One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
177 Followers

She laughed at the dilemma Trish will be in, but she had just acknowledged that Trish would be involved and, therefore, by default Mac too. Was our foursome about to become a more-some?

The rest of the week passed quickly and my wife's mood got brighter and brighter. She talked to Trish every day and although there wasn't much room for Trish to plan anything, it was obvious they were considering the possibilities. I met Mac for coffee after work on Friday, he came straight to the point.

"So, what's all this I hear about you and Jane?"

I filled in the blanks in what he'd already been told, "That's about it really. We're having her over for dinner tomorrow to talk about it."

"This has come out of nowhere."

"It certainly has."

"Where do you think it's heading?"

"Well, Jane seems adamant that she wants to really broaden her horizons and if she enjoys having sex with Ella then, well... there's no telling where it could lead. I suspect that it won't be something long term for us though."

"Really, why not?"

"Because at the moment Jane is discovering how good sex can be. At some point she will realize that a relationship can be so much better than she's experienced and I doubt any future partner will be willing to take on us lot too!"

Mac laughed, "You're probably right! How has Ella been the last couple of days?"

"Yes, good. I think things are better now that they are being honest with each other about how they feel. It was a real shock for Ella to see Trish so vulnerable."

Mac nodded, "To be honest mate, it was a bit of a shock for me, Trish is such a strong person normally."

"But she's not given herself to someone like this before. I think it's all happened so fast that neither of them have really, fully adjusted to the way they feel about each other."

Mac sighed, "It's a good job that us males are simple creatures, fixated on sex!"

I laughed, "True enough mate, true enough."

There was a short pause and then Mac drew in a breathe, "No gag reflex huh?!?"

The next evening Jane arrived with Luke. I was greeted with a peck on the cheek and my wife was hugged. Luke is a very polite young man, he took his shoes off said his hellos and then scampered off upstairs to The Boy's bedroom. As the sound of his footsteps disappeared up the stairs Jane turned to me and kissed me, a long, slow, gentle kiss that had my penis interested straight away.

She pulled away and looked into my eyes, "Hello Paul, lovely to see you again, although I am a little bit sad that there's no sex tonight." She turned to my wife who was smiling at her friend, "Ella, thank you for having us honey, you look beautiful."

My wife pulled her close and kissed her, "You look amazing too honey, is this a new look? I've not seen that top before, it's lovely and those shoes!!!"

All of sudden I was aware that Jane did indeed look different, "Thank you, yes, I thought I'd have my hair shorter, that's the way it was before I met Ivan and I've treated myself to a few new bits and bobs." It wasn't just the new hair style and clothes, Jane looked radiant. She kissed my wife gently on the lips, "Do you approve?"

"I think you look gorgeous, good enough to eat." She gave Jane a quick kiss and then ran her tongue along Jane's lips.

Jane quivered a little, "Oooh Ella, do you mean... oh my."

I laughed, "You're going to have to get used to this Jane, my wife can be very naughty." I squeezed her bottom as I walked past.

We chatted, drank wine and ate dinner in the same relaxed way we had done a dozen times before. The boys had been given a large pick and mix selection so had no need to come downstairs scavenging. We were free to talk and when we moved into the lounge my wife got straight down to business.

"You really do look amazing sweetheart. Not just the new hair style and clothes, you seem to be glowing. Is that anything to do with my husband?" She had a mischievous grin on her face.

Jane giggled and blushed slightly, "People at work are noticing too and I think I may have lost a bit of weight, but yes... " She shot a shy glance at me, "your husband has made me feel... wonderful. I feel like a new woman."

There was no way my wife was going to let that opportunity slip through her fingers, "So do I darling, so do I."

Jane looked at her and then blushed, "Oh Ella, you're so naughty!"

"You've not seen anything yet darling!" She moved along the couch and arranged herself next to Jane. She began to stroke Jane's hair. "This style really suits you, do you approve sweetheart?"

Now that I was aware that her hair style had changed I could reply honestly, "Yes I do, I think it looks wonderful."

Jane smiled, "Thank you, I'm glad you like it, I... oh gosh! Sitting here with you both is, it's never been... like this before... I..." My wife was slowly massaging Jane's neck and she was leaning into her, clearly enjoying the sensation.

"Jane darling, is it fair to say that you have had great sex with my husband?"

"I have never had such good sex and I... would like more... oh!" My wife was now caressing Jane's breasts, slowly moving her hand around and over them, gently brushing against her nipples.

"Would you like more with my husband?"

Jane sighed and leaned into my wife, "I want... I would like more with Paul, lots more, but I would... like... "

"What would you like darling?"

"You, Ella, I'd like you to... show me, how it can be, please." She tilted her head back and they kissed. I could hear Jane moaning softly into my wife's mouth and her legs opened slightly.

"Would you like me to visit you this Wednesday instead of Paul?"

Jane sat up and look at me and then back at my wife, "I... I... could you both come?" She looked like a rabbit in the headlights. "It's just that I know what to expect with Paul and he makes me feel comfortable and relaxed and... it's not that I... don't... Ella, I've never even thought of doing something like this before, but I want to, if you want to that is. I'm just so... I won't know what to do." She looked dejected.

My wife leaned forward and whispered something in Jane's ear. Whatever she said worked wonders on Jane's mood, she immediately brightened. "That would be amazing, would you really?"

"Of course darling, I can't wait!"

Jane smiled at me, "I've never even felt another woman's breasts before, let alone... well, you know. I hope it's everything I imagine, but then if you're there I know it will be good."

That mischievous look came over my wife's face again, she got up and disappeared upstairs. Jane and I exchanged wondering glances and a few moments later my wife reappeared wearing a different, much looser fitting jumper. She straddled Jane on the couch and placed Jane's hands onto her breasts.

Jane gasped, "You've taken your bra off!"

"Yes I have, how do they feel?"

Jane was mesmerized by her own hands as they moved over my wife's breasts, "They feel incredible."

My wife slowly lifted the bottom of her jumper up, just enough to give Jane access, "Try putting your hands under here honey."

Jane moved her hands under the jumper and then up. She gasped and her eyes opened wide, "Oh my, this is so naughty! Oh Ella, your breasts feel so soft."

"You can feel my breasts as much as you want honey. Come Wednesday I'll want you to do much more than that!"

"Oh god Ella, they feel so lovely." without warning Jane lifted the jumper up, exposing my wife's breasts, she looked at them for a moment and then leaned forward sucking first one nipple then the other into her mouth.

My wife looked down at Jane and smiled, "That feels delightful darling, you're a natural."

Jane looked up, "I think I could lick your tits all day long." She giggled. "Ella, are we good for Wednesday, can we?"

"Judging by the look on my husband's face and that bulge in his trousers, I'd say, yes, we are definitely good for Wednesday."

Jane's face lit up with excitement, "Is it true, do you really want to... have sex with... me?"

"Darling girl, my husband looks like he's desperate to have sex with you and you have my naked breasts in your hands. If you could feel my pussy right now you'd be amazed at how wet I am."

Jane looked shocked, "Is that because you want me, is it because of me?"

"Yes darling, I'd like nothing more than to take you to bed right now and have sex with you." Jane squirmed and she drew a deep breath. "I can't wait to lick... your pussy."

"Oh my, I can't believe it's true!" Just then sounds of movement upstairs caused a flurry of movement on the couch and a few seconds later a facade of domestic harmony was restored.

A short while later we had all recovered our composure enough to function like responsible parents. Jane extracted Luke, who said his goodbye's and they disappeared into the night.

As we climbed into bed, I whispered into my wife's ear, "You really haven't got the hang of socials, have you?!"

She laughed, "I know babe, I kinda get carried away in the moment."

"Talking of the moment, would you like to make love?"

She rolled on to her side to face me, "Thought you'd never ask."

It was only while sipping on the first cup of tea the next morning that I thought to ask what it was my wife had whispered to Jane.

"Oh I made something up on the spur of the moment that I thought would appeal to her."

"Which was?"

"Well it seems to me that she would want some time to relax into the situation so I told her that I wanted to watch you having sex with her."

"Yep, that would work, and then?"

"And then I said that I really wanted to lick her pussy while you fucked me." I laughed out loud. "What's so funny?"

"Well you hit the jackpot, she told me last week that she would like to do exactly that."

"It's not rocket science baby, in her position it's what I would have liked. I get fucked and then I don't have to do anything but watch, perfect!"

"OK, well, I only have one question."

"Which is?"

"Will an hour and a half be enough time?"

"She thought for a few moments, "Normally, I'd say no, but under these circumstances I think it will be enough. I'm more concerned by what comes next."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she's gone from not knowing anything to pretty advanced sexual athlete in a little under two weeks. She will enjoy what happens on Wednesday, so what will she want next?" There was a long pause while we both considered the possibilities. "Go make some more tea babe, I want to call Trish."

When I returned to the bedroom she was still on her call, "OK, I'll let you know how we get on... yes, I'm sure... I'd really like that... yes, all four of us... absolutely.... Trish?... I love you. Bye."

I put the tea down, "You sounded serious."

"I was just telling Trish what happened last night and we were talking about where things might lead next."

"OK, what were your conclusions?"

"Well assuming Wednesday goes OK, we both agree that Jane will almost certainly want more girl on girl fun. If that happens I would really like to introduce her to Trish."

"That seems a logical progression. Trish is OK with that?"

"Yes, she's really looking forward to the idea now."

"And if Jane wants more after that?"

"Ahh that's the big question. Apparently Mac is already more than interested."

I laughed, "I bet he is, something to do with no gag reflex?"

"Yep," she rolled her eyes, "Jane might ask to have you and Mac or and perhaps much more likely, she would want to join in with all of us."

I considered the possibility, "That could get awkward, the dynamic would change. I love what we have now with Mac and Trish, not sure I'd like it to change."

"Easy for you to say when you have Jane all to yourself, you lucky boy!"

I winced inwardly, although my wife had said it in jest, there was a part of me that didn't want to share Jane with Mac. I thought I'd hidden my reaction well, but my life seems to be an open book to my beautiful wife.

"Oh dear," She looked me in the eyes, "did I hit a sore spot?"

I sighed and tried to marshal my thoughts, "I didn't know it was a sore spot until you touched it. I guess... I'd thought of what was happening with Jane to be between us."

"I think that's reasonable sweetheart, I don't think either of us foresaw what has happened since that first visit, but you're right what we have with Mac and Trish is very special and Jane might unbalance the whole situation. That's why Trish suggested the four of us talk about it... if we get to that point."

"That will be a difficult conversation."

"I'm with you babe, we will need to discuss this at some point soon. I think I need more tea!"

Over the next couple of days I pondered why such fun and excitement seemed to go hand in hand with so much angst. Maybe we were just overthinking everything? The good news was that Trish and my wife were back on an even keel and were as happy as I have ever seen them. Mac and I discussed going to a truck racing event and all seemed good in the world. By the time I got home on Wednesday I was absolutely buzzing. Just before I left work I got a text from my wife telling me that Jane is beside herself with excitement and wants us to get there early. She will tell Luke it's a return dinner date, so we will have more time after all!

My wife was buzzing too, she was itching to get going and ushered me off upstairs to get showered the moment I got in. I had just got out of the shower and was drying myself off when the bathroom door opened and my wife stepped in.

She closed and locked the door, "One quick thing before we leave sweetie."

"What's that babe?"

She stood in front of me and kissed me, "I don't want you cumming too soon." She kissed her way down my chest and knelt in front of me. She slipped my semi erect cock into her mouth for a moment and then looked up at me, "When you do cum tonight, make sure it's in Jane." With that she took my cock into her mouth and squeezed my balls. The Boy's bedroom is right next door and it was really difficult not to say anything or make any noise. She held the tip off my cock firmly in her mouth as a climaxed, my cock pulsed in her mouth and my legs quivered and shook. She pulled off me and then swallowed all my semen in one gulp.

"Yummy! Let's get going." She left the bathroom and I sat on the edge of the bath trying to regain my senses.

When we arrived my wife was positively tingling with excitement, and it was immediately obvious that Jane was too. We were quietly ushered into the kitchen and with the coast clear Jane slowly advanced on my wife. They stood a few inches apart for a few moments staring into each other's eyes, then they kissed. as they kissed Jane's hands explored my wife's body.

Eventually they parted and Jane turned to me, "Oh god, I'm so excited," she moved in front of me, "are you really both here for me?" She turned to look at my wife who nodded slowly and then she returned her gaze to me, "I'm so lucky to have you both." She kissed me gently and then dragged herself away. "Who would like a coffee?"

We settled around the table, Jane served up dinner and Luke meandered in and out periodically inquiring as to the whereabouts of his Judo kit. In contrast to my first visit, Jane was in complete control, she seemed to glide around the kitchen and when she was still she looked positively radiant.

"I must say Jane, your new look is fabulous, it really does suit you."

She looked at me and blushed, "Thank you, I've been getting compliments at work too, everyone thinks I have a new boyfriend." She giggled at the thought.

"You've something better," said my wife softly, "you have a lover and tonight you'll have another... me."

Jane quivered slightly, "Oh Ella, I can't wait, I really can't...what's the time?" She got up and shouted for Luke to get going or he'll be late. He shouted back that he had plenty of time!

Eventually Luke set off and no sooner had the front door shut, Jane grabbed my hand and urged both of us to get upstairs as fast as possible. when we arrived in her bedroom, she turned to my wife and kissed her, "Thank you for sharing your husband with me." She turned back to me and started to slowly undress. When she was naked she advanced on me and started to peel my clothes off me. By the time she got to my shorts I was straining to be released.

She knelt down in front of me and pulled my shorts down, I knew what was coming and I couldn't wait. Her mouth slipped over the tip of my penis and after a few licks she buried my entire cock in her throat.

I heard my wife gasp out loud, "Holy fucking shit!

Jane pulled off my cock, "It looks good doesn't it, Paul seems to like it too." I nodded vigorously. My cock disappeared into her throat again.

"I've never seen anything like it, fuck me Jane, that's so fucking hot!"

Jane began to slide my cock in and out of her throat, she shifted position slightly and I could see she was watching my wife as she began to get undressed. I was very glad that my wife and given me the blow job earlier, but even so the feelings were insanely good.

"Jane," I rasped, "I don't want to cum yet, lie down I want to eat your pussy."

She lay back on the bed, legs spread wide, her eyes were locked on my wife as she let her bra and panties drop to the floor. I licked up her pussy and she gasped. As I picked up speed and began sucking her clit she held out a hand and drew my wife in close.

"Ella, please suck my nipples, oh, god, please suck... oh yes, please feel my tits." my wife moved down and kissed Jane then sucked and licked her nipples. If I thought Jane had been animated before it was nothing compared to how she reacted now. She was bucking underneath me and cried out in passion. Her hands were holding my head in place and as I started to massage her G-Spot she climaxed. "Oh my fucking god, yes!!! Fuck, oh yes, Paul suck my clit, fuck, some more, fuck yes. Aaahhh, god, I'm cumming again."

I heard my wife moan and looked up, she was still sucking Jane's nipples but Jane had a hand placed firmly over her pussy. I couldn't see what she was doing but my wife was certainly enjoying it.

I knelt between Jane's legs and placed a hand on my wife's back, "Baby, you need to try this, Jane's pussy tastes so good."

"I've been thinking of nothing else all day, would you like me to eat your pussy darling?"

Jane was fighting to catch her breathe, "Yes, yes, I would... please."

Jane looked down as my wife moved between her thighs, she seemed to be holding her breathe and then as my wife's tongue made contact with her clit she let out a huge sigh and collapsed back onto the bed. "Oh my god, you're... ohh... actually doing it... ohh my!"

I moved behind my wife and guided my cock inside her. She loves being fucked from behind and she registered her approval immediately while sucking Jane's clit.

The effect of my wife's moans and groans transmitting through Jane's pussy was impressive. Jane looked up and her eyes opened wide as she saw me thrusting into my wife's soaked pussy, "FUCK! Ahh, oh god, Ella, oh god... so good, FUCK!

Jane's orgasms started to join up, she was holding my wife's head in place as her back arched, then she let go and cried out, "OH MY GOD!!! She collapsed and her body seemed to be shaking from her head to her feet.

My wife pulled herself away and drew in a lungful of air, panting heavily she gasped out, "Fuck me... harder!" I slammed my cock into her as deep as I could and she started to climax, "Oh yes, I'm cumming.... FUCK!!!"

I slowed the pace as my wife began to relax, I was dangerously close to cumming and I knew I had to hold fire. I slowly pulled out of my wife's soaked pussy and she lay down next to Jane, both of them were breathing heavily Jane's forehead glistening with sweat and my wife's face was wet from Jane's honey, they both looked fantastic.

Garmo127
Garmo127
177 Followers