All Comments on 'Once Upon a Fantasy Ch. 09-10'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Liked this a lot 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I've thoroughly enjoyed each of the chapters of this story. It feels real and not contrived. I could see this tale unfolding in real life. The writing is first class and I love the dialog. Please keep the story going and I do hope for a happy ending. These two deserve it. Thanks for your submission.

Spyauth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for returning to Literotica. As always 5-Stars

My wife of 20+ years pulled the same thing with a high schooler still living at home. Legally, there is nothing you can do to prevent them, even if you can see they are ruining their life. Fortunately she didn’t want to be a mother anymore so I got custody. Our kids set my current wife & I up on our first date and we’ve been happily married much longer than the first ones lasted. After trying to destroy me, my ex died drinking and alone a number of years ago. We are retired now, own several paid-off proprieties, have a six figure plus retirement stream and no bills. We are close with all the kids, grandkids and great-grandkids. I guess the best revenge is truly “a life well lived”.

For obvious reasons, I’m looking forward to the next installments of “Once Upon a Fantasy”. You’ve done an admirable job of weaving a feel-good tale out of adversity. This is as close to true life as it can get, weight problems and all.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsalmost 7 years ago
Keep submitting

I really like your writing and gave you 5*'s plus. I truly hope that you keep submitting to Lit as excellent writers are hard to find.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Delicious Details!

The interplay makes for a strong story. I am sure many of your readers feel dejá vu

creeping up on them.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous