All Comments on 'Once Upon a Laundry Ch. 01'

by thekestrelkid

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KellyCD210KellyCD210almost 6 years ago
That escalated quickly

Good story, but seemed a bit rushed. Still, it has possibility. Looking forward to what comes in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot story

This story is a fun one. I hope you continue it as a series. Her making a dock sucking sissy slug will be lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dont do chapters

Its to short to read.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
great start

I'm a sissy cocksucking CD and I'd love if this happened to me. Licking my hot neighbour's pussy and then sucking her husband's cock in front of her would be a dream come true. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
Who hasn’t

Been there and not been caught ... would I like to have been .. well Hell yeah... so all you guys whore reading this cos it turns you on ... well here’s the deal you won’t know what yer missing till you’ve tried it. Don’t worry it’s not sore relax and have some fun. I assure you you won’t be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What will the future hold.

Interesting and kept my attention all the way to the end. Jessy sounds more confident than David so it will be interesting to see how she guides the party when he meets her husband.

SchismZeplinSchismZeplinalmost 6 years ago

Great start! Hopefully this series goes on for a while I love it and am really excited to see more!

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
Caught in the act I love

Wow I do love doing laundry, especially when I find little treats that I can wear and feel sexy in.

And to be caught by the owner of such beautiful treats, and one that understands my desires and makes me act them out for her. is a special treat for me especially when she invites me over to her place for her and her hubby to have fun with.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
My clitty is so hard

Yes I will be there on time

lingerie65lingerie65almost 5 years ago
Finding feminine & sexy treasures' in the laundry room.

Remembering how I use to get my panties as a young boy does bring back sweet memories, remembering that I enjoyed slipping into the feminine intimates of 5 out of 6 of my female cousins as I began my journey into crossdressing is just so filled with the beautiful memories any sissy would love relive.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
I luv waeing

womens' panties, specially with a hug butt rammed hard and deep up my manKunt

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

Oh, yeah. Need more stars.

The storytelling is well told, the episode is long enough, and verrrry erotic.

HemmingsHemmingsabout 1 year ago

Nice story, but nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Laundry rooms are what I used to fulfill my need for women’s underwear. Growing up in a neighborhood of four and eight plex two story apartment buildings each with a small laundry room for the tenants which many worked on the Las Vegas Strip at the hotels as cocktail waitresses, showgirls, even the office workers were hot in their black skirts stockings and heels just drove me to feel the clothes against my skin and there was always someone doing laundry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous