All Comments on 'Once Upon a December'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kawaiiiiii

OMFG this was so cute~ I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story.

However, you need to sort out your punctuation, paragraph blocking and capitalisation.

Also, first experience with no lube? Ouch.

RABrownRABrownover 6 years ago
Sweet story.

I like that you wrote this right around the holiday time it makes me remember when I was High School and the fun I had back then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love the story, especially the ending

I love the whole story, it kept me interested throughout.. and the part I loved the most was when "Ses" would finally be able to feel comfortable enough, to return home for the Holidays, with his new partner "Kyle" in tow... that was the very best and the icing on the cake for me!!!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 5 years ago
Yes! A really sweet, short story :) Well done

I personally love happy endings and this one just hit the spot for me :) nice bit of character building without getting too bogged down, and enough loose ends for a second chapter (for example, how was Kyle so sure his sister’s fiance was not a good guy? And how did Kyle and Sess get from A to B? How did Sess’s father take the news, since he wasn’t in the final scene?). I think you also did a great job of expressing just how claustrophobic and fake Christmas can be to people who don’t actually like the holiday (aka me). Well written and thank you for giving us this story :D

illwindillwindover 4 years ago

Teen angst not withstanding, this guy is an annoying little shit. He should be worried less about being disowned because he's gay and more because he's intolerable to be around. Also if he doesn't want to be treated as a kid he should try not introducing himself as 'Sessy.'

Chancem77Chancem77over 4 years agoAuthor
Been awhile

Been awhile since I've read over this one so I don't recall his behavior enough to agree or disagree with his being annoying but as far as him calling himself Sessy, I feel that maybe you think it's a cutesy way of saying Sexy and that is not the case. Sessy is actually his name, it's short for Cecil, Pronounced Sess-ol. But thank you for your comments, I always appriciate feed back from people. :)

HartlesslyHartlesslyalmost 4 years ago

Very sweet story. Sess was a very real character and I love that he came out to his family and was accepted.

readerfeederreaderfeederover 2 years ago

cute story, really well written! A bit rushed/abrupt at the end though. Didn't explain how they ended up together after their impromptu meet-cute - presumably they lived in different cities, since Kyle was here for a wedding and Sess's family drove far for the holidays. Did they do long distance? How did they keep in contact? Did Kyle feel weird about dating a high-schooler, even though Sess was of age? When did Sessy come out to his family, and what was the aftermath? All the weighty obstacles are kind of hand waved away. I think the story needed more detail for the resolution to work and for their HEA to feel earned. As is, I just didn't buy that they would end up together, a year later.

IMO, it would have been more realistic for them to have one night together and then drift back into their own lives after this weekend. Although I found Sessy very sympathetic, he did come off as incredibly young and naive here - justifiably so, as a closeted 18-yr-old having his first sexual experience! - I think a longer story which allowed for a growth arc would have worked better, with this incident as a teachable moment on his journey to embracing his identity.

Nonetheless, I really enjoyed the story, just had a lot of thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love for you to revisit this story, bring it up-to-dae, and maybe give a bit more description. Does sexy Kyle have hair for that gorgeous chest and abs? I know his cock is about average size, but a nice cock bush on a man is very sexy. The story moved along rather fast, but I did like their getting together.

VirgoPiscesVirgoPisces12 months ago

omg I wish I could write with that kind of detail Chance!! this story is so hot and so sweet and so romantic all at the same time!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots5 months ago

I know you wrote this quite a while ago and this is my first time reading it. I thought it was all great. Cecil (Sess) is full of angst, frustrated, lonely, impatient and virtually constantly horny - like any 18 year old without experience, living with his parents (no matter how loving) often, if not usually, is. You write so sensitively and introduce characters that are so realistic. I have read most of what you have posted on Literotica and have never been disappointed. Currently I am faithfully dedicated to catching ever new chapter of Shadows of Desire, waiting with baited breath for them to appear. Thank you for such great work.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

Chance, you wrote another lovely story. This is so true to first love and yet he was able to keep his. How wonderful. !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...