All Comments on 'Once Upon a Fantasy Ch. 15-16'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Agreed

very nice story. Well written, great characters, stable plot line. Just a good feeling story. And very real. Thanks for sharing....

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
great story

would have liked to read more.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
Just right length

I really enjoyed these chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for returning to Literotica. As always 5-Stars

Sorry to see “Once Upon a Fantasy” end, but you set the stage for life to continue unencumbered. Another great read. I hope you’ll keep them coming and again, thank you.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Andrea never really explained

My guess is that after her first affair, she figured Norm would find out and dump her so she had to find someone else to go to when it all fell apart. She didn't choose wisely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

As usual, another great story!

Boyd Percy

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
What ScorpioJJ Said

We still don't have the answer to why Andrea went off hunting for strange. As Norm found out, Kurt wasn't her first....

Still a fine novella with some sweet, loving sex scenes with Norm & Kim. May their family continue to grow and their lives be filled with love and joy.

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 7 years ago
Great story

I could not get enough of this story... well written, great plot

zaleska1zaleska1almost 7 years ago
4 STAR

I have liked your other work much more than this one. It is good but does not rate the normal 5 stars that I like to give your work. Sorry just did not gel with me this time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

“I couldn't let her become abused or destitute” - How destitute is she going to be? Won’t she be getting alimony from Kurt?

“I would continue the monthly profit-share payments to her” - Nitpick; doesn’t he mean restart, since they would have stopped when she married Kurt?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Totally fantastic. Thank you.

Keep writting.

KelteriserKelteriserover 6 years ago
good

as usual with your stories a good strong plot line

I totally enjoyed it - please keep writing

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Good Story

Interesting characters which were well developed. Good plotline tieing it around

a store. As usual the details of the operation and its development over the years held me focused on the story.

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
sbrooks

no she would not get alimony from someone who is in jail/prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
But

We still don't know why she cheated

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

An enjoyable story, but Andrea needed fleshing out a bit more. I'm guessing she had the affair through boredom? She was a housewife and the kids were getting older. After she had the first affair, she probably got off on the excitement of doing something illicit, but it would have been nice to hear it from her.

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

The story was good but way to long - about 3-4 chapters too long - so long that I found myself keyword reading paragraphs to keep the story moving. I've read a number C2's stories and I find them overly verbose to the point of boring the reader. (And I'm not the typical L-lecher I do not read for the sex, as I find 'less is more'.)

C2's endings just do not tie up existing story sub-plots / loose-ends.

Like how many years in prison did Kurt get for the TWO assaults? Did Andrea divorce Kurt's ass while he was doing time? Did Kurt become a prison bitch?

Being that Norm owned this store that supplied the construction industry - he had connections. Why didn't he (or Walter) arrange for Kurt to get some hurt? Norm might be kind heart'ed but there is a line that Kurt went way over. In such a small community even the local law enforcement look after good people (that gave special blue deals) remember Lou was dating a Detective.

Was there friction/resentment/jealousy between Andrea and Kim after the marriage adding to this is Kim by extension now became Norm's co-partner/boss?

The full reason for Andrea's (at least twice) cheating never really came out.

How many laps was Norm swimming with the new pool (for therapy)? Did they ever christen the hot tub with Kim wearing her honeymoon bikini? So many lil things that could have made the story so much richer were left inside the keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nepotism at its best

Your family values are showing quite strong in this chapter. Bravo to you. My only problem is with the ex. She was guilty of carrying on at least 2 affairs that he knew of. Had no problems with destroying her family, leaving the kids etc. I could understand a midlife crisis of sorts, but none of that really explained her actions. Your explanation of her motives where shaky at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disregard the snarky comments !!

Have you not heard the song "He ain't heavy, he's my brother"? Andrea was his wife and the children's mother..that counts for something. Too bad it was lost on the Snarks.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
Anyone behaving like Andrea needs t-h-e-r-a-p-y...

First, she needs a full medical checkup in case hormone changes started affecting her mental processes. It's a very real thing that happens at key points in humans' lives: hormones raging in our youth, during pregnancy, post-partum, later in middle years, pre-menopausal (and male variation), another burst 15 to 20 years later -- challenging but true. Follow up with psych eval and therapy. Her ex had it right when he said that she went from one bad decision to another, not much thinking involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She didn't mean to fall in love?

How did she get to having affairs?

We are told that he was bothered a great deal by what he did wrong to lose her. Surely, after all he did for her he could ask her for an explanation. As a woman, she might well give him a sanitized version that minimized her responsibility, but she'd give him something.

All we get is a hint that she was submissive to the asshole. Okay, how the hell did that happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great story, thanks five stars without doubt

I see the store getting a little heavy in the employment of family. A nice statement would be in Brandon getting the training, then opening in another location; this giving opportunity to spread the business to all of the family. While I usually am opposed to nepotism, this case justifies it.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wonderful story about deceit, love and family. I was amazed how forgiving Kurt was to Andrea, not many men would be that kind. I was glad to see that the emerging family found a happily ever after. Well written story with great characters. Another great Coaster2 tale, well done, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Story!

It didn't take me long to get caught up into it. Never really did discover why Andrea wanted to cheat. Maybe I missed it. Thanks for making me believe that this really happened. That's what makes you a great writer. ....SlickM

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

It was goood story, touching in parts and positive feels in others. That said it was maybe a bit placid and the mains were a bit too benign(for my taste).

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

Another Five Star story from the master.

Well done, Coaster2.

We miss you.

john1946john1946over 1 year ago

Excellent story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the snarky remarks. I just say, Thank YOU

nixroxnixrox6 months ago

3 stars and it was way too convoluted for my liking.

MasterKoteMasterKote6 months ago

Liked it but felt alil long.. Glad this was not a RAAC and that he got his happy ending which is always a plus when the spouse gets cheated on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous