Once Upon a Fantasy Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy had been watching all this of course and seemed to find it all very amusing. I took it for a while before I said something.

"Candy, this is the first date I've been on since I proposed to your mother. That was twenty years ago. Cut me some slack, will you?"

"Okay, Dad. I'm not making fun of you but you are very uptight about this date. Mrs. Penny is a really nice lady and she is going to be really impressed with you when you arrive at her front door. I have to admit, with that new body of yours and all the trouble you've gone to in making yourself look good, she'll think you're awesome."

"Thanks. By the way, I hired her as our newest sales person. I think she's going to be really good."

"Yeah ... I heard. Deb says she's really happy about getting the chance. I'll bet she does really well too."

Candy and I left with the boxed corsage in hand and headed for my car. She would keep Deb company while I was out with my date. I sat in the driver's seat and willed myself to calm down. I was excited and I didn't want that to detract from this evening. I was planning to have a great time with a special lady and I wanted everything to be perfect. I started the car, backed out of the driveway and headed for the Penny home.

Deb answered the door soon after I rang the chime and welcomed us into the house.

"Gee, Mr. Tyler, you look really nice. Mom will be down in a minute."

"Thanks, Deb. This is for your mom," I said, opening the corsage box and taking it out carefully.

"Oh, that's really pretty, and it matches her dress perfectly," Deb enthused.

"Good. That's a relief." I had chosen a dark red rose with a white spray backing. If Kim had chosen a pink dress I would have been dead for sure.

I don't know what I was expecting but when she appeared at the top of the stairs I was hard pressed to catch my breath. She was wearing a knee-length strapless burgundy sheath that clung to her body like it was painted on. Her golden hair was brushed back as it always was but seemed to shimmer in the light. Her makeup was light except for the dark red lip gloss. She was even more incredible than I expected.

"Wow, Kim. You look amazing," I said as she approached.

"Thank you, Norm. You look very handsome yourself. I really like that suit and tie."

I quick glance told me that the girls were nudging each other as Kim and I passed compliments to each other.

I picked up the corsage and showed it to her.

"I'm afraid to try and pin this on you. I don't want to make a mistake," I admitted.

"It's beautiful, Norm. Thank you. I'll deal with it," she smiled.

Within seconds she had pinned it to her dress where it caressed her left breast. I was going to have a very hard time keeping control of myself this evening. Normally, she exuded sexuality without even trying. Tonight she was trying.

We said goodnight to Deb and Candy and I took her hand as we walked to my car. I opened the door and she slipped elegantly into the passenger seat. I moved swiftly around to the driver's side and within a few seconds we were off to the Westside Lounge.

Within a few seconds of our arrival at the restaurant I was aware that every pair of male eyes was feasting upon my date. At least that's how I seemed to me. She had everyone's attention and we got special service as a result. Perhaps they thought she was a movie star or some sort of celebrity. The service we got from the waiters and staff was above and beyond normal, even for an establishment with the reputation of this one.

I'd made myself a promise I wouldn't talk about work and especially not about hiring Kim. We made some small talk about our girls and managing a home as a single parent. I confessed it was all new to me and I would have been lost without Mrs. Ormstead. We talked some more about how quickly our children were growing up and all the pressures on them from their peers and society in general.

The meal was excellent and we both enjoyed our different choices. We shared a dessert and I let Kim choose. She picked what I would have picked anyway and we laughed about that. I had been pretty tense when we first arrived, but as the evening progressed I found myself more and more relaxed. Kim had a way of making me feel that I didn't need to perform for her. We were two adults out to have a pleasant evening.

When the table was cleared we adjourned to the lounge part of the establishment where the dance floor was set up. There would be a four piece combo playing live music and I hoped that it wouldn't be too loud. They weren't. Within a couple of tunes I knew this was exactly what I wanted. More like background music than performance music.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked her after the first song had ended.

"Yes, thank you," she smiled. Once again a smile that could make strong men weak worked its wonders on me.

The room was dark and only small spotlights over each table provided much light. The mood and the music were very romantic and it was barely seconds before Kim and I were in close contact with each other on the dance floor. Her scent and her beauty produced the inevitable reaction from me and I tried hard not to embarrass her or myself by having her become aware of my arousal.

"You're going to hurt your back if you dance like that much longer," Kim whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry. You have that affect on me. I hope you aren't offended."

"After all the trouble I took to get that reaction I'd be offended if you didn't respond," she murmured.

I pulled my head back and looked at her. We were eye-to-eye, our height being exactly equal. I could see a sparkle of fun in her lovely blue eyes in spite of the darkness. I smiled, relaxed and pulled her close. I don't ever remember anything quite as perfect as this moment. We danced and it felt like there was no one else in the room but us.

We took a brief rest after the third dance and the waitress took our orders for a drink. I chose a brandy while Kim asked for a Black Russian. We didn't wait for the drinks to arrive before we returned to the dance floor. If I did nothing else that evening besides hold Kim in my arms I would be a happy man.

The second set by the band was a little livelier and I was happy that I didn't feel any stress on my knee and I was able to keep up with Kim. Her actions told me that she was having fun and enjoying the evening and I was pleased that she was. It seemed her lovely smile was a permanent feature on her face that evening.

She was also demonstrating that she was very fit. I couldn't see any sign that she was tiring and it made me glad that I'd been spending time in the gym myself.

It was around eleven o'clock when the third set began and once again the band slowed things down and played romantic music. We had sat out very few dances and yet I could see Kim was still enjoying herself. That's all I cared about. I wanted this to be a good memory for her. I hoped it would lead to another date.

As we moved around the dance floor I became aware that Kim had moved herself even closer into me. My erection had receded earlier after I got used to her closeness but now it was beginning to reassert itself. I wasn't sure if she was trying to restore it or just was feeling very mellow and wanted us to be as close as possible. Whatever the reason, it was going to make its presence felt once more.

"Hmmmm," she whispered as we danced closely.

I knew she could feel me now and when she began to rub her body subtly back and forth as we moved I knew my self control was going to be tested. She knew exactly what she was doing and I was trying to think of something that would tell her how I felt about it. I turned my head and kissed her cheek, then took her diamond-studded earlobe between my lips and tugged gently.

I felt her shiver then her head pulled back and she kissed me on the lips. No tongue, but the kiss was not just a peck either. Her eyes were hooded and she had that look that women get when they are aroused. I returned the kiss, this time with the tip of my tongue tracing the line between her upper and lower lip.

She moved her head alongside mine once more and squeezed me to her even more closely. She ground her hips into me and yet it was subtle enough that I doubt anyone near us would have noticed. Where was this going? It seemed like she had stepped up the level of intimacy a great deal considering this was a first date. We weren't just dancing, we were letting ourselves communicate lust and wanting. It could easily get out of hand.

I concentrated on the dance and tried to keep from surrendering to my impulses.

"I'm so close to being crazy," she whispered.

"I'm already there," I answered, almost nipping at her earlobe again. "Maybe we should go before I embarrass myself."

"I think we better," she agreed and we headed back to our table.

Kim had brought a wrap to keep her arms and shoulders warm while I had my jacket for the cool air of a mid-September evening. I paid the bill and we walked briskly to my car. The ride was silent, both of us immersed in our thoughts about what had happened in the last three hours.

"Pull in the driveway and come in, Norm," she said, looking at me intently.

I nodded almost automatically without thinking of what might come next. She unlocked the front door and led me into the house. I closed the door behind me and she turned the deadbolt then plastered herself against me. We began a kiss that would become almost endless. I found my hands wandering over her body almost involuntarily. The automatic response of my penis was almost instantaneous.

I was leaning with my back against the front door and was being pressed ever harder into it by Kim's insistent attack.

"I don't usually kiss on the first date," she gasped as she paused.

I found this hilarious and began to laugh while she was trying to swallow my tongue. The absurdity of her comment must have twigged on her as well as she began to lose her composure and join me. The two of us were soon holding each other as we hooted and snorted out of control for the moment.

"What's happened to Deb and Candy?" I asked in a brief moment of sanity.

"I sent them to your place for the night. Those two don't need a babysitter any more. Besides, this is what they've been plotting for some time now. I'm sure you must have figured that out."

"Well, we could always mess with their minds and not do anything," I suggested half-heartedly.

"NO! Not going to happen. You are dealing with one deprived woman Norman Tyler. And I'm guessing I'm dealing with one deprived man. Why don't you pour us a glass of wine while I go upstairs and slip into something more comfortable? Take your jacket and tie off. You aren't going to need them any more tonight."

I wandered into the kitchen in a daze. I had no expectation that this would happen tonight or any other night in the near future. I was anticipating a long courtship and a slow and careful approach to this woman. Now ... all bets were off. I was being presented with a fait accompli and now I was really nervous. The last thing I wanted to do was disappoint my fantasy woman.

I poured two glasses of white wine and took them to the living room while I awaited Kim's return. It was only a couple of minutes later that she reappeared on the stairs and swept down into the room wearing a calf-length translucent pale blue robe. From the movement of her breasts and what looked like the faint image of her areoles, I assumed she was naked beneath it. She was barefoot and had removed most of her makeup and yet she was just as beautiful as she was when I picked her up earlier that evening.

She did a pirouette allowing the robe to flow outward before sitting down beside me. I was about to compliment her when she pulled me to her and covered my mouth with hers, again probing with her tongue. I wrapped my arms around her and returned the kiss. I was a passenger from here on out. Kim had a plan for us ... for me ... and I would leave it to her to lead the way.

"I've got you completely confused, haven't I?" she grinned as she broke the kiss.

"Yes you have. But you won't hear me complaining."

"Good. I'm hoping this is the start of something very special for both of us. I like everything about you that I've seen so far. Guys like you don't come around very often ... at least not for me.

"Women like you don't come around for me ever," I replied.

"I think you're putting me on a pedestal where I don't belong. Do you have any idea how hard I've had to work to get my body to where I can stand to look at myself?"

I shook my head. Her comment seemed completely incongruous.

"Since you brought the subject up, I have a request. I want to take a photograph of you in a swimsuit. Then I want to point out to you all the things that make you so spectacular in my eyes."

"I suppose you'll start with my big boobs," she said with a pout.

"I could, but there is so much more than your breasts that make you a walking wet dream for most men."

"You don't have to do this, Norm. You've already seduced me with your charm and personality. There's no need to flatter me."

"Yes, there is. I don't think you see yourself the way I do - the way most men would see you. I don't understand why you can't see that. You are a beautiful woman. Yes, you're tall and big. I'm sure you intimidate men. You could have intimidated me if you'd wanted to."

"I never had many dates in high school. I was big and ugly and awkward. I've worked hard to get rid of that image. I feel like I've got a ways to go yet."

"Kim, you're already there. What will it take to convince you?"

"Someone like you?" she tried tentatively.

I smiled and kissed her gently.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now tell me what would make you happy again."

"I want you to make love to me. Not sex. Make love to me," she pleaded.

"I can't think of anything I'd like more," I said as I rose and took her hand, helping her up.

As I guessed, she was naked under the gown and I was stunned at just how incredible she was. My fantasies were a pale imitation of the real Kim Penny. I don't really remember undressing myself, but I did. She turned on a single small table lamp on her night stand and put it on the floor. She draped her gown over it to diffuse the light even more and created a perfect atmosphere in her bedroom.

We crawled under the covers and embraced.

"I had a dream about what this would be like," I murmured. "I never imagined it would happen this soon ... if ever."

"You were dreaming about me?"

"From the moment I met you, you became my fantasy woman. I imagined what it would be like to be with you and make love to you."

"I hope it isn't a disappointment," she whispered.

"Not possible."

I began to caress her breasts and using my thumb, stroke her pale pink nipples. As they became aroused I bent to them and took one in my mouth and used my tongue to replace my thumb. I could feel Kim's hand running through my hair as I did so. I was in no hurry and I wanted her to know that this was about making love and not having sex. That's what she'd asked for and that's what I intended.

I moved from one breast to the other and back again as I continued my attention to her body. I was about to work my way further down when she stopped me.

"No ... that can wait. Please ... please ... I want you in me now."

I was certainly prepared for her so I pushed myself back up until I was eye-to-eye with her once more. There was a desperate pleading look about her that I hadn't seen before. As I was about to begin to prepare her, she took my rigid member in hand and led me to where she wanted me. She was wet and open and more than ready.

As I pushed carefully into her she stiffened and groaned, then shook. I wasn't expecting that and I stopped for a moment to make sure I wasn't hurting her. Her hands immediately went to my butt and pulled me further, all the while shaking and arching her back as I became fully enveloped. I don't know how long her spasms lasted but it seemed to go on and on. I could feel her internal muscles pulsing and clamping on my erection irregularly.

When the spasms finally subsided she collapsed back on the bed and began breathing deeply. I had yet to move since achieving full penetration. I wasn't sure just what had happened but there was no sign of pain or resistance. It was more like one long continuous orgasm. I lay still waiting for her to give me some sign that she was all right.

I looked into her now open eyes and saw what I thought was the beginning of tears. What had just happened? Had she changed her mind about us? Had I hurt her? I didn't think so.

Her hands were still clasping my ass cheeks and slowly she began to massage them.

"Are you all right?" I finally asked quietly.

"I've never experienced anything like that before in my life."

"What happened?"

"I was so anxious for you to begin. I was wound up so tightly. When you started you set off some kind of chain reaction thing. It wasn't just an orgasm. I was like dominoes - one after another after another. I had no idea something like that could happen ... but it did."

She was smiling now and the moisture I thought might be tears made her eyes sparkle once more. I began to breathe again and then slowly, I began to move.

"Oh, yes. That's it ... slow and steady. No rush, Norman. We've got all night."

I was surprised that I hadn't let go when she went through her protracted climaxes, but somehow I hung on. I hadn't had sex or made love in a long time and yet I didn't feel an urgency to finish. I was living out my fantasy and it was far, far better in reality.

I didn't try anything special that night. It was about making love and not some athletic contest. We stayed in missionary or with Kim on top and I was more than satisfied with that. Kim felt the same. Maybe sometime in the future we might try some different things but that wasn't what tonight was all about.

After a second session we drifted off to sleep, spooned together. To hell with the wet spots. They didn't bother me at all and apparently they didn't bother Kim either. I had been a part of something I didn't dare dream was possible and it was everything and more than I could have imagined. I was falling in love and I didn't for a moment think it was too soon.

At some point during the night I woke up and for a moment wondered where I was. The naked form and scent of a woman quickly reminded me that I was in Kim's bed. She was facing away from me so I snuggled up behind her and draped my arm over her hip. I felt her hand grasp mine gently and bring it to her breast. With that wonderful sensation, I gradually fell back to sleep.

It was daylight when I next awoke. I was on my back and I looked over to Kim's side. She was still sleeping, facing me and looking completely at peace. The clock radio on the night table said that it was almost nine am. That gave me a start. Would the girls be wondering about us? I slid carefully out from under the covers and headed for the bathroom.

I had come unprepared for an overnight stay so I needed a shave, tooth brushing and a shower. Well, one out of three would be a start. I found a second large towel and turned on the water. I had hardly got started when the sliding door opened and a sleepy-eyed Kim stepped in beside me. Happily it was a large enclosure and there was room for both of us.

She may have just awakened but she didn't take long to welcome me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she kissed me just as passionately as she had the night before. The water cascaded down over us but we didn't notice. This magnificent female had my undivided attention.

"No sex in the shower," she mumbled. "Too dangerous. You can do my back and I'll do yours. I've got a new toothbrush in the drawer and a new razor if you want to shave." She looked at me with a sly grin. "I don't mind the stubble though."