick my asshole johnnie."

"No fucking way man. I'm not doing that."

"I have papers on your ass dude. You swore you'd help me get this bitch preggers. Do we have to go to court?"

He leaned forward supporting himself on the shower wall and presented me with his ass. I knew I was a beaten man. Who would want to go to court and fight this crap in public? That Mary and Lara knew I had let Ed debase me was humiliation enough. I didn't want the whole fucking town to know I'd become a cock sucker for our surrogate father.

Grimacing, I put my face on Ed's ass and licked his buttocks hoping that would be enough. Wrong!

"Get that tongue in there johnnie. Lick my asshole."

Lara giggled.

It wasn't as bad as I thought. I tongued his anus while Lara sucked his cock. I could only imagine the pleasure he was getting. By now I was used to the pain my "Watchful Mistress" cage caused me when my dick would try to get erect. Two months now and I was hoping Ed would free my dick and allow me to get off. I figured that if I did a good job on his ass that he'd reward me.

I stabbed his asshole forcing my tongue in him. He fucked back expressing his satisfaction. "Good boy johnnie. I knew you'd be good at eating ass by how easy it was for you to suck my cock."

I was right. After Ed had satisfied himself with his efforts to knock up my wife he unlocked my chastity device and he and my wife watched as I beat my meat while watching the two of them snuggle.

It was after three years of Ed's efforts that it finally paid off. Lara met me at the door one evening and announced that we were going to have a baby.

We argued about naming it. Lara said that if it's a boy she wanted him named Ed. I fought tooth and nail over that. Turns out we had a baby girl and I acquiesced when Lara named her Mary.

Ed and Mary turned down our offer to be the child's God parents. They wanted nothing to do with her at first. That changed over time and they were frequent visitors. Mary would tend to our daughter while Ed and Lara tried to make her a baby brother. By then I was Ed's on-call cock sucker and found that it really wasn't all that unpleasant.

Lara would have Ed over to spend nights and I would sleep in the nursery with our little Mary. I'd be called for various assisting duties. I became quite adept at making snacks and bar tending. Mary would join them sometimes and when she did I was always allowed out of my cage to masturbate for them. The degrading part was that I would have to thank Ed with a blow job first and a rim job afterwards. I had my mouth on his ass so often that Lara quit kissing me.

When Mary turned 5 Ed finally released me from my "Watchful Mistress" for good. I was so thankful that I blew him and ate his ass several times that weekend.

Although I was free to fuck my wife, Lara preferred I didn't. She would sometimes masturbate me while regaling me with stories of how well Ed fucked her or had her suck him while others watched. But usually my relief was DYI.

My pussy getting days were over. It made me sad but it was the right thing for me to do. I stepped aside while Ed continued to satisfied my wife's growing libido.

My wife liked big cocks and I have to admit I found sucking Ed's a bit arousing. I wasn't really surprised to learn that Lara had been taking birth control pills before and during much of the time she and Ed had fucked. Apparently, I was the only one who didn't know that so the joke was on me.

As our Mary grew older, she understood that her parents had a different relationship with Ed and Mary then did her other friend's parents with their friends. And although Ed and Mary kept their distance from our little girl it was Ed's wife who suggested he give her away at her wedding.

Lara agreed and Ed was proud to do that. He is after all, her real father.

So, now Ed is walking our little Mary down the aisle to marry an Alpha male. He's already fucked my wife double teaming her with Ed with our little Mary beside them, her face buried in big Mary's cunt.


12