Once Upon a Fantasy Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do know how to make a guy feel welcome."

I was still trying to establish my equilibrium after last night's passion. My erection was now prominent and she made a production number out of washing it. I returned the favor with a thorough washing of her thighs and abdomen along with her wonderfully sculpted buttocks. There wasn't a noticeable ounce of fat on her. Whatever she did in her workouts was making every inch of her firm and perfectly shaped. I'd get to see how she accomplished that tomorrow.

"Should we phone the girls?" I asked.

"Tell them we'll meet then at IHOP for breakfast," she said. "My treat to celebrate my new job."

"Are you ready for their well-rehearsed third degree?"

"Let's take it as it comes, Norm. I'm not embarrassed. Are you?"

"No ... maybe ... I'm not sure. They are our daughters and they are teenagers."

"Yeah," she laughed. "Deal with it."

To Be Continued