All Comments on 'Once Upon a Fantasy Ch. 01-02'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HorridHairyHarryHorridHairyHarryalmost 7 years ago

Nice stuff will look at your other titles

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Good start!

You have my interest..now waiting for Ch. 02.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for returning to Literotica. As always 5-Stars

coaster2,

This week I was going through my list of authors that posted stories that I really liked over the years. I was delighted to find “Accidental Hero”. I think your last submission was the end of November in 2014. I wish I knew where “stories that have been published elsewhere” was located so I wouldn’t miss out on any of your excellent efforts. Kinda house bound so the stories on Literotica give me a lot of pleasure. I especially like the “Novels and Novellas”. They seem better written and are a lot longer, making them more entertaining. Looking forward to the next installment of “Once Upon a Fantasy”.

It goes without saying that I rated each installment of “Accidental Hero” 5-Stars and this first installment of “Once Upon a Fantasy” 5-Stars also.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
As always enjoyable

Is this a redo? I could swear that I read it before. Oh well I am old enough to read it

again and perhaps it has been expanded.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Enjoying it

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheap

Good read but sorry only 4 stars. Couldn't help but think you poor Cheap SOB. Spend the money, hire professionals, and get all the dirt you need on all the cheating parties. Him trying to do it is just ill rational. He better have the goods to nail Barry, Kurt, and his wife. Oh well, on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good but with flaws 4*

Why would he not hire a private PI as someone already said?

Why was he seemingly more upset that Barry was skiving at work as opposed to fucking his wife? Strange. He seems very emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't understand

Why would he allow this to go on for months without doing anything? Sure in the beginning he was unsure, but after his late night revelation and discovery of the phones that would kick start anyone into action. And yet he was still unsure at that point. Seriously?

Why would he accept her long time disrespect of him and lack of any feelings?

Why is he more concerned about his employee at the race track than his wife and her possible infidelity?

Why can't he just get her phone late at night, call it, and then be done with the spyware app? Seems simple to me. This whole production of trying to fool her is ridiculous.

Why didn't he start really investigating her months ago? Does he like being a cuckold?

Why would he accept that she would have custody of the kids? She is not a good mother if she is cheating: her actions are destroying the family. Why would any parent think it is acceptable to allow someone of such low morals raise your children?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"And then I saw him fucking her in the ass. But I still wasn't convinced. Four months later..."

Oof!

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

2 stars for a really unbelievable start.

No normal husband would have let this activity go on this long, before calling in a professional PI.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous