One Hell of a One Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one spoke up. Jess rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she said. "I can suck you but not kiss you. Got it. Anything else?"

There was an uncomfortable silence.

"Whenever you feel ready," Steven said. He passed the camera up to Ed. "You up for filming?" Ed was enthusiastic.

Jess wrapped her lips around Steve's uncircumcised cock. Her jaw stretched. He's wide, but not too long. I have to come down straighter on this one, to get my teeth out of the way. Jess rotated onto her hip, lay across the seat and rested her head against his belly without taking him out. His blood vessels pulsed against her lips. Steven's left hand was on her head, holding her in place, holding her hair back. She pushed her head back against his hand, and he moved. Good, she thought. His touch on her clit was too forceful to be erotic, but not painful. She concentrated on pleasuring the cock in her mouth.

"Imagine the lens," he said, between gasps, and she remembered the camera. "Make sure . . . the lens sees . . . as much it can." She slobbered, "Mmmmmm." That felt okay. She slobbered again, let her saliva run down. Her hand moved softly and rapidly, up and down from her lips to his balls and back again. Sometime she'd stop and look at the camera, jerking the cock with one hand then go back down on it. Al asked Ed to take some R footage, too, from the back or with her hair providing cover. Her hand was flying up and down on him and her lips were open and when it was time to cum he said, "On your face," and that first spurt hit her cheek and she squeezed her eyes shut and moved him all over her face, spurting on her cheek and nose and forehead and jaw and lips. It was a lot of volume, warm and sticky and drippy and she rubbed a hand across her forehead to keep it out of her eyes.

"You look awesome, Jess," Steve said.

"I don't know that I could have swallowed all that," she said.

"All the girls say that," he said.

"All of them."

"Yep. All the ones I've facialized, anyway."

"Really." Roll with it, she thought, and put his spent cock back into her mouth. She sucked really hard and he moaned. She kept sucking it right off the end and made a satisfied smacking sound. Not that his cum tasted so great, or anything. She sat back on the seat, scooped it off her face and spread it all over her tits, then spread her arms wide. "Ta-da!" The men applauded. Ed took a picture. She found the water bottle and took a swig.

"ETA fifteen minutes," Al called cheerfully from the driver's seat.

Jess climbed naked through the car, getting felt up by Jack and Ed on her way, and sat back down next to Al. She folded down the visor and slid open the mirror. Her cum smeared body looked back at her. "Look at me. What a mess!"

The car started to ding. Al said, "Put on your seatbelt. There's a package of wipes and a couple of towels in that bag there," Al said.

Being a naked cum-smeared woman seemed much more transgressive than not wearing a seatbelt, but the car didn't have a warning for that. Even though Al was driving a steady pace in the right lane there were occasional honks by passing drivers acknowledging the naked woman in the passenger seat. Fuck 'em, Jess thought. Actually, maybe not. None of their damn business.

"You weren't surprised," she said Al.

"Just prepared," he said. "You're going to be fine this weekend."

"You'll still keep an eye on things, though?"

"Absolutely. I want to earn your trust forever."

"You'd have to lose it first." She patted his knee. She cleaned off her chest and face, scrubbed a couple spots of cum out of her hair. She found her hairbrush and worked out a couple of knots. Glad I'm cutting it off next week.

Jack handed up her dress. She inspected it and finding it clean, put it on but didn't close it up.

"Off to a good start," she said.

"That was okay for you?"

I'm an alien to these men, she thought, strange and different. Even to Al. "Fun, actually," she said. "Powerful. I never sucked three dicks in a row before. I'll do you when we get parked somewhere."

"I'm going to defer that," he said, "and do it properly in a bed when we get settled in. Maybe take both my orgasms at once, if that's all right."

Jess thought that that might be very nice indeed.

The suite was perfect. A large vase of flowers (from Al) rested on top of the dresser. A sliding glass door opened onto a balcony that extended the full length of the suite. There was a hot tub set in at floor level. The second bedroom—the sex room—was an inside room with no windows, mirrored closets and a big TV on the wall. It's bathroom also opened to the living room. Jess's bedroom had a view of Monterey Bay; a large planter separated her balcony from that of the great room. The bathroom had a shower, a bidet and a tub. Jess hung her five outfits in the closet, put her underwear away and put on her fifteen-year-old bikini. "I'm so fat," she said from her runner's mind, but the men won't complain with what they're getting, and stepped out into the room.

Al and Ed were in the pool; Steven and Jack were watching basketball. Everyone's eyes followed her into the pool.

"She really looks fuckable," Steven remarked to Jack, making some kind of weird symbol with his hand.

Fuckable? That's what I've created here; it's all he sees.

"You're a beautiful woman, Jess," said Ed, pointedly ignoring Steve's frat bro-ishness.

"Hey," said Al.

"Hey."

"Feeling good?"

"Okay so far. This is nice." She cuddled up next to Al in the pool, taking his hand; he threw an arm over her shoulder.

"Steve is kind of a jerk," she said.

"He's not a paragon of empathy. He's loyal, though. Thorough. And generous, in his way."

"I'll try to see that part," she said. Al's hand moved to her inner thigh; she opened her legs a bit, and his fingers were between her legs. Softly. Nicely. She was glad he knew what to do.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Just like that," she said. His cock felt good under her hand and she couldn't remember why she had never slept with him.

"Let's go," she said,.

They went into the sex room. There were two cameras pointed at the bed, on a tripod from the side, the other tripod on the dresser, seeing the bed from above. They were off and had their lens caps on. Jess closed the door, dropped her towel and went to untie the bikini.

"Keep it on for now," he said.

"Okay. How do you want me?"

"In a minute. I have something else to say." He took her shoulders and his eyes were bright and warm. "Jess. I love you."

"I know," Jess said. "I love you too."

"No," he said. "More. I mean love you love you. Forever. You are an amazing woman. You're my best friend. Marry me." Impossibly, he had a ring.

Of course, she thought, but she only said, "This is a hell of a time to get a proposal."

"What better? So say yes."

"I'm about to spend the weekend prostituting myself to your friends. Maybe you should see if you still want to ask me on Monday."

"I'll ask you every day," he said gently.

He was standing close, running his hands over her body. She found his cock. It was the longest of the four, but not as thick as Steve's. It fit her hand. "I can't believe," he said, "that its' taken me five years to get into bed with you." He reached out to her, pulled her into him, caressing everywhere he could reach. She hugged him back, pushed herself against his stiffening cock, slipped his speedo off his legs, pulled him toward the bed. Love among the fucking. They did a lot of kissing. He was hard and sweet and rhythmic, and she was wet and flexible and open. He was aware of her pleasure, but not concerned about it, exactly; she knew that if she wanted something he would do it, but he gave her the space to feel things on her own. One the bikini was off he turned them around and dove his tongue into her. And she thought so much for my resolution, and came onto his face. His cock was large in her mouth and she wanted to taste him but he kept moving her, and when she spread her legs wide and high and as far back as she could he pushed in deeply, building a joint rhythm, and she whispered, "I'm your girlfriend," and he whispered back, "yes, you are," and she thought this is the way husbands make love, until thinking was demolished by his passion, and when he exploded inside of her she was touched by a kindness she had never felt for a man.

He was almost immediately hard again, and they were right back at it. Nothing had to be said. She was on fire; her clit touching anything sent small surges of passion throughout her body. She wanted every part of him. He could not stop fucking her. Loving her.

"I want to cum in your mouth this time," he said, but still he fucked her until the last possible minute and his cock was already pulsing when she got it in her mouth. His cum lacked the umami bitterness of Jack's, or the thick, sour volume of Steven's, and she thought that it would be fine to swallow only this particular cum for the rest of her life.

They cuddled together.

"So," he asked, "yes?"

"Not yet," Jess said. "Let me get used to the idea. It's not no, though. Definitely not no."

Before Al left, he turned on and focused the cameras. "Just touch this remote," he said, "to turn them on." He had been with her for nearly two hours. That's like the maximum, one orgasm per hour, even if he is going to be my husband. She asked for half an hour before whoever was next. She showered quickly, after Al was finished, rearranged the bedclothes and sat quietly in a chair, naked, imagining being married to Al and not feeling afraid of it at all. A knock on the door.

"Come in," she said. It was Jack.

"After me," he said, "We'll take a dinner break, then you can do Steven and Ed after."

"Okay," Jess said. "What do you want?"

"I need to tell you," he said, "that before today I haven't been with a woman in two years. My fiancé died and it's taken a while to want again."

"I'm sorry. Thanks for telling me that," Jess said. "If there's anything you'd like, anything she did for you, just say so."

He hung his clothes on the hangar behind the bathroom door. She turned on the cameras and tried to forget about them. When he came to Jess he wanted to hold onto her for a long time . . . while humping her leg.

"Do you want to put your fingers in me again?" she asked him, rolling on to her back, and he carefully put one in. "Three is okay," she whispered, "if you're gentle." He needs, she thought, to be gentle. "Nicole liked this," he said. He kept sighing. Jess said, "I know, sweetie, I know, its okay," moving her hips against his fingers while also, keeping a bit of an eye on the clock, diligently applying herself to a handjob. When it came time, she pulled him on top of her, "come to me," she said, "love me," and she wrapped him up in her arms and legs and Jack was consumed with his love and his grief and it made him fuck her in big hard thrusts, spaced by deep sobs. He came. She held him. "Is there an extra charge," he wanted to know, "for the therapy?"

"I think," she said, "courtesans have been doing that for centuries." Jess gave Jack a kiss on the cheek and shooed him off to the bathroom. She lay on the bed, hands clasped behind her head, fluids oozing out of her. Courtesan: a respected profession. A path to independence for women who, having gained access to power with their bodies became trusted and thoughtful advisors to their men. These men have no power here. I allow them to take their pleasure with me, but I'm not their woman. How much change, she wondered, has been driven by a woman's capacity to exact a price for regular blowjobs?

She untangled her bikini from the sheets and walked naked to her room. The men were nowhere to be seen. She used the bidet and shower. Covering herself in the hotel bathrobe, she made a cup of tea to take to the balcony. Al, at the living room end of the balcony, looked up from his book, gave her a nod and a quiet smile, looked down. I like a man who knows how to keep his distance. She sat with her back to him, staring out at Monterey Bay. Two guys right in a row, she thought. She flushed, quivered, her body thrumming from the men's attention. She felt capable. I could fuck someone else right now. She leaned back, closed her eyes . . . there was a hand on her shoulder.

"Wake up, sweetheart," Al said. "Time to go soon."

Jess opened her eyes. "Okay. You look nice." He wore a tailored shirt and summery tan cotton pants.

"I'll disappear next to you," he said.

"We'll see."

She had a classic LBD for tonight, bare arms, low cut front and back, mid-thigh length. The extra weight meant she couldn't wear underwear with it, but the patriarchy approved what it did to her décolletage. The three-inch heels of her strappy barefoot sandals were a reasonable compromise between male fantasy and female practicality. Because Ed was next up he got GFE'd; she sat next to him, laughed at his jokes, asked him about his work and when he said he worked in Sacramento for NRDC engaged him in an animated discussion about Central Valley water issues. She cuddled up, body-to-body, arm companionably over his shoulder, encouraged him use his hands on her in ways the other guys couldn't. She kept glancing at Al. He looked sturdily back, and she wondered if it really was so easy for him to pimp out his whore girlfriend.

On the way to the car, she wrapped an arm around him, put his hand on her ass where Al could see it, let him work the dress upward. They had their own bench in the Suburban; he unzipped her and played with her tits while she had her hand on his cock. Upstairs in the sex room Ed was more than ready to fuck her. "Let me," she said, undoing his clothes, revealing his cock, dropping to her knees, sucking him hard, then laying him on the bed, straddling him, jerking his cock: "how do you want me?" she said. "On top," he said. She put his cock inside, grounded her self against him, reached down to peel off her dress. "Slowly," he said. And when it was finally off he grabbed her hips and was hammering into her from underneath. He rolled them over, then rolled her over onto a couple pillows and took her from the back. She presented herself, arcing her back, strengthening her legs against him, the slippery sounds of her fluids greasing his way, dripping down her thighs which were strong against his thrusting and painful gasping for breath punctuated by tiny yelps and moans, and when he came he flooded her and it dripped down her leg, onto the bed.

He rolled off, sat down heavily, next to her. "I guess I was a little selfish there," he said.

"That's okay," she said. "You're paying."

"Still," he said. "You should get something out of it."

"Sex is fun," she said. "I'm getting paid. That's enough for now."

"Still . . ."

She interrupted him. "Grow up, Ed. Loosen your wallet if you feel so guilty. And you can send Steven right in." He won't think a whit about how I feel. She put the dress back on.

Steven shucked off his clothes when he walked in the door.

"On your knees," he said.

Oh, really. Okay. "Stand there. Close the door," she said. She moved deliberately, sliding out of the chair, crawling across the floor, running her hands up his legs, rubbing his balls, pumping his stiff dick with both hands.

"Wait," Steve said. "That was great. Go back." He quickly moved a camera. He had Jess hit a couple of marks, refocused. He held up a small remote. "Zoom control. Again."

"Stand there. Close the door," she said. She moved deliberately, sliding out of the chair, crawling across the floor, running her hands up his legs, rubbing his balls, pumping his stiff dick with both hands. "I'm a great cocksucker, Steven," she said. "Don't you think so? You want to cum on my face again?"

She spit on her hand, reached out, stroked him. He quivered.

"I know what you want." He groaned. "I felt your hand on the back of my head. You've bought me and you can do whatever you want with your big hot hard dick."

Steven's knees buckled. Men, she thought, are so transparent. "Goodness!" she said. "You'd better sit down." She pushed him into the chair, crawling in on her knees, taking the tip on her lips, her mouth seemingly pushed open by the irresistible force of his cock. He'll like that, she thought. She wrapped her mouth around it, sucked hard. He started thrusting and she held herself high enough over his lap that it was comfortable. Mouthfucked again, she thought.

"I was really . . . hot for you . . . in college," he said.

She pulled off him, elbows on his knees, keeping up the stroking. "I don't remember you. But guys always want me." His cock was slippery with her saliva and her other hand rubbed the sensitive skin over his balls. "But you have me now. If only the guys knew. Did you jack off thinking of me?" She jacked him. "Like this?"

"To pictures . . . of you, " he groaned, "in a tiny black bikini . . .You and . . . Katharine Genesee."

"Katharine had huge tits." She sucked.

"Yep. . . I imagined . . . fucking her tits. This is . . . a lot better."

He kept thrusting. Enough of this, Jess thought. "Time to put your big, fat cock in my wet slippery pussy," she whispered, and he laughed but it worked anyway. She straddled his lap, squeezing him mercilessly with her birthing muscles, pulling his face into her tits. He grabbed the hem of her dress, pulled it up and off her head, threw it away. Steve as chanting fuck, fuck fuck and she held steady as he thrust maybe ten more times, then lifted her bodily up and off him and back to floor so he could come all over her face again. "A faceful of cum is all you deserve," he said.

"Deserve?" She said. "I've earned it."

"I want you covered with cum."

I didn't think about that. I wonder what I could charge for bukkake? He went to the bathroom and she wiped her face off, then slipped back into her dress for the walk through living room. Having my own room was a really good idea.

What Jess realized the next morning was however nice and manageable that had been, she'd only picked up 2 watchers times 3 blowjobs, or just $600 of the extra $5,000 she was supposed to make. Four threesomes today, she thought. She brushed her hair, put on a little makeup, dressed in a floor length silky black lace camisole slit to the hips on both sides. Time to clock in!

The table was set with a cloth and china. A camera blinked red in the corner. The boys had brought in a feast, scrambled eggs and bagels and trays piled high with lox and vegetables and fruit and little pastries. Carafes of coffee and pitchers of orange juice and champagne for mimosas, one of which was sitting at her place.

"It's virgin," Al said. "OJ and soda."

Jess ate well. She held her own in conversation. The men were effusively complimentary, and she blushed and thanked them while thinking,of course they are. She had a second cup of coffee. Now to business. "That was nice yesterday, guys, to get to know you a bit, but we need to work in more of the extras. I'll take you in pairs today. Two each. You can decide the pairings. And the other two can watch."

"Can we talk about that?" Steven said. "I never really liked the watching fee. Its like, I have to do it or not do it. I can't stroll in and out. Plus, if I'm operating a camera, it's not a matter of choice."

"I don't want you to feel handcuffed," Jess said, "but I have a budget for that category."

"How much?"

"A grand, plus tip."

"I'll cover my quarter," he said, "and not worry about keeping track or watching or not watching. Guys?"

Jack and Ed, who had been cleaning up, voiced agreement.