All Comments on 'One Door Closed...'

by Onagerian Surmise

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mwall23mwall23over 18 years ago
Love it

Great writing and loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DO AMERICAN COLLEGE....

boys really all have giant cocks?

Quite a nicely told tale but I'm somewhat bored with so many college stories. Aren't there any other places for students to fuck?

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very much liked this one

A sweet, tender and quite erotic piece of work.

Characters were built nicely and the scenario was as well.

Really liked the Socratic dialog part of it.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Born too soon!

As a guy who went to engineering school in an old shell-filling plant right after WW2, with 3000 guys and 6 or 8 girls, I guarantee I had no such adventure as this. Nor were co-ed dorms even heard of in those days. You can imagine that that made me enjoy your story even more. If only......

Loved it. Please write more.

Aurelian

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
I'd say, many doors are opened!

Beautifully told story; erotic; innocent and with a surprise ending - all wrapped in one package! Thanks to a VERY talented writer!

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
Delightful!

Well written with a nice little twist at the end!

I'm looking forward to more!

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 17 years ago
Wonderfully delightful!

Very well written, and what a lovely ending! Great story, from a great writer!

Thanks for sharing!

~Sky~

DivaBeastDivaBeastover 15 years ago
I laughed out loud at the ending

Not in a derisive way... I laughed because I loved that sneaky little twist! Overall, a great story.

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 14 years ago
Well Done!

Excellent story which aptly demonstrates the guile and charm with which women use to persuade men to do their bidding...lol...Great Story!!!

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Now that's how to write !!

Great!' nothing else to say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not all American college boys are hung. Just the CS majors.

Now if only the rest of us could also find an appreciative blonde (or brunette, or anything really)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sigh

It was a good story till you made her out to be a size queen. I don't know where guys get the idea that if you got a big one all you have to do is whip it out in Times Square and then take your pick of all the women that have dropped to their knees begging for your attention. Writer is either a kid or someone that likes to make others feel bad about their size because we all know, misery likes company.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 11 years ago
good story....

great ending!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Another good story, but...

Another good story, but was it Romance? We don't know because the story ended and no one, except the writer, knows how their lives were after that...Will they marry, or they were only lovers in Unervisity? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but it really needs more sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was fun. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous