One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my cock and sucked it a couple of times and then engulfed me, she placed my hands on the back of her head and then braced herself on Mac's chest. Slowly at first and then with more enthusiasm I slid my cock in and out of her throat. Mac kept up the pace and I could hear the squelching noises above Jane's groans and moans. I fucked her throat in long thrusts which felt exquisite, I heard Mac moan and as he filled her pussy she climaxed. I was nearly there and only a couple of strokes later she was swallowing my semen again.

We collapsed into a soggy heap on the floor breathing heavily. Mac spoke first, "Holy shit Jane, that was sensational."

True to form, she looked shocked, "Really? Did you really enjoy it?"

"Hell yeah! You are one seriously hot lady," he waved a hand at me,

"back me up here Paul."

I smiled, the smile of an elder statesman indulging his young acolytes, "Yes Jane I think it's pretty fair to say we both had a fabulous time with you. I have no doubt that we will want many repeat performances," Mac nodded eagerly, "how was it for you?"

She sighed and slumped down onto the carpet, "Better than I could have ever imagined, I came so much and oh my god it felt so good when you were both fucking me, shit I've never been so well fucked."

Twenty minutes later we were dressed and drinking coffee. A short time later I was dropping Jane off. "Thank you Paul, I've had the most amazing time."

"No, thank you Jane, for letting us entertain you." I watched her until she'd closed the front door behind her. When I'd got home and checked on The Boy I picked up my mobile and was pleased to see a couple of texts from my wife. It sounded like they'd had a relaxing evening and were looking forward to an erotic night. I slipped into bed grateful for the rest.

The next morning I sent me wife an 'I love you' message and decided to cook myself some bacon and eggs for breakfast. By the time she'd got home mid afternoon all the chores were done and dinner was on the stove. "Hello baby," she beamed, "did you miss me?"

She gave me a big kiss and a hug, "Of course I did sweetheart, did you miss me?"

"No, I was having way too much fun!" She laughed, "Of course I did baby, Trish wished you were there too."

"Did you cause a stir or two?"

She smiled sweetly, "Sort of." She looked guilty, "There were a couple of guys who were hitting on us in the bar, they worked really hard on us and we got a few drinks out of them," she giggled, "and then when one of them asked us to come to their rooms, Trish looked all shocked and said 'oh no, sorry, we can't do that we're married... to each other!' You should have seen their faces!" She sighed, "Anyway did you have fun with Jane?"

The quick answer was of course, yes, but I took my time explaining how Jane had been so turned on and yet so scared at the same time, "I think a lot more went on in her marriage to Ivan than we ever knew about."

She looked sad, "I suspect you could be right, she'll talk about it if she wants to." She paused and then brightened up, "We talked about holiday possibilities and I think there are some options."

"OK, that's good, but first, tell me how your evening went with Trish!"

She stroked my cheek, "I think you'll be disappointed."

"I think that's highly unlikely!"

"We didn't use any of the toys..."

"What?!" I was shocked!

"It was lovely sweetheart, we had a wonderful meal, we teased those poor businessmen and then we went to bed and... made love," she sighed, "it was lovely, intimate, sensual and thoroughly fulfilling."

I kissed the tip of her nose, "That sounds perfect darling, tea?" She nodded.

"Did Mac enjoy himself with Jane?"

"What do you think?!" I laughed at the thought, "Yes, he really enjoyed himself. So did Jane when she'd got over whatever it was scaring her." A thought occurred, "I I wonder what she'll be like next time if she's not scared?" The thought was somewhat intimidating!

"Did she really let go?"

"God yes, she was desperate to be fucked and even had me fucking her throat while she was riding Mac!"

"Baby?"

"Uhuh?"

"Can we go to bed early tonight?"

"Yes babe."

It was a wonderful session, somewhere between making love and fucking. As I lay next to her basking in the afterglow, she coughed. That little tell tale cough.

"Sweetie?"

"Yes, babe?" I braced myself.

She turned onto her side and traced a hand over my chest, "Do you remember a few weeks ago, you wondered where our adventure was going to take us next?"

"Erm, no I don't."

"Well, I... how would you feel if I were to... have... one off sex with strangers?"

--------------------------------------

To be continued